Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Sillybones posted:

But seriously, why don't you ban him straight away? Afraid he'll stop reging if it's too quick? Got a finger in that little :10bux: pie? Oink Oink.

I like where this gimmick is going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

GazChap posted:

IT'S... THE WALL OF CROBBLER!

(thanks SirPenguin for the gif, although I squared it up)

Black Mirror season 4 looks terrifying

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Are people still giving them money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5zqdq9Ay_Q

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Sillybones posted:

But seriously, why don't you ban him straight away? Afraid he'll stop reging if it's too quick? Got a finger in that little :10bux: pie? Oink Oink.

I actually think it's pretty funny how badly some people self-own by replying to incredibly obvious bait. It just gets super bad and dumb after like ten pages, and since nobody seemed to be willing to not swallow the hook I figured I'd step in.

Surface how many times have you reregged now anyway? You could have had an Idris, dude!

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

People care way too much about whether or not they're replying to a 100% genuine post in this garbage thread

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Chalks posted:

People care way too much about whether or not they're replying to a 100% genuine post in this garbage thread

People care way too much about a loving video game, tbh.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

I actually think it's pretty funny how badly some people self-own by replying to incredibly obvious bait. It just gets super bad and dumb after like ten pages, and since nobody seemed to be willing to not swallow the hook I figured I'd step in.

Surface how many times have you reregged now anyway? You could have had an Idris, dude!

One day ill make my penance for asking a question in GBS in a "no questions or else" thread 8 years ago

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

ManofManyAliases posted:

Well yeah, about $140 million too much.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

ManofManyAliases posted:

:ironicat:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ManofManyAliases posted:

Like 6k too much

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH

Sappo569 posted:

Their web shows are total garbage from the production to the content, but hey the makeup looks good?

Gotta keep people employed I suppose
Did you not see how they awkwardly dollied the camera side to side during that last town hall? Fuckin goons overlook everything positive.

stingtwo
Nov 16, 2012

SirPenguin posted:

hmm...

Hmm...!

HMM!!!!

Lots of pages back but i giggled at this

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

ManofManyAliases posted:

It's just money, after all.

Chalks posted:

That's what a fake poster would say, Chalks, if that is actually your real name.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Hav posted:

Obsessive compulsive disorder is a hell of a thing. Tippis <glare>

It's EVE–itis, actually: taking the proxy because there are always idiots watching who genuinely believe the same nonsense. :colbert:

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

ManofManyAliases posted:

CIG don't:

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Thread is getting good again. MoMA drama is boring.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Can someone give me a primer on this thing we engineered? I'm still not sure exactly what the gently caress is going on, what it's about or how it started.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

Can someone give me a primer on this thing we engineered? I'm still not sure exactly what the gently caress is going on, what it's about or how it started.

I dunno. I was pretty pissed that KF was being a bunch of dillholes but afaik nobody else really gave a poo poo, and Derek decided to go after them after talking with LT.

Maybe I have way more influence than I thought but I highly doubt it :shrug:

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Tippis posted:

It's EVE–itis, actually: taking the proxy because there are always idiots watching who genuinely believe the same nonsense. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQuo_Tl43rY

Who's the idiot there?

(It's Tucker, it's always Tucker)

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I like the idea of CIG counting on pledges not being refunded, and pulling the rug out from under them :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

ManofManyAliases posted:

said the guy spending more on starcitzen than on his bitcoin portfolio

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

cool new Polack jokes posted:

I like the idea of CIG counting on pledges not being refunded, and pulling the rug out from under them :twisted::twisted::twisted:

You absolute monster.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

TrustmeImLegit posted:

One day ill make my penance for asking a question in GBS in a "no questions or else" thread 8 years ago

what was the question

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

what was the question

I don't remember. A mod posted, next person to ask a question gets permad and I didn't see it til later. It wasn't anything weird.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

MeLKoR posted:

Beet Wagon posted:

I dunno. I was pretty pissed that KF was being a bunch of dillholes but afaik nobody else really gave a poo poo, and Derek decided to go after them after talking with LT.

Maybe I have way more influence than I thought but I highly doubt it :shrug:

I must have missed this completely. What was even the supposed conflict about and how is KF involved?!

Hav posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQuo_Tl43rY

Who's the idiot there?

(It's Tucker, it's always Tucker)

Well… yeah. I suppose that in a parallel, I'll have to take the blame for playing EVE.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

TrustmeImLegit posted:

I don't remember. A mod posted, next person to ask a question gets permad and I didn't see it til later. It wasn't anything weird.

some1 ban this fucker

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

some1 ban this fucker

It was a dark time in my life. I don't question Chris anymore.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

MeLKoR posted:

Do you guys feel safe and comfortable that Derek is protecting you from KF? Oh poo poo - I'm a goon too, right?

I feel grief :negative:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

said the guy spending more on starcitzen than on his bitcoin portfolio

Allegedly.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Xaerael posted:

The Nazis win, Chewbacca howls in Wookie rage and sorrow.

Good. The nazis need more carpets anyways.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

TrustmeImLegit posted:

SC is clearly Agile. We get constant updates, buildwise and information wise on a near daily basis. A project like SC is going to take a long time to iterate to the final product to be sure. But to say this isn't Agile is really ignorant about what is being released on this project on a regular basis.

Yes, yes, there is indeed progress all the time. Agile or otherwise. Think asymptotes.

I need to update the timeline, but I hope you get the gist of it.

MedicineHut fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jan 19, 2017

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

ManofManyAliases posted:

Do you guys feel safe and comfortable that Derek is protecting you from KF? Oh poo poo - I'm a goon too, right?

I feel grief :negative:

I can think of nobody I'd rather have protecting me from cuckfarms tbh

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

SirPenguin posted:

please start a site with all of these

use a pseudonym (Derek Art?) to avoid the cultists, tho

I'd never do a site. I'm not into trying to hate on anybody. I'm keeping it all as non-people bashing as possible. More or less picking on situations and actions. I'll be glad to poke fun at myself too in the same manner. :)

Likenesses to real people living or dead is purely coincidental.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe
http://store.steampowered.com/app/581030/

quote:

The Last Hope: Trump vs Mafia is the sequel to last year's sleeper hit “The Last Hope” in which you became the President of the World. You are John Trump, the President of all Countries. Shortly after being sworn in, you travel to Europe for a conference, but your airplane is shot-down by mafia members. The Mafia and terrorists from all ex-countries join forces against you. Now you have to fix this mess. You must to fight with mafiosos, terrorists and robots from:
- France, USA , Turkey, Republic of Moldova, Canada, China;
- A wide variety of weapons such as: Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Grenades, Sword, etc;
- Means of Transportation: Trumplane, Trumpomusine, Train;
It will ultimately be your choice to either surrender and allow the Mafia to take over the World or nuke them once and for all!
* Game contains trading cards

Star Citizen is losing ground.

Edit: Also leaning towards the Mafia in that game.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

I can think of nobody I'd rather have protecting me from cuckfarms tbh

If anything, Derek is persistent. I think you're right.

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!
Is ATV going away? Sure hope someone still posting on the RSI forums or reddit suggests CIG should do a live action/lore show. Screw the updates, just give the backers what they really want--20 minutes of Pusher combined with a few minutes of rendered spaceship scenes. It sure would make Star Citizen good again...

And on a related note--hair follicles on the scrotum are unique--just like a fingerprint.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

HycoCam posted:

Is ATV going away? Sure hope someone still posting on the RSI forums or reddit suggests CIG should do a live action/lore show. Screw the updates, just give the backers what they really want--20 minutes of Pusher combined with a few minutes of rendered spaceship scenes. It sure would make Star Citizen good again...

And on a related note--hair follicles on the scrotum are unique--just like a fingerprint.

...which is why I shave that poo poo smooth, son.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

If anything, Derek is persistent. I think you're right.

Is there a reason Derek lost his poo poo over whatever the gently caress a kiwi farm is?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Answer the call. :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

DapperDon posted:

Is there a reason Derek lost his poo poo over whatever the gently caress a kiwi farm is?

They doxxed some trans person. Derek felt compelled.

something or other here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/derek-smart.6172/page-6

edit: Doxxing cat

ManofManyAliases fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jan 19, 2017