Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

The ideology eater posted:

Koalas March is no longer a moderator of the Debate and Discussion forum. Seeing as there have been constant tears since she was made moderator it likely has to do with that.

i still see her in the mod list??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

botany posted:

The forums code is fucky. AA was demodded as well a week or so back and it took a while for the list to update itself

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

botany posted:

It happened very recently and these things take time to update. If you hover over her mod icon you'll see that it just says "platinum user" now.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
well gently caress. that was one of the few genuinely good things that happened to these forums in a while. but i guess i shouldn't be surprised given that lowtax posts on the forums that are currently doxxing minorities here.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

signalnoise posted:

The fact that the sentiment exists should be reason enough to address it in my opinion.

Lowtax posted:

Okay, then nominate a black poster who has a good posting history and would make a reliable and fair mod, and I'll mod them. Like I said, I don't look into race when moderating people, but it's apparently a big deal for your all, so I have no problem with letting race determine who mods your sub forum.

I guess the two way street of sentiment has 2 different speed limits?

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

The ideology eater posted:

Koalas March is no longer a moderator of the Debate and Discussion forum. Seeing as there have been constant tears since she was made moderator it likely has to do with that.

Nope! I'll let KM decide how much she wants to make public, but it's some extremely typical white bullshit of the institutional kind.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

D&D has now lost two moderators in a week. Hopefully that is addressed.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

botany posted:

well gently caress. that was one of the few genuinely good things that happened to these forums in a while. but i guess i shouldn't be surprised given that lowtax posts on the forums that are currently doxxing minorities here.

Yo just so you know because gently caress his brittle rear end, lowtax is a regular and valued poster on KiwiFarms, the site that is having the doxxing spree. He is helping them.

Edit: Oh that's what you were saying, misread you lol. WHITE FEELINGS :qq:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
White tears truly are powerful.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Yo just so you know because gently caress his brittle rear end, lowtax is a regular and valued poster on KiwiFarms, the site that is having the doxxing spree. He is helping them.

... yeah i know, that's what i just said. he also told them he was going to clean house here (i.e. get rid of all the dirty SJWs and minorities)

edit: oh you edited that :v: nvm

Hawkperson
Jun 20, 2003

What the gently caress, this blows :(

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Nah you know what, gently caress it, secrets protect institutions.

Remember when KM posted this extremely old meme:

Well turns out that's ruh-VERSE racism and Lowtax had to :qq: for days about it in a mod chat and have most of the rest of the mod team join in explaining how it's just a joke (interesting since I thought this site's status as a "comedy forum" was so precious even actual racism couldn't be banned for fear of diminishing theoretical humor that might exist within it), while he went all "MY BLACK FRIEND" and then demodded KM and people who backed her up. I believe others may be resigning in disgust. Let's hope it's everybody.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Worth noting KF were the only people who were offended.

That is the same place that I hear threatened to swat and lynch me.

Also magically, after that pic being up for several hours, Lowtax didn't get offended until KF starting posting about it.

Also worth noting KF are the same people doxxing SA users.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i for one appreciate a man trying to stop people from thought policing by crushing anyone who disagrees with him

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
but i thought this was a comedy forum and therefore it's very important lowtax gets to say "tranny" :confused: its almost like the comedy only goes one way :confused:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
We can see a mean picture from our safe space and we demand punishment!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lowtax is really being a wimp lately

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
"look i know i talked down to you guys re: your views being silenced and underrepresented and only grudgingly gave you a mod but i think my take on this picture is objectively correct and unbiased"

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
uh guys i think you'll find that the home of tribute.avi and goatse just cannot stomach jokes being explained to pasty white asses

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
drat, I don't know why I assumed Lowtax was beyond that poo poo, but turns out he's the neckbeardiest of them all. Pouring out my mangosteen in disgust over here.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
living in a flyover state is probably not helping

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Lol Also you may notice five other people have been demodded this morning. Those were people who, unlike FAU, refused to consider or entertain the thought that other peoples' opinions don't necessarily have to agree with theirs.

I have here in my hand a list of 205 negroes and negro sympathizers...

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
This is a distressing turn of events.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Haha the thread title is super ironic now

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I agree with this post but FAU has actually been pretty supportive and helpful.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
What is his D&D forum drama I've missed? What did FAU specifically do? Is Lowtax going to Make Goons Great Again? :ohdear:

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Koalas March posted:

I agree with this post but FAU has actually been pretty supportive and helpful.

WeAreTheRomans posted:

What is his D&D forum drama I've missed? What did FAU specifically do? Is Lowtax going to Make Goons Great Again? :ohdear:

Yo I hate to say it but if we continue to talk about this, this thread may turn into to the forums version of the racial confessor.

I have been trying very hard not post a lot of this type of stuff in this thread and I'm afraid it will just poo poo it up non-Negrotown focused stuff.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/HitDaBoogiez/status/822077261822197760

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
I'm sorry for you KM.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Doctor Butts posted:

Yo I hate to say it but if we continue to talk about this, this thread may turn into to the forums version of the racial confessor.

I have been trying very hard not post a lot of this type of stuff in this thread and I'm afraid it will just poo poo it up non-Negrotown focused stuff.

Sorry, I should have just gone looking for myself. This site is just so disappointing, and yet the rest of the internet is so much worse :(

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

It really should be talked about here because it's a specific and very local case of "I want a black voice, but only if they agree with me'

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I will never stop laughing that this all happened because lowtax thought someone's joke was offensive. How can the human body survive that much irony

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Never expected Lowtax to be the poster child for White Fragility, but here we are.

Just kidding, he's no Bo Bice.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Good loving god. Sadly I can't say that I'm surprised at all, especially after how he posted earlier in this thread.

Trabisnikof posted:

lowtax is really being a wimp lately

How long of a period are you including in 'lately'?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

I will never stop laughing that this all happened because lowtax thought someone's joke was offensive. How can the human body survive that much irony

Jokes with whites as the butt of the joke are white genocide.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JaxBladeFitness/status/822163715390849024

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

I was wondering what could have caused KM demodding, never in a million years would I have guessed it was people getting upset over a loving stupid meme picture.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Nah you know what, gently caress it, secrets protect institutions.

Remember when KM posted this extremely old meme:

This picture will never not be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013

highme posted:

Never expected Lowtax to be the poster child for White Fragility, but here we are.

Just kidding, he's no Bo Bice.

I dunno, both of their best days were back in 2005...

• Locked thread