Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Double post because. A few levels in a perk up surviveability greatly, but drat it, does that make it hard to dabble in every class. Especially when people decide to weld the door between you and them and there's 20 Zeds behind you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I've been dabbling in every perk with my highest being a lvl 25 berserker and boy do I want new stuff already. I'm liking how ridiculous SWAT can be the more I level it and that flashbang is absurd for large zeds.

Marogareh fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 13, 2017

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Double post because. A few levels in a perk up surviveability greatly, but drat it, does that make it hard to dabble in every class. Especially when people decide to weld the door between you and them and there's 20 Zeds behind you.

Yea console pubs are like when KF was starting out on PC, they think welding every door on the way to the trader is the funniest thing EVER, I especially like the ones who weld themselves in farmhouse and do nothing the entire round.

I also can't play sui or hoe without going zerk or medic and babysitting because nobody freaking sticks together or watches different angles, everyone just stares at one door and I can't cover everything and if we hans its GG, I can't deal with that fucker alone when everyone else dies.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Marogareh posted:

I've been dabbling in every perk with my highest being a lvl 25 berserker and boy do I want new stuff already. I'm liking how ridiculous SWAT can be the more I level it and that flashbang is absurd for large zeds.

SWAT is retardedly good for everything short of a Fleshpound.

If you have two SWATS though, FPs are dust.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Alteisen posted:

Yea console pubs are like when KF was starting out on PC, they think welding every door on the way to the trader is the funniest thing EVER, I especially like the ones who weld themselves in farmhouse and do nothing the entire round.

I also can't play sui or hoe without going zerk or medic and babysitting because nobody freaking sticks together or watches different angles, everyone just stares at one door and I can't cover everything and if we hans its GG, I can't deal with that fucker alone when everyone else dies.

Sui? Hoe? Hans I'm guessing you mean the doctor boss.

I'm liking firebug just because I can get 150+ assists with a small amount of effort. And I definitely like watching different angles, usually to my detriment because I check to make sure nothing is ambushing us and everyone keeps blasting away at the main horde.

Do people use mics more on higher difficulties?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Sui = suicidal, hoe = hell on earth. Those are the two highest difficulties.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Thanks. Quick firebug question. Microwave gun feels like it does less damage than the flamethrower, especially since it doesn't seem to light stuff on fire. It does do a delightful puff effect on zeds, so that's awesome enough for me.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Sui? Hoe? Hans I'm guessing you mean the doctor boss.

I'm liking firebug just because I can get 150+ assists with a small amount of effort. And I definitely like watching different angles, usually to my detriment because I check to make sure nothing is ambushing us and everyone keeps blasting away at the main horde.

Do people use mics more on higher difficulties?

Suicidal and Hell on Earth, highest 2 difficulties, more zeds, they are much faster, have new abilities and such.

As for the Microwave gun, PS4 is on the patch before the beta that the PC currently has so the MWG is a little weak right now.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Thanks. Quick firebug question. Microwave gun feels like it does less damage than the flamethrower, especially since it doesn't seem to light stuff on fire. It does do a delightful puff effect on zeds, so that's awesome enough for me.

The MWG should be avoided at all costs on the current PS4 patch.

However, what it theoretically does in the current patch and actually does in the current PC beta patch is a little different from what you'd expect. The way zed resistances break down essentially means the Microwave Gun is good against anything with a lot of metal on it- sirens, fleshpounds, and husks. Conversely, the flamethrower is good against things that don't have much metal, like clots and crawlers. I'd suggest just sticking to the flamethrower on the current live patch and switching to sharpshooter or demo for the boss wave; but once the experimental patch goes live, the flamethrower will progress nicely into the MG, where the flamethrower is good against the sorts of enemies you find on early waves and MG is better lategame.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
http://steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/668057243316021620

We would like to welcome all Killing Floor 2 players to the Tropical Bash and join us for some bone breaking fun on sunny Zed Landing! With a special thanks to everybody who helped us test this update over the holiday season, let the hunt for (Alan) Wilson begin!

This changelog includes all the changes from the beta with a special section on fixes from the beta and since the beta. Full crafting/econ changes are still in the process of going live as database is being updated. They should come online shortly.

Highlights
New Weapon - Bone Crusher
New Map - Zed Landing
New System - Multi-Perk Weapons
New Zed - Gorefiend

General
New System - Emotes - Players can now equip an emote and trigger it during gameplay
Multi-Perk Weapons
Weapons can now be tied to multiple perks allowing for perk bonuses
Example: Support Perk will now gain benefits from the Medic Shotgun
Inventory
Crates can now be broken down into craftable items
Game will now check for players purchase of KF 2 during early access via API and grant players the early access rewards
As part of this previously granted EA rewards have been made non tradable
Slightly sped up first 10 level experience gain
Players can now turn off the auto-upgrade system

Balance
Caulk N’ Burn
Damage increased 50%
Splash damage radius decreased 25%
Incendiary Shotgun
Damage increased 60%
Fire rate increased 10%
Spread increased 60%
Ammo capacity increased by 12 rounds
Ammo cost increased 10%
Flamethrower
Damage increased 50%
Splash damage radius decreased 25%
Microwave Gun
Added ability to burn zeds from splash damage
Toned down damage and radius from ground fire
Bosses
Increased Hans’ vulnerability to blunt and slashing damage
Increased Patriarch's vulnerability to blunt and slashing damage
Hans’ resistance to microwave gun increased by 15%
Solo
Normal spawn rate reduced by 10%
Hard spawn rate reduced by 20%
Suicidal spawn rate reduced by 20%
Hell on Earth spawn rate reduced by 40%

All Platform Bugs Fixes Addressed in Preview Beta 1049
Friends Only Server setting asking for a password
Added missing map thumbnails in WebAdmin
Fixed issue where push to talk would switch to open mic.
Fixed typo in Hellish Survivalist achievement text
Personal Best Records are not saving
Increased controller max sensitivity on slider
Blood and Puke HUD Overlay Not scaling properly for higher FOV settings
Fixed some favorite weapon lines
Fixed open hole on Reverend Alberts’ mesh
Fixed some accessory clipping on Rae
Fixed some missing accessory descriptions
Fixed Versus mode issue where players leaving in Ready Up lobby could negatively affect team score.
Fixed issue where Bloat bile mine could pass through glass without breaking it.
Fixed a case where multiple bosses spawn when entire Zed Team leaves during match and rejoins during boss wave
Fixed Patriarch Mortar repeating animation
Fixed bug where wrong message was displayed when switching to Zed team mid-game
Updated Credits
Translated map names now properly display on scoreboard in foreign languages
Minor localization fixes for French, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese
Trader Menu - Changing Perks while in Trader Menu does not update grenade information.
Text on Firebug perk description that was missing
Fixed inconsistent attack range with Zweihander
Added missing M79 elite reload 3P animations
Fixed issue where fire wasn’t applying tick damage regularly
Fixed issue where P90 elite reload caused player to crouch when reloading in 3rd person
Fixed jittery HX25 third person reload
Improved C4 detonation issue
Fixed C4 disappearing if thrown while sprinting
Icon and dropped world model for the M14EBR now have scope
Nail Shotgun now plays weapon check sound
Fixed AA12 weapon check animation and sound.
Corrected "Kriss SMG Horzine Elite" skins to have the correct skin quality in name
Fixed Eviscerator not having inaudible impact sounds
9mm pistols can now take advantage of Commando’s Machine Gunner skill.
Survivalist heavy armor skill properly increases max armor capacity
Fixed issue where AutoUpgrade would sell tier one weapon to purchase dual 9mm as Survivalist.
Fixed Skirmisher skill healing 2 points per second instead of 1 as described
Fixed Siren difficulty setting issue.
Prevented Sirens from getting stuck in open manholes
Fixed bug where Bloats would die from knockdown
Fixed a case where freeze material wasn’t correctly applied to Stalker

Map Fixes
Containment Station:
Fixed caged clot animations
Updated catwalk zed ‘closet’
Hostile Grounds:
Fixed invisible ceiling interfering with Versus zeds
Fixed minor blocking volume and collision issue
Black Forest:
Fixed player breakout spot in Versus mode
Prison:
Minor visual adjustments
Burning Paris:
Fixed Zed navigation exploit
Fixed several visual bugs
Farmhouse:
Fixed tire swing exploit
Catacomb:
Fixed minor lighting bug
Infernal Realm:
Fixed minor visual bugs
Volter Manor
Fixed collision issue with outside benches

Bug Fixes to Existing Content Addressed in 1050
Napalm should now more reliably set zeds touching other zeds affected by this skill on fire (not just the original zed or set hit by it)
Fixed an issue where not all maps showed up properly in solo map vote
Fixed a case where the husk launcher would fire from the wrong position
Fixed an issue where berserker could break boss flee AI
Fixed a case where melee damage bonus was always active with the Berserk parry
Fixed a case where no sound or particle effect would trigger on a successful parry
Fixed a case where autofill could overcharge for armor
Fixed Rae’s description text being cut off in Spanish localization
Fixed Issue where music track “Someone to Hate by Demon Hunter” would get cut off abruptly
Fixed issue where Husk’s flamethrower SFX would persist after death
Fixed issue where player’s would have negative health at death
Fixed issue where Elite Clot’s Rally would have a stacking damage bonus to Siren’s scream
Fixed issue in which Han’s Shield would get turned off from player falling off ledge and avoiding grab
Fixed clipping issues with certain accessory combinations
Fixed a crash that could occur when using Alt+Enter to enter or return from windowed mode
Fixed a bug where the player's arm could be positioned strangely when grabbed by Hans

Bug Fixes to New Content from Preview Beta 1049
Fixed Support Barrage not applying to VLAD single fire mode
Fixed Support Tight Choke not applying to medic shotgun
Fixed a Gorefiend unparryable attack that did not properly glow to indicate it could not be parried
Gorefiends now do correct damage to welded doors
Fixed issue in which Gorefiend special attacks SFX would persist after death.
Fixed issue where killfeed would display Gorefiend kills as Gorefast kills
Added Infernal Realm and Zed Landing to stock map list.
Fixed custom maps loading with default textures

Live Update Changes:
Hans
Group
Normal - No change
Hard - No change
Suicidal - No change
HOE - Decreased HealthMod from 1.12 to 1.11
Solo
Normal - Increased SoloDamageMod from .43 to .44
Hard - Increased SoloDamageMod from .52 to .53
Suicidal - Increased SoloDamageMod from .58 to .6
HOE - Increased SoloDamageMod from .68 to .72

Patriarch
Group
Normal - Decreased HealthMod from .76 to .73
Hard - Decreased HealthMod from 1.01 to .99
Suicidal - Increased HealthMod from .96 to .99
HOE - Increased HealthMod from 1.16 to 1.19
Solo
Normal - Increased SoloDamageMod from .36 to .38
Hard - No Change
Suicidal - Decreased SoloDamageMod from .52 to .47
HOE - Decreased SoloDamageMod from .66 to .65

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Crates being able to be broken down into crafting materials is a good compromise imo and shows TWI is at least listening on that regard. I'm going to pull one of my USBs off the market and see if those can be broken down as well.

E: Crates AND USBs can both be recycled for crafting materials.

Skoll fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jan 19, 2017

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I am liking the new and improved firebug. I've always liked the fire shotgun and I'm really happy that it actually does good damage now.

Marogareh fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jan 19, 2017

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Marogareh posted:

I am liking the new and improved firebug. I've always liked the fire shotgun and I'm really happy that it actually does good damage now.

I'll have to try it out. I ran it as a support in the beta and was thoroughly underwhelmed for two reasons: Mag size and damage output. Firebug has a perk option to fix the first, and we'll see about the second with those changes.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Marogareh posted:

Ditto, I'm on console, and I know we're a patch or two behind, but the trenchgun almost feels like a downgrade compared to the CnB as it currently is, get swarmed, and you're getting mauled to poo poo. I will certainly look forward to it getting buffed when it comes to PS4. :supaburn:

Edit - Whoa, didn't even notice they released the patch for PS4 too. So used to it them usually being delayed between PC and consoles. :stare:

limited fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jan 19, 2017

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Yeah I'm playing the ps4 version too. I tried out the mace and shield and God drat it's strong. I was able to stunlock a scrake with just the shield bashes.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Marogareh posted:

Yeah I'm playing the ps4 version too. I tried out the mace and shield and God drat it's strong. I was able to stunlock a scrake with just the shield bashes.

The shield bash is honestly stronger than the mace hits, its quite absurd.

And same day patching is great, glad they're committed to the PS4 version as well, as it stands there's nothing really like KF2 on consoles so its on their end to gently caress it up.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Alteisen posted:

The shield bash is honestly stronger than the mace hits, its quite absurd.

And same day patching is great, glad they're committed to the PS4 version as well, as it stands there's nothing really like KF2 on consoles so its on their end to gently caress it up.
Well, there's always Payday 2 :barf:

:siren: Do not buy Payday on console. :siren: Had no support for over a year, and the first thing they did was patch in paid DLC for the original version, and re-release the same game with DLC included under a different name to see if they could scam anyone else into buying it twice, or in the first place.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

limited posted:

Well, there's always Payday 2 :barf:

:siren: Do not buy Payday on console. :siren: Had no support for over a year, and the first thing they did was patch in paid DLC for the original version, and re-release the same game with DLC included under a different name to see if they could scam anyone else into buying it twice, or in the first place.

Well they did update the next gen versions!

Only 40 dollars for all the DLC, basically what the game costs. :newlol:

And its not even ALL the DLC its up until Alesso, console versions are still incredibly behind the PC ones, hell the last gen didn't even get an update till the Xbone and PS4 ones where about to come out, they ran on the beta patch for a long rear end time.

I still play on console cause a friend of mine does and its ridiculous how Overkill hasn't done anything, people play the game a lot on consoles, its a market they're not tapping and could make them even more money.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Skoll posted:

Crates being able to be broken down into crafting materials is a good compromise imo and shows TWI is at least listening on that regard. I'm going to pull one of my USBs off the market and see if those can be broken down as well.

E: Crates AND USBs can both be recycled for crafting materials.

This is great. I have so many of those crates and usb and don't really want to buy keys for them. Maybe I'll get something that isn't green colored.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxujPjHFujU

I think they went a little overboard on the nerfs.

Sorry for the webcam quality.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Tried the mace and shield earlier, it's ridiculous at least on Normal, like the Shield bash just vaporizes lesser Zeds when hit by it(and will do it to even the big guys if it's the killing blow)

Will need to give the improved Firebug a try though

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Alteisen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxujPjHFujU

I think they went a little overboard on the nerfs.

Sorry for the webcam quality.

Looks like a pretty standard Patriarch fight, you just got lucky with Sharpshooter grenades so you froze him before he healed.

Firebug 2.0 is in a good spot right now. It doesn't feel pathetically weak like pre-beta or overwhelmingly powerful like in beta. The only problem as of now is that Zed Napalm doesn't feel like it works half the time, I watch zeds bump into a mass of their burning comrades and they still don't catch on fire.

The bone crusher is just as wacky as in beta but they raised the block threshold I think so it can absorb more damage. You can still parry ridiculous things with it like Patarich rocket/bullets, husk suicides, and siren screams. It still doesn't do as much damage as its alternatives but I still opt into using it since the ragdolls are hilarious.

Also there's a short comic in order to promote the update:

http://media.tripwirecdn.com/011117/Zedlanding_Comic_Full.jpg

And a page with a video showing all some(?) of the new emotes:

http://killingfloor2.com/tropicalbash/zedconomy_update.html

I'm also a little disappointed that fart crawlers and blueberry clots didn't get more creative names like the gorefiend. Instead they're just called "elite crawlers" and "elite alphas."

Theta Zero fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Jan 20, 2017

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

drrockso20 posted:

Tried the mace and shield earlier, it's ridiculous at least on Normal, like the Shield bash just vaporizes lesser Zeds when hit by it(and will do it to even the big guys if it's the killing blow)

Will need to give the improved Firebug a try though

It does this on higher difficulties. Body-shots trash and Sirens, headshots Husks and Bloats, iirc.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Does napalm and barbecue stack or am I misreading it? I had a great death by Hans with him dying a few seconds later by fire DoT and it's a shame it didn't count.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Been playing on a 40 person Suicidal server and its been a blast. Once we get 20+ people on the server it becomes an all out non-stop fire fight. The new gorefiend though destroys us all. It just runs up to us and beyblades until people are dead. It plus a scrake can clean out 5 people before its put down. Having the multi weapon cross over live really helps on those kinds of maps.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Theta Zero posted:

Looks like a pretty standard Patriarch fight, you just got lucky with Sharpshooter grenades so you froze him before he healed.

Firebug 2.0 is in a good spot right now. It doesn't feel pathetically weak like pre-beta or overwhelmingly powerful like in beta. The only problem as of now is that Zed Napalm doesn't feel like it works half the time, I watch zeds bump into a mass of their burning comrades and they still don't catch on fire.

The bone crusher is just as wacky as in beta but they raised the block threshold I think so it can absorb more damage. You can still parry ridiculous things with it like Patarich rocket/bullets, husk suicides, and siren screams. It still doesn't do as much damage as its alternatives but I still opt into using it since the ragdolls are hilarious.

Also there's a short comic in order to promote the update:

http://media.tripwirecdn.com/011117/Zedlanding_Comic_Full.jpg

And a page with a video showing all some(?) of the new emotes:

http://killingfloor2.com/tropicalbash/zedconomy_update.html

I'm also a little disappointed that fart crawlers and blueberry clots didn't get more creative names like the gorefiend. Instead they're just called "elite crawlers" and "elite alphas."

Didn't even notice he got frozen.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone got raw damage dumbers on the bone crusher? Wondering if smash or massacre is better, I can tell the shield bash runs procs massacre but just not sure on damage.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Is Zwei+Pulverizer still good on hoe? I'm still getting Scrake knockdowns on suicidal, don't want to bone myself when I play next.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Foreskin Problems posted:

Is Zwei+Pulverizer still good on hoe? I'm still getting Scrake knockdowns on suicidal, don't want to bone myself when I play next.

Zwei-Pulverizer is pretty standard on HoE. If you really want to, you can swap out Zwei with the bone crusher and do just as well since the parry bonus perk just turns you into a monster no matter what you're using.

Use the bone crusher for everything and the Pulverizer for Scrakes/Fleshpounds (unless it starts spamming Scrakes which it loves to do, in which case save the Pulverizer for Fleshpounds).

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Has anyone noticed lately as Demo that explosive rounds go through targets? I'm firing at stuff and I'm sure I'm hitting, but the projectile detonates behind the target. Maybe it's just lag but I've had it happen now in several matches on different servers.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Okay so the game is at a pretty great place right now. The new XP flow means the grind is basically cut in half, having access to cross-perk weapons opens a few long awaited options for some classes, the new skills are all solid, and the Gorefriends on Suicidal and up are a horribly welcome addtition, as a few of those can make some old camping spots a real pain to hold.

Feels good to shoot poo poo in the face.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Kikas posted:

Feels good to shoot poo poo in the face.

:yeah: Definitely the best it's ever been.

There hasn't been a whole lot of posting here recently since the game has settled down, but I'm hoping people come back for the first seasonal event or whatever. I'm planning on putting up an effortpost in the central Steam thread when the next update rolls around to draw some more attention, too. Hopefully it won't get buried under anime b o o b chat.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Hour posted:

:yeah: Definitely the best it's ever been.

There hasn't been a whole lot of posting here recently since the game has settled down, but I'm hoping people come back for the first seasonal event or whatever. I'm planning on putting up an effortpost in the central Steam thread when the next update rolls around to draw some more attention, too. Hopefully it won't get buried under anime b o o b chat.

I assume most people are like me and already 100%ed the game and don't play because of the lack of a fuckmountain of custom maps the first one had.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Skoll posted:

I assume most people are like me and already 100%ed the game and don't play because of the lack of a fuckmountain of custom maps the first one had.

Actually the fuckmountain is still there, and most of the maps aren't even bugged.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

or are like me and don't have people to play it with

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

dont even fink about it posted:

Actually the fuckmountain is still there, and most of the maps aren't even bugged.

Well poo poo. I'll power it up sometime this weekend.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus the gorefiend spin is ridiculous. :psyduck:

And I've never had 9 fleshpounds in a single wave.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Skoll posted:

Well poo poo. I'll power it up sometime this weekend.

I started hunting down custom maps after I got chewed out for not knowing some of the better ones a few months ago and I was pleasantly surprised by at least some of the stuff out there. Off the top of my head:

Original Maps:
Nuked: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=642313451
Rig https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=802403915
Devastation https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=832395508
Netherhold https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822069082
Spaceport Perdition https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=644247342
Death Sentence http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=652058206

Straight up Ports:
KF-Biohazard https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=851455817
KF-Offices https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820046643

I stumbled on a bunch more that weren't bad, but this was just what I could half-remember and then easily find on the Steam workshop.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

defo grabbing those when I'm at my comp next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
Picked this up a short while ago. I played a decent bit of KF1 and one weapon I'm really glad they nailed (again) is the double-barrel sawed-off. gently caress, penetration perks and two barrels will just empty a hall of trash. I find myself skyrocketing to the top of the killboard once I get it and then I never put it down. It makes a great sidearm. And the sound!

Also, I really enjoy the SWAT class and it's a smart and fun addition to the game. I wouldn't say they broke the KF1 mold here, but they've brought a ton more polish and fun to it.