Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Flip or Flop is the best and I have a crush on Christina and think most of her design decisions are pretty cool :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Quandary posted:

HGTV chat is a weird twist from the standard BBQ chat

I have to say I am shocked and saddened that everyone in TFF has turned into my mom as soon as Dabo held up the trophy

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

MourningView posted:

That was good for a solid day of jokes about how he must have tried an open concept marriage.

That and probably the increasing percentage of us in serious relationships. HGTV/DIY are pretty much the only two channels my girlfriend watches so I have strong opinions on the house hunters franchise (international is the best one, everyone on Tiny should be fired out of a cannon and into woodchipper inside a volcano)

I think International is cool, but MY GIRLFRIEND hates it for some reason. Tiny is loving awful and the people that force their kids to live in such tiny houses should have them taken away.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Adun posted:

MDL rankings are: NY > LA >>>>>>>>> MIA/SF

I agree. I like New York more because I hate LA architecture. Why is everything a white box, except for one glass wall, with an open staircase and infinity pool?

Proud Christian Mom posted:

im thankful i dont watch this retarded poo poo

Look at this guy that doesn't have a wife/girlfriend/mom

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
All things considered, HGTV is better than having to watch Bravo in these situations

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Did yall not pay your netflix subscriptions for the month? The West Wing and Star Trek: TNG will keep you entertained for months

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kayakyakr posted:

Gets to keep his scholarship and also the function of his knees?

That's really cool that he gets to keep his scholarship, but I really wish schools actually took care of "student" athletes.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
House Hunters International is the best. "Kayylyyn is a 19 year old unpaid intern at a garment shop in Paris. Her budget is $200 per month and she wants a one bedroom apartment with a view of the Seine, Notre Dame, and the Arc De Triomphe"

Faygo is popular because it's what your cheap grandparents had at their house when you were a kid. I bought a redpop a few years ago and thought I was going to die from the sweetness.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Fluffdaddy posted:

Did yall not pay your netflix subscriptions for the month? The West Wing and Star Trek: TNG will keep you entertained for months

DS9 tho

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Yeah can't believe you losers aren't watching cool things like...Star....Trek?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

MourningView posted:

Star Trek is cool.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Pakled posted:

Star Trek is cool.

But not good for getting laid. <insert Georgia Tech joke here>

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Pakled posted:

Star Trek is cool.

Post/Username Victory.

Image a 24th century DIY show. "This 20 year old starship has the curbside appeal of a 10 year old star liner, but the engines of a small shuttle craft...."

Why yes, I do hate my job, why do you ask?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

We disagree on a lot of things, but I will not hear any besmirching of Star Trek

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Speaking of bad shows AND bbq, Pit Masters is loving bullshit and I wouldn't let those casuals cook me a burger.

Also it feels really weird to have Finebaum on your side...

https://twitter.com/267mims/status/822169647978074112

Scarf fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jan 19, 2017

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Fluffdaddy posted:

We disagree on a lot of things, but I will not hear any besmirching of Star Trek

I mean it's fine but come on, man

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

I mean it's fine but come on, man

all im saying is a lot of mods falling on swords today, and I'd hate to see you trip on a Bat'leth

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Travonte Valentine has been dismissed from LSU for a 2nd time

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Fluffdaddy posted:

all im saying is a lot of mods falling on swords today, and I'd hate to see you trip on a Bat'leth

I prefer the Mek'Leth

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Fluffdaddy posted:

Soooo about that

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

186 posted:

Post/Username Victory.

Image a 24th century DIY show. "This 20 year old starship has the curbside appeal of a 10 year old star liner, but the engines of a small shuttle craft...."

Why yes, I do hate my job, why do you ask?

Star Wars seems more the setting for that type of show. All the junky freighters in the EU, etc.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

Soooo about that

:smith: aww man dude

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

MourningView posted:

Soooo about that

:(

Please don't leave, you're a good poster

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Didn't realize the Trump wave of regime change extended down this far.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

The Glumslinger posted:

:(

Please don't leave, you're a good poster

Nah I'll stick around unless I get banned or something. I'd been thinking about quitting as mod for awhile anyway this just gave me the final push. I was barely doing modding stuff anyway

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

Nah I'll stick around unless I get banned or something. I'd been thinking about quitting as mod for awhile anyway this just gave me the final push. I was barely doing modding stuff anyway

Star Trek is serious business.

But seriously, sometimes you need a break from dumb internet drama.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Can someone tl;dr the drama for me. I've been busy at work all day

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Ungratek posted:

Sjw's in d&d

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

At least he wasn't diddling kids or creeping on them or getting owned by them on twitter. He leaves a God amongst men

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Lol of course

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Ungratek posted:

Buncha babies whining about safespaces existing asking for a safespace, mostly.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

man i'm gonna miss that rad custom mod star you have

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

DJExile posted:

man i'm gonna miss that rad custom mod star you have

A not insignificant part in continuing to be a mod. I'm already demodded and it's still there though so maybe they'll forget to reset it. Or the forums software is just slow.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

wish you could have changed my avatar back first, I don't know how i even got this red text ;(

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I'm sorry, can anyone give a more elaborate tl;dr? What in the wide world of sports is going on?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Fluffdaddy posted:

wish you could have changed my avatar back first, I don't know how i even got this red text ;(

I would have! This was a spur of the moment thing so I didn't really have time to do any fun stuff on the way out the door, unfortunately

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

I would have! This was a spur of the moment thing so I didn't really have time to do any fun stuff on the way out the door, unfortunately

Nah, its okay, I ain't mad at ya. You did what was right, just don't immolate yourself like Fatherdog, please.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
We're losing the good mods

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Now who will stop us from talking about nothing but BBQ all summer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Pakled posted:

Now who will stop us from talking about nothing but BBQ all summer?

Do what your heart tell you to do.

• Locked thread