Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

the only Awakening to Birthright i know is when it turned out my real parents were a couple from Israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Switch is getting Specter Knight's campaign before any other system. Nintendo wins again.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Are you waiting for a senior reg to tell you how to feel about a post?

if any noobs want to know how to respond to a post feel free to pm me and ill guide your hand

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

trying to jack off posted:

if any noobs want to know how to respond to a post feel free to pm me and ill guide your hand

hand guidance from trying to jack off??? no thanks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

R. Guyovich posted:

hand guidance from trying to jack off??? no thanks

haha

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Are you waiting for a senior reg to tell you how to feel about a post?

Please.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its funny

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just a good example of how i will reply to any pms from confused lurkers

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
:moonrio:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

the only Awakening to Birthright i know is when it turned out my real parents were a couple from Israel

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

COngratulations

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

*makes sign of the cross*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/01/23/great-ace-attorney-2-revealed-nintendo-3ds-new-trailer/

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO NOT GET A loving TRANSLATION EITHER

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Man, I am a lot better at Super Mario World now than I was 12 years ago.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Man, I am a lot better at Super Mario World now than I was 12 years ago.

Makes sense, one-year-olds don't really have the motor skills or hand-eye coordination for that kind of game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Makes sense, one-year-olds don't really have the motor skills or hand-eye coordination for that kind of game

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

gently caress you pablo, you couldn't save scum your way out of the yellow switch palace.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

this isn't fair im telling my mom

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

this isn't fair im telling my mom

omg please. tell the oval office, we already banged her, LMFAO. plus your avatar is loving weak dude. if you wanna roll with the pimps you better step to

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

the Nintendo thread is no place for serious pwning

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

omg please. tell the oval office, we already banged her, LMFAO. plus your avatar is loving weak dude. if you wanna roll with the pimps you better step to

Not all of us are so poor they can only afford 2 frames of animation.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I finally bought a wii u

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Seems uhh really late to the party but gratz man. That console made me drop my ambitions of being a good Counter Strike player and good at drawing, and gave me a new love of video games again.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

:hellyeah:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I finally bought a wii u

Congratulations, and welcome to top tier gaming.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Seems uhh really late to the party but gratz man. That console made me drop my ambitions of being a good Counter Strike player and good at drawing, and gave me a new love of video games again.
I was thinking of holding out for a Switch but it's pricy as Hell and I'm worried that some of the good stuff won't get ported

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
I used the e-shop on my 3ds for the first time ever to download a demo of poochy and yoshis wooly world, and they don't tell you the required disk space in mb, but in 'blocks'. I love nintendo.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I only have 2000 blocks left on my 32GB micro SD card. My new3DS XL is worth a small fortune.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Poochy and Yoshi's wooly world demo was cool btw. Great graphics, music was chill, good stuff.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Syncopated posted:

I used the e-shop on my 3ds for the first time ever to download a demo of poochy and yoshis wooly world, and they don't tell you the required disk space in mb, but in 'blocks'. I love nintendo.

I had to free up 14000 to download SMTIVA.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I buy carts its an inveatment

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

I buy carts its an inveatment

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
So will I end up buying a bunch of NES games for the dozenth time or have they finally made a console that's all "hey friend save your $5, we see you've already bought legend of Zelda, downloading now"? Note: this will determine whether or not I'm buying a switch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im still waiting for all my PSX/2 games to transfer to PS4.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why cookie Rocket posted:

So will I end up buying a bunch of NES games for the dozenth time or have they finally made a console that's all "hey friend save your $5, we see you've already bought legend of Zelda, downloading now"? Note: this will determine whether or not I'm buying a switch.

Honestly bro, it doesn't matter to me even a little bit if you buy one or not, so I'm not even gonna worry about answering this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Farewell.