Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

speaking of confirmations, mattis was confirmed 98-1 and kelly 88-11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/16/jeremy-corbyn-accused-of-being-russian-collaborator-for-questioning-nato-troop-build-up-on-border/ drat

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Gin and Juche posted:

Seeing a lot of pussy hats

my fiancee finished hers last night

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Corbyn really doesn't like Eastern Europeans, does he?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

stone cold posted:

cant wait for dems to fold on everything else that happens, too

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Tiler Kiwi posted:

cant wait for dems to fold on everything else that happens, too

:same:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

MAIDUGURI, Nigeria (AP) — A Nigerian air force fighter jet on a mission against Boko Haram extremists mistakenly bombed a refugee camp on Tuesday, killing more than 100 refugees and aid workers and wounding 200, a government official and doctors said.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/21/anxious-gambians-await-former-president-yahya-jammeh-departure :eyepop:

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
madonna went up on stage in washington d.c., currently the place of over 500 thousand protestors, said she thought about blowing up the white house a few times, and told donald trump to suck a dick

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Chelb posted:

madonna went up on stage in washington d.c., currently the place of over 500 thousand protestors, said she thought about blowing up the white house a few times, and told donald trump to suck a dick

I saw heard her on CNN saying "gently caress you" before they cut the audio feed

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Filthy Hans posted:

I saw heard her on CNN saying "gently caress you" before they cut the audio feed

Typical PC liberal media.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Filthy Hans posted:

https://twitter.com/Diane_7A/status/822896237749866500

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Danbury officials are looking into a video that appears to show a man holding a Trump sign verbally harassing students coming out of Danbury High School, according to Mayor Mark Boughton.

quote:

"You’ll be out of the country you [expletive] illegal," the man can be heard shouting.
According to Boughton, the man was there after 2 p.m., when the high school becomes public space, and he was there to pick up a relative from school. There was also a physical fight between the man and the student, though the mayor said it appeared the student initiated the altercation.

This guy deserves the Richard Spencer treatment

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://jujubee.pl/en.realpolitiks.html new mapgame

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

stone cold posted:

mattis wants to keep the Iran nuclear deal in place

somehow, the fact that a guy with the nickname "Mad Dog" is now Secretary of Defense is comparatively good news

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Yeah he's the only appointment I was basically fine with. Not that I'm a fan but at least he's not a total ideologue or patently incompetent.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Saladin Rising posted:

mattis wants to keep the Iran nuclear deal in place

somehow, the fact that a guy with the nickname "Mad Dog" is now Secretary of Defense is comparatively good news

Keeping the Iran deal going makes me feel better about not invading them before 18'.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

pangstrom posted:

Yeah he's the only appointment I was basically fine with. Not that I'm a fan but at least he's not a total ideologue or patently incompetent.

They picked incompetent joke candidates and ideologues to lead the departments they want to destroy

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

oh theresa, condemning europe for populism in a swiss conference :ironicat:

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

This doesnt sound to me like the student initiated the altercation. I think the guy yelling "You’ll be out of the country you [expletive] illegal" may have instigated it.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

lol he's been president for 28 hours and he's already having a narcissistic meltdown at the CIA

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Rhesus Pieces posted:

lol he's been president for 28 hours and he's already having a narcissistic meltdown at the CIA
you cant post that without linking tweets, man

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Fingers crossed there's actually a petty deep state, for once

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

you cant post that without linking tweets, man

He isnt tweeting it, he is on live television freaking out over that fact that his inauguration had empty seating saying that the images werent even from DC and that the media is out to get him.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

He isnt tweeting it, he is on live television freaking out over that fact that his inauguration had empty seating saying that the images werent even from DC and that the media is out to get him.
oic

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

meanwhile in latvia, state police spetsnaz inspector causes a dui crash, flees scene on foot

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

cinci zoo sniper posted:

meanwhile in latvia, state police spetsnaz inspector causes a dui crash, flees scene on foot

Was the inspector drunk or the goats used by Latvian cars for locomotion?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Furnaceface posted:

I hope he dies in office. From stress, preferably.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

*fingers on monkey's paw curl ominously*

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The soviets were convinced that the cia could have initiated a successful coup at any point after 1960 and were puzzled why it never happened. I'm kind of thinking that would be preferable to what I woke up to today.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

Was the inspector drunk or the goats used by Latvian cars for locomotion?
he was driving with 1.61 permilles. immediately fired, up to 700 euro for fleeing scene, up to 1400 euro for dui, god knows how much for the general traffic rule violation and to compensate damage caused. also looks like two weeks in short term prison and 4 year ban from driving

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

that would mean Pence would become president, and that's worse

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.track-trump.com/

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Aeryk posted:

That's what they all say before they end up bleeding out their eye sockets under a pile of wall street journals

:colbert:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
So, what's the ETA, on Trump/the Republicans actually passing their first impactful legislation?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Randler posted:

So, what's the ETA, on Trump/the Republicans actually passing their first impactful legislation?

trump already sent out a super vague executive order to undo aca

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

there's like at least 3 million people that are at the marches in the u.s. alone, not counting all the other ones going on around the world rn

trump already sent out a super vague executive order to undo aca

yeah it's so badly worded it means almost nothing

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/RealTimeWWII/status/822916739591766016

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

*sucker punches boss*

Adbot