Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Baloogan posted:

how in the ~gently caress~ is trump feeling injury there is literally no one more powerful than him on earth.

He's a narcissit and the world hates him and is constantly showing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

HAHAHAHA getting under pissbaby's skin is going to become the new national pastime

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/823309024896618500

Edit: I'm head over heels that anytime you shitpost the POTUS there's a good chance he'll see it and get pissed off.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lol as if this weren't obvious

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

the ultimate safe space yet he can't stop getting butthurt over twitter and SNL

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Somebody was spreading around a lot of bullshit yesterday that it was CIA rank and file, and that it was people genuinely wanting to see Trump.

If that's the case who the gently caress is going to cheer for him to attack the media? These people suck, there is no redeeming them.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

wait so who was saying they were CIA staffers? because the cheering crowd not being CIA staffers makes me feel less dread about our nation

i was legit freaking out when i started hearing that the CIA was filled to the brim with redhat fanatics from the CIA speech he gave. now not so much

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/823309024896618500

Edit: I'm head over heels that anytime you shitpost the POTUS there's a good chance he'll see it and get pissed off.

please clap

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

wait so who was saying they were CIA staffers? because the cheering crowd not being CIA staffers makes me feel less dread about our nation

lol someone correct this fool and magnify his dread
i can't im busy watching anime (kill la kill)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I cannot comprehend the stupidity of the reality we live in. I'm literally going insane.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Feminasty Slut posted:

I cannot comprehend the stupidity of the reality we live in. I'm literally going insane.

He hasn't even started killing people yet. Wait until he figures out where Aleppo is

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Baloogan posted:

lol someone correct this fool and magnify his dread
i can't im busy watching anime (kill la kill)

cmon which was it?

so was it really his travelling applaud corps or not?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Nonsense posted:

He hasn't even started killing people yet. Wait until he figures out where Aleppo is

it's in texas right?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

how in the ~gently caress~ is trump feeling injury there is literally no one more powerful than him on earth.
He's been a billionaire for decades what are you not understanding here

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

From like 12 hours ago, I may keep this tab open in my browser forever

It never stops being good https://canipunchnazis.com/

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the dean scream owned

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

avoid sushi for awhile Assange

I'm not convinced he wants them for the purposes of releasing them though, his sources have a bad habit of being identified later

lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Aleppo doesn't exist anymore bruh, it's but a giant pile of rubble now

cams
Mar 28, 2003

trump complaining about the reporting on attendance at his inauguration is pretty much the same as that silly stuff with the gays, right?

https://twitter.com/TVsAndyDaly/status/823370386272227328

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Feminasty Slut posted:

Come watch Face/Off, a Nic Cage masterpiece, with us and chillax, friend. Nothing matters, death is certain, etc

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

LOL

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

cmon which was it?

so was it really his travelling applaud corps or not?

dude we're post objective facts now. it ~doesn't matter~

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

lol u crushin' on trump? admit it!

Oh gently caress you got me.

Just a lil' bit

:blush:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/822886703966785536

r/The_Donald has been filled with brilliant satire such as this all day:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i like duckworth. i think she could win with the right messaging plus she is a wounded vetrein.

makes sense. the dude is Russian whore ever since he got sacked. sadly i doubt anything will happen. mccain and graham bent the knee already.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

what does pissbaby's piss taste like Lindsey?

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Yo Andy Daly is my boy and I'm legit psyched to see that there's gonna be a third season of Review. That batshit show is criminally underrated

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/somebadideas/status/823363982455083008

lmao

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Taboo a new tv show is really loving good. Tom Hardy stars in it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I hate this loving gif

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

HAHAHA he's is now the laughing stock of the world this is the best

This literally proves without a doubt that punching Nazis is good and right.

eat poo poo pacifist cunts! ALWAYS PUNCH NAZIS

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Robert Plant posted:

Yo Andy Daly is my boy and I'm legit psyched to see that there's gonna be a third season of Review. That batshit show is criminally underrated

The Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project is only 8 episodes but is golden if you, or anybody, hasn't heard it yet.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

DryGoods posted:

The Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project is only 8 episodes but is golden if you, or anybody, hasn't heard it yet.

Haven't, on it

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Hahaha who are these "sources"?

Watch it turns out to be Ivanka or Kushner.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

strong

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Feminasty Slut posted:

On the plus side, we can probably just continuously bait the POTUS on Twitter, causing him to be increasingly unhinged, until he either nukes the world or we get to see the first American coup. So that will be interesting.

:toot:

Fart of Darkness
Dec 2, 2016
Has this Daily Beast article been shared yet? Meet the Moscow Mouthpiece Married to a Racist Alt-Right Boss. I was doing some googling on Richard Spencer after the internet celebrated him getting sucker punched, and found out that he's recently separated from Nina Kouprianova, whom I had never heard of before.

quote:

Yet Kouprianova’s connections with the alt-right don’t end with her marriage to the movement’s most prominent face. If anything, Kouprianova may play an outsize role in the internationalization of Spencer’s movement—especially as it pertains to Russia, which Spencer views, bizarrely, as the “sole white power in the world.”

Apparently his ex-wife translates Alexander Dugin, who has worked to agitate white nationalists in America, and is a friend of Vlad.

Bonus shilling for RT:

quote:

And in Spencer’s white-nationalist journal, Kouprianova went to bat for Russia’s premier propaganda outlet, RT. (RT, for what it’s worth, has referred to Kouprianova as an “independent scholar.”) Although her articles were recently removed, Kouprianova noted that RT, which has “become a welcome alternative news source for many,” also “provides great coverage of a variety of subjects.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Agrajag posted:

lol when its another loving live twitter rant
Maybe not! If the rumors about moving the embassy to Jerusalem are true we might instead get a lecture on how political correctness and weakness have held us back from supporting our greatest ally, but now Trump has instantly scored a great victory over Radical Islamic Terrorism with his bold and decisive move and blah blah blah.

• Locked thread