Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

metacontingency analysis

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

You turds better join my game or else I'll be :pants:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

yeah im a lil stoned 2 do a card tonight but im way into it. i think i kind of want to be a hypnostripper uh i mean skinner?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Baloogan posted:

*gets caught in the bar rotating into the wall*

help
guys
its dark

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Squizzle posted:

id do unsavory things to play a good game of technoir
Good? I can't vouch for that; it would be my first time running or even playing it.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

AW is awesome and worth playing, people should go check this out.

Roland Jones has issued a correction as of 13:03 on Jan 23, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
just be chill with your family ffs

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

just be chill with your family ffs

My family would probably disown me (or worse; they're... Extreme about some things) if I came out of the closet to them, so... Kind of difficult. Also they've been extremely belligerent towards me and friends on Facebook lately (racist uncle suggested that a female friend of mine should be raped and/or murdered by Muslims since she's so tolerant of them) and I'm tired of it.

That said, I edited out the thing I was asking in the above post before I saw yours because I realized a better place to ask it, and also this probably isn't the best option anyway. Sorry about that.

Roland Jones has issued a correction as of 13:08 on Jan 23, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thx 4 ur life story

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

thx 4 ur life story

maybe you could learn a thing or two about tolerance or at least telling a good story !!!!!!! TRUD

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Swine in human clothing...

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Roland Jones posted:

My family would probably disown me (or worse; they're... Extreme about some things) if I came out of the closet to them, so... Kind of difficult. Also they've been extremely belligerent towards me and friends on Facebook lately (racist uncle suggested that a female friend of mine should be raped and/or murdered by Muslims since she's so tolerant of them) and I'm tired of it.

That said, I edited out the thing I was asking in the above post before I saw yours because I realized a better place to ask it, and also this probably isn't the best option anyway. Sorry about that.

Maybe you should get off facebook and never contact your family again

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

got any sevens posted:

Maybe you should get off facebook

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

yo al if you're making cool pixel poo poo for people i have an av request

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

R. Guyovich posted:

yo al if you're making cool pixel poo poo for people i have an av request

yeah i love making things for people go ahead and tell me your request!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, if i've promised anyone something but it looks like i forgot its because i forgot (i have a really bad memory) so plz remind me or even better send a pm.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

maybe , merry ?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

yeah i love making things for people go ahead and tell me your request!!!!!!!!!!!

im tired of this thing someone bought for me (and keeps adding to) so if you could make a cool pixel komodo dragon saying my posts that'd be excellent

such as like this there

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Balzac

an Ed Balls chronicle :q:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

Balzac

an Ed Balls chronicle :q:

je vous remercie. j'aime ta façon de penser

R. Guyovich posted:

im tired of this thing someone bought for me (and keeps adding to) so if you could make a cool pixel komodo dragon saying my posts that'd be excellent

such as like this there

pls...

goddman are those komodos some sexy af lizards

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

pls...

goddman are those komodos some sexy af lizards

did you ask me for this one? i have an uncompleted sprite that's this exact picture

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

did you ask me for this one? i have an uncompleted sprite that's this exact picture

i kno ive posted it before, either u saw and liked it or did did something that i do not recall.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

i kno ive posted it before, either u saw and liked it or did did something that i do not recall.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Preferable to Babylon friend.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

obv not today, but is that somewhere where the wetlands meet the ocean SE of Boston?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

that picture would make an excellent sig....

*winks at u*

*continues to wink*

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/neilcic/status/823733568346198016

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Mariana Horchata posted:

obv not today, but is that somewhere where the wetlands meet the ocean SE of Boston?

that one is in maryland, near the chesapeake

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

that one is in maryland, near the chesapeake
those are places i have been to!

never looked that cool tho

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/shindags/status/823758311757447168

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

welcome to nite crew

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

oh btw yea this shiet for the record was played in the sync in mic october :q:

not sure who it was, but they here in c-spam...and they n.c.a.f.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

• Locked thread