Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

venn diagram of people mad about 'society's arbitrary rules about hugging' and 'society's arbitrary rules about bathing' a circle etc.

My [22 F] of 1 year, ignored me [22 M] for an entire day. Am I wrong?

Erryone dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Mirthless posted:

Yeah, seriously, touching is a big time no-no in most office environments I've ever worked in.
A coworker of mine is this really sweet woman in her 60s who likes to pat people's butts. The way she does it is cutesy and whimsical enough (she sing-song announces 'I'm gonna touch your butt' beforehand) that everyone is perfectly ok with it. She is perfectly normal otherwise.

Some people just wanna touch :butt::shrug:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Slugworth posted:

A coworker of mine is this really sweet woman in her 60s who likes to pat people's butts. The way she does it is cutesy and whimsical enough (she sing-song announces 'I'm gonna touch your butt' beforehand) that everyone is perfectly ok with it. She is perfectly normal otherwise.

Some people just wanna touch :butt::shrug:

That woman is just putting another deposit in the spank bank and you're an enabler. :3:

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Pvt.Scott posted:

That woman is just putting another deposit in the spank bank and you're an enabler. :3:
Or is my anonymous confession that my fetish is having my butt touched by the elderly??

Shocking if true!

legendof
Oct 27, 2014

Can you imagine being so insecure that not getting a response for nine hours merited a breakup

Furthermore, this man sent "phone calls, face times, texts, snapchats, tweets, DM's, and Facebook messages" in that time. If someone tried to contact me six different ways in one day I would :sever:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i would be okay with women touching my butts

GB_Sign
Oct 9, 2012

legendof posted:

Can you imagine being so insecure that not getting a response for nine hours merited a breakup

Furthermore, this man sent "phone calls, face times, texts, snapchats, tweets, DM's, and Facebook messages" in that time. If someone tried to contact me six different ways in one day I would :sever:

Don't forget contacting her parents and closest friends...

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

One random example, which always strikes me as funny, is how women and man handle sharing hotel rooms. I remember watching eight guys work out how to arrange themselves in a room with two beds, and they actually had to argue whether or not it was OK for two men to share a bed provided that they were facing different directions, so one guy's head was by the other guys feet, and vice versa. A big part of the argument was there was not enough floor space for six people.

Women, on the other hand, it will just share the loving bed like normal people?

I've shared hotel room beds with men (and women) many times and none of us involved cared at all past, ya know, going the gently caress to sleep and maybe hanging out a bit. Who gives a poo poo? The people you interact with are crazy loons.

I just don't get it. I hug male and female friends all the time. Who cares???? Men with hangups over platonic physical contact are nuts and need therapy.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Jesus I keep reading these texting scandal ones without checking the ages and I get such whiplash between 'aw, I remember being such a dummy, you should make her a playlist of whatever soft indie songs you kids are into nowadays and--oh for gently caress'S SAKE, YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE?'

Goddamn kids these days with their smartie phones and Snapgrams.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Both people involved in this story are immature idiots who shouldn't be in a serious relationship, but the dude is stalker-grade nuts as opposed to petty like his girlfriend. What kind of person blows up every form of communication and their parents after a single day?!!

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Boyfriend [22M] of a year completely redesigned my [22F] wardrobe and ignores me in public when I don't wear the clothes he bought me.

quote:

So I've been dating my bf (who I'll call Troy) for close to a year now and for the most part things have been great. My friends love him, my parents love him, even my Aunts and Uncles who he's never met love him because of what my parents say about him. But lately I've been feeling insecure about our relationship because of something that's been going on since we got together.

Some backstory: Troy and I started off as friends and then we moved in together. What we did most with our free time was clothes shopping. Troy is very stylish and he always gets showered in compliments whenever we go out and people always ask him where he gets his clothes. So I loved shopping with Troy because he always picked out great outfits for me to wear, because guess what? He knows women's fashion too.

But things were different before we started dating because I was the one paying for my clothes and I obviously didn't spend money on things that I didn't feel comfortable wearing even if he liked them. Fast forward to us dating and there's barely any clothes in my closet left that I bought or had much say in buying. I get complimented on my clothes often (which I like) but my friends and coworkers just default to saying things like, "Tell Troy he did a good job." How I dress doesn't define me but I feel like I've lost part of who I am and a bit of my individuality.

I also live in a very hot location, and for some reason no matter what Troy wears he never seems to sweat. I, however, sweat like crazy, so sometimes I dress comfortably. When I do, I can tell hes a little embarrassed to be out with me. He hates tank tops on women and never wears sweats in public and before him I wore those things a lot. Hes a really nice guy about it and hes never asked me to change but I can tell hes uncomfortable when I dress down. Its a struggle to get him to hold my hand, he spends more time on his phone than usual, and he won't kiss me in public. And on top of that, I don't even have to be dressed in the really bummy clothing for him to act like this either. If we don't match in level of style when we go out, he behaves differently. I'm starting to hate going out of the house with him.

I've talked to him about it and he says he doesn't think its so bad that he isn't as affectionate in public when I'm not dressed well because hes very affectionate when we're at home no matter what I wear.

So I just want to know if I'm wrong to be insecure. Is this actually an issue or am I creating an issue in our relationship with my own insecurity?

TL;DR My boyfriend gets uncomfortable and treats me differently when I don't wear the clothes he bought me and doesn't think that its wrong

What an idiot, being insecure about her boyfriend defining her visual projection of her personality for her and subtly policing her when she steps out of line and dares to wear a tank top.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I've shared hotel room beds with men (and women) many times and none of us involved cared at all past, ya know, going the gently caress to sleep and maybe hanging out a bit. Who gives a poo poo? The people you interact with are crazy loons.

I just don't get it. I hug male and female friends all the time. Who cares???? Men with hangups over platonic physical contact are nuts and need therapy.

I didn't have the choice the first time, it was an out-of-state competition for the math club. I was the only girl on the team so I got my own hotel room :shrug:.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Charles Get-Out posted:

Boyfriend [22M] of a year completely redesigned my [22F] wardrobe and ignores me in public when I don't wear the clothes he bought me.

What an idiot, being insecure about her boyfriend defining her visual projection of her personality for her and subtly policing her when she steps out of line and dares to wear a tank top.

help reddit I'm dating Will from Will & Grace

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

Hug in a Can posted:

:c00l::hf::c00l:

Here's a /r/relationships post.

My BF [23 M] lied to me [25 F] about having cancer and I'm utterly destroyed

Don't fake having cancer, buddies

Ooooh man, when I was in second year university, one of my roommates started dating a 40 year old dude she met on a dating site (and this was in 2004-2005 when that poo poo was waaaaaaay less common) who claimed to have cancer. His stories never added up, he looked and acted completely normally within two days of "having massive surgery", stuff like that. None of us actually believed he really had cancer, but we were vaguely humouring her while also trying to drop hints about being skeptical towards his sketchy rear end.

Then my dad got diagnosed with cancer and I was basically flying back home every two weeks because poo poo kept getting worse and worse and I was mess, my mom and brother were a mess, my dad was a mess. It was extremely lovely.

I ended up going bananas on her and this dude when I walked into the house from the airport and they were on the sofa watching some medical show on TLC with my other roommates (who looked veeeerrry uncomfortable) and she was all "baby, this must be so hard to watch for you" to this guy. I was exhausted, crying and completely emotionally strung out and I just lost my poo poo the two of them. I honestly don't remember what I said, but he left, she got screamed at me, our other roommates yelled back at her about he was full of poo poo and I ran up to my room and locked the door.

Next day, the guy drops off a letter admitting he lied about the whole thing and some other unsavoury details. The last two months in the house were kinda tense for that chick, but everyone had my side in the at least. And my dad went into full remission and is kicking to this day!

Moral of the story: never live with 5 other 19 year old girls and never lie about cancer.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Depends on where you are, although I agree in all cases people who are super neurotic about it are weird. Here in CA people hug and it's cool, in Europe people kiss on the cheek and it's cool, who knows man. In the Middle East people hold hands or pinkies and that's cool whereas I would feel weird about it.

Pick posted:

I didn't have the choice the first time, it was an out-of-state competition for the math club. I was the only girl on the team so I got my own hotel room :shrug:.

Also if it was high school or college it is a lot less surprising that the boys would be all trying to show how not gay they are because boys are stupid idiots.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

WampaLord posted:

Sex with new people is exciting. Being desired by someone other than your partner is exciting. Successfully hiding an affair is exciting.

It's not hard to get.

it is hard for me to grasp. when i'm with someone i have an emotional connection to them and would not want to harm them. sex tends to be better with someone you have a connection with beyond the physical too.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Moridin920 posted:

Depends on where you are, although I agree in all cases people who are super neurotic about it are weird. Here in CA people hug and it's cool, in Europe people kiss on the cheek and it's cool, who knows man. In the Middle East people hold hands or pinkies and that's cool whereas I would feel weird about it.

Also if it was high school or college it is a lot less surprising that the boys would be all trying to show how not gay they are because boys are stupid idiots.

I don't mind physical contact with my friends but it depends on how friendly I am with that person. A hug when I see somebody I'm friends with is normal, but if I'm not on extremely familiar terms with them I don't want them playing with my hair or giving me neck rubs or whatever. I am uncomfortable with somebody forcing physical intimacy on me - I don't see how this is weird or neurotic.

Groovelord Neato posted:

it is hard for me to grasp. when i'm with someone i have an emotional connection to them and would not want to harm them. sex tends to be better with someone you have a connection with beyond the physical too.

Two recurring themes in these cheating stories;
1. Couple got together purely on physical attraction and the second this dulls they don't have any reason to not gently caress other people anymore
2. The person the cheater is involved with is somebody they had a deeper emotional connection to in the first place

#2 is so goddamn common in these stories that it makes it really hard to rationally argue that you shouldn't be worried about your partner's exes, lol

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jan 23, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Often cheaters are people whose SO is either their domestic servant or their financial support, so their "love" is a greed they can't distinguish from love because they're fuckheads

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mirthless posted:

I don't mind physical contact with my friends but it depends on how friendly I am with that person. A hug when I see somebody I'm friends with is normal, but if I'm not on extremely familiar terms with them I don't want them playing with my hair or giving me neck rubs or whatever. I am uncomfortable with somebody forcing physical intimacy on me - I don't see how this is weird or neurotic.

It's not, I'm talking about people who are like visibly uncomfortable when you hug them and give you the bro hug then mutter 'no homo' under their breath.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
[23m] backs out last second with me [33F] - wtf happened hereRelationships

submitted 53 minutes ago by PMTA111

First off, my husband and I are in an open relationship. Let's just put that out there.

So, last Monday I texted a guy who I haven't seen in 5 years. We worked together in 2011 when he was 18 and I was 28. He had a major crush on me but a.) he was 18, b.) I was pregnant with my husband's baby. It was nice to catch up with the old co-worker, we'll call him H.

H and I texted every. day. from last Monday until this past Sunday. It started out friendly enough, a "how's your life" here and there. Then it devolved into plans to meet up. We met up Monday or Tuesday, and just sat in my car and talked. He texted me immediately after we left each other, went on about how he regretted not kissing me, how he still wants me so bad, etc etc.

Throughout the week it progressed into sexting, his going on about how he always had a crush on me, his attraction to me, how fond of him I am... we met up again Wednesday and chatted until we got kicked out of the park parking lot, and then we kissed.

Let me make a long story short here, he made me feel, through texts, like I really was "special," to him. He stated he wanted to be the one to please me, he wanted to take his time with me, said he'd never hurt me, he was hopeful I'd be satisfied, he wanted to prepare for this huge big sex-fest with me, that he was my "lover," and he stated "what a proud title!". We set something up for Sunday morning. Which, mind you, the sexting kept on up until Saturday afternoon.

Sunday morning rolls around and he comes over. My husband is at work, my kids are with grandma. We sat on separate chairs, watched some SNL, I tried to cuddle with him but it seemed weird. He suggested we go upstairs so we did. We start making out, dry humping, and he likes "are you having second thoughts?!" I said no, he said "I kind of am, I mean I'm in your house and I see pics of your kids and.. I don't know.."

I told him okay, we don't have to do it but he insists on going down on me, which I let him do. I try to pull him up to me (at this point he's still fully clothed) and he stops me and is like "no, I'm sorry, I can't. Can I be honest? I met someone last night. But I can still go down on you!" He was adamantly against "insertion" for whatever reason.

Mind you, earlier in the week I told him if he were to ever meet someone while we were carrying on this fling he should tell me because I didn't want to ruin that for him. He said, "how would what you and I have ruin anything?" which, I thought meant like... if he did get a gf he'd try to keep seeing me on the side.

So he comes out with it that he's been chasing this girl (who is friends with his friends) for "years" now, and she got out of a really abusive relationship a year ago, and she's gonna be a nurse, and their signs are compatible, etc.

All I could do was fake a smile and say, that's great! I'm so happy for you! Tell me about her." I put my pants back on, we go downstairs. The mood is kind of tense, I'm trying to pretend I'm okay (which, it's a blessing in disguise because the open relationship thing is new, and it shed some new light on why I wanted that). We watched Netflix for like half an hour and I hinted he should go.

I texted him a little later and was like "I'm ugly, aren't I." To which H said, "no, please don't think that." And it kind of went back and forth a little. He continued to be apologetic, which when he told me he "met someone" he was incredibly apologetic like, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." I made the remark that all my purpose in contacting him was was to hang out and catch up, and he was the one that brought it to this crazy sexting/sex date level.

Anyway, wtf happened. What did I do wrong?

tl;dr old co-worker sweet talked me for a week, we set up a time to have sex at my house, he came over and "omg, I'm so sorry I met someone" (like 6 hours prior to when he came over).... what gives?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

My "psychic" mom hates my BF [26/M]--she's convinced he doesn't love me [27/F] based on his body language, lack on care and enthusiasm towards me, his outbursts of anger and selfishness, and for being career-less and broke. Should I listen to her?Relationships

submitted an hour ago * by rere123ree

My mom is kind of a psychic. She's very good at reading people's auras/personalities and she's been right 90% of the time about my friends/past BFs she's met, etc. She's hated my BF from day one, but she re-met him a few months ago and her hatred was reignited. She thinks it's plain as day obvious that he doesn't love me based on his actions and body language (he is not and has never been affectionate ... he doesn't really kiss me unless we're having sex ... he doesn't behave like a "gentleman" towards me). She said he also has a very "heavy" aura and mood, which she's right about as he's constantly feeling unsatisfied and thinks he is a loser--but doesn't do anything about it and blames me for holding him back because he wants to live elsewhere ... even though he doesn't even have a career and is a college dropout ... so he is very insecure and this translates to jealousy, not being happy for me or showing me support when I've achieved something (he literally says "cool" and doesn't even smile ... while he stares at his phone).

The thing is I've known him since I was 13 and we've been through so much together. However, the older we get his behavior is annoying me, and seeing how other BFs act towards their GFs makes me feel very sad and lonely. My BF won't even help me with little tasks ... so much so I've had to hire outside help to help me carry things sometimes because of my bad back and he finds a reason not to be able to.

He is also constantly broke and all of the $ I've spent on his dinners, borrowing him money is adding up. When I ask him for my money back he gets angry and says I am unsupportive and should not take from the little money he earns (I make more money than him and have a career ...)... So, I've stopped asking for my money back out of fear to anger him... and I've tried to say I won't give him money but then he basically food strikes to show how he can't even afford food and that I'm so evil for caring about $... but ... it adds up.

He doesn't seem to have any aspirations of getting a better job or going back to school... He refuses to work a full time job because he needs time off to have a life he says. He works 3 days a week.

Like I said ... none of this has started to get under my skin until recently, after my mom re-met him and voiced her concerns. Not about the money as much as the other stuff. She says he doesn't really love me and it's clear as day to her. She thinks he's just using me because he is too lazy to figure out anything else and doesn't even care to really.

He's been abusive towards me in the past and he still makes fun of me everyday but claims it's in good nature. However ... he does it everyday. Makes fun of my clothes or how I look. Then he says it's a joke but it still gets to me...

I feel like I should break up wit him but I'm really scared to, for the life change. I've spent so many years with him. What if I'm making the wrong decision and my mom is wrong? Can he change, if I continue to be supportive and show love? I just don't know what to do. I am terrified of making the wrong decision... I am a quiet and shy person with not a lot of friends and I've lived so long considering him my best friend. I just want to feel loved. I really do love and care for him, but am I just being made an idiot?

tl;dr: My "psychic" mom hates my BF [26/M]--she's convinced he doesn't love me [27/F] based on his body language, lack on care and enthusiasm towards me, his outbursts of anger and selfishness, and for being career-less and broke. Should I listen to her?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Sunday morning rolls around and he comes over. My husband is at work, my kids are with grandma. We sat on separate chairs, watched some SNL, I tried to cuddle with him but it seemed weird. He suggested we go upstairs so we did. We start making out, dry humping, and he likes "are you having second thoughts?!" I said no, he said "I kind of am, I mean I'm in your house and I see pics of your kids and.. I don't know.."

I told him okay, we don't have to do it but he insists on going down on me, which I let him do. I try to pull him up to me (at this point he's still fully clothed) and he stops me and is like "no, I'm sorry, I can't. Can I be honest? I met someone last night. But I can still go down on you!" He was adamantly against "insertion" for whatever reason.

Mind you, earlier in the week I told him if he were to ever meet someone while we were carrying on this fling he should tell me because I didn't want to ruin that for him. He said, "how would what you and I have ruin anything?" which, I thought meant like... if he did get a gf he'd try to keep seeing me on the side.

lady, he literally told you what was wrong and you just blew right past it like it was no big deal

the stories where people get offended over other people not being into their open relationship are the most hilarious goddamn things, i get it, you're not technically cheating but it's still going to skeeve some people out

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

A bunch of nerds on a math team is all you needed to say!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JfC

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

My boyfriend is awful in every single way, should I break up with him?

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

She is ugely

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Andrast posted:

My boyfriend is awful in every single way, should I break up with him?

i like the part where she chalks up her mom's rejection of her boyfriend to latent psychic ability rather than basic observational skills

"Well, he's verbally and possibly physically abusive, and he doesn't want to work a job, and he won't kiss me unless we're loving, but my mom's absolutely convinced his chakras have reversed polarity, should we break up or am I crazy?"

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

I can feel the Everest-sized insecurity across the internet.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

My "psychic" mom hates my BF [26/M]--she's convinced he doesn't love me [27/F] based on his body language, lack on care and enthusiasm towards me, his outbursts of anger and selfishness, and for being career-less and broke. Should I listen to her?Relationships

lol that lady's mom is framed as "psychic" like she's deanna troi or something

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
If she'd just checked into a hotel room for the afternoon she could have had all the meat a cougar can eat, I'm absolutely sure of it

From the way she puts it it sounds like the only reason they didn't gently caress when they were coworkers is because she was pregnant with her husband's kid, and I'm guessing the objection was more on his end than hers

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

[23m] backs out last second with me [33F] - wtf happened here

My world has been rocked, reddit!!!!! I don't why this kid a decade younger than me who I've known since he was 18 refuses to have sex with me after I told him about our nutty open relationship and showed him photos of my kids. Help me, reddit!!!!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

My world has been rocked, reddit!!!!! I don't why this kid a decade younger than me who I've known since he was 18 refuses to have sex with me after I told him about our nutty open relationship and showed him photos of my kids. Help me, reddit!!!!

I wonder if the real reason he didn't want to gently caress her is because he was worried she was lying about the open relationship and he might need to flee in a hurry

"Well, if I take my pants off I'd probably be completely screwed, better just go down on her..."

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pity oral really isn't a thing though, dude

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

submitted 53 minutes ago by PMTA111

First off, my husband and I are in an open relationship. Let's just put that out there.

So, last Monday I texted a guy who I haven't seen in 5 years. We worked together in 2011 when he was 18 and I was 28. He had a major crush on me but a.) he was 18, b.) I was pregnant with my husband's baby. It was nice to catch up with the old co-worker, we'll call him H.

H and I texted every. day. from last Monday until this past Sunday. It started out friendly enough, a "how's your life" here and there. Then it devolved into plans to meet up. We met up Monday or Tuesday, and just sat in my car and talked. He texted me immediately after we left each other, went on about how he regretted not kissing me, how he still wants me so bad, etc etc.

Throughout the week it progressed into sexting, his going on about how he always had a crush on me, his attraction to me, how fond of him I am... we met up again Wednesday and chatted until we got kicked out of the park parking lot, and then we kissed.

Let me make a long story short here, he made me feel, through texts, like I really was "special," to him. He stated he wanted to be the one to please me, he wanted to take his time with me, said he'd never hurt me, he was hopeful I'd be satisfied, he wanted to prepare for this huge big sex-fest with me, that he was my "lover," and he stated "what a proud title!". We set something up for Sunday morning. Which, mind you, the sexting kept on up until Saturday afternoon.

So he comes out with it that he's been chasing this girl (who is friends with his friends) for "years" now, and she got out of a really abusive relationship a year ago, and she's gonna be a nurse, and their signs are compatible, etc.

All I could do was fake a smile and say, that's great! I'm so happy for you! Tell me about her." I put my pants back on, we go downstairs. The mood is kind of tense, I'm trying to pretend I'm okay (which, it's a blessing in disguise because the open relationship thing is new, and it shed some new light on why I wanted that). We watched Netflix for like half an hour and I hinted he should go.

I texted him a little later and was like "I'm ugly, aren't I." To which H said, "no, please don't think that." And it kind of went back and forth a little. He continued to be apologetic, which when he told me he "met someone" he was incredibly apologetic like, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." I made the remark that all my purpose in contacting him was was to hang out and catch up, and he was the one that brought it to this crazy sexting/sex date level.

Anyway, wtf happened. What did I do wrong?

tl;dr old co-worker sweet talked me for a week, we set up a time to have sex at my house, he came over and "omg, I'm so sorry I met someone" (like 6 hours prior to when he came over).... what gives?

Please tell me there are updates to this trainwreck. :munch:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Mirthless posted:

I wonder if the real reason he didn't want to gently caress her is because he was worried she was lying about the open relationship and he might need to flee in a hurry

"Well, if I take my pants off I'd probably be completely screwed, better just go down on her..."

Nah, I doubt he thought she was lying. He was just freaked out after awkwardly seeing photos of her kids in her goddamn home. This girl's a moron (beyond the open relationship part lol) and would've been fine if she booked a hotel room to bang the kid. It's just comical because she complicated a simple situation with dumbass open relationship crap.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jan 23, 2017

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Slugworth posted:

The way she does it is cutesy and whimsical enough (she sing-song announces 'I'm gonna touch your butt' beforehand)
I can't imagine her singing to any other tune but Thrift Shop. Little old lady singing Macklemore is :3:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Charles Get-Out posted:

This poor lady doesn't know she's a beard.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Please tell me there are updates to this trainwreck. :munch:

only posted like an hour ago so give it time

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

it did have this in the comments though, which is sorta a fun lil mini-update

quote:

Completely honest, this isn't for me. I'm glad it almost happened and then didn't happened, because it has made me realize what I have in my husband, and that although our chemistry has kind of fizzled, it can be reignited if we both put in the work.

uh-huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Nothing better than plowing another mans wife with his baby in her belly :feelsgood: