Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Del Toro aint working on Death Stranding :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I thought it was confirmed ages ago that he was just getting his face mocapped and that was it.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
hes acting in it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sex Tragedy posted:

hes acting in it

As are we...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

As are we...

Holy gently caress

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

mycophobia posted:

As are we...

I am you, and you are me.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

rediscover posted:

I'm about to read his novel Gravity's Rainbow and feeling kind of nervous about it.. What if the words are to long
I bounced off Crying of Lot 49 really hard but I read Inherent Vice and really liked it so that's a good inroad if you're retarded like me. I'll try Gravitys Rainbow one day

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Gravitys Rainbow is awesome and i wish i could still find the tbb post that said the Story is much easier to understand now that we know what Sidequests are thanks to videogames.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

rediscover posted:

I'm about to read his novel Gravity's Rainbow and feeling kind of nervous about it.. What if the words are to long

Sometimes you have to try reading the Same sentence multiple Times until you Beat it. It's like dark souls, man.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Snake, you know what an avatar is, right? It's a 3-D image you use to represent yourself.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I bounced off Crying of Lot 49 really hard but I read Inherent Vice and really liked it so that's a good inroad if you're retarded like me. I'll try Gravitys Rainbow one day

I watched the movie of Inherent Vice and it pwned so I basically got a "cheat code" allowing me to skip reading the book

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

rediscover posted:

I watched the movie of Inherent Vice and it pwned so I basically got a "cheat code" allowing me to skip reading the book

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.
https://twitter.com/DavidBHayter/status/821147185236484097

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

haha. David Hayter is mentally ill

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

In Training posted:

let him have his faded glory

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Hey man. He wrote x men.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Being fired in place of Keifer Sutherland is rough ok?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Ugh, David Hayter sucks SO bad. Keifer was *way* better.m(This,mbut unironically PMFAO! :iamafag: )

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Ugh, David Hayter sucks SO bad. Keifer was *way* better.m(This,mbut unironically PMFAO! :iamafag: )

:raise:

Okay, so... I can't really tell if you're joking or not? But to be fair, Kiefer's performance was totally amazeballs .

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bilal posted:

Okay, so... I can't really tell if you're joking or not? But to be fair, Kiefer's performance was totally amazeballs .

Apologies, MGSV gave me brain damage.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bilal posted:

Lol

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Apologies, MGSV gave me brain damage.

That loss though

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

T r a v i s posted:

That loss though

Would a kind mod grant this guy a new avatar please.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Bilal posted:

Win.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
For the past week I've been imagining a Metal Gear Solid game set 50-60 years after MGS4. 20 or 30 years after MGS4 the governments of the world have grown complacent because of the more peaceful global situation, and the worst case scenario happens when some rogue state builds or acquires a Metal Gear that successfully launches a nuke because there's no Snake archetype to stop it. So in a "never again" way the US government makes a new clone of Big Boss to deal with the rogue state that has Metal Gears. Maybe you could even have a section take place in the fallout zone where the nuke detonated, like a mix of Ground Zeroes stealth and Metro 2033 gameplay on the irradiated surface.

Anyway Kojima rules

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
For the past week I've been imagining a Metal Gear Solid game set 50-60 years after MGS4. 20 or 30 years after MGS4 the governments of the world have grown complacent because of the more peaceful global situation, and the worst case scenario happens when some rogue state builds or acquires a Metal Gear that successfully launches a nuke because there's no Snake archetype to stop it. So in a "never again" way the US government makes a new clone of Big Boss to deal with the rogue state that has Metal Gears. Maybe you could even have a section take place in the fallout zone where the nuke detonated, like a mix of Ground Zeroes stealth and Metro 2033 gameplay on the irradiated surface.

Anyway Kojima rules

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I could definitely see this as the new MGS game after Survive and the MGSV Pachinko.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Anyway Kojima rules

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
TFW the world's governments clone an entire army of big bosses 50-60 years after MGS4 takes place and a force of Raiden-trained sword users must take them all down

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

TFW the world's governments clone an entire army of big bosses 50-60 years after MGS4 takes place and a force of Raiden-trained sword users must take them all down

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Heran Bago posted:

Is the whole book like this?

I never finished it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Anyway Kojima rules

elf help book posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'm Pablo's takemy.jpeg folder

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I'm Pablo's takemy.jpeg folder

I just GIS "shut up and take my money" + whatever game I'm looking for each time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

I just GIS "shut up and take my money" + whatever game I'm looking for each time

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Anyway Kojima rules

sounds like 100% pure strain aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

• Locked thread