Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The best case scenario for US troops abroad in the Middle East is that their allies believe that the president is just a huge retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I just saw a longer version of this with a wider shot. It's worse than it looks because Ivanka is right behind Melania and Trump actually seems to turn and smile at Ivanka.
http://theslot.jezebel.com/melania-trump-definitely-loves-her-husband-and-is-very-1791531766

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Al-Saqr posted:

Holy poo poo I just remembered Carloss Latuff is a guy who exists he must be creaming his pants and living life like it's 2005 all over again. Hoooly gently caress he's gonna have an amazing 4-8 years of his career.

carlos latuff is precisely the sort of Both Sides Are Exactly The Same idiot who we were just mocking in this thread, and his dumb unexamined biases have only given him a successful career because he lucked into some dumb unexamined biases that aren't exactly wrong a lot of the time

that said, yes, he will have opportunity to make a lot of protest art about evil america now

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

We're all as good as dead, but for now, gently caress Duke

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

The Ape of Naples posted:

I just saw a longer version of this with a wider shot. It's worse than it looks because Ivanka is right behind Melania and Trump actually seems to turn and smile at Ivanka.
http://theslot.jezebel.com/melania-trump-definitely-loves-her-husband-and-is-very-1791531766

:drat:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

What's the newest crap that's making everyone run around with their pants on fire? Pls update

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Yossarian-22 posted:

What's the newest crap that's making everyone run around with their pants on fire? Pls update

did you know that you're going to die someday?

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Mons Hubris posted:

We're all as good as dead, but for now, gently caress Duke

Yeah!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

Consciousness? Reality?

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Yossarian-22 posted:

i think its the quick deregulation stuff but also its just like the whole vibe is very weird and sad

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trash Trick posted:

The best case scenario for US troops abroad in the Middle East is that their allies believe that the president is just a huge retard

lol trump is gonna try to get our troops to red wedding allied troops over their leader saying something mean about him

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
i wanna invent a time machine so i can re-experience the past few days

america is about to free-fall collapse but it wouldn't matter just to see a nazi get punched in the side of the head for the first time all over again

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

fuckin brutal

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Lol if you don't have a quick and easy way to kill yourself in case the nukes don't get you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i thought this poem in the BYOB chat is pretty relevant to 2017 america

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3765007&perpage=40&pagenumber=651#post468671522

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yossarian-22 posted:

good news: we're ending dirty fiat currency
bad news: all dollars will be backed by the scarcity economy inherent in used tampons

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

triple sulk posted:

skipping 378 posts

what's new

quote:

"Resisting an officer or battery of a police officer was just that charge, simply. But now, Governor Edwards, in the legislation, made it a hate crime now,"

:smugdon:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Yossarian-22 posted:

Ok honestly the fact that Trump straight up said "We should have stolen their oil and maybe we will get another chance" while SPEAKING TO THE CIA while we have US troops abroad in the middle east scares the loving poo poo out of me. Think about how people in Iraq will be exposed to that quote. And their reaction. And the middle east in general. What the gently caress dude.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

i wanna invent a time machine so i can re-experience the past few days

america is about to free-fall collapse but it wouldn't matter just to see a nazi get punched in the side of the head for the first time all over again

be the punch to the nazi skull that you wish to see in the world comrade :ussr:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Yossarian-22 posted:

kleptocracy entering endgame, about to hit tragedy of the commons, with the us/world economy as the commons

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

blamegame posted:

i think its the quick deregulation stuff but also its just like the whole vibe is very weird and sad

the thread is in a holding pattern for more crazy poo poo. it gets depressing when there isn't crazy poo poo happening. which is why i'm gonna' go play overwatch!

Serf
May 5, 2011

Lemming posted:

If you decide to kill yourself and there is a loaded gun in your hand you are far more likely to attempt and succeed at killing yourself than if you decide to kill yourself and first you have to drive thirty minutes to a bridge to jump off of. The urge is often relatively temporary and the more hurdles there are towards killing yourself, the less likely you are to do it. A seemingly absurd example is that selling tylenol in blister packs as opposed to in a bottle reduces the # of tylenol suicides by a ton, like in the double digit percentages, just because it takes a while to pop all the pills out vs chugging. Another example is in South Korea they banned a certain type of pesticide that a bunch of people were killing themselves with and their suicide rate (like, for all reasons, overall) dropped by 10% in a year.

i mean i get what you're saying but :shrug:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
internet of tampons

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yossarian-22 posted:

total federal hiring freeze (military excepted), mass regulatory rollbacks to the era of Upton Sinclair's The Jungle, basically destroying the EPA, trump repeating lies about election fraud signalling that he'll push for even more voter suppression

oh also Trump pissed off the CIA bigly

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Trash Trick posted:

Ok honestly the fact that Trump straight up said "We should have stolen their oil and maybe we will get another chance" while SPEAKING TO THE CIA while we have US troops abroad in the middle east scares the loving poo poo out of me. Think about how people in Iraq will be exposed to that quote. And their reaction. And the middle east in general. What the gently caress dude.

dont forget he also said radical islamic terrorism in his inaug speech which is a nice recruiting tool for ISIS :thumbsup:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i was working all day and it turned out the president of the united states said that five million people illegally voted in the 2016 american elections

cool.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Yossarian-22 posted:

trump is going to unironically end free trade and cause the price of everything to increase quite a bit and trigger a massive depression

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

thats just sad. this is the kinda poo poo that makes me feel bad for her.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Trash Trick posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

blamegame posted:

it's because it's real now. nack in December or whatever, it was just talk. but the deregulation, the hiring freeze, the artificial applause crowd, the press conference dedicated to crowd size, retaining the 3 million illegitimate votes/popular vote thing (which means disenfranchisement), senate confirmations, looming war in the middle east, etc. all that poo poo is real and happening and is not our friend.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

cams posted:

i was working all day and it turned out the president of the united states said that five million people illegally voted in the 2016 american elections

cool.

voting transparency act: your boss can request your ballot to ensure you voted for the betterment of the business

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

how the gently caress did I forget that he pulled out of the TPP? I mean that's a good thing but there's just so much poo poo to process from this administration that it's impossible to keep up

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/823656744769490945?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

hmmm

2017 owns i think

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Video

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/823718665916940289

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dapper_Swindler posted:

thats just sad. this is the kinda poo poo that makes me feel bad for her.

Which one? :v:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol if he pulls out of NAFTA I may be lookin for a job pretty soon after

im hosed

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Trash Trick posted:

No people in the middle east pretty much knew it was about Oil from the very beginning even as the first invasion in 2003 was happening it wasnt a mystery at all nobody was loving stupid enough to really think this was about democracy except for the idiots who bought Bush's line.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

trump is going to unironically end free trade and cause the price of everything to increase quite a bit and trigger a massive depression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

we live in a really weird world now i guess

• Locked thread