Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Fiction posted:

Lol if you don't have a quick and easy way to kill yourself in case the nukes don't get you

Killing survivalists until the dysentery or the radiation sickness gets me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

nah see, trump is gonna institute ubi and uhc any day now lol

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
No one read my post :(

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Serf posted:

nah see, trump is gonna institute ubi and uhc any day now lol

yeah, if you join the military.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

img-yikes-immense.gif

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
radical islamic terrorism

tubular jihadi insurgency

bodacious salafi uprising

gnarly caliphate revolution

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

OOoooohhhh see, the non-tampon users are bankrupting this dry cleaner because it costs more to clean period blood out of garments and welpp!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

No one read my post :(

ABout if you read the article thats not what it said? I read the article and thats exactly what it said though??

quote:

For example, if someone who's arrested for petty theft, a misdemeanor, tries to assault an officer, that individual can be charged with a hate crime. A hate crime is considered a much more serious offense, with serious consequences.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mormonpartyboat posted:

Cowabunga Intifada

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i guess re7 comes out in 2 hrs

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

wicked fatwah movement

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Groovy Salafi Jihadi

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Ramadu posted:

ABout if you read the article thats not what it said? I read the article and thats exactly what it said though??

assault an officer meaning "bumps into them as they flee" or something similar.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i was like, oh gotta see this jeffrey lord video. but he's just talking about dyes bleeding, right? like the dry cleaners try to wash the dyes but they accidentally destroy them because they're poor quality so the dry cleaner has to pay for them

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Cowabunga Intifada

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Crowd count mystery solved:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

triple sulk posted:

ew don't

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ramadu posted:

That's according to the local police chief, who, according to a spokesman for the governor of the state, who is the one who has to sign the law, is mistaken.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Concerned Citizen posted:

i was like, oh gotta see this jeffrey lord video. but he's just talking about dyes bleeding, right? like the dry cleaners try to wash the dyes but they accidentally destroy them because they're poor quality so the dry cleaner has to pay for them

im gonna empty quote this out of sympathy since its boring and pedantic as gently caress and nobody's gonna answer that just so that you know someone had the misfortune to read your train of thought and it was acknowledged for a brief speck of time.

:sparkles:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah, if you join the military.
GOP hard at work removing those as well

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Not my best work but we need to bring back some old fashioned propaganda.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

No people in the middle east pretty much knew it was about Oil from the very beginning even as the first invasion in 2003 was happening it wasnt a mystery at all nobody was loving stupid enough to really think this was about democracy except for the idiots who bought Bush's line.

the fact that this is the least worrisome take is really depressing holy cow lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

triple sulk posted:

apparently, its really great. ill probably pick it up Thursday or next Tuesday. least i have mindless entertainment. well until the next school massacre and trump and the NRA blame video games/movies.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Hey C-spam its day 4. Anyone big happened yet?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gridlocked posted:

yes, bigly

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Gridlocked posted:

hey everyone in the future let's all of us everyone come in here about 15 minutes apart and ask for a summary of everything that's happened today it's gonna be a great, the best in fact

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

That's according to the local police chief, who, according to a spokesman for the governor of the state, who is the one who has to sign the law, is mistaken.

There's nothing about that in that article or in the video and the law has already been in effect since august per the article,

quote:

Hebert is very familiar with the new hate crime law, having already enforced it since it took effect in August.

http://www.katc.com/story/34310586/st-martinville-police-hope-change-comes-with-states-new-hate-crime-law

Am I just totally blind here because I don't see what you're saying at all!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

trump is going to unironically end free trade and cause the price of everything to increase quite a bit and trigger a massive depression

he's already triggered a massive depression :smith:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Duscat posted:

hey everyone in the future let's all of us everyone come in here about 15 minutes apart and ask for a summary of everything that's happened today it's gonna be a great, the best in fact

hey duscat how many people have been in here so far asking if anything's happened today

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gridlocked posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgwICKs-WBA

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/823693884962340866

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ramadu posted:

There's nothing about that in that article or in the video and the law has already been in effect since august per the article,

http://www.katc.com/story/34310586/st-martinville-police-hope-change-comes-with-states-new-hate-crime-law

Am I just totally blind here because I don't see what you're saying at all!!!

Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER
looks like you can't stump the trump

Argentum fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jan 24, 2017

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The ACLU is cool.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

i aint got time for tweets!!!!!!!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

This thing would be a big boost to the economy because about 30 seconds after they start building it Cletus and all his kinfolks are gonna be down there stealing every possible bit of it for scrap

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

change my name posted:

hey I wonder why all the "Hillary and Trump are basically the same anyways, who cares" people have stopped posting

Who ever said this?

Can you post a quote?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
smile! your on candid camera

from my pops shots of the inauguration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Lastgirl posted:

im gonna empty quote this out of sympathy since its boring and pedantic as gently caress and nobody's gonna answer that just so that you know someone had the misfortune to read your train of thought and it was acknowledged for a brief speck of time.

:sparkles:

well there's a pretty big difference, it's not really pedantic if it changes the entire meaning of the thing

• Locked thread