Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lord of Pie posted:

This thing would be a big boost to the economy because about 30 seconds after they start building it Cletus and all his kinfolks are gonna be down there stealing every possible bit of it for scrap

*extremely jacky chan voice* the sun may rise in the south,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Mr. Pool posted:

Everyone thinks Trump is New Stalin when really he's New Caligula

I was thinking Nero a few weeks ago but Nero was actually very popular and probably could've outperformed Paul Blart Mall Cop

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

smile! your on candid camera

from my pops shots of the inauguration

i can't tell if it's fake because the army wouldn't be smart enough to pull this off, or real because they'd be dumb enough to do it in the first place

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mr. Jive posted:

I was thinking Nero a few weeks ago but Nero was actually very popular and probably could've outperformed Paul Blart Mall Cop

nero choked out a fuckin' lion, i'd probably vote for him

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

All this poo poo involving us actually confronting China over the South China Sea is loving terrifying. Anyone have a rough estimate of when I need to leave the Bay Area by?._.

Like I'm dead serious about getting the gently caress out of here

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ramadu posted:

i aint got time for tweets!!!!!!!
:cripes:
you know you can enable tweet embedding on the awful app, right?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

:cripes:
you know you can enable tweet embedding on the awful app, right?

Yeah yeah I read it and then forgot it and just remembered you posting about that stuff being in the article!!!

life comes at you fast sometimes and 140 characters is a lot to remember

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Concerned Citizen posted:

well there's a pretty big difference, it's not really pedantic if it changes the entire meaning of the thing

even the pedantry is pedantic~

He was talking about period blood. :smugjones:

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Yossarian-22 posted:

All this poo poo involving us actually confronting China over the South China Sea is loving terrifying. Anyone have a rough estimate of when I need to leave the Bay Area by?._.

can I get a ride on that spaceship?

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
The good news is that the midterms are in two years which is enough time for people to get pissed at Trump for destroying the economy. Looking forward to the Democrats retaking the House and Senate hope they don't waste it this time.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

I hate Jeff Lord as much as anyone but he's talking about fabric; "that's cause of NAFTA." Like a lot of people are saying it's a stupid point but it's not THAT point.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

lol if you think that anywhere in the world will be safe if the United States of America is attacked with nuclear weapons.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
:smugjones:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Lastgirl posted:

even the pedantry is pedantic~

He was talking about period blood. :smugjones:

but that doesn't make sense! why would a dry cleaner have to pay to replace clothes that came to him with blood on them??

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Big Fat Iguana posted:

The good news is that the midterms are in two years which is enough time for people to get pissed at Trump for destroying the economy. Looking forward to the Democrats retaking the House and Senate hope they don't waste it this time.

lol like two-thirds of the contested seats are held by democrats, and the rest are mostly safe gop states. At best it'll be democratic damage control

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Yinlock posted:

i can't tell if it's fake because the army wouldn't be smart enough to pull this off, or real because they'd be dumb enough to do it in the first place

Its real

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
facts dont matter so i choose my reality and decide that jeffrey lord was indeed talking about period blood so i can be outraged while shouting in the void

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Chokes McGee posted:

hey duscat how many people have been in here so far asking if anything's happened today

two in the last 15 minutes or so that i've been reading, which is why i got a bit testy there

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

That was Greenpeace lmao

https://twitter.com/greenpeaceusa/status/823659226794954753

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/823721076869971968

Here is a much cleaner version

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Yeah, um, about the Senate...

Even the Piss Tape timeline has Dems playing defense.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Big Fat Iguana posted:

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

but that doesn't make sense! why would a dry cleaner have to pay to replace clothes that came to him with blood on them??

the imaginary dry cleaner in this example is disgusted at being forced to wash clothes with immigrant period drippings on them

he is completely fictional

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Lastgirl posted:

facts dont matter so i choose my reality and decide that jeffrey lord was indeed talking about period blood so i can be outraged while shouting in the void

ok fair enough

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

ex post facho posted:

smile! your on candid camera

from my pops shots of the inauguration

That's the Air Force. :colbert:

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Yossarian-22 posted:

The only thing that would directly affect your safety would be nukes.

And no one is going to use nukes you twit and leaving the Bay area wouldn't help you for poo poo if that did happen.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
can someone please dialogue the sentences of jeff lord's skype ramblings

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
namaste

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Redgrendel2001 posted:

The only thing that would directly affect your safety would be nukes.

And no one is going to use nukes you twit and leaving the Bay area wouldn't help you for poo poo if that did happen.

well, shutting down food shipments would make the bay area resort to cannibalism in about 2 weeks and there's lots of ways that can happen without nukes

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/823687904186826753

Not that I didn't think this would happen... But... All of Trump's picks are going through.

That's what happens when you control all of Congress and the executive. The dems are especially spineless though. Guess they're saving up all their political capital for the big stuffed prize at chuck e cheese

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

speng31b posted:

That's what happens when you control all of Congress and the executive. The dems are especially spineless though. Guess they're saving up all their political capital for the big stuffed prize at chuck e cheese

what exactly are you expecting dems to do

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Lastgirl posted:

Thanks for posting that link I sent you
I didn't say thank you so I hope that doesn't cause most of the screaming

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Mr. Pool posted:

Everyone thinks Trump is New Stalin when really he's New Caligula and we're 90 days away from starting to call Ivanka -> Ivana and locking her in her room indefinitely. Also declaring war on windmills and trees that look like windmill.

Tiberius

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol that the clothes came to HIM with blood on them and not the other way around~

are you seriously trying to make heads or tails of what comes out of his fool mouth, of course you are at which point everything will become suddenly clear at what his real intent to convey were all along. :smugjones:

period blood gross, nafta bad, dry cleaners rip - Jeffo the Lord

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Too difficult a question for that one.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Duscat posted:

well, shutting down food shipments would make the bay area resort to cannibalism in about 2 weeks and there's lots of ways that can happen without nukes

It'd be pretty safe at first since everybody's going to go for the free range organic hobos before anybody else

speng31b
May 8, 2010

not vote to confirm

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Duscat posted:

that would probably be an improvement IMHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

not cave in so suddenly after all their pathetic saber rattling.

At least put Trump's nominees through Turtleman's long list of requirements.

• Locked thread