Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Trump <claque>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The cops couldn't approach the guy because he had been yelling about having a bomb

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Guy Goodbody posted:

The cops couldn't approach the guy because he had been yelling about having a bomb

And the reasonable response is to beat him to the punch?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yossarian-22 posted:

All this poo poo involving us actually confronting China over the South China Sea is loving terrifying. Anyone have a rough estimate of when I need to leave the Bay Area by?._.

Like I'm dead serious about getting the gently caress out of here

to loving where? europe is going to be invaded by muslims and russians, canada is basically a satellite of the USA, nonwhite countries are extremely extremely poo poo compared to American standards of living especially if you aren't rich

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MizPiz posted:

And the reasonable response is to beat him to the punch?

Literally yes. Cops blow up bombs because it's safer than trying to disarm them or just letting them blow up whenever on their own.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/823685210902581248

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Are we sure that China wasn't the one that actually elected Trump? Between TPP and Trump's European idiocy they're all set to ride the gravy train

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

even cookie monster is gettin political

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol this is going to end in either revolution or passive acceptance of subjugation, there is no in between

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/498211667818586112

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hey Lastgirl I haven't played Smite since Jian Wei, are the new gods any good? I see they added a lot of generic-looking gods but Izanami looks great

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETJt_zbnKk

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Guy Goodbody posted:

Literally yes. Cops blow up bombs because it's safer than trying to disarm them or just letting them blow up whenever on their own.

Right, but there's a difference between "blowing up a bomb to dispose of it" and "bombing someone".

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

This dude didn't realize that she was describing her father's face.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol this is going to end in either revolution or passive acceptance of subjugation, there is no in between

lmao we both know everyone isn't gonna fuckin care.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

ha ha gently caress, man

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol this is going to end in Mount Rushmore growing a body and becoming a four-headed titan of voting rights.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Grondoth posted:

ha ha gently caress, man

haha goodman's long lost brother

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

americans don't give a rats rear end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
S'il vous plait claque.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

consumed by normies posted:

“The Americans, and the world, will get the Trump they elected.”

p much

I remember seeing a video in '08 from a Palin rally where one dude used "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck!" as some kind of case against Obama, without bothering to say what the walking and quacking actually were.

Now we have a president who unequivocally demonstrated every negative stereotype about himself through the campaign, short of incest and piss fetish rumors, and the same people said "here is man who represents my values and the way I view my country".

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MizPiz posted:

Right, but there's a difference between "blowing up a bomb to dispose of it" and "bombing someone".

Except they had reason to believe that the dude had a bomb. The reason being, the dude said he had a bomb. They safely disposed of the bomb, and stopped the spree killer. They got a twofer.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Do you really think it's strange that the police department for a city of over a million people is capable of dealing with bomb threats?

Would you prefer if they weren't?

the robot was the bomb threat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Except they had reason to believe that the dude had a bomb. The reason being, the dude said he had a bomb. They safely disposed of the bomb, and stopped the spree killer. They got a twofer.

i didn't know exploding bombs stopped them

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

hey Lastgirl I haven't played Smite since Jian Wei, are the new gods any good? I see they added a lot of generic-looking gods but Izanami looks great

There's a new pantheon now, Celtic with The Morrigan as their flagship deity. She's good, hard but good. Very situational match changing ultimate. Define good tho, it's a love and hate relationship and season 4 is coming up so things are gonna get shook up. Should look out for the S4 Smite thread coming soon in Games imo if you're interested.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

C-Euro posted:

p much

I remember seeing a video in '08 from a Palin rally where one dude used "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck!" as some kind of case against Obama, without bothering to say what the walking and quacking actually were.

Now we have a president who unequivocally demonstrated every negative stereotype about himself through the campaign, short of incest and piss fetish rumors, and the same people said "here is man who represents my values and the way I view my country".

He's a white guy with regressive ideas and values, so he is their dude.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

the robot was the bomb threat

No, the potential bomb was the bomb threat

Yinlock posted:

You've never heard of cops detonating a suspicious item? Bomb squads aren't actually like the movies, where they got the guy in the suit cutting wires. It's way less risky to just evacuate everyone from the area and then blow up the bomb in a controlled fashion.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Yinlock posted:

safest way to get rid of it if you can clear the area

if you can't clear the area, next thing you try is shooting it in such a way that it won't fully detonate

if you're ever clipping wires as a bomb tech, you done hosed up

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

gently caress it when does the civil war start

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vertical Lime posted:

when the democrats stop trying to cross-appeal

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

probably the muslim bannings

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Tiberius Gracchus? Weren't the Grachii bros. sorta progressive populists?

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

magiccarpet posted:

probably the muslim bannings

Lol no

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Vertical Lime posted:

not for a few years

democracy is over, but people aren't suffering any more than they already were yet

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/cimarcos/status/823689863518187521

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Oh ok

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Yossarian-22 posted:

Tiberius Gracchus? Weren't the Grachii bros. sorta progressive populists?

Nah, they're talking about the Claudian.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is there a website out there keeping track of just the lies Trump and his people make? Not ignorance or broken promises or angry shouting or whatever, just the lies in a narrow sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

SKULL.GIF posted:

Washington, Washingtonnnn
Twelve stories tall, made of radiationnn

• Locked thread