Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

That's not particularly believable to be honest. I've got probably a hundred one-way trades of currency over the years and I've never even received as much as a warning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Bob NewSCART posted:

I have, I believe they're investigating the case or something. My profile on the website doesn't say banned but the account is definitely locked from logging in, got an email back from support pretty quickly saying they believe I was RMT'ing. I had a buddy give me some orbs the other day so I could buy a cospri's and apparently any trade without an item on the other side of the window gets flagged if it looks suspicious or whatever(bunch of currency). Honestly I get how it would look to GGG or their detection software so i'm not too bummed out about it, leveling is half the fun anyways

TheRat posted:

It's a LOT more than that.
Oh drat.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Bob NewSCART posted:

I have, I believe they're investigating the case or something. My profile on the website doesn't say banned but the account is definitely locked from logging in, got an email back from support pretty quickly saying they believe I was RMT'ing. I had a buddy give me some orbs the other day so I could buy a cospri's and apparently any trade without an item on the other side of the window gets flagged if it looks suspicious or whatever(bunch of currency). Honestly I get how it would look to GGG or their detection software so i'm not too bummed out about it, leveling is half the fun anyways

Huh, I wonder if giving all of my Standard poo poo in a couple dumps to somebody in the guild flagged this.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

ShutteredIn posted:

Huh, I wonder if giving all of my Standard poo poo in a couple dumps to somebody in the guild flagged this.

It didn't. I've given away hundreds of exalts worth of poo poo on standard.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

TheRat posted:

A lot of that seems very useful, and not ban worthy?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

tithin posted:

A lot of that seems very useful, and not ban worthy?

And yet it is.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Rodent loves dumping his pockets on me at the end of the league.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Poehud annoys me because it would make the game more enjoyable. Why the gently caress is brightness still a thing anyway?

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

ShutteredIn posted:

TheRat posted:

It didn't. I've given away hundreds of exalts worth of poo poo on standard.

drat, how do I miss all these giveaways? :)

omeg
Sep 3, 2012

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

I'm on my phone and am extremely upset that I clicked that.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

nearly killed em! posted:

Oh no, 237 kilobytes of traffic gone forever.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

TheRat posted:

Call me crazy but a bunch of that would be cool to see integrated

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Cerepol posted:

Call me crazy but a bunch of that would be cool to see integrated

A bunch of it has been integrated.

nearly killed em! posted:

I'm not on my phone. I'm also upset.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

TheRat posted:

A bunch of it has been integrated.

Yeah, when I was going through that list I was like "item filter, item filter, item filter, OBVIOUS CHEAT, item filter.."

TheRat posted:

I'm not on my phone. I'm also upset.

:agreed:

Unexpected
Jan 5, 2010

You're gonna need
a bigger boat.
Hi. I have recently discovered the Trade Macro. Are there any other, non-hack, quality-of-life improvements? E.g. Something that would tell me if rolls were high, etc., so I don't have to manually look them up?

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Unexpected posted:

Hi. I have recently discovered the Trade Macro. Are there any other, non-hack, quality-of-life improvements? E.g. Something that would tell me if rolls were high, etc., so I don't have to manually look them up?

Trade macro does this. Ctrl c gives rolls and ranges, ctrl D gives prices.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Unexpected posted:

I use these two, both are 100% legal and 100% amazing:
* http://lutbot.com/#/ - Logout, invite-last-whisper, /hideout, /remaining, ladder-overlay and more
* https://github.com/aRTy42/POE-ItemInfo/releases - Basically what you asked for.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Magus42 posted:

drat, how do I miss all these giveaways? :)

Be around be before next reset, and be quicker than funman.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Skyl3lazer posted:

Trade macro does this. Ctrl c gives rolls and ranges, ctrl D gives prices.

Did they fix having to import cloudflare cookies and stuff? I was getting syntax errors when trying to run the script after going through all that.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Did they fix having to import cloudflare cookies and stuff? I was getting syntax errors when trying to run the script after going through all that.

Didnt it also do really-not-cool poo poo to get around it?

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Oh no, 237 kilobytes of traffic gone forever.

I like to think the 4 seconds I spent looking at it were horribly wasted as well.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Besides Lutbot, Item Info, and Trade Macro, there also is Trades Helper that displays a queue with incoming trades, and Whisper Notifier that can push messages to your phone.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Alright, I managed to kill Shaper and Uber Atziri this league. I'm actually not playing a meta character if you can call any CI character with Vinktar's not meta:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ultima66/characters

I was wearing a really nice neck with good WED, 11-19 flat phys, 11% ES, and 37% crit multi for my Shaper/Uber Atziri kills. I actually have around 25% less DPS with a Chayula, but I think my current gear is better for those bosses than what I was wearing, because I kept dying to being stunned while my Kiara's flask was down. The character is basically complete now. Main things I'd want at this point are Skyforth so I can put on a good amulet again, a 900 ES chest, and the same 6L bow but corrupted for +1 arrow. Also 2 more levels would get me Aspect of Eagle again, which I unspecced to get to 100% pierce with the +1 arrow Drillneck and pick up the Strength node to have enough for Immortal Call (previous amulet had more strength on it).

This is probably the strongest overall character I've ever played (I did not do the Pathfinder BV thing last league but did play Cospri's Discharge and King of the Forest), and outside of not having completely absurd boss damage, almost everything feels trivial. Honestly it might work for me to just drop a jewel socket and put 2 points into Point Blank as well the way that HoWA builds often do, for the extra boost in boss damage. Though that said, I do often stand further away and snipe at bosses, so I'm not sure if that's the best idea. I haven't calculated it yet, but since I decided to drop my nice Amulet for stun immunity, Throatseeker might be much better for me than Deadly Draw now. Right now my DPS with buffs is around 100k on Tshot according to Path of Building. This is assuming 1 hit per click, so realistically it's probably around half a million single target, but I honestly have no clue how many arrows hit a single target enemy with a 9 projectile Tshot. I also haven't experimented with using Slower Projectiles over GMP and relying on Dying Sun for 5 projectiles on bosses, but this is likely bad because on long boss fights I'll run out of flask charges and 2 projectile Tshot is really wimpy.

For single target DPS reference, when I was wearing my neck that gave me about a quarter of my overall DPS, I was able to burn down Dark Forest Rigwald before his first wolf wave ended, and did about 1/3 of each phase of Shaper during the duration of a single Vinktar. I ran through my Chayula breach as fast as as the breach spread out, and I can facetank basically everything with Vinktar up and 10k ES (around 9600 now with Chayula neck). The only thing I wasn't able to facetank and leech through was double boss -max 100% extra damage as fire Dark Forest Rigwalds, both spewing wolf waves at me at the same time in point blank, though I lasted long enough to get one Rigwald down to like 10% and the other to around 30%. I kill Tul by just standing in his face when he does the ice wave and killing him while he's shooting it.

So yeah, sorry guys, Pathfinder's not worth playing any more with the Surgeon nerf.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

p2w map tab when?

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Awesome! posted:

p2w map tab when?

Never, since maps aren't stackable.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

there must be a way. i believe in ggg

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
The main quality of life feature I'd want at this point is auto-loot for currency.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Ultima66 posted:

Alright, I managed to kill Shaper and Uber Atziri this league. I'm actually not playing a meta character if you can call any CI character with Vinktar's not meta:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ultima66/characters
Huh.

I always did love me a good Doomfletch build, but I did not expect that it would be this good.

I might have to run it yet again.

:peanut:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

ShutteredIn posted:

no because they will see it came from someone who play the game and isn't some Russian dude with a level 1 on the account and nothing else.

Next time you want to buy currency use player auctions and don't buy a poo poo load at once. I have given multi exalt stuff to friends and even a headhunter to use with nothing in return and never been locked. And my other account was banned for poe hud because I was dumb. So they would have even more reason to look at me but they don't. So you hosed up and are probably lying.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Finally finished the Perandus Coffers challenge, only took about 2000 map tiers worth of T11-13 maps doing Perandus on every map. Best Cadiro deal was a few lovely unique maps in the 3-10c range and 2 Agnerod staves for a few chaos under going rate. Overall not worth it at all, but not like currency matters much at the end of the league and I wanted to see how long it would take doing it myself. Only challenge left of any difficulty is endgame grinds, which will mean buying a bunch of breachstones to finish it off.

RobotsLoveSpectres
Dec 29, 2008

Cinara posted:

Finally finished the Perandus Coffers challenge, only took about 2000 map tiers worth of T11-13 maps doing Perandus on every map. Best Cadiro deal was a few lovely unique maps in the 3-10c range and 2 Agnerod staves for a few chaos under going rate. Overall not worth it at all, but not like currency matters much at the end of the league and I wanted to see how long it would take doing it myself. Only challenge left of any difficulty is endgame grinds, which will mean buying a bunch of breachstones to finish it off.

That suck's dude, so far I've gotten a Shavs and a Bereks grip from Cadiro.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Yea, there were a bunch of uniques that came up, but so many things that were worth a lot back in Perandus are worthless now. I saw a Voltaxic and a couple other similar things that are 1c now.

Jinnigan
Feb 12, 2007

We shall pay him a visit. There will be a picnic. Tea shall be served.
So far I got a fukken perandus manor as well as a chayula's amulet so. I ain't mad

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Holy poo poo this thing will make play PoE even more! Many thanks man.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

I finally tried Blade Flurry and ... meh, not really feeling it.

Yes, it absolutely wipes everything that comes into range but the range is not that big as i thought it would be. Guess i'll play it until i can slot in incAoE and get the witch AoE nodes but i'm a bit disappointed right now :(

karrethuun
Jun 6, 2011
I had the same feeling initially as you but when I finally went back to a blade flurry build and finally got the witch AOE nodes and slotted in an inc aoe gem.. it feels fantastic. It feels very awkward to use when its at a shorter range (I have a hard time using conc effect with it) but its very smooth with the added aoe.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Same.
Carcass jack helps a lot.

Before i finally burned out on breach i played a hege-sweeper to 80-something, it was actually fun. Not as effective as anything meta, but just good old plain fun. Staff nodes give you endurance charges with power charges which hege-staff also does and frenzy charges are done via bloodrage. 60k dps on a 6link and im sure i could get some 7k life if i continued playing. Maybe next league.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Unexpected posted:

Trade Macro.

TheRat posted:

I use these two, both are 100% legal and 100% amazing:
* http://lutbot.com/#/ - Logout, invite-last-whisper, /hideout, /remaining, ladder-overlay and more
* https://github.com/aRTy42/POE-ItemInfo/releases - Basically what you asked for.

Holy crap. These should be in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

Jinnigan posted:

So far I got a fukken perandus manor as well as a chayula's amulet so. I ain't mad

The only things that Cadiro has offered me (at like 6/10 coffers) have been Oba's Stashes, though a guy in my guild started frantically asking people in gchat for perandus coins because Cadiro was offering a Berek's Grip at one point.

• Locked thread