Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

Agreed. She "felt lovely" so he needs to come home right then? I can feel the neediness from here.

I doubt she'd be so pissed off if he'd sent her a single text between 11:45 and 3am

They're living together. :shrug: If he can't be courteous maybe they should slow it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Mirthless posted:

I doubt she'd be so pissed off if he'd sent her a single text between 11:45 and 3am

They're living together. :shrug: If he can't be courteous maybe they should slow it down.

She asked him to come home for no reason, and he texted her at 11:45 saying he missed the bus. He obviously told her this because he didn't want to go home. She's pissed because he didn't come home when she asked.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Mirthless posted:

They live together. If they're at that stage of committment in their relationship she deserves to know when he's going to be home so she's not up all night worried about it.

She's not freaking out because he's coming home late, she's freaking out because he's coming home late without telling her or giving any explanation for why he was late. That's cheater behavior. That's something to be worried about.
I dunno the stage of commitment where you trust each other to not get kidnapped or cheat on each other is the one I'd like to be at before moving in together. I can't imagine being the dude but I'd probably just tell her "I'll be home at 4 am" and then come home early if a good-faith estimate is met with needy reddit posts. Do you actually continually update your SO with ETAs when you're out with other people? That would drive me nuts I think.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Mirthless posted:

They live together. If they're at that stage of committment in their relationship she deserves to know when he's going to be home so she's not up all night worried about it.

She's not freaking out because he's coming home late, she's freaking out because he's coming home late without telling her or giving any explanation for why he was late. That's cheater behavior. That's something to be worried about.

yeah but if you read the post there are some of those "I give him an extra hour with whats-her-face" but when he hangs out with "nincompoop" he comes later than I ask him to.

Yes i get that he should be saying hey hun I"ll be home at xyz and if he's later say, I'll be later than I expected.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Mirthless posted:

yeah I think people really underestimate how easily you can pare down expenses when you're really poor. I was unemployed for 7 months (2/mos without any unemployment) between 2014 and 2015 and I honestly wasn't having too much harder of a time paying my bills than I am now on 45k/yr.

I didn't like living that way, though, and the things I had to do to make it work had a serious negative impact on my health. Eating garbage and never going to the doctor isn't sustainable forever. You can make do without a lot of things (esp. if you live in the city) but there's a point where the things you're sacrificing aren't worth it no matter how much we try to justify it.

My eyelid's never gonna work right again (not that it's that bad, but it's droopy and I hate it) and I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to drive comfortably without sunglasses on. Working 40 hours a week sucks, but so does having permanent injuries when you're 30. Healthcare expenses alone are reason enough to not settle at 10-20k/yr imo.

Working 40 hours a week is pretty good and I enjoy my job and the stability it provides and the healthcare I barely have to pay for. I was an intern at this same place before and barely made $20k with no healthcare and even though "I made it work" I never want to go back to that.

I'm in Texas though and COL here is really good unless you're in 2 general areas. I used to laugh at three olives with his Dallas high rise and modest salary, but look at me now I'm p much the same person.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Seriously, it'd be exhausting to stay up and worry about your SO every time they're out. gently caress that.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I just wanna say that I appreciate the effort you went through to dig this up

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Charles Get-Out posted:

I was an intern at this same place before and barely made $20k with no healthcare and even though "I made it work" I never want to go back to that.

This is the mentality I expect, not "What would I even do with the princely sum of $60k?"

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

She asked him to come home for no reason, and he texted her at 11:45 saying he missed the bus. He obviously told her this because he didn't want to go home. She's pissed because he didn't come home when she asked.

"I'm not feeling well, partner, please care for me" is not "no reason". She's pissed because he came home three hours late without a single text.

If he didn't want to go home, he should have probably communicated that to her.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I dunno the stage of commitment where you trust each other to not get kidnapped or cheat on each other is the one I'd like to be at before moving in together. I can't imagine being the dude but I'd probably just tell her "I'll be home at 4 am" and then come home early if a good-faith estimate is met with needy reddit posts. Do you actually continually update your SO with ETAs when you're out with other people? That would drive me nuts I think.

"I will be home at midnight" then no updates between 11:45 and 3am is not "continual updates with ETAs" and it's certainly not "I'll be home at 3am"

Worrying about your partner when they're out past when they said they would be and aren't communicating with you is pretty normal I thought??? I mean, I guess I should trust my partner to not get into a car accident or have a fall or something? This is crazy. I get what you mean about the cheating thing (though, clearly this isn't the issue, since she mentions hanging out with Laura running late all the time like it was just a footnote) but it's not a "trust" issue to be concerned for somebody's safety when they live with you and you can't get ahold of them.

You guys value your independence and I get that but jesus christ if you can't pick up a phone and send a text message without acting like your life is being micromanaged, you probably shouldn't be in a serious relationship with anybody

edit: FTR I am not saying she's not being unreasonable. He's not communicating, and that's nearly always bad in a relationship. If he can't talk to her about this without it devolving into a huge fight, he should dump her and get into a more stable relationship. But if he's not going to talk to her about it and he's not going to respect her enough to tell her when he's going to be late, he's in the wrong.

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 25, 2017

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
You don't think a text saying he missed the bus would indicate a later return time?

And yes, her feeling lovely is a bullshit reason for him to cut his night short.

I guess you've never dealt with a woman like the OP, but she sounds suffocating.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Honestly it sounds like he's just not that into her.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Mirthless posted:

yeah I think people really underestimate how easily you can pare down expenses when you're really poor. I was unemployed for 7 months (2/mos without any unemployment) between 2014 and 2015 and I honestly wasn't having too much harder of a time paying my bills than I am now on 45k/yr.

I didn't like living that way, though, and the things I had to do to make it work had a serious negative impact on my health. Eating garbage and never going to the doctor isn't sustainable forever.

Yeah, living mostly independently for a decade (had to ask my parents for rent occasionally) I had a grand total of zero hospital or dentist visits, even though there were s times when I desperately needed them. My tooth hurts and I have a fever because of it? Swish some of a $8 handle of whiskey around in there and hope for the best, because it's either that or no food and utilities. Should I head to the emergency room for this potentially broken limb or sharp pain? I can't afford the $500+ bill, and I don't want to deal with debt collection if I don't pay, because it is almost as miserable as this current malady. Starting to go insane? Tough it out, you can't even afford one therapy session, let alone meds. Paying for insurance would have meant sleeping outside and I'd still have a huge co-pay. No thanks.

At least now that I'm on disability I have health care, psychiatric care, therapy and new pair of BCGs every 2-3 years. Not dental, mind you. That's still out of pocket. I've never had a job where I could afford even one of those things, except a pair of glasses from Wal-Mart when my old ones literally fell apart. :smith:

You find yourself doing a lot of talking, playing cards, listening to music, drinking, smoking and doing the most idiotic and destructive stuff on a low-rear end income, just to kill time. Drinking and smoking may seem like a terrible idea on a tiny income, but what else are you going to numb the pain with? There are dirt cheap booze and 'baccy options. They ain't good, but they don't have to be. I did a lot of hanging out at people's houses while they jammed on ancient acoustic guitars and doodled flaming skulls.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Not a Children posted:

I just wanna say that I appreciate the effort you went through to dig this up
It actually took like 5 seconds, I thought I was gonna have to bust out the video files but google image search got it.

Mirthless posted:

"I will be home at midnight" then no updates between 11:45 and 3am is not "continual updates with ETAs" and it's certainly not "I'll be home at 3am"

Worrying about your partner when they're out past when they said they would be and aren't communicating with you is pretty normal I thought??? I mean, I guess I should trust my partner to not get into a car accident or have a fall or something? This is crazy. I get what you mean about the cheating thing (though, clearly this isn't the issue, since she mentions hanging out with Laura running late all the time like it was just a footnote) but it's not a "trust" issue to be concerned for somebody's safety when they live with you and you can't get ahold of them.

You guys value your independence and I get that but jesus christ if you can't pick up a phone and send a text message without acting like your life is being micromanaged, you probably shouldn't be in a serious relationship with anybody
Well if it were me I would be explicit that times like that are always estimates and if I'm having fun, I'll stay later. I wouldn't promise a time unless it was so I could make explicit plans around that time. I agree it's not that hard to send a text but...honestly I just kinda hate taking my phone out to text others when I'm hanging out with people, I don't want that sort of worry. My partner can do their own standard deviation calculations to determine the likelihood that I've been kidnapped based on not getting home until 2. (Spoilers: it's low) "My partner is later than their estimate" -> "I am worried they are in danger" is a giant leap to me.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jan 25, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Look, let's all just agree that you're allowed to roundhouse kick any significant other that wants you to get rid of your pets, or perhaps worse, harm them, such as by putting spiders in the garage.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Pick posted:

Look, let's all just agree that you're allowed to roundhouse kick any significant other that wants you to get rid of your pets, or perhaps worse, harm them, such as by putting spiders in the garage.

Seconded.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Leon Einstein posted:

You don't think a text saying he missed the bus would indicate a later return time?

And yes, her feeling lovely is a bullshit reason for him to cut his night short.

I guess you've never dealt with a woman like the OP, but she sounds suffocating.

She sounds loving awful. "He should be home by this time" wtf? I've been with my now fiancee for 10 years, guess how many times she has given me a curfew? If you guessed zero, you'd be correct. Guess what would happen if she told me to be home by midnight? I would come home midnight the NEXT loving NIGHT because I'm a smartass like that and there is zero reason for her to be trying to dictate the hours I'm allowed to do things.

Obviously if there's a big event planned the next day, yes, I will be home at a reasonable hour and not drugged out of my mind so that we can make it there and be presentable together. This woman is attempting to control what he's doing and when he's allowed to see his friends. There could be things to this story she didn't share, such as him cheating on her etc, but with the information given, she sounds controlling as gently caress by dictating when he can be out and how long he's allowed to be out.

*edit*

I read the story again, she doesn't outright say that she told him to be back by midnight, so maybe he said that initially. "My tummy hurts" or whatever isn't really a good excuse to make the guy come home early though, drink some water and go to bed. If you have the flu? Yeah, I'm going to come home, make soup for you etc.

MF_James fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jan 25, 2017

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

"I missed the bus, I'm gonna catch a ride home from Mark in a couple of hours, sorry babe" would have taken him an extra 7 seconds to type and she would be entirely in the wrong for getting mad at him after that.

I haven't ever had a super controlling partner, true, but to be fair, I'm not the kind of dick who disappears on my partner for hours without a word, either.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It actually took like 5 seconds, I thought I was gonna have to bust out the video files but google image search got it.

Well if it were me I would be explicit that times like that are always estimates and if I'm having fun, I'll stay later. I wouldn't promise a time unless it was so I could make explicit plans around that time. I agree it's not that hard to send a text but...honestly I just kinda hate taking my phone out to text others when I'm hanging out with people, I don't want that sort of worry. My partner can do their own standard deviation calculations to determine the likelihood that I've been kidnapped based on not getting home until 2. (Spoilers: it's low) "My partner is later than their estimate" -> "I am worried they are endangered" is a giant leap to me.

Yeah, I don't entirely disagree, and in the case you mention, it would be entirely her who was in the wrong here, but (at least from her side of things) he didn't communicate that with her and after he "missed the bus" that was it, complete death of communication. Minor additional effort, even when he sent that one text at 11:45, could have at least prevented some stress.

Love is an irrational emotion and our pop culture bombards us with the horrible fate of people's loved ones all the time. It's a giant leap but a lot of people's brains go there. It really doesn't hurt to give the occasional heads up.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

Honestly it sounds like he's just not that into her.

While I agree fully with your assessment, curse you for reminding me of this movie. On the upside, it does feature a guy friendzoning a girl but good lord is it trash.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

What movie?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

MF_James posted:

She sounds loving awful. "He should be home by this time" wtf? I've been with my now fiancee for 10 years, guess how many times she has given me a curfew? If you guessed zero, you'd be correct. Guess what would happen if she told me to be home by midnight? I would come home midnight the NEXT loving NIGHT because I'm a smartass like that and there is zero reason for her to be trying to dictate the hours I'm allowed to do things.

Obviously if there's a big event planned the next day, yes, I will be home at a reasonable hour and not drugged out of my mind so that we can make it there and be presentable together. This woman is attempting to control what he's doing and when he's allowed to see his friends. There could be things to this story she didn't share, such as him cheating on her etc, but with the information given, she sounds controlling as gently caress by dictating when he can be out and how long he's allowed to be out.

:redflag: :redflag: :redflag:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

What movie?

He's Just Not That Into You, I assume.

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

The title to this doesn't do it justice:

I asked my gf's dad permission to marry her and he said no...

quote:

30M dating my 29F gf for 4 years. We both make a good living, her as a nurse educator/ instructor (she makes about $95K/year) and me about $90K/year as a javascript engineer. We live separately, she has made it known she did not want to live together until after marriage (she had been engaged once before and said it was really difficult once everything fell apart). Long story short, I know this is the girl I want to spend my life with. I bought a small ring and asked her dads permission and he said no.

He asked me all kinds of questions when I asked permission, including among other things, the amount of debt I had. I was honest and told him it was in the neighborhood of $325,000 (not from a house.....$235K in student loans and $90K in personal loan/credit card debt. He also asked if his daughter knew...again answered honestly, which was no.

Her father is a doctor and explained to me that he thought I was a good guy, but wanted a secure future for his daughter and wasn't sure I could be it for her. I digress, but basically he still told me now.
I'm not sure what I should do now....should I tell my girlfriend what her dad said? I feel like now that her dad thinks this of me, I will never get his approval. Together we will make $185K, so I hardly think our lives will be terrible. I don't think money should be a factor in the relationship as well.

My girlfriend and I have talked about the future, but I have a feeling what her dad said is going to be a game changer and she will leave me over this. Also if you want to know if we had ever talked finances, yes we had, just more about future finances than the past.

TL;DR 30M with 29F, dad said no to marriage because of my debt--should I tell my girlfriend what her dad said?

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
When my (24f) boyfriend (23m) of six months, I grabbed his phone and keys and threw them in the water at the riverwalk. I apologized profusely but he's using this to turn our mutual friends against me. How to move past this?

quote:

All names fake (sorry for them for being so stupid sounding).

Jacob and I dated for about six months. He has a very passionate relationship which was both good and bad. We were very intense about caring for each other and we were very intense when we would fight. In six months we probably broke up and got back together 8 times as an example of how were just all about the drama.

On the night we broke up for the last time, we were coming home from a club and I noticed him looking at something on his phone. it turns out he'd been getting naked snapchats of some girl all night long instead of paying attention to me. I was furious so I grabbed his phone and threw it. I actually meant to throw across the actual river at the riverwalk and onto the other side but I was way short and it actually landed into the water.

He called me a b---- and said he was leaving my rear end downtown and got his keys out so I grabbed them out of his hand and just purposefully threw them in the water too. It was still busy out so we attracted quite a crowd and the police came and separated us. They threatened to charge me with theft and destruction of property but in the end didn't. I had a friend come pick me up and I don't know how Jacob got home. This was last Friday and we've managed to completely stay apart and not gotten back together and I don't plan to. I did send him an email apologizing for the phone and offered to let him my old Iphone6 until he gets the money for a new one but he has not responded.

The big issue is that in the last few days I haven't heard from any of my friends, so I tried to call them each one at a time and they have all ghosted me big time. I finally had to work today and one of my good guy friends was working and I asked him what was up and he said that Jacob is going around spreading all our drama and telling the story and everyone is both "pissed and afraid" of me. This is ridiculous because obviously I wouldn't have done that had he not been on snapchat with some other girl and if he hadn't threatened to leave me downtown.

I just want the drama to stop and for everyone to be cool with me again. I mean I was friends with most of them longer than Jacob was and for him to turn them against me seems so stupid. Especially when its something that has never happened before and won't happen again and was a 50/50 of fault thing.

tl;dr: I threw my boyfriends phone in the water after I found him snapchatting with another girl, then I threw his keys in after he said he was going to leave me. I apologized and tried to make it right but he's using this to turn all my friends against me. I don't even know where to start to turn this around.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Pick posted:

My only question is if a roundhouse kick is sufficient, I move to add a clothesline stunner and a choke hold that takes them to the mat. A real slobberknocker.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Happitoo posted:

When will millennials learn to not ask baby boomers for input on their personal lives?

just l-o-l at the idea of a doctor refusing to let somebody marry his daughter because of student loan debt

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

how have I not put you on ignore yet ugh. Let me help you, hyperbole: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Happitoo posted:

Hoh-lee poo poo. That's a lot of loving debt.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Pvt.Scott posted:

Son of a bitch, there's actually a movie with that title. Huh.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

When my (24f) boyfriend (23m) of six months, I grabbed his phone and keys and threw them in the water at the riverwalk. I apologized profusely but he's using this to turn our mutual friends against me. How to move past this?

I wonder what other insane poo poo she's done that she hasn't told us about.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

Bingo.

Cellphone tosser would have been fine if she had just dumped him then and there. Throwing his phone and keys into the water is vindictive as gently caress for six months of dating. Jesus and the cops got involved? Fuckin a lady youre lucky as gently caress he didnt press charges.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pick posted:

Hoh-lee poo poo. That's a lot of loving debt.

I have to say, I'd really love to know how the gently caress a javascript engineer ended up with $235k in debt

Double major? Doctorate in Computer Science? Pretty hosed up to spend a quarter of a million dollars on something he could be doing at the same level with a programming course at a community college and a couple of years of contract work

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Barudak posted:

Bingo.

Cellphone tosser would have been fine if she had just dumped him then and there. Throwing his phone and keys into the water is vindictive as gently caress for six months of dating. Jesus and the cops got involved? Fuckin a lady youre lucky as gently caress he didnt press charges.

I don't think that thread's going to be long for this world. When she doesn't get her validation it's gonna be delete time.

Happitoo
Nov 24, 2005

We are going to go for the store, then the district manager. Then WE ARE GOING TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND THEN TO THE EXECUTIVES! DXRYAHHHHHHHHH!!

Mirthless posted:

When will millennials learn to not ask baby boomers for input on their personal lives?

just l-o-l at the idea of a doctor refusing to let somebody marry his daughter because of student loan debt

I think it's more the $90k in credit card debt.

Although with him having (I assume) a computer science degree, how did he end up with $200,000 in student loan debt?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
90k in personal debt is insane. She should run.

Also, the woman that threw the phone and keys is probably dramatic on a regular basis. I especially liked her claiming she tried to throw his phone over the river, but failed. Then failed again with the keys.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Moving into relationship advice has some okay things.. just found some gems on the front page.

why wont you whore bitches date a nice guy like me.

quote:

I posted here a few days ago, talking about how my boyfriend calls me a whore because I've been with four other guys. I deleted the post because I didn't want him to see it.

Anyway, I'm reposting because it's still going on but it's getting worse. Today he called me a "little nympho with no morals" why doesn't he understand how badly I feel about this? He insists that I don't care about sex and that I think it's all casual, but that I'm a hypocrite because I (I actually do this) will not watch a movie if I know that it has a major nudity scene or something. What should I do? I'm 19 years old, I've been with five guys in total. (three boyfriends (current included) and two one-time hookups) but I do feel bad about it. Like, genuine guilt. How do I convince him that I care about it the way I say I do?

Would you look at that, well look at it!

quote:

Partner gets upset when I don't look in his direction, yet he isn't always looking at me either.
submitted 9 hours ago by veronicaw1

For example if my boyfriend is concentrating on driving, he will obviously not be looking at me 24/7 which I am comfortable with. If we come to a stop and I look the other way, not in his direction he will assume something is wrong, or as what I'm looking at. Or if we're together and I go quiet, he will assume that I am upset. Insecure?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Mirthless posted:

I have to say, I'd really love to know how the gently caress a javascript engineer ended up with $235k in debt

Seriously, that's enough money to get by in Encinitas for a decade!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Happitoo posted:

Although with him having (I assume) a computer science degree, how did he end up with $200,000 in student loan debt?

There's plenty of people at that age with nearly that much in personal loan debt making half what he's making, and I imagine he's including the cost of his vehicle in that equation.

It's definitely a crazy amount of debt, agreed, I just don't think it's completely unmanageable. If he doesn't have his spending under control though she should definitely run.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

90k in personal debt is insane. She should run.

I agree. That is a shocking amount of debt for someone who is not very old, and who has enormous amounts of other debt as well.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
man I think you guys just don't know enough people who are bad with money :colbert:

...I really want to know what the hell his student loans are for, though, god drat.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Happitoo posted:

He has a ton of debt, but I think the dad mostly objected because THEY WERE TALKING MARRIAGE FOR A WHILE AND HE HAD NEVER TOLD HER ABOUT HIS 350K OF DEBT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Mirthless posted:

man I think you guys just don't know enough people who are bad with money :colbert:

...I really want to know what the hell his student loans are for, though, god drat.

Probably didn't get the memo about University of Phoenix being meant for people with GI Bill money.