Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Too bad a lot of people won't get this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95QqBXLG2I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

loquacius posted:

(a) the USSR and Nazi Germany started off WW2 as allies of convenience

Axetrain posted:

Haha, get a load of this jackass.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://twitter.com/babycommie666/status/824470856004833280

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/824606063035056129

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jan 26, 2017

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
May Dick Spencer be punched every day for the rest of his horrible life.

Trapezium Dave posted:

Bill Leak, on :australia: STRAYA DAY :australia: :

The British invaders should have had at least the decency to recognize they were invaders; AGC.

Cpt.Americant posted:

He's also literally complemented Kim Jong Un many times and called him a great leader. He also said lots of praiseworthy things about Kim Jong Il as well.

This isn't coming out of nowhere, authoritarians tend to like other authoritarians.

Juche "ideology" is all about Building Walls to Make Korea Great Again.

Donald Trump declared that the day of his accession to the throne shall henceforth be a National Holiday of Patriotic Devotion.

You guys won't have elections in 2020.

Fojar38 posted:

It's actually shocking how uncharismatic Trump is. If what he says wasn't so scary it would be just plain boring.

This is one of the reasons I'm skeptical about the "cult of personality" notion. The man is loving dull.

How much charisma does he need to actually have? Look at the historical Hitler, he was a ridiculous clown, an angry midget with a bad haircut shouting in a microphone. Look at North Korea. People with personality cult have usually no personality at all; they just sell the illusion that they are the nation.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Oh, Mary Tyler Moore, why did you have to die so long away from the next Monday?

As with the "Hillary hugging Byrd" picture, this is all the rebuttal needed: https://donate.naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-mourns-the-passing-of-u.s.-senator-robert-byrd/

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

"The vote counting mainframe"

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

Lemming posted:

a child rapist who has the loving gall to ask a judge to force his victim to give back millions in hush money

Someone punch this piece of poo poo in the face

Source? This sounds like one of the things that might actually sway some right wingers again Sessions.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Pants Donkey posted:

A country changing over the course of 70 years? Nice try, fake news!

Next Up: How it's actually Republicans who wanted racial equality!

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Ularg posted:

Next Up: How it's actually Republicans who wanted racial equality!

Even if that had been true and the Republicans then described the same party as the Republicans now, how do people think this is an argument supporting that you're not racist NOW.

"Don't do racist thing"

"But I didn't do racist thing last week, how can racist thing be racist now? Here's someone who did racist thing that's associated with you. That proves further my racist thing isn't actually racist at all"

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

DOW passes 20,000 5 days after Trump was inaugurated. Clearly this is the work of Trump, building on the success of the last Republican president, George Herbert Walker Bush.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Arglebargle III posted:

DOW passes 20,000 5 days after Trump was inaugurated. Clearly this is the work of Trump, building on the success of the last Republican president, George Herbert Walker Bush.

Up next, promising to cut taxes on big business increases market confidence. Who knew?

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Arglebargle III posted:

The Trump-DOW cartoons aren't the worst cartoons we've seen but they're the most willfully bullshit of them all. There's so much cognitive dissonance going on in just one panel.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Skippy Granola posted:

Up next, promising to cut taxes on big business increases market confidence. Who knew?

Just "being a Republican" increases market confidence. You would have thought their AIs would learn, but apparently not.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

BarbarianElephant posted:

Just "being a Republican" increases market confidence. You would have thought their AIs would learn, but apparently not.

AIs are dumb as gently caress

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

So when's the next time Ramirez is actually going to draw Trump? 2018?

As horrible as his stingray-Bush caricature was, it's also notable for its absence. I think during Bush's second term, Ramirez drew Harry Reid and random celebrities each more times than he ever did Bush.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I hope tiny hands follows Trump around for the rest of his life :allears:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I like how his fingernail scratches remain for the whole comic, I don't see a lot of comics preserve details like that.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

All right, what did Tei do this time?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Faustian Bargain posted:

I hope tiny hands follows Trump around for the rest of his life :allears:

I wish the "He wrote a letter in gold sharpie" part stayed.

quote:

Graydon Carter wrote that Trump sends “the occasional envelope” of torn-out magazine pages, “On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers.”

Just days after the piece was published, Trump posted a tweet, calling Carter “grubby.”

"Rumor has it that the grubby head of failing @VanityFair Magazine, "Sloppy" Graydon Carter, is going to be fired or replaced very soon?"

The editor’s piece is the latest in the finger-feud though, and after all these years, Carter writes that Trump’s “fingers still look abnormally stubby.”

Trump defended his phalanges to Page Six in 2011.

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body,” he said.

After The War posted:

Didn't realize Tei uses the same avatar when he writes letters to the editor.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

After The War posted:

I believe thats a King Possum, different rodent.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Tei posted:

I believe thats a King Possum, different rodent.

Wait, are you actually a real person?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Clunk Tap It posted:

Source? This sounds like one of the things that might actually sway some right wingers again Sessions.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dennis-hastert-wants-sex-abuse-accuser-return-hush-money-n709116

If they wanna bring up Byrd I'm gonna bring up Hastert

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Done.

Special challenge: find your evidence links by clicking "random" until you find what you need. It doesn't take long!

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

ThaumPenguin posted:

Didn't this turn out to just be an image of the second time he got punched during inauguration day?

I wasn't even aware there was a second time, but yeah, he is wearing the same suit and standing beside the same buildings, but he's getting punched on the other side of the face. So either Punchman came back for an encore or someone else did it.

Either way, it's hilarious and good.

Sandpuppy fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jan 26, 2017

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May and the Brexit white paper – Theresa May has caved to pressure to publish a formal policy paper setting out her plan for leaving the European Union"

Telegraph:

Independent:

The i paper:

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON...Theresa May's upcoming meeting with President Trump

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Egbert Souse posted:

Too bad a lot of people won't get this.

thanks for pointing that one out, I had wondered what that was referencing

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

YESSSSSS!!

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Skippy Granola posted:

The DOW has been almost at 20,000 for months. Obama's presidency saw it go from 7,000 to just below 20,000.

I more meant that the DOW under Obama going up to 19,000 made no difference to these people. Almost like they have a narrative already and apply facts to it where possible. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the DOW leaps to 20,000 from the presumable pounding it was taking under Obama!

Also, the DOW is only 30 behemoth companies.

Arglebargle III fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jan 26, 2017

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe, on :australia: STRAYA DAY :australia: :

Bill Leak, on :australia: STRAYA DAY :australia: :

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

"Alberta" Einstein.

Go gently caress yourself, Bill Leak.

felch me daddy jr. fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jan 26, 2017

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

tyblazitar posted:

Go gently caress yourself, Bill Day.

Not seeing an outline of a gun anywhere in that cartoon.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

tyblazitar posted:

"Alberta" Einstein.

Go gently caress yourself, Bill Leak.

Australians take the life of Albert Einstein very seriously, after all.

EDIT - I really wasn't trying to make that a pun. :doh:

After The War fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jan 26, 2017

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.

I feel like I'm being willfully dense here but I really don't know what this is saying.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Thoughtless posted:

I feel like I'm being willfully dense here but I really don't know what this is saying.
Trump has pulled the plug on the the TPP and will be eaten alive by China.

Alan Moir's another Aussie cartoonist, our PM is frantically trying to keep the TPP alive and there is a push to rework it so that China takes the US place.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Thoughtless posted:

China is a swamp creature and trump is draining the swamp

It is as stupid as it sounds

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Trump is making a quite reasonable suggestion which Batman is reacting Violently. A bad cartoon.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Thoughtless posted:

cheetah7071 posted:

China is a swamp creature and trump is draining the swamp

It is as stupid as it sounds

I think it's saying that Trump's trade fuckery is going to antagonize China and backfire horribly, given that he's in a tiny boat and about to drain the water and lower himself into the waiting jaws of a giant, grinning alligator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
Pulling the plug on trade will lower us right into China's jaws :ohdear: !

Really it should be depicted as Southeast Asia in the boat with a gleeful Donald on the shore where nothing can harm him.

• Locked thread