Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

It's like a real life game of Mouse Trap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

how did he nazi the second one coming :haw:

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Trump''s gonna make all your nightmares come true
Trump's gonna make you hate all Muslims and Jews
Trump's gonna keep himself under the right wing
You better not criticize or you'll go to Sing-Sing
Trump's gonna gently caress everything up for us all
Ooooh baby ooooh baby oooooh baby,
Of course taxpayers will pay for the wall

:golfclap: now cue an unironic straight take on "Don't Leave Me Now" with Melania

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

life.gif

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L91_K-s4pMM

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Is this the best thread for Trumpenfreude? Primarily looking for Trump voters getting exactly what they voted for. I poked into C-Spam, but the signal to noise ratio is...extreme.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Beachcomber posted:

Is this the best thread for Trumpenfreude? Primarily looking for Trump voters getting exactly what they voted for. I poked into C-Spam, but the signal to noise ratio is...extreme.

Here you go: http://www.areyousorryyet.com/

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Beachcomber posted:

https://trumpgrets.tumblr.com/

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

TontoCorazon posted:

This gives me so much joy. Also I love that most people are ok with punching this gently caress face.

Actually, we have better-than-anecdotal evidence against that now. A poling outfit asked, amongst other thin, if it's OK to punch a nazi. A slim 51% majority of those polled say no.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_12617.pdf

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

gleebster posted:

Actually, we have better-than-anecdotal evidence against that now. A poling outfit asked, amongst other thin, if it's OK to punch a nazi. A slim 51% majority of those polled say no.

Jeez, I feel like a man with no country right now.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

gleebster posted:

How far we've fallen.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This was pretty great, but I started wheezing when he hit it and the window rolled down instead.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gleebster posted:

On the other hand, PPP conduct their polls using mostly people who still have landlines (80% in this case vs 20% through internet) , so I dont know how useful their polls are unless you just want to know what old people think.

Australian fascists getting their rally cancelled:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Thank you both for these. Really epitomizes the "Seriously but not Literally" mindset.

I hope we get crying videos soon.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Aq-gm3An0

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Ak Gara posted:

I've always wondered why more guns don't have tunable muzzle brakes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnEzN2ljWLE&t=140s
I bought a shotgun on the 75% off rack for $10, cut it down to 1/2" over the minimum legal barrel length with a pipe cutter, cut the stock into a pistol grip, and fired a magnum slug out of it without bracing it properly. I'm not talking about anything high tech, I did something stupid and posted it here so people could get a laugh at my expense.
We have bridges just like that around here. The last time I rented a truck, the guy at the counter walked me out to the truck and said "You can't drive it on the Parkway (limited access highway,) you have to take I-95. You cannot fit under any of the back road railroad bridges in Connecticut. If you see a bridge with a sign, look at the sticker *points to height sticker visible in side mirror* and if the truck is taller than the bridge, don't drive under it. Our insurance doesn't cover it if you hit a bridge, your insurance doesn't cover it if you hit a bridge, you pay out of pocket if you hit a bridge." Then he made me repeat back what he had just said to me before giving me the keys. I guess he's had that problem before.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

I would just treat this as a giant Rice Krispie Treat.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

ekuNNN posted:

On the other hand, PPP conduct their polls using mostly people who still have landlines (80% in this case vs 20% through internet) , so I dont know how useful their polls are unless you just want to know what old people think.

You gotta dig deep into the data, man.
"Acceptable to punch a nazi"

Phone 18% Internet 31%

"Unacceptable to punch a nazi"
Phone 53% Internet 44%

"Not sure"
Phone 32% Internet 24%

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

gleebster posted:

You gotta dig deep into the data, man.
"Acceptable to punch a nazi"

Phone 18% Internet 31%

"Unacceptable to punch a nazi"
Phone 53% Internet 44%

"Not sure"
Phone 32% Internet 24%

If 2016 taught us anything, it's that polls are completely worthless.

3:41 punch Nazis everyday.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it is your moral imperative as a human being to punch all nazis whenever the opportunity arises

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

n/m

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Agreed:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

The Sexual Shiite posted:

The wall in Daytona killed a NASCAR driver.

dale dead, so what

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

That's the good poo poo right there.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Regrettable posted:

That's the good poo poo right there.

liberated concentration camp prisoners attacking former guards:

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

GWBBQ posted:

I bought a shotgun on the 75% off rack for $10, cut it down to 1/2" over the minimum legal barrel length with a pipe cutter, cut the stock into a pistol grip, and fired a magnum slug out of it without

I sure as hell hope the overall length of your shotgun is greater than 26" after your modifications. If it's less than that you picked the right thread to admit it in.
Not all receivers are long enough to chop the stock down to a pistol grip with a minimum length barrel and remain a "shotgun" rather than a felony (or a $200 tax stamp and a bunch of paperwork).

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Mother Jones did a piece on the long history of Nazi punching: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/video-richard-spencer-punch-antifa-fascism

It's not all Nazi-punching but it's still satisfying:

quote:

Joe regaled us with a story about a stranger in a pub who'd once called him a human being. "So I grabbed this motherfucker by the collar," he said, "and I dragged him outside." In the parking lot, Joe explained, he beat the man unconscious. The tale was horrific. But it was also surprising—because Joe was gay, it turned out, as were many of his Philly [Anti-Racist Action] comrades. He wasn't insulted by being called a human being; he was insulted that someone would think there was anything wrong with being one.

"How does it feel!" Joe thundered, when he'd gotten to the climax of his yarn, in which he knocked his antagonist down and kicked him in the head repeatedly. Everyone laughed as Joe pantomimed his victory over the man by stomping the floor of the kitchen with his steel-toe combat boots: "How does it feel to get your head kicked in by a human being?"

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Small break from nazi punching:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Has anyone actually hacked into some accounts with this password? It wouldn't be secure enough for most anything. I thought it was just your regular case of buttposting, which is equally hilarious, imo.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

ekuNNN posted:

liberated concentration camp prisoners attacking former guards:

:perfect:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Gordon Free'd Man

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Paladinus posted:

Has anyone actually hacked into some accounts with this password? It wouldn't be secure enough for most anything. I thought it was just your regular case of buttposting, which is equally hilarious, imo.

Logging into a Twitter account with out permission is a Federal crime. Also he changed it right away.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

This guy was autistic and the guy by the door is his caretaker who was getting him a hotdog w/ ketchup.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Decrepus posted:

This guy was autistic and the guy by the door is his caretaker who was getting him a hotdog w/ ketchup.

Literally worse than nazis.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

ekuNNN posted:

Small break from nazi punching:

You don't know if that dog was a nazi or not.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Decrepus posted:

This guy was autistic and the guy by the door is his caretaker who was getting him a hotdog sandwich w/ ketchup.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Word is that @POTUS is tied to a Gmail account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Decrepus posted:

In reality it was less controversial but still beautiful; A group of Nazis was chasing a refugee in Germany. The refugee ran into this döner shop. The nazis follow and the owner kicks their asses.