Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kild
Apr 24, 2010

TrilliontonNixon posted:

And yet Goku apparently can't survive being near magma, while Supes swims through the planet's mantle for fun.

As much as people like to argue about this, the fact is there's no real way to compare the two. They operate in different universes with different rules which change all the time.

And anyway the Flash would clown them both.

Its the fumes I think. Superman can survive without oxygen. Goku apparently can't (except when he does)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

:eng101:
Goku is faster than time

Friend

Pal

Buddy

Bro

Guy

Lovemuffin

Don't get into a whose faster contest with the Flash.

Just don't please ever. Please.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Burkion posted:

Friend

Pal

Buddy

Bro

Guy

Lovemuffin

Goku is faster than time AND can teleport instantly.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Nobody cares who's stronger they just think Goku fighting Superman would be a cool fight

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

That's adorable.

Just don't man, you don't want this. Flash is stupid. Comic books are stupid. Anime are stupid. Manga are stupid.

You don't want Flash stupid all up in here. You really don't.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

Nobody cares who's stronger

this... is definitely not true

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I just read an extended argument over who is stronger, Goku or One Punch Man and so by comparison who is faster Goku or the flash seems sure like a more sensible discussion right about now.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Butta is the fastest in the universe, case closed

Augus fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jan 28, 2017

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Burkion posted:

That's adorable.

Just don't man, you don't want this. Flash is stupid. Comic books are stupid. Anime are stupid. Manga are stupid.

You don't want Flash stupid all up in here. You really don't.

Actually you'll find Goku is the stupidest.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kild posted:

Actually you'll find Goku is the stupidest.

Someone clearly doesn't know enough about the Flash.

Goku hasn't gone back in time and hosed over everyone's lives to bring back to life his mother after being told for an entire season not to do that yet.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Blaze Dragon posted:

Goku hasn't gone back in time and hosed over everyone's lives to bring back to life his mother after being told for an entire season not to do that yet.

You'll find that was actually Dr. Manhattan's fault.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Blaze Dragon posted:

Actually you'll find he went to the future and hosed everyone's lives there then brought back a second creator of everything.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Augus posted:

Buuta is the fastest in the universe, case closed

I had to read this a couple times and closed the thread before I realized you meant Burter

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

zelah posted:

I had to read this a couple times and closed the thread before I realized you meant Burter

Butta, my b

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Burkion posted:

Friend

Pal

Buddy

Bro

Guy

Lovemuffin

Exhibit A: The Flash at full power, runs around the entire earth eight times in a few moments and dissolves into the speed force
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXZWBJ-KKaU

Exhibit B: Gotenks (much weaker than God Goku) showing off, flys around the entire Earth nine times in a few moments, and barely breaks a sweat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJL-gEpAuTc

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Where does Gold Experience Requiem fit into all this.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
I'm not talking about regular Madara

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rutibex posted:

Exhibit A: The Flash at full power, runs around the entire earth eight times in a few moments and dissolves into the speed force
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXZWBJ-KKaU

Exhibit B: Gotenks (much weaker than God Goku) showing off, flys around the entire Earth nine times in a few moments, and barely breaks a sweat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJL-gEpAuTc

But that's anime Flash and therefore non-canon.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Those races were for charity, Goku.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

TrilliontonNixon posted:

But that's anime Flash and therefore non-canon.

Isn't Wally West supposed to be one of the slower Flashes? I remember hearing that somewhere.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Kild posted:

Oh, my sweet summer child. The Flash is faster than that. He is faster than instant. He loving made a bet that he was faster than instant transmission and he won.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rhonne posted:

Isn't Wally West supposed to be one of the slower Flashes? I remember hearing that somewhere.

Wally West had a surprisingly anime thing where he was subconsciously holding himself back from his ~true potential~ because of emotional issues until he got over it.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Let's just lay the Flash cards on the table.

The Flash, and I'm using this as a generalized not any specific, is so fast that he could if he so wanted exist at every point in the universe- and then go faster than that.

I'm pretty sure he has done exactly that before.

The Flash is only not the most powerful entity in the DC universe because writers don't have any idea how powerful he should be in relation to how fast they have made him.

He would be a gag character in the vein of One Punch Man if not for the fact that he is treated dead seriously while fighting mind controlling super intelligent gorillas and men with freeze rays and captains of boomerangs.

Nothing will ever be faster than the Flash- and for drat good reason. He's so fast that he entered the Marvel Universe after Crisis and remains there to this day as the fastest character in THAT universe as well because of bullshit and fuckery.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
edit: i did not read the last sentence of the post above me

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Flash ran so fast he opened another dimension made of pure speed
But Butta's the fastest in the universe so

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
When I was a kid, Burter was my favorite Ginyu Force member and I couldn't wait to see him fight, but Toonami kept restarting the series right when Goku landed on Namek.

Needless to say, I was a bit bummed out when the show finally continued and he got chumped by Goku and his neck crushed by Vegeta.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Goku already shatters pocket dimensions, he can kill the Speed Force. Barry, Wally and all the others don't stand a chance.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Augus posted:

Flash ran so fast he opened another dimension made of pure speed
But Butta's the fastest in the universe so

buu and gotenks scream so loud they open other dimensions. so what. seems flash is outclassed by gotenks in nearly everything.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
How long until someone posts goesfast.txt and gets banned?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

goku will get his bro zeno to destroy the dc multiverse

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Flash might've been able to outrun the Big Bang, but can he outrun a x100 Big Bang Kamehameha?

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Burkion posted:

Let's just lay the Flash cards on the table.

The Flash, and I'm using this as a generalized not any specific, is so fast that he could if he so wanted exist at every point in the universe- and then go faster than that.

I'm pretty sure he has done exactly that before.

The Flash is only not the most powerful entity in the DC universe because writers don't have any idea how powerful he should be in relation to how fast they have made him.

He would be a gag character in the vein of One Punch Man if not for the fact that he is treated dead seriously while fighting mind controlling super intelligent gorillas and men with freeze rays and captains of boomerangs.

Nothing will ever be faster than the Flash- and for drat good reason. He's so fast that he entered the Marvel Universe after Crisis and remains there to this day as the fastest character in THAT universe as well because of bullshit and fuckery.

ok but the problem is that goku and co are also that fast, dragonball just doesn't care how about how powerful they should be in relation to their speed at all

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Whis is supposed to be the fastest and strongest thing in Universe 7 and it takes him nearly 20 minutes to-

Oh no I'm debating powerlevels help me heeellllp

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

Whis is supposed to be the fastest and strongest thing in Universe 7 and it takes him nearly 20 minutes to-

Oh no I'm debating powerlevels help me heeellllp

Its hosed up Supreme Kai and Goku don't teach Whis to instant transmission.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Goku has never taught anyone a move in his life, why start now.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he taught gohan how to go super saiyan, does that count

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Goku has never taught anyone a move in his life, why start now.

he taught gohan super saiyan and the kamehameha. He also taught the fusion dance and super saiyan 3 to Goten and Trunks.

also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqI1Qpnobbg

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
This is all moot because nobody is faster than THE CHAMP - THE ONE AND ONLY MARK HERCULE SATAN!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
https://twitter.com/Kitsunelaine/status/825021161037717508

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

Its hosed up Supreme Kai and Goku don't teach Whis to instant transmission.

That's on Whis. He should be able to find planet Yardrat and learn it himself with his angel powers.

• Locked thread