Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Up Circle posted:

demos getting drunk on live tv and i got two cbble drops in the same tournament life is good my boys

whos signatures are on your dragon lores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
That last game was so hype. The crowd was so loud, the hype was so real.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
How the mighty have Fallen

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

stump collector posted:

whos signatures are on your dragon lores

my 40 dollars in steambux were signed by coldzera and uhh some guy idfk

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Up Circle posted:

my 40 dollars in steambux were signed by coldzera and uhh some guy idfk

Bitchmade

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Up Circle posted:

demos getting drunk on live tv and i got two cbble drops in the same tournament life is good my boys

I didn't get drunk at the major I got drunk at a bar

:ninja: yesterday I was drunk though I thought zapper was aln and talked to him for like two minutes before I realized

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I left twitch streaming to go celebrate my wife's and I's anniversary. Came back and saw I have a new item in my inventory.

Cobble VP/SK package :getin:

Also I got the bronze Dorito. Not silver, 4 points away. Thanks SK :/. Lets go Astralis!

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Soulex posted:

I left twitch streaming to go celebrate my wife's and I's anniversary. Came back and saw I have a new item in my inventory.

Cobble VP/SK package :getin:

open it

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Saving it until it gets higher than 22 bucks. Since its actually from two popular teams.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
ill paypal u $22

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Soulex posted:

Saving it until it gets higher than 22 bucks. Since its actually from two popular teams.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

i'll never listen to people on internet forums ever again

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I've only ever gotten one case drop.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
My souvenir is surprisingly worth half of what the case would have sold for.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I use my souvenir guns but none of them are good. Oh well I'll never sell a souvenir case. Haven't gotten one from this major even though I've watched all the games.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Soulex posted:

It won't get higher

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

nftyw posted:

i'll never listen to people on internet forums ever again

Just wait til disco gets huuuuge on another team.

And singlehandedly makes autos meta?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I want Astralis to win because they've been fittin to win a major for years now. But I would also be okay with VP winning.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Astralis will win, time for Denmark to take the throne.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

It'll get higher after the tourney I mean. Pasha signed it too if it means anything.

spootime
Oct 31, 2010
Long shot: anyone have a day 3 major ticket they aren't going to use today? My friend wanted to check out the whole CS go thing

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

spootime posted:

Long shot: anyone have a day 3 major ticket they aren't going to use today? My friend wanted to check out the whole CS go thing

He knows that today is the last day and the game is just about to start, right? Just tune in here or TBS if you have access to a television.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

If you watch on twitch click the little trinagle at the top of the screen just to the left of chat to hide it, if you want him to come away with a favorable impression of csgo.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

spootime posted:

nvm

stump collector fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jan 29, 2017

jerman999
Apr 26, 2006

This is a lex imperfecta
I opened a mirage case and got a device signed contractor five seven :smith:

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Snax with that clutch. This game is really fun to watch.

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

jerman999 posted:

I opened a mirage case and got a device signed contractor five seven :smith:

Popular player's sig on a strong gun doesn't seem toooo bad?

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

spootime posted:

I have one too if Ethan didn't end up getting in touch with you

/id/demostars

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lZvFUD0QQ

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

That music really is unbelievably awful. I've missed the first parts of games because I mute the stream when it comes on.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
That was an icecold AK shot from Taz.

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
Only problem with both teams being pretty likable is that I'd be pretty happpy w either winning. Really good so far tho.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

VP are good with pistols but only when the other team isn't using pistols

stump collector
May 28, 2007

nevermind

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Fusion Restaurant posted:

Only problem with both teams being pretty likable is that I'd be pretty happpy w either winning. Really good so far tho.

Yeah I'm pulling for Astralis just because they haven't had a major win yet, but if VP wins I won't exactly be upset because they're so likable as a team.

That smoke bait from NEO was so sick!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
nice guy taz, only needed 9 bullets to kill three people with a $1150 investment into the round to shock astralis into losing the game

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
What's the idea behind the double scout buy?

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

I'd rather listen to it a million times over them playing the same bad Metallica song that they've been playing all week.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I want VP to win this but I also want Astralis to win because then we would get a third round. Argh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
drat those headshots. I get the scout buy sort of - gives a chance for long range surprise picks?