Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

you're gonna want to keep an eye on this, then, too:

https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/823911024646586368

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Live Protest at JFK demanding release of illegal immigrants posted by freeper seastay

If you are reading this as I post it, the protest is ongoing. The stream is via facebook but it works fine in a private browsing window. There's a lot of people at JFK right now.

As a reminder, the huge reason for this protest is that the ban on travel for all Muslims from the seven countries is on travel itself. Even if you have US documentation, including a green card, you will be denied re-entry if you are a Muslim from one of the seven countries. This doesn't target only refugees, it targets everyone that isn't a member of the religious majority in those seven countries.

Freep doesn't give a poo poo.

quote:

There are millions of people who want to come to the US, as refugees these trouble makers think musilims should be first in line..

1 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:23:47 PM by seastay

Freep just hates.

quote:

To: seastay

Arrest them.

2 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:25:05 PM by Vaquero ( Don't pick a fight with an old guy. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.)

Freep doesn't even understand what their Orange Jesus has ordered

quote:

Additional screening takes time. If they are not a threat they will be released.

6 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:32:13 PM by SandyInSeattle (SandyInPeoria just doesn't sound right... yet here I am.)

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T REFUGEES YOU GODDAMN IDIOT.

quote:

Wonder why no one is asking how these poor lil “refugees” were able to afford AIRLINE TICKETS

8 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:33:35 PM by Sarah Barracuda

Freep actually wants the Muslim ban, not something that's a limited but de facto Muslim ban

quote:

To: bushwon

My only disappointment is that the ban doesn’t include the rest of the Middle East and North Africa, especially Turkey, Lebanon, “palestine”, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

14 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:40:15 PM by littleharbour

Social networks? No, George Soros!

quote:

quote:

Amazing how in 2017 it is faster to dial up a demonstration than to order a delivered pizza!! Have these people nothing to do?

12 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:35:23 PM by bushwon

Yes, it’s like they were on speed dial. Somebody’s paying them.

15 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:40:16 PM by GnuThere

Freep opinions: KILL ALL THAT OPPOSE US

quote:

To: Farmer Dean

Any one interfering would be shot on site or “detained”.

17 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:43:00 PM by Dallas59 (Only a fool stumbles on things behind him.)

They didn't, you goddamn loving moron.

quote:

Why did they get on planes knowing this would happen?

19 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:52:10 PM by bray (Pray for President Trump)

KILLLLLLL

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda

Wonder why no one is asking how these poor lil “refugees” were able to afford AIRLINE TICKETS

Because we working taxpayers PAID for their free ride here and their upkeep once they get their free homes. Sick of it.

Gas the protesters and then lock them up.

26 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:39:31 PM by soycd

What do you think will happen first, he adjusts the order or the courts block it?

quote:

Seems the mob is getting bigger...Stand Firm President Trump!!!

27 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:42:31 PM by bushwon

quote:

If you’re a peaceful Muslim, be peaceful at home. Refugees use to be “tired, poor, huddled masses” but these refugees are young, strong, defiant, energetic males who should be home fighting their civil war, not bringing global Islamic caliphate. Wish I could post this on that Facebook link but I don’t FB.

28 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:45:01 PM by conservativeimage.com (NEWS (it might not be true))

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
oh don't worry , there's plenty of hot takes like yours on that facebook link

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That whole post was horrifying but

McGlockenshire posted:

Trump signed executive order stripping non-citizens of privacy rights

Seriously?

I wouldn't have expected you guys to be hurtling towards an authoritarian dystopia quite this fast.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3518607/posts

quote:

Texas Mosque Destroyed in Early-Morning Blaze; Cause Unknown
ABC News ^
Posted on 1/28/2017, 1:19:12 PM by Revolutionary

An early-morning fire Saturday destroyed a Texas mosque...

quote:

False Flag attack in liberal land. Timed to coincide with President Trump's signing of the "Muslim Ban" as some on the left call it.
1 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:19:12 PM by Revolutionary

quote:

Hey, even if the muslims started the fire, it’s a start.
2 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:20:44 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

Some call it false flag.

I call it progress.
3 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:21:11 PM by FreedomStar3028 (Somebody has to step forward and do what is right because it is right, otherwise no one will follow.)

quote:

Reichstag fire?
7 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:21:34 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)

quote:

To: Revolutionary
Why would Muslims burn their own mosque?
10 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:23:03 PM by JPJones (George Washington's Tariffs were Patriotic. Build a Wall and Build a Wall of tariffs.)

quote:

Are there any Amish living near Austin. Start there.
11 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:23:05 PM by rovenstinez

quote:

16 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:27:44 PM by 2ndDivisionVet (You cannot invade the mainland US. There'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.)

quote:

To: JPJones
"Why would Muslims burn their own mosque?"
I hope you're being sarcastic. They've been known to vandalize and torch their own Mosques to GENERATE SYMPATHY FOR MUSLIMS in the media! The Enemedia jumps on the story and BLAMES IT ON THE NAZI-TRUMP ALT-RIGHT and the public then turns on Trump and his supporters.

17 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:28:41 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)

quote:

Muslims would burn their own mosque, to garner sympathy, and to blame right wing Trump supporters.

They could sacrifice one of their mosques for what they consider the “greater good”.

Consider all the reports over the years, about anti homosexual slurs and graffiti, and nooses found which were to intimidate blacks. In almost all such cases like that I’ve heard of, it turns out that the blacks or homosexual “victims” themselves created that alleged hate crime. And they did so, to gain media attention and liberal media sympathy for their alleged hateful bigoted neighbors.
20 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:29:52 PM by Dilbert San Diego

quote:

18 characters too many.

Why would Muslims b?
22 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:31:01 PM by bramps (It's the Islam, stupid!)

quote:

Every time a mosque burns an angel gets its wings.
29 posted on 1/28/2017, 1:36:34 PM by TigerClaws

quote:

Really? You don't know the answer to that?

Let me explain, then: Victimhood status. It is a status to be cherished, among Democrats. Not a month goes by before some gay waiter claims someone wrote "FAG" on a credit card slip, or some urban Yut chick claims someone wrote "NAGGER!" on her car.

Invariably, it turns out to be a hoax, created by the so-called "victim".

A dollar says this one is, too.
65 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:02:38 PM by Lazamataz (I hereby coin a new Internet acronym: NTOWY -- Not Tired Of Winning Yet.)

quote:

More.
Faster.
73 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:08:55 PM by Noumenon ("Only the dead have seen an end to war.")

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin
Agree with you. Regardless of who started it, one down 1350 more to go.
76 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:11:42 PM by Grams A (The Sun will rise in the East in the morning and God is still on his throne.)

quote:

A mosque a minute ... until we're done.
ML/NJ
97 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:53:21 PM by ml/nj

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Fathis Munk posted:

Seriously?

I wouldn't have expected you guys to be hurtling towards an authoritarian dystopia quite this fast.

We were closer to the brink than I think most non-Americans realized to begin with, and Trump is, well, an authoritarian strongman voted into power during a time of economic crisis, social instability, and uncertain geopolitics. Like that's never ended horribly for half the world before.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

More. Worse.

quote:

To: soycd

And the ONLY reason why liberals want these “Refugees” here in the US is VOTES..that simple..we will give them welfare, food stamps, housing, healthcare..and all the left will ask in return is for ONE thing..their vote!

31 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:49:34 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

George Soros is paying these so-called “protestors.” It’s their paid job.

I bet that many of them were paid to march at the pu$$y “protest” in Washington last Saturday.

32 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:50:06 PM by july4thfreedomfoundation (Our 8 Year Nightmare Has Ended!)

quote:

To: Vaquero

These are communist front agitators allied with mozlum terrorists.

These are the DOMESTIC ENEMIES our FEDGOV officials have sworn an oath to defend us from.

Until these CPUSA stooges are beaten to a bloody pulp wherever and whenever they show up, they will keep coming, and they will soon come armed.

33 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:51:11 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

"to get attention"

quote:

To: RummyChick

Pro bono lawyers on floor to get attention..writing up habeas corpus papers

35 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:54:50 PM by RummyChick

Psst, Muslims voted mostly Republican before 9/11 happened and they became religious enemies.

quote:

To: soycd

And that is the main reason why the left stands with Muslims..because Muslims vote Democrat 99.9999 percent of the time..give them Govt freebies and get votes in return..and when Jihadists come here and murder innocent Americans(Like in San Bernardino and Orlando) no biggie..those people murdered where mostly white anyway which basically fulfills the lefts purpose

37 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:58:01 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

To: Dallas59

Expect this sh$t on the border.

Absolutely. They'll be in full batshit-crazy, Rachel Corrie mode. I expect there to be people killed in the vicinity of the wall construction - and they most likely won't be Mexicans.

42 posted on 1/28/2017, 4:19:24 PM by Charles Martel (Progressives are the crab grass in the lawn of life.)

Now imagine what's going to happen when he does something that touches millions?

quote:

Only 20 people are detained and a mob comes out?

43 posted on 1/28/2017, 4:20:29 PM by KittyKares (Drain the Swamp)

Kill ... all ... that oppose us?

quote:

Time to organize America’s unorganized militia.

45 posted on 1/28/2017, 4:42:00 PM by sergeantdave (Cats are like potato chips - you can't have just one.)

quote:

Fox just showed them. Chanting started on cue when the cameras came on. Stop showing them.

47 posted on 1/28/2017, 4:53:41 PM by Fu-fu2

:stonk:

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda

“And that is the main reason why the left stands with Muslims..because Muslims vote Democrat 99.9999 percent of the time..”

The gutless American leftists stand with Muslim apes because these allah pigs are the leftist mercenary army they want to use in order to murder thousands of Americans.

The American leftists have neither the guts nor the martial skills to murder Americans. That’s why the liberal pigs are SOOOO upset with President Trump. Trump has cut off the leftists’ surrogate, mercenary army at the knees.

48 posted on 1/28/2017, 4:56:56 PM by sergeantdave (Cats are like potato chips - you can't have just one.)

loving hell, freep!

quote:

To: sergeantdave

When Muslims were CELEBRATING the slaughter of 3000+ Americans on 9/11..the American left was right there, celebrating with them..that is their bond

50 posted on 1/28/2017, 5:06:50 PM by Sarah Barracuda

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From George Soros-Financed Groups Scheme to Stop Trump’s Temporary Refugee Halt Order posted by freeper Trump_vs_Evil_Witch

Breitbart headline, if you couldn't tell.

quote:

George Soros absolutely has to be investigated & taken down

1 posted on 1/28/2017, 2:58:37 PM by Trump_vs_Evil_Witch

quote:

To: Trump_vs_Evil_Witch

If this stupid liberal sh!t continues very long, it’s going to get bloody...(You idiot libs have NO chance)

2 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:00:35 PM by JBW1949 (I'm really PC....PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!!!!)

quote:

They need to be crushed like ISIS.

7 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:04:30 PM by ronnie raygun

quote:

“George Soros absolutely has to be investigated & taken down”

I wouldn’t bother with an investigation for him. Just dispose of him with extreme prejudice.

8 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:05:24 PM by Scott from the Left Coast

quote:

Yes, this administration needs to take him down.

13 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:10:19 PM by RushIsMyTeddyBear (****happy dance**** BIGLY!!!! Shadilay!)

quote:

To: McGavin999

"Isn’t there some kind of charges out there against Soros? Maybe we should let that country know we would be looking the other way if someone wanted to come and get him. Oh yeah, and we would freeze his assets pending the outcome of the court case"

Yes there is. Russia has a warrant out for his arrest. We should let Vlad have him.

16 posted on 1/28/2017, 3:21:15 PM by Truth29

Ehhhhh... yeah, 7.

quote:

It would be nice if George Soros were to simply disappear and without a trace.

29 posted on 1/28/2017, 4:11:01 PM by Gator113 (I use liberal tears in my milkshake ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~ ~ LOCK HER UP ~ ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~)

quote:

I’m not for torture, except George Soros.
I don’t believe that the US has a right to detain American citizens w/o charge, except George Soros.
I don’t believe in drone strikes against civilians, except George Soros.

They have to have a case against ready to go sometime soon? When is this guy going to be indicted, apprehended and extradited to Russia or Hungary???

32 posted on 1/28/2017, 4:36:55 PM by grumpygresh (When will Soros be brought to justice? Crush the vermin, crush the Left.)

9, I suppose.

quote:

George Soros absolutely has to be investigated & taken down

It's not only George Soros who has to be taken down. His son is taking up Dad's mantle of world destruction. The entire Soros family, root and branch, has to be taken down. It is a seething cauldron of hatred and destruction. The world will be better off without any genetic leavings from this fiend.

34 posted on 1/28/2017, 5:16:25 PM by EinNYC

quote:

Enough.

Kill him.

36 posted on 1/28/2017, 5:19:48 PM by Lazamataz (I hereby coin a new Internet acronym: NTOWY -- Not Tired Of Winning Yet.)

10 of 39 posts in this thread contained calls for violence against George Soros, because he gives money to an organization that in turn gives money to the ACLU, and the ACLU is filing an emergency suit to halt Trump's not-quite-a-Muslim-ban EO.

Two other posts of note.

:psyduck:

quote:

After PP, we should cut ACLU funding too along with all the rest of contracted non profits, all in violation of separation of church and state

30 posted on 1/28/2017, 4:15:22 PM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucified)

:catstare:

quote:

FORTRESS AMERICA!!!!.

SMASH the domestic enemy in Congress and Academia and in HOLLYWOOD!!!!!

Smash the ENEMEDIA!!!

SMASH the BABYKILLERS!!!!

MOZLUMS OUT!!!!

TERRORISTS OUT!!!

SOROS OUT!!!

DEMOCRATS stop stealing our money and giving it to foreigners and dead beats!!!!!!

Get your goddamned filthy hands out of our pockets!!!!

27 posted on 1/28/2017, 4:01:43 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

"scheme"

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

McGlockenshire posted:

10 of 39 posts in this thread contained calls for violence against George Soros, because he gives money to an organization that in turn gives money to the ACLU, and the ACLU is filing an emergency suit to halt Trump's not-quite-a-Muslim-ban EO.

The emergency stay has been granted.

Freep, what do you think?

quote:

To: springwater13

Seem to recall that military cover being used a time or two before ?

Maybe they're legit, maybe not . . .

3 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:14:52 PM by tomkat (k, not c)

From another thread,

quote:

To: randita

Impeach the judge.

Ignore his fiat ruling.

3 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:15:26 PM by 2banana (My cng ommon ground with terrorists - they want to die for islam and we want to kill them)

Go ahead, Trump. Try it.

quote:

To: freedumb2003

I hope so. If not, then he should just do an Andrew Jackson, and tell the judiciary to shove it.

If necessary, replace customs with military police and/or order US airspace closed to aircraft carrying nationals from these countries.

He has a thousand ways to to do this.

6 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:17:00 PM by pierrem15 ("Massacrez-les, car le seigneur connait les siens")

GOD WILL FIX IT!

quote:

To: randita

Start praying everyone. We need some Divine Intervention, now.

10 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:18:12 PM by Maudeen (No one on this earth is too far gone for Jesus.)

This is breaking, but I need to go do the dishes.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I thought god already changed the election he can't do everything

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Cannot wait to hear how they justify Trump replacing military/intel officers on the National Security Council with Steve Bannon. :allears:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Smeep posted:

Cannot wait to hear how they justify Trump replacing military/intel officers on the National Security Council with Steve Bannon. :allears:

Not a peep on it so far. The only thread that the NSC reorganization is mentioned in does so with two other actions and the replies are all variations of "don't slow down" and "we're tired of winning."

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Hm, yes, why would the rabidly xenophobic group screaming about Muslims and black people and teh gays be the one everyone blames when something rabidly xenophobic happens to one of those groups? :iiam:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Fathis Munk posted:

Seriously?

what can we say, america exceeds expectations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
600 posts in two and a half hours, on a Saturday night.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

From Federal court halts Trump’s immigration ban posted by freeper springwater13

So, let's talk about immigration orders, Obama, and Trump. Obama had, during his presidency, placed temporary pauses on immigration from a few different countries, including some in the middle east. This itself is non-controversial. Trump's action is controversial for two separate reasons.

1) He's talked about it in public as a "Muslim ban" and on other occasions as favoring Christians. The wording of the EO says that only members of non-majority religions from the listed countries may be considered exempt. This is of dubious legality, but it might not actually be illegal. It's also not, on paper, a "Muslim ban." We should not talk about it like this, just in case one day there actually is a real Muslim ban. This is Trump, after all.
2) I'm pretty sure that Obama's orders did not exclude travelers with US papers, including green cards. Last night the DHS concluded that the order did not include green cards, but they were quickly shut down by, you guessed it, one of the Millers and Steve Bannon. Even if those orders did impact US legal residents, to have it enacted in air and not accommodate people that were travelling at that time is just absurd.

Neither of these facts matter to freep, though.

quote:

This is Obama’s XO! All Trump did was copy verbatim what Obama himself did in 2013!

7 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:17:24 PM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (STOP THE TAPE!)

1) Yes. 2) A few were overturned on review in the courts, you dumbshits. Most weren't because most were legal and workarounds for your rear end in a top hat party leaders.

quote:

Does any Federal judge have emergency stay powers over EOs? If so, how come it was never exercised against an Obama EO?

9 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:18:38 PM by Pearls Before Swine

quote:

Let someone dear to these moron protesters get injured or killed by one of their beloved Muzzlime "refugees". Be a real shame for such a human sacrifice, but when you're dealing with libtard imbeciles, sometimes it has to hit home personally for them. And then, there's no guaranteeing they'd see sense, even after that. They can't imagine harm, they're too full of manipulated zeal to see anything but their dogma. Let their beloved "refugees" show their true colors.

Trump is trying to keep us all safe by denying entry of these slimy characters to our country
, and these libtard morons are busy trying to drill holes in the bottom of the boat.

12 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:19:29 PM by EinNYC

Just to be clear,

quote:

To: FiddlePig

The court’s stay is temporary and only affects people currently detained and those in transit.

20 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:21:23 PM by MarvinStinson

quote:

To: phoneman08

It looks like this only pertains to the 100-200 refugees/visa holders that were in transit/at the airport when the order went down. This is liberal judicial activism. The order is legally sound.

It should have no effect on anyone else. Obama banned Iraq refugees in 2011 and Carter banned all Iranian nationals and expelled them from US in 1979.

23 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:22:21 PM by springwater13

quote:

I didn’t read the entire EO but I think some of this confusion comes from the agencies directions. On purpose? And these two guys had lawyers on hand so it was planned. I would think if someone already had a green card or some extenuating circumstances there was a clause in the EO for them already. If this country has come down to liberal judges taking away a president’s constitutional rights then it’s time for further action. I’m sure Trump thinks the same way.

28 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:26:29 PM by Rusty0604 (bc)

Who needs "checks" and "balances?"

quote:

To: bob_esb

We’ve had an out of control federal judiciary for a very long time.

Perhaps it’s time to greatly reduce the scope of their power.

29 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:26:47 PM by chris37 (Glory, glory, hallelujah!)

They really don't understand the three branch mechanism, do they.

quote:

Who is supreme, President or Judge?

President does not need permission from a judge to act.

Things have come to a head now. Showdown time.

35 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:34:46 PM by Right-wing Librarian

:facepalm:

quote:

IMPEACH the Mooselimb judge!

36 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:39:37 PM by VRWC For Truth (FU Shmuckie Shoomer (Rat-NY))

Incidentally, ignoring court orders is one of the things that would identify abuse of power.

quote:

To: Right-wing Librarian

“President does not need permission from a judge to act.”

True. Trump should tell the judge to KHA, and send the marines to enforce his order.

38 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:42:58 PM by dsc (Any attempt to move a government to the left is a crime against humanity.)

... does freep even know anything about the two defendants the ACLU represented here, or the countless others that were indefinetly detained at airports all around the country because their papers were no longer valid?

quote:

N o the ban is not halted. The deportation of two illegal aliens is being stayed pending a full hearing between the AG and the ACLU.

The ban is still in full effect.

39 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:44:55 PM by Candor7 ( Obama fascism article:(hxxp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

Let's play the Kit Cat game! This one actually holds together pretty well, IMO.

quote:

To: Right-wing Librarian

Right-wing these peop,e have gone to far, America is going to erupt ALL of these protests have gotten to be ridiculous we are talking about a VERY SMALL portion of America riling up people who are here illegally demanding their rights they have no RIGHT to have THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!! The country has come to a BOILING POINT, WE took our rejection of this CRAP to the ballot box and NOW WE ARE BEING OVERTURNED!!!!!

42 posted on 1/28/2017, 6:46:52 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

Freep opinions: lefists are the real bigots!

quote:

To: Pinkbell

i watched this unfold on twitter. A reporter in the NY/NJ airport, airport told reporters to leave, reporter tweets for they will not leave. Argument begins as to whether or not airports belong to the public.

Nadler tweets, headed to airport, ACLU tweets they file suit, twitter comes alive with the ignorant bigoted leftists and democrats.

Within a half hour protesters arrive, tweets go out for everyone to go to any airport near them to protest, news media tweets begging for anyone stopped to contact them, lawyers tweet offering to assist pro bono to anyone.

These people disgust me. We won but they still wield a bigger crowd and louder voice. I hope Trump doesn’t give one inch!

51 posted on 1/28/2017, 7:01:31 PM by snippy_about_it

quote:

To: Trump Girl Kit Cat

Kit, judge has no right to be involved, yet my sense is that his order will be followed as if he does have that authority.

Bottom line for me is, this is coming to a head now. We have Patriots whose leader is trying to rescue this country, and well-financed tyrants who will NEVER give up trying to stop us.
We can not be unified because neither side will give up.

Therefore, my sense is we are indeed headed toward civil unrest and eventually open warfare. That is what they have shown that they want, from the start when they attacked DJT rally goers, to now.

Thank God the patriots didn’t take their bait under the Obama Administration, as he would have sent in his people to kill us.

I don’t think open conflict can be avoided as they will never give up trying to take away our freedoms and country.

Thank God we now have President Trump, who has our backs and is the best Patriot with which God has gifted to us.

But, it is going to get much worse before it gets better. That’s just my opinion.

53 posted on 1/28/2017, 7:04:38 PM by Right-wing Librarian

This is the entire reason people were upset. They have their heads so far up Trump's rear end that they can't even see that they agree with the protests, the ACLU, and the judge! :smithicide:

quote:

To: bob_esb

Relax, it’s just for people in limbo which is reasonable. The headline is sheer click bait

58 posted on 1/28/2017, 7:09:15 PM by wiseprince

2008 regdate with that name, in case you were wondering.

quote:

Democrats still mad at the election outcome trying to enable muslim terrorists access to America. Sadly the terrorists don’t just kill their enablers.

79 posted on 1/28/2017, 7:28:55 PM by Typical_Whitey (Hey Obama Guns don't kill people, Radical Muslims kill people.)

As far as investigative journalists have been able to tell, the Trump administration did not consult at all, in any way, shape, or form, with any of the federal agencies. Not the DoJ, not DHS, not the State Department, etc. Nobody saw the order. Nobody knew what was in it. They didn't even release a PDF copy to the press until two hours after it was signed, which was after the evening news on the east coast. Freep will never know these facts, because they don't want to listen to objective facts that they don't want to hear.

quote:

To: Candor7

I think the admin. needed, in advance, to have all of DHS and Customs, Border Patrol etc. absolutely clear on whether or not already issued visas etc. were affected by the EO. It seems that existing docs should not be affected?? But there has been a lot of confusion and the MSM, left activists, lawyers, ACLU, etc. are trying to stir up the maximum possible FUBAR, of course.

90 posted on 1/28/2017, 7:38:11 PM by Enchante (Hoping the Clintonistas are gone from our public life forever!!)

Freep opinions: internet comments on news stories are a great way to judge how people are responding to a topic.

quote:

To: Enchante

The President needs his cabinet confirmed. I will be hard to get everything organized properly without them.

But the left is merely slitting their own throats.

The backlash from The People will be very much against the ACLU and others who want to foil Trump’s executive orders.
I have visited many news sites reporting the story and the comments posted are about 90% anti-ACLU.

93 posted on 1/28/2017, 7:44:01 PM by Candor7 ( Obama fascism article:(hxxp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

quote:

I have a doctor friend that was visiting her family and can’t get back without a waiver. She has a green card and has worked here for years. She has a full patient schedule and can’t get back to them. The patients, her family here at home and the hospital will all suffer. It sucks. I do hope that cases like this are cleared quickly. She was doing it the right way. Hate for her to be punished for it. Does anyone have any more in depth information on the waiver process? I truly don’t understand how this works.

94 posted on 1/28/2017, 7:48:19 PM by samiam1972 ("It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."-Mother Teresa)

Freep opinions: lawyers can never be fast.

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

Happened too fast not to be part of a larger plot .

How long do law suit papers take to be drawn up??

98 posted on 1/28/2017, 7:55:44 PM by WildHighlander57 ((WildHighlander57, returning after lurking since 2000)

They're so goddamn scared of Muslims.

quote:

To: Pearls Before Swine

Good ###ing question.

Those ####suckers at the ACLU.

You KNOW an American is gonna die from one of the people they let in now and until Trump can reverse this ###.

I’d like to stuff a hipster millionaire POS ACLU member’s face in the dead person’s wound.

And then let him tell the family.

And lock him in the room with all of the men in the family.

How HARD i this to rectify?!?!

104 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:04:07 PM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

OH COME THE gently caress ON

quote:

To: glasseye

How about jut getting rid of ALL judges. WTF do they judge anyway?

108 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:06:10 PM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
There are a bunch of other threads on this, but all of them say the same thing. Freep is pissed at not understanding the order, at everyone else not understanding the order, calling it fake news, making GBS threads on the ACLU, and shrieking at the top of their lungs about how audacious it is for a judge to rule on an executive order and calling her all kinds of names, etc, etc, etc.

Just a few more, though, from this thread. It's a great thread. It has the best words. ACLU wins legal challenge against immigration ban: ‘Hope Trump enjoys losing’ posted by freeper Mariner

the article posted:

The American Civil Liberties Union announced Saturday evening that a federal court in New York had issued an emergency stay on President Trump’s executive order banning immigration from seven predominantly Muslim countries. The court’s decision, which will affect people who have been detained in airports, came after the ACLU and other activist groups filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of two Iraqis who were held at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York as a result of the order.

“I hope Trump enjoys losing. He’s going to lose so much we’re going to get sick and tired of his losing,” ACLU national political director Faiz Shakir told Yahoo News shortly after the decision was announced.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the court ruling.

Those really are the best words.

Freep disagrees.

quote:

Trump cannot let commie Federal judges in small courts slow him down from enforcing the law.

He must go Andrew Jackson on them.

1 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:03:18 PM by Mariner

This is certainly something.

quote:

To: Mariner

We are seeing the “poverty industry” gear up to bring more unproductive “clients” into this country. The teachers’ unions need students or they’ll lose their jobs as schools close, the whole social services racket will fold without a constant stream of clients for “public” housing, and bodegas want our tax dollars funneled through these instant welfare recipients (especially those with multiple wives bearing separate broods).

6 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:06:12 PM by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)

quote:

The ACLU is a legal racketeering outfit and should be in Trump’s crosshairs.

13 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:08:21 PM by SpaceBar

quote:

“I hope Trump enjoys losing. He’s going to lose so much we’re going to get sick and tired of his losing,” ACLU national political director Faiz Shakir...

This ####sucker filthy arab stinking muslim pig POS.

He’s gonna find out what losing means and it’s gonna be a LOT MORE ####ING harsh than he ever imagined.

We didn’t vote Trump in to have some POS muslim mother ####er laugh at us.

I’m gonna find this #### on twitter or facebook and tell him things the only way I know how.

I keep FORGETTING to NOT check FR before I go to sleep!!

####!!!

14 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:08:30 PM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

To: SpaceBar

ACLU national political director Faiz Shakir

The ACLU is a communist front organization allied with mozlum terrorists.

The ACLU needs to go.

19 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:11:23 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

quote:

ACLU national political director Faiz Shakir.

It appears the radical Muzzies have taken over the so called "ACLU". This had to be a real coup for ISIS.

21 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:11:27 PM by FlingWingFlyer (As long as tyranny exists, the Constitution and Bill of Right will never be "outdated" or "obsolete")

Hi WENDLE!

quote:

To: Paladin2

This is pathetic. The ACLU want more 9/11s more Orlando’s, More San Bernadino, More Fort Hoods? etc etc etc? This is a Christian nation. We are not going to permit this. This judge is a bitch hack and WILL BE IGNORED! We will get OUR judge so we WILL WIN!! and WIN and Win until we pass out from glee!!~

22 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:11:41 PM by WENDLE (Demand that Republicans void all obama REGULATIONS!! NOW!!)

quote:

To: gogulls

I would not litigate. I would let people know the list of names and addresses that support sharia law, but are not muslims, probably athiests. Tell people that head chopping or any means of war is justified in islam and that DOJ thinks they should not be denied their wishes. These ACLU and leftist judges think it is the society they hate that they will get to watch burning. They never stop to think it could be them.

59 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:46:40 PM by MtnClimber (For photos of Colorado scenery and wildlife, click on my screen name for my FR home page.)

quote:

To: Rome2000

The ACLU needs to go.

Arrest its leaders and shut it down, I say.

61 posted on 1/28/2017, 8:47:06 PM by GodAndCountryFirst

This is the first time I've seen anything remotely like this post across all the threads.

quote:

The problem is that Trump is moving faster than his legal team. Unfortunately he does not have the people in place to defend his actions. He should slow down a bit so he can legally defend the executive orders he signs.

74 posted on 1/28/2017, 9:10:46 PM by poinq

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Is anyone at Freep expressing any misgivings about any of this at all? And if so, are they getting banned?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
The only bits of dissent are similar to the ones given above, with someone noting how it's kind of bad that green card holders were included in the ban and how maybe that should really be the case and how it's a shame that they just didn't make the decision more clear before. Pretty much nobody is replying to those, but it seems that freep is not united in their defense of green card holders given the other comments.

Meanwhile we may be headed for a constitutional crisis. The DHS/CBP in Dulles International are refusing to comply not just with a court order to not detain people that came in not knowing they couldn't come in, but they're also not complying with a court order to let those people see their attorneys.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Freepers: we WILL WIN!! and WIN and Win until we pass out from glee!!~

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Wait, did someone seriously photoshop a video game poster?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I had never consciously considered the possibility that there are people who thought Jackson's defiance of the courts was anything other than a constitutional crisis

I mean, I'm not surprised that there are, but I never really thought about it before

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

From Live Protest at JFK demanding release of illegal immigrants posted by freeper seastay

If you are reading this as I post it, the protest is ongoing. The stream is via facebook but it works fine in a private browsing window. There's a lot of people at JFK right now.

As a reminder, the huge reason for this protest is that the ban on travel for all Muslims from the seven countries is on travel itself. Even if you have US documentation, including a green card, you will be denied re-entry if you are a Muslim from one of the seven countries. This doesn't target only refugees, it targets everyone that isn't a member of the religious majority in those seven countries.

This has to be unonstitutional. It's already bad enough it's retarded

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Fathis Munk posted:

Seriously?

Trump watched V for Vendetta and stopped half way through. "You know, some of those government plans sound really good"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Smeep posted:

I'll tell you exactly what they'll say

"64th dimensional chess"
"Sieg Heil!"
"mmmm *slurp* Oh god!...unh...mmm...oh master Trump *slurp* Your cock tastes divine"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Yeah, this policy in the past never ended up being bad

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

:allears: I love that right wing nutcases post the image mocking their insane views.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Keeshhound posted:

Wait, did someone seriously photoshop a video game poster?

Yeah but it's not as good as when it was used unironically and unaltered.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Pretty sure this is unironically.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

NachtSieger posted:

:allears: I love that right wing nutcases post the image mocking their insane views.

Lol some of those foreign "hordes";
Native americans that were here before us
Mexicans/Spanish that were here before us
Chinese that we purposely imported for labor
Irish that made up the backbone of early America to such a point some British officers thought the Continental army was Irish and is the second largest ancestry in the US behind German

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shugojin posted:

Yeah but it's not as good as when it was used unironically and unaltered.

Click the image to go to the thread, it wasn't ironic.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Any satire of right-wing extremist beliefs will inevitably be adopted by right-wing extremists as the most accurate and succinct expression of their beliefs.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Slashrat posted:

Any satire of right-wing extremist beliefs will inevitably be adopted by right-wing extremists as the most accurate and succinct expression of their beliefs.

It's also not the first time right-wingers have publicly posted this particular screenshot with complete sincerity.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

MeLKoR posted:

Click the image to go to the thread, it wasn't ironic.

No sorry I mean the original thing directly from Bioshock, but used unironically. Sorry for bad wording.

Duncan Doenitz
Nov 17, 2010

There are four lights.
Lest we forget the deliberate misunderstanding of Bioshock Infinite went all the way to Fox News:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Smeep posted:

Two threads have opened up about it.

First, from Steve Bannon Gets National Security Role posted by freeper Syncro

You should probably expect this one already.

quote:

To: Syncro

Good.

3 posted on 1/28/2017, 10:01:39 PM by txhurl (Break's over, kids, back to WAR.)

quote:

To: txhurl

These battle lines are being clearly drawn between those who want a country run by responsible, accountable government and those who simply want a government to provide everything while making all their decisions for them. I guess that sums up the main difference between the left & right today...

5 posted on 1/28/2017, 10:04:00 PM by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)

quote:

To: Syncro

He designed this taking down of the Left. I see his fingerprints everywhere. GO STEVE!

6 posted on 1/28/2017, 10:05:20 PM by txhurl (Break's over, kids, back to WAR.)

quote:

To: txhurl

Yes, he is in every nook and cranny of the Trump administration.

He and President Trump are fortunate to have each other,

And so are we!

Plus that Kellyanne Conway dynamo, what a team!

8 posted on 1/28/2017, 10:09:05 PM by Syncro (Facts is facts)

quote:

To: hoosiermama

I listened to Brannon’s radio show for years. THe guy is brilliant and he is the biggest threat to the left. he knows how to fight them and it gives me great comfort he is so involved.

16 posted on 1/29/2017, 2:55:17 AM by ground_fog ( My God this was from today!)

And from the second thread,

Freep knows what's up.

quote:

quote:

To: COUNTrecount

This sounded like an unusual move to me but, so far, the enimedia is not making a fuss about it. I thought they’d all be up in arms because Bannon essentially declared war on them.

3 posted on 1/29/2017, 7:44:45 AM by be-baw (still seeking)

The eneMedia is too busy to react, it is dealing with the protests at the airport while Trump quietly does what he wants to do.

It’s a magic trick,watch what’s in my hand......

6 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:02:41 AM by COUNTrecount

:psyduck:

quote:

To: be-baw

The Obama White House was filled with totally unqualified people. And there was never a peep about it from the media.

7 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:04:47 AM by lodi90

quote:

To: COUNTrecount

Why doesn’t Breitbart merge with OANN and become a live, streaming news channel? They don’t need to be a cable channel or part of DirecTV. Just charge $9.99/month to be a 24-hour news channel and they will bury the other shows.

8 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:07:48 AM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (STOP THE TAPE!)

Finally, one person has a concern.

quote:

To: be-baw

I’m not comfortable with the idea of inserting a political strategist into the realm of national security decision making. Had Obama done something like this I think many of us would have expressed concern about ideological issues influencing a sober analysis of foreign threats and developing practical strategies for countering them.

Bannon should be “in the loop” of course, but best to insulate the national security decision making process from political influences in my humble opinion. We need clear, objective thinking uninhibited by politics.

10 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:19:48 AM by Starboard

And of course, as it's dissent, freep shouts it down right away.

quote:

To: Starboard

Your comfort was not part of the consideration.

13 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:29:43 AM by Lisbon1940 (No full-term Governors (at the time of election!)

quote:

To: Starboard; Lisbon1940; be-baw

?

Bannon was a Naval Officer. Daughter West Point grad. Shut up.

14 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:38:45 AM by Sontagged (Woe to you when all men shall speak well of you...)

quote:

Bannon should be “in the loop” of course, but best to insulate the national security decision making process from political influences in my humble opinion. We need clear, objective thinking uninhibited by politics.

If you haven’t noticed our greatest national security threat is the left and their terrorist buddies. It’s a good move.

15 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:43:04 AM by RedWulf (TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!)

quote:

Screw sober analysis of ‘foreign threats’. THEY need to be feeling the ones threatened from here on out, and analyzing how to avoid pissing US off.

17 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:46:22 AM by txhurl (Break's over, kids, back to WAR.)

quote:

quote:

To: RedWulf

If you haven’t noticed our greatest national security threat is the left and their terrorist buddies.

Really? Now that’s a big surprise. /sarc

My comment wasn’t addressing the nature of the threats; just saying that we need a national security apparatus free from political influences. We had enough of that for the last eight years under Obama.

18 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:49:53 AM by Starboard

I disagree. The day of being free of political influences is over. The left made politics personal and deadly. We either fight fire with fire or watch our children being rounded up for orderly disposal by the New Bolsheviks.

19 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:53:17 AM by RedWulf (TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!)

Not a single message in either of the threads about the freaking Joint Chief being removed from the NSC. One and only one person expressed concern, and they were shouted down to the point where it effectively derailed the thread.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

What does Freep think of the Muslim ban not including Saudi Arabia?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Subjunctive posted:

What does Freep think of the Muslim ban not including Saudi Arabia?

There were surprisingly few threads about the actual EO, especially due to the timing of the signing and how much wrangling had to happen to get the text of the document. The threads that popped up afterwards were mainly due to the protests, then the lawsuits, then the making GBS threads on the ACLU, then the public masturbation over the appearance of DHS/CBP not complying with the order, etc, etc.

Please remember that freep wants a full and complete Muslim ban. The EO, as demonstrated by Giuliani's interview yesterday, contains wording that causes it to be a Muslim ban in effect without giving it the legal wording that demonstrates the intent. I don't think that they give a poo poo that it's only for seven countries, as they haven't thought that deeply about it and many clearly have not informed themselves anyway. Maybe we'll see something about the lack of banning Saudis soon, but don't count on a topic about it.

From one of many threads on the subject, Canada Prime Minister President Donald Trump’s Latest Immigration Saboteur posted by freeper Sean_Anthony

It should come as no surprise that this is a Canada Free Press headline.

It's all about US US US US US

quote:

To: Sean_Anthony

Fine, but that means the US will have to have more border security on our northern border. We all know the “refugees” don’t want to live in Canada. They wouldn’t just sneak into the US from there.

4 posted on 1/29/2017, 7:25:29 AM by txrefugee

Yes, it really is all about government services to you goddamn fuckwits, isn't it?

quote:

If you want them we will gladly hand them over to you.

See how long your “free” medical system lasts and how long you welfare lasts. Not to mention, housing, transportation, crime, drugs, and everything that goes with it.

7 posted on 1/29/2017, 7:29:21 AM by unixfox (Abolish Slavery, Repeal the 16th Amendment)

quote:

Diversity is our strength

Until the rapes and killings start.

13 posted on 1/29/2017, 7:39:41 AM by headstamp 2 (Fear is the mind killer.)

A trend appears.

quote:

looks like there’ll be a northern wall as well

canada can commit national suicide, that’s their choice.

but anyone coming into the US must come thru immigration... and possibly be denied entry (which has always been the case)

20 posted on 1/29/2017, 7:51:24 AM by sten (fighting tyranny never goes out of style)

quote:

This empty headed pretty boy lightweight is no match for Trump.

Go ahead you clown, welcome the invading muslim horde with open arms. We can build a wall on our Northern border too!

22 posted on 1/29/2017, 7:53:40 AM by Buckeye Battle Cry (Charlie, here comes the deuce, and when you speak of me speak well.)

quote:

Did the Prime Minister of Canada just invite every Syrian ISIS member to escape to Canada? Mygosh, are we going to need a Northern Wall, too?

24 posted on 1/29/2017, 7:54:55 AM by grania

quote:

To: Sean_Anthony; Fred Nerks

I can assure you that Canadians are trying to rid themselves of Canada’s Village Idiot, Just-in Through-though.

We are ashamed of him, and are working hard to bring the Conservative government of Stephen Harper back.

Canada’s PM so resembles Fidel Castro that many have concluded that he is Fidel’s son. We have a Manchurian candidate Prime Minister who vacations with the Saudi Princes in the Carribean, a whacko utopian liberal fascist who has no time for uniting Canada economically.

Through though will soon be gone. And it will not be soon enough for most Canadians.

We cannot wait to be rid of him.

25 posted on 1/29/2017, 7:58:13 AM by Candor7 ( Obama fascism article:(hxxp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

quote:

Just cancel all Canadian visas. When their “stars” and those seeking medical care are banned, they might just rethink their “diversities” rules.

27 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:04:37 AM by FrankR (You're only enslaved to the extent of the charity that you receive!)

quote:

So Trudeau wants Canadian women raped.

28 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:18:44 AM by I want the USA back (Liberalism is a mental disorder without a cure.)

Freep opinions: DEMONSTRATING COMPASSION IS WEAKNESS

quote:

Canada can do whatever it wants to do with it’s own immigration. It is not of our concern. The Canadian people might object to the cost of this globalist virtue signaling. But that is up to them.

30 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:23:01 AM by SaraJohnson

quote:

Then we will build a fence on our northern border.

33 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:32:48 AM by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

quote:

To: Candor7

After suffering through the Obama years, I know how you feel. People like Trudeau and Obama are traitors will be placed into the dustbin of history.

36 posted on 1/29/2017, 8:53:09 AM by ohioman

quote:

Sounds like it’s time to enact a fee of $50-$100 dollars per person or maybe per car depending on how they cross from Canada to the USA.

We’re gonna need a lot more Border Patrol on the North border thanks to this.

38 posted on 1/29/2017, 9:13:33 AM by Boomer (You can't shame a fascist leftist (liberal) because they don't understand the concept of honor.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Hahaha, if you include Alaska that's like... what? 6 Mexico walls?