Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

oddium posted:

i think it means if you shoot someone in the chest their disguise would be all bloody and bad. but poison and hopefully knock outs would be fine

Yeah apparently that's what it means. Also if you're caught doing criminal stuff on a security cam guards will come investigate so it's not just a case of "eventually take out the recordings before you exit the mission"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I had a dream this morning that I was 47 killing an elusive target in a Colorado-type location. I killed him with a frying pan and just barely dragged his corpse behind a couch before being spotted

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Speaking of, I think there's one in Paris right now or later today. Also a new bonus mission for sapienza on the 31st

frank.club fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jan 27, 2017

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

Speaking of, I think there's one in Paris right now or later today. Also a new bonus mission for sapienza on the 31st

I was literally about to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU3E2hDF17U

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it looks like this one will use all those office interiors and weird hippy enclave you can find in sapienza that never really seemed to do anything?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

it looks like this one will use all those office interiors and weird hippy enclave you can find in sapienza that never really seemed to do anything?

Maybe, there was an elusive target that used the offices in the central tower that I wasn't even aware of

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Landslide looks pretty dope from that teaser. Can't wait to try the Paris ET after work

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i love hitman

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

way way easier than the other two ETs Ive been able to play but it has a funny gimmick that I fell for the first guy i grabbed I made a mistake and knocked out a dude with the wrong makeup lol. sorry random model, you were innocent and now you have to wake up in a toilet with a bad headache

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

looks nice

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
the coin is my god, it can do anything

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im kinda hoping season 2 includes another tutorial minilevel, tho they dont really need one

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

elf help book posted:

im kinda hoping season 2 includes another tutorial minilevel, tho they dont really need one

Yeah now that I actually know how to play I need to go back and do those again; I totally stumbled my way through the first time and didn't really explore the opportunities. The whole concejt of everything being made out of cardboard is really funny too. Wish they had unlocks and mastery and stuff tho

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

Yeah now that I actually know how to play I need to go back and do those again; I totally stumbled my way through the first time and didn't really explore the opportunities. The whole concejt of everything being made out of cardboard is really funny too. Wish they had unlocks and mastery and stuff tho

yea i played some today and was surprised theres not even scorecards at the end, no leaderboards, you dont get the tally of which challenges you beat either

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know if I need a new tutorial area but I would love a whole map that takes place in that facility and there's studios with different cardboard sets and stuff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Or hell a level on a movie studio lot.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I hope they add a bunch of new stuff for season 2 and make a mini level to show off the new stuff.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The fact that they low key added magic to the Hitman universe in the Christmas mission gets me excited that theyll keep getting weirder in a season 2.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

The fact that they low key added magic to the Hitman universe in the Christmas mission gets me excited that theyll keep getting weirder in a season 2.
The Hitman setting is completely bonkers on an almost Metal Gear level while looking utterly unremarkable on the surface. It's great

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

In Training posted:

Or hell a level on a movie studio lot.

The One where Rachel's boyfriend is suddenly bald.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Not sure how to tackle this week's 'lusive

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

A coold gadget would be a camera drone.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Hit_dogs 2

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

actually, getting to 47 the dude from W_D1 repeatedly would be cathartic

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Not sure how to tackle this week's 'lusive

When in doubt, just tail them for 10-15 minutes. I think this target starts in a different location every time you restart though.

I wish it was the 31st already. I wanna mess around with Landslide and especially Pro difficulty

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

When in doubt, just tail them for 10-15 minutes. I think this target starts in a different location every time you restart though.

I wish it was the 31st already. I wanna mess around with Landslide and especially Pro difficulty
he just seems to wander in a loop from the dressing room to the catwalk with the occasional wander into the party/food/drink room, I dunno how to get him alone at all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a really easy spot along his loop, and thankfully the loop is really short

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

yeah there's a super convenient distraction after he gets off the catwalk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope the next ET is in Hokkaido

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

In Training posted:

I hope the next ET is in Hokkaido

It is. IOI already confirmed the first ET in February will be in Hokkaido. Can't wait to run around Sapienza in a kimono with a sword

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hitman is now up with mapgames where i look forward to reading the patch notes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the new mission is cool and seems like there's loads of stuff to do but I killed the target the exact way I killed the Sapienza ET a couple of weeks ago lol (chandelier in the lawyer's office)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Professional difficulty adds 10 new levels of mastery to every level. Mother of god. This patch is going to double my play time

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

what are the rewards. are they funny outfits or are they shotguns i will never use

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No outfits, there's one new unlock per level for reaching Professional 10.

Paris: remote explosive bust that looks like Napoleon called a Napoleon Blownaparte (lmfao)
Sapienza: antique emetic syringe
Marrakesh: crystal ball (Melee throwable that breaks on use)
Bangkok: automatic silenced pistol ( 🤔 )
Colorado: a new sniper rifle
Hokkaido: The base ball bat from the doctors office

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

In Training posted:

Hokkaido: The base ball bat from the doctors office

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lol, a novelty reskin of the syringe you can barely see anyway next to a loving automatic silenced pistol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol, a novelty reskin of the syringe you can barely see anyway next to a loving automatic silenced pistol

a reskin of a syringe really means you can now carry 2 of the same syringe, nothing to laugh at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

a reskin of a syringe really means you can now carry 2 of the same syringe, nothing to laugh at
:stare: oh yeah...

• Locked thread