Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
holy poo poo why didn't we make uber and lyft illegal oh my loving god whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

wizard on a water slide posted:

NYC taxis went on strike because of the immigration stuff, Uber was like "hey with the taxis on strike why not try us out!!!" and Lyft condemned the executive order and donated a bunch of money to the ACLU

fukken scabs

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
destroy the gig economy and join a union you motherfuckers

oh god

gently caress

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

See, I feel bad for these kids.

When I was a kid, I joined the Cub Scouts, mostly for the uniform. The little neckerchief and jackboots let me finally feel superior to the rest of those bastards in third grade with me. I mean, I could salute the flag during the Pledge while all those scrubs around me had to put their hands to their hearts like worthless civilians.

If I'd been born several decades earlier and on another continent, I could totally have ended up in the Hitler Youth or whatever it was that required these kids to have such terrible haircuts. When you're ten, you don't give a poo poo about politics.

I was lucky. The Cub Scouts of my day have been accused of being anti-atheist and anti-gay, and not without good reason, but that's about the worst of it. And I'm not regarded as a monster for having been associated with them as a child.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
durrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate union i have to put part of paycheck toward them for dues; would rather use dues for beer money

*gets into hellacious medical and/or legal trouble to company is %100 not going to help you out on*

oh god help me i need help

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I AM THE TOILET posted:

there's a lot i hate about austin but thank god it's a good city at the root

all the cali tech bros were insanely mad about it, which was real good

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Ramadu posted:

fukken scabs

s-cabs

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Did we really go through 250 pages this weekend

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

some of those uber commercials are weird, like they're showing these random-rear end people with other jobs entirely working with uber on the side like yeah some business guy is gonna go out on the weekends to cruise around in his hatchback to drive people around

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Powered Descent posted:

When I was a kid, I joined the Cub Scouts, mostly for the uniform. The little neckerchief and jackboots let me finally feel superior to the rest of those bastards in third grade with me. I mean, I could salute the flag during the Pledge while all those scrubs around me had to put their hands to their hearts like worthless civilians.

If I'd been born several decades earlier and on another continent, I could totally have ended up in the Hitler Youth or whatever it was that required these kids to have such terrible haircuts. When you're ten, you don't give a poo poo about politics.

I was lucky. The Cub Scouts of my day have been accused of being anti-atheist and anti-gay, and not without good reason, but that's about the worst of it. And I'm not regarded as a monster for having been associated with them as a child.

idk man sounds like maybe u shoulda been drone striked u little nazi terrorist

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

nah i dont think u should drone strike kidz 4 bein terrorists but u should at least put em in time out or somethin

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

consumed by normies posted:

all the cali tech bros were insanely mad about it, which was real good

and austin is so loving thirsty for they dick; it's so loving stupid

i was at sxsw one year and the drafthouse was nearby, so i ducked into the bar to get a beer, and there was a dude on stage talking, and while i was waiting for my drink there was a guy on stage talking about his TRAVELS AFAR and this is what he actually said

dude: "so i just got back from visiting san francisco and-"

*rapturous applause*

dude: "thank you! thank you!"

maybe i came in on the rear end-end of a really good joke, but most likely i came in on a host of austinites feasting on they own farts and calling it CLASSIC

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
No gogurt for you, little Gunther.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
What happened today, I spent most of the day fuckin and suckin tailpipe

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Powered Descent posted:

Also it was compulsory to join the Hitler Youth and people who were in it beat the poo poo out of you and ratted on your parents to the gestapo if you didn't join.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

What happened today, I spent most of the day fuckin and suckin tailpipe

you what? are you that guy that is in love with his car from tv?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Turdfuzz posted:

nah i dont think u should drone strike kidz 4 bein terrorists but u should at least put em in time out or somethin

I shall remember this wisdom in case I ever accidentally have any kids or anything and they turn out to be terrorists

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Piss de Bundy posted:

you what? are you that guy that is in love with his car from tv?

Only time ive ever been to tv is from the lepers colony is there a guy who fucks his car in there

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Object sexuality or objectophilia is a form of sexuality focused on particular inanimate objects. Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation. For some, sexual or even close emotional relationships with humans are incomprehensible. Some object-sexual individuals also often believe in animism, and sense reciprocation based on the belief that objects have souls, intelligence, and feelings, and are able to communicate.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

I AM THE TOILET posted:

and austin is so loving thirsty for they dick; it's so loving stupid

i was at sxsw one year and the drafthouse was nearby, so i ducked into the bar to get a beer, and there was a dude on stage talking, and while i was waiting for my drink there was a guy on stage talking about his TRAVELS AFAR and this is what he actually said

dude: "so i just got back from visiting san francisco and-"

*rapturous applause*

dude: "thank you! thank you!"

maybe i came in on the rear end-end of a really good joke, but most likely i came in on a host of austinites feasting on they own farts and calling it CLASSIC

i hope you killed that guy so he doesn't come back to SF

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

Only time ive ever been to tv is from the lepers colony is there a guy who fucks his car in there

there was a guy on TV who was in love with his car and he literally hosed that car, thats what fuckin a tailpipe is

i cant keep up w u kids and ur slang

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

I remember some documentary with a woman who was like married to the Eiffel tower and was so emotional about it. Or maybe it was a bridge. Either way, probably the most fascinating sexual oddity.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/serafinowicz/status/826004134096691201

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Object sexuality or objectophilia is a form of sexuality focused on particular inanimate objects. Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation. For some, sexual or even close emotional relationships with humans are incomprehensible. Some object-sexual individuals also often believe in animism, and sense reciprocation based on the belief that objects have souls, intelligence, and feelings, and are able to communicate.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality

thats a weird name for a misogynist

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

what do you think steve's drink of choice is? he seems like a straight vodka kinda dude

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
going to hit 1 million signatures today

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Piss de Bundy posted:

there was a guy on TV who was in love with his car and he literally hosed that car, thats what fuckin a tailpipe is

you could say he put some junk in the trunk

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Jose posted:

in the next minute or so keep watching

e: there it is

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

lol imagine england denying donald trump a state visit cuz some jobby nooners are upset

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Piss de Bundy posted:

I was making a joke, so what happen today

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tonetta posted:

I was making a joke, so what happen today

there are no more jokes allowed here ever again sorry

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

good i hate jokes

Turdfuzz