Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the special relationship – Theresa May has said she can strike up a strong working relationship with US president Donald Trump because ‘opposites attract’" After Gillray.

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the May-Trump meeting – Theresa May has secured a commitment from Donald Trump that the US is fully behind Nato at a historic press conference on Friday with an uncharacteristically emollient president"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After William Brassey Hole.

The i paper:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Holy poo poo, what loving delusional world does Bob live in where Theresa May isn't already acting the obsequious devotee to President Trump?

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

The amount of alternative facts has grown so much that they've formed a completely alternative universe from which we are getting cartoons from Bob.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

forkboy84 posted:

Holy poo poo, what loving delusional world does Bob live in where Theresa May isn't already acting the obsequious devotee to President Trump?

A Tiny Train World, clearly.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
I love my Trump neuron. If I love him enough, maybe he won't become a tumor?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Donald Trump and Theresa May: that special relationship – Chris Riddell on the prime minister’s meeting with the new president"

Sunday Telegraph:

Sunday Times:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Goodness, I had thought I wouldn't see a new Scarfe that I had any kind of reaction to, let alone a positive one. I guess Trump is much more interesting a foil than the recent group of boring politicians.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Wait, is that a BoB where Theresa May isn't depicted as perfect angel whom the rest of the world kow-tows to because she's so amazing?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Baron Corbyn posted:

Wait, is that a BoB where Theresa May isn't depicted as perfect angel whom the rest of the world kow-tows to because she's so amazing?

https://twitter.com/TelegraphNews/status/825098032249180161

Telegraph on the opinion that Trump Is Good Now.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Baron Corbyn posted:

I think he just doesn't like Russia.

Can't blame him but I'm guessing it's for all the wrong reasons in his case.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Private Speech posted:

I think he just doesn't like Russia.

Can't blame him but I'm guessing it's for all the wrong reasons in his case.

I've felt bad for BoB ever since I read his article about his disabled daughter because it made me wonder if his lovely cartoons represent his own lovely views or if he's toeing the Telegraph's editorial line because he needs to provide for his family and there aren't many paying jobs in the field of political cartoons.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May's international travels – Theresa May has said Turkey must ‘uphold its international human rights obligations’ after meeting President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in Ankara"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Theresa May 'does not agree' with Donald Trump's immigration ban

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump's state visit plans – An online petition calling for Donald Trump to be prevented from making an official state visit to the UK has passed 1m signatures"

Telegraph:

Merkel 'explains' refugee convention to Trump in phone call

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON...What President Trump will have to wear to safely get into Britain

Guardian Sport:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

gently caress off, Mac. gently caress off, BoB.

gently caress off, MoB.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Squires and i are kindred spirits

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

(gently caress off BoB too.)

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Nice. :v:

The fourth panel of that Squires is amazing.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Enoch Powell and Brexit – Kenneth Clarke claimed that Enoch Powell, best known for his infamous Rivers of Blood speech, would be surprised to see what had become of the Tories"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Trump picks Neil Gorsuch as nominee for Supreme Court

Mail:
MAC ON...How families will cope with elderly parents moving in as Britain faces up to social care crisis

Guardian Australian Sport:

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Hamas Funder are my favourite band.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
This BoB guy sure is something else

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
loving Hell, actually labelling Dredd there.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the vote to trigger article 50 – MPs vote to give Theresa May power to start Brexit by triggering article 50 by majority of 384"

Teelgraph:

Independent:

Times:

England's Glory matches - Wikipedia

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

glitchkrieg posted:

loving Hell, actually labelling Dredd there.

Really the chin is all you need.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Judges wear name badges! He could have just not had the arm there!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump at the National Prayer Breakfast – The US president defends his unpredictable approach to foreign policy during a speech in Washington"

Telegraph:

Brexit: fifth of Labour MPs defy three line whip to vote against article 50 bill; Beyonce pregnant: Couple 'blessed' to be having twins

Independent:

Brexit white paper spells out need for new immigration laws

Times:

Dame Vera Lynn breaks own record with new album at 100

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

EAT. SHIT.

Corbyn holds a three-line whip for article 50, Bob: "Uhh, how am I going to draw Corbyn today. I know, as a huge europhillic baby!"

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Extra bonus toon!

https://twitter.com/mrbiffo/status/827598777099882496

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Private Speech posted:

Corbyn holds a three-line whip for article 50, Bob: "Uhh, how am I going to draw Corbyn today. I know, as a huge europhillic baby!"

hosed up way to talk about beyonce imo

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
My prediction this weekend is that MAC will do a cartoon about lettuce and it will be very racist.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

EAT. SHIT.

Dabir posted:

hosed up way to talk about beyonce imo

She's kinda baby-ish looking there, even if it's just a nativity-type framing. And I don't want to get into the whole "Bob doesn't like black people very much" thing :colbert:

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Feb 3, 2017

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Haha that's great

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the EU summit in Malta – Theresa May’s attempts to build bridges between Europe and Donald Trump were roundly rejected at the Valletta summit"

Telegraph:

Fillon payment inquiry: What you need to know; Start of Six Nations rugby union tournament

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Donald Trump and Theresa May through the looking glass - Chrias Riddell on the Lewis Carroll world we all inhabit today"

Sunday Telegraph:

Criminals 'bribed security staff to deliberately fit their electronic ankle tags loosely in a scam that was rumbled when one convict was arrested for attempted murder while on a curfew'

Independent:

Supermarkets ration lettuce after bad weather hits supplies; After Bartolomeo Bimbi.

Independent on Sunday:

Travel ban: US temporarily suspends order as Trump derides judge

Sunday Times:

Diane Abbott’s support for Jeremy Corbyn in doubt over Brexit vote

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i love that trump's tiny hands have been joined by his enormous tie in every depiction

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the legal battle over Trump's travel ban – US president says, ‘For the safety of the country, we’ll win’, after appeals court denies justice department’s request to reinstate controversial measure"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Britain’s rail franchise model unfit for purpose, say MPs

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on John Bercow and Donald Trump – The US president would not be welcome to address parliament during his state visit, the Commons Speaker has said in an unprecedented intervention that drew applause and cheers from MPs"

Telegraph:

Marine Le Pen promises liberation from the EU with France-first policies

Independent:

NHS hospitals to charge overseas patients for non-urgent care

Times:

Syrian regime secretly hanged 13,000 people at Assad's notorious Saydnaya Prison, says Amnesty International

Mail:
MAC ON ... hospital overcrowding

Guardian Sport:

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
That last panel.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

What the actual gently caress is this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

The railway's hosed? :shrug:

Railway customers are taking it up the arse?