Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Vib Rib posted:

Individuals vs groups?
His children don't have much in common with each other other than Trump knocked up their respective mothers so that's kind of like a group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

KillerJunglist posted:

I was thinking the first one is because the Trumps are one family (like, five or six people total, right?) that are known assholes. The other is an entire group of people with all kinds of personalities and judging them as "all the same" is terrible.

But hey, this makes sense as Drunky Duck probably thinks people hate him JUST because he's a conservative and not because he is also a stupid idiot.

"The real problem people aren't seeing is that I, or people like me, are being called the r-word."

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Samurai Sanders posted:

His children don't have much in common with each other other than Trump knocked up their respective mothers so that's kind of like a group.
But as far as I understand it, the request was "design for my family", right? It wasn't like each member of the family individually went out seeking a tailor?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

achillesforever6 posted:

Wait what oh goddamn it :downs:

Whatever, keep loving that chicken.

Samurai Sanders posted:

The fascist use of "cuck" matches interestingly with their constant projection. I'd be surprised if Trump actually was the father of most of his children.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Regalingualius posted:

I just love how loving everyone is making their Bannon caricature a ghoul.

Dude looks like he drank from the wrong grail, and the grail was filled with praline milkshake.

Dude looks like he informed on the mob and they fished him out of the Hudson.

Dude looks like the portrait of Dorian Grey only he becomes more decrepit each time a minority group gets a right.

Dude looks like he was sculpted out of sulfurous horseshit by the God of racist propaganda.

Dude looks like a max-corruption Fable II character.

Dude looks like Palpatine after a breakup.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Vib Rib posted:

But as far as I understand it, the request was "design for my family", right? It wasn't like each member of the family individually went out seeking a tailor?
Oh, maybe.

Anyway if we were talking about them like a clan, which they might become of they become the first imperial family of America, it could be a somewhat valid comparison. There's lots of horrific clan discrimination over in Somalia which America is closer to becoming than it has been in a while.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Feb 1, 2017

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Skippy Granola posted:

Dude looks like he drank from the wrong grail, and the grail was filled with praline milkshake.

Dude looks like he informed on the mob and they fished him out of the Hudson.

Dude looks like the portrait of Dorian Grey only he becomes more decrepit each time a minority group gets a right.

Dude looks like he was sculpted out of sulfurous horseshit by the God of racist propaganda.

Dude looks like a max-corruption Fable II character.

Dude looks like Palpatine after a breakup.

I've always been a fan of Charlie Brooker, but one of his self-descriptions seems oddly apt, with a touch up-

Dude looks like a disheveled clown mask stretched over a dented hubcap.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Are we just doing Deadpool now?

Dude looks like if Christopher Walken she'd his skin as a cocoon and left him behind.

He looks like like the pig farmer every attractive woman was forced to marry in Slavic heroism tales.

He looks like if Jack Nicholson frozen corpse from The Shining was left there all year.

He looks like what Trump would look like if he cared even slightly about doing the job right, and aged the way Clinton, Obama and W. did

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Dude looks like what would happen if you cloned Hitler in a vat of pork oil

Dude looks like a sad, tuskless walrus after liposuction

Dude looks like an understuffed, mouldy bratwurst

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Somfin posted:

Dude looks like what would happen if you cloned Hitler in a vat of pork oil

Dude looks like a sad, tuskless walrus after liposuction

Dude looks like an understuffed, mouldy bratwurst

Dude looks like the physical manifestation of his own rotten soul

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Dude looks like he was fished out of a grease trap downstream from a mcdonalds

Dude looks like he just awoke from a thousand year slumber in a tar pit

Dude looks like a parody of himself

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Feb 1, 2017

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Dude looks like the love child of Dick Cheney and Kevin Smith, left to age in a locked room full of nothing but a heavy cloud of cigar smoke, where he was only fed fried hamburger buns and Thunderbird wine for 50 years.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Dude looks like a wax statue of Frankenstein's monster that was left out in the sun all year.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

what have I done.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
Dude is pretty ugly

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Dude looks like a lady

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Happy Tuesday :toot:

The sign on the door should say CLOSED.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

seiferguy posted:

Happy Tuesday :toot:

Ouch, not great timing

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Yes well not like Aplebee's is any better
http://www.modbee.com/news/article127121794.html

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

pffft. like the oil companies are gonna bother with cleanup, It's not like anyone who matters is at risk.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben
Marty continues to be the Most Metal™ cartoonist in here.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Most definitly.
Also your cute avatar is helping my mood a bit.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

SexyBlindfold posted:

The Trumpist fauna has plenty of species to marvel at, but for me the most pathetic is the trolls who somehow still think they're "ironically" supporting fascism and white supremacy. Because yeah, I'm fully aware that there's nothing "ironic" about the core of the alt-right, and I'm also aware that this whole propaganda-thru-dank-memes was part of Stormfront's strategy to coopt 4chan and other cesspools in order to spread their message. But when these shitheads say "b-b-but the alt-right aren't all neo-nazis!", like, they're actually right. It's just that, for me, that makes it worse, not better. Because jesus christ, how pathetic do you have to be to understand that your group is infested with neo-nazis, not be a neo-nazi yourself, and still help the general effort for the sake of feeling you're "in on the joke"?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

This story is so crazy that I was sure it was a joke. I checked. It's not!
Labels: LGBTQ, Mothers, Political Correctness, Pregnant, transgender, UK

Cucking obsessor posted:

I'd keep your girlfriend away from Donald Trump, he's cucking entire media institutions.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What does cucking even mean anymore

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

I think it's just replaced "owned" tbh, with the benefit of also having a noun form

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I'm assuming this makes sense to someone who sees Facebook as an independent public service as opposed to a media corporation.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Potato Salad posted:

I'm assuming this makes sense to someone who sees Facebook as an independent public service as opposed to a media corporation.

It makes sense if you're an idiot.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Telnaes says this one is about the firing of Sally Yates, but it seems weirdly incomplete. So, Trump is a king, I guess? I don't get the carpet thing.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Not enough crying liberty IMO.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Oh get hosed with the concern trolling McCoy. You give no shits about immigrants and their plight

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Selachian posted:

Telnaes says this one is about the firing of Sally Yates, but it seems weirdly incomplete. So, Trump is a king, I guess? I don't get the carpet thing.

The red carpet is being rolled out for King Trump, meaning that Trump's authoritarian tendencies are receiving a warm welcome. That's all I've got.

When someone else's argument makes you mad but you either can't or don't want to articulate a counter-argument, just say you're mad about "politics" without further specifying -- The Hack Commentator's Playbook

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
New Yorkers aren't "fed up of petty politics" but in fact, demonstrating constantly on the streets.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Ahhhh... That's the good stuff.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Doc Hawkins posted:

"The real problem people aren't seeing is that I, or people like me, are being called the r-word."

"Repeat Offender"? :tinsley:

It's a visual pun on the "Trump can't tie his tie like an adult" thing that we're seeing from cartoonists who want to move past his hands.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Maki Naro thinks were living in a cyberpunk dysptopia.
Preview:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

We seek peaceful coexistence.

• Locked thread