Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Zaggitz posted:

The GOTY videos from two years ago open with Jeff reading the end of Kazaam and it's still one of my fave Jeff moments for how he says Djinn.

Link please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

Today's This is the Run is next level

Dan moving east has completely reinvigorated my enjoyment of giant bomb dot com.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Today's This is the Run is next level

So loving good

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Jubs posted:

Link please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kmne7UfSEU

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
I started watching Alex's Mega Man 3 playthrough and realized that I'm paying a fee to watch a person I hate be dogshit at a videogame that I love.

"Hi, I'm Alex Navaro. I'm going to play Mega Man 3 the way I played it as a kid."

*loving stands still and gets hit by everything"

"I'm just trying to get the boss' rhythm down."

*loving gets hit twice by a hard hat*

"Guys, shut up about nacho cheese so that I can really concentrate."

*loving gets hit by every enemy on the floor*

"Let's put a loving moratorium on people in the chat telling me there's a better way to fight Magnet Man. That said I would still appreciate stratz"

*loving beats one boss after a solid loving hour*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
gritting my teeth through every second of the Scoops & the Wolf archive so that Im not letting my premium sub go to waste. hot little tears streaming out my winced eyes

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

I usually just have S&tW on in the background while I'm cutting.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Copper Vein posted:

I started watching Alex's Mega Man 3 playthrough and realized that I'm paying a fee to watch a person I hate be dogshit at a videogame that I love.

"Hi, I'm Alex Navaro. I'm going to play Mega Man 3 the way I played it as a kid."

"Let's put a loving moratorium on people in the chat telling me there's a better way to fight Magnet Man. That said I would still appreciate stratz"

Durrr

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

HolePisser1982 posted:

gritting my teeth through every second of the Scoops & the Wolf archive so that Im not letting my premium sub go to waste. hot little tears streaming out my winced eyes

mods rename me Sunk Cost Fallacy

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

oh poo poo

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/blue-bombin-mega-man-3-part-01/2300-11831/?t=73m05s&e=74m8s&autoplay=1

maybe I got to re-think some things

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Copper Vein posted:

I think the other giantbomb thread is more your style

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im also mad that someone who hasnt played a game in 30 years isnt good at it

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Copper Vein posted:

I usually just have S&tW on in the background while I'm cutting.

go down the street next time

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmao

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/metal-gear-scanlon-rising-part-05/2300-11812/?t=20m17s

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I think Dan lost 5 years of his life from doing the Contra videos. Every encounter with shield guy was a mini heart attack.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Ryan got so tense once while playing videogames on camera that he called Brad a human being.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Dan Didio posted:

Ryan got so tense once while playing videogames on camera that he called Brad a human being.

For like years afterwards, whenever the audio or stream would suddenly cut out, I would always imagine it was because Ryan called Brad a human being again and laugh to myself

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dan Didio posted:

link?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

it was the very end of their Twisted Shadow Planet lantern run when brad unplugged the xbox or whatever, and the actual quote was "loving human being" which is funnier

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

it was the very end of their Twisted Shadow Planet lantern run when brad unplugged the xbox or whatever, and the actual quote was "loving human being" which is funnier

they appear to have muted the word :(

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
they should have overdubbed it with a funnier word like honkey imho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
you fuckin honkey

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

ok thank you because I heard about some incident regarding a slur on a livestream a million years ago but never could find details

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

they should have overdubbed it with a funnier word like honkey imho

Haha

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

NEW JEFF HOME GAME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_0bJjihjaM

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/826656097477877760

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

that sounds great - when does it start?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Azram Legion posted:

that sounds great - when does it start?
https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/826658310912749569

The Kins fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 1, 2017

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Drew Scanlon.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

We did it

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Jeff is the best

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Dan Didio posted:

Drew Scanlon.

druce scanline, cyber pi

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

oddium posted:

druce scanline, cyber pi

I would cyber with Drew

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Machai posted:

I would cyber with Drew

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Azram Legion posted:

Jeff is the best

:yeah:

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

lol this is old news but just found out Austin went to Shia LaBeouf's webcam project and stepped in front of this guy to do a rant while the guy kept squatting next to him and chanting and when he got home he realized that that guy was Jaden Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
retro heavy bombcast and a game tapes this week, it's like they're apologizing for all the rorie