Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Honestly, just stage in Osoggur and go roam Amamake. (Or that Thuntehatever system and Tama.) You'll die a ton, but you'll have fun.

And on a side note, does anyone have a nano Bhaal fit that they've had fun with? I'm throwing a few together to suicide into Cloud Ring and am having trouble deciding on mids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

ullerrm posted:

Honestly, just stage in Osoggur and go roam Amamake. (Or that Thuntehatever system and Tama.) You'll die a ton, but you'll have fun.

And on a side note, does anyone have a nano Bhaal fit that they've had fun with? I'm throwing a few together to suicide into Cloud Ring and am having trouble deciding on mids.

Suicide at least one of those Bhaals into my hangar first tia

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

ullerrm posted:

Near zero, honestly. Citadels, Rorquals, and the boost to 6ly jump range have made Delve a much nicer place to live due to its weird "folded over on itself" arrangement in space. As much as I miss the easy ratting of Serp/Guristas rats with T2 gallente/caldari boats, this place is excellent.

(Plus, we'll want to be holding Delve when the Blood Raiders faction caps/supers come out later this year.)

F' me then. I have some 'toys' up there which would be nice to have.

Guess they will sit there for now.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

ullerrm posted:

you should do 2x web, mjd, 500mn mwd, and a disruptor in the mid, and just do a pseudo-honoure tank in the lows of 1x ancil rep, dcii, and a reactive hardner

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

you should do 2x web, mjd, 500mn mwd, and a disruptor in the mid, and just do a pseudo-honoure tank in the lows of 1x ancil rep, dcii, and a reactive hardner

This is kinda where I was leaning, but I'm concerned that the Nos aren't going to be enough, even with the hull bonus. It works fine as long as you've got all three nos on cruiser-or-larger targets, but otherwise it caps out in a few minutes.

code:
[Bhaalgorn, nam comedy]
Damage Control II
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Large Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Federation Navy 500MN Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Shadow Serpentis Stasis Webifier
Large Micro Jump Drive

Mega Pulse Laser II, Scorch L
Corpus C-Type Heavy Energy Nosferatu

Large Energy Locus Coordinator I
Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I

Gecko x2
Acolyte II x5
Acolyte II x5
Also, laughing so hard at CCP loving up their store and pulling the Barghest/Garmur Nova skins after a matter of weeks.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

ullerrm posted:

Also, laughing so hard at CCP loving up their store and pulling the Barghest/Garmur Nova skins after a matter of weeks.

What? No! I was gonna buy those this weekend :emo:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ullerrm posted:

This is kinda where I was leaning, but I'm concerned that the Nos aren't going to be enough, even with the hull bonus. It works fine as long as you've got all three nos on cruiser-or-larger targets, but otherwise it caps out in a few minutes.

code:
[Bhaalgorn, nam comedy]
Damage Control II
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Large Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

Federation Navy 500MN Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Large Micro Jump Drive

Large Energy Locus Coordinator I

Gecko x2
Acolyte II x5
Acolyte II x5

are geckos really worth it? t2 rigs aren't much more, but I'd really go for a metastasis rig, just in case some scrub gets in close

x-type NOS also aren't much more

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

are geckos really worth it? t2 rigs aren't much more, but I'd really go for a metastasis rig, just in case some scrub gets in close

x-type NOS also aren't much more

I'll look at the X-type nos.

Re: The Geckos, you've got 100mbit to work with, and your targets aren't moving very fast due to the webs. So your options are: four heavies, four sentries, or two geckos. The first two will max out damage, assuming I use Ogres or Praetors, but they're bad at swatting cruisers. Sentries can hit cruisers, but lose their effectiveness if the area I'm fighting on shifts (i.e. because I'm kiting some people off). Geckos can hit cruisers and come with me, and their damage is decent. And I've got a pile of them that I haven't used yet.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ullerrm posted:

I'll look at the X-type nos.

Re: The Geckos, you've got 100mbit to work with, and your targets aren't moving very fast due to the webs. So your options are: four heavies, four sentries, or two geckos. The first two will max out damage, assuming I use Ogres or Praetors, but they're bad at swatting cruisers. Sentries can hit cruisers, but lose their effectiveness if the area I'm fighting on shifts (i.e. because I'm kiting some people off). Geckos can hit cruisers and come with me, and their damage is decent. And I've got a pile of them that I haven't used yet.

yeah, I just see 120m of drones (using geckos), and IMO 4x faction heavies (like praetors or berserkers) seem much cheaper, and you can spend that 100m on something else, geckos are v nice for all else though

With a bhaal I'd really worry about tracking; even though this is totally a memeship it won't apply anywhere as well as a nightmare or other +7.5%/level tracking BS hull; and if someone has some weirdass low-sig gimmick ship they could get in under your guns and chill while you pray to rngesus

On a more serious BS pvp note I'm now looking at the rattlesnake, since it gets so many utility mids, has a nice tank bonus, and you basically get 2 cynabals if you use augmented berserkers as your drones. The thing does like 1100 dps and tanks around 1200-1400, while leaving you room for a mjd, mwd, grappler, and a few neuts/nos

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

L0cke17 posted:

What? No! I was gonna buy those this weekend :emo:

Relax friend, I looked into the Nexus Store and the Garmur Nova Skin was still available (at least today). For some reason it was under Gallente-frigates though. Maybe the other Nova-skins are likewise misplaced?

Now look at this madness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l8wLtvBZVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sew-BVxAXUk

As explanation, CCP has this little T1-cruiser-fit contest running and until February 5th you have time to give them an "unusual, but still well working" fit. So I went experi-mental. I wanted to create a working Solo-PVP Blackbird fit. And failed. I failed so hard, I couldn't stop laughing at this shitshow. I simply had to share this dumb idea after crashing and burning like this.

This is the fit I used in my experiments:

quote:

[Blackbird, *Mockingbird]
Damage Control II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Compulsive Scoped Multispectral ECM
Faint Scoped Warp Disruptor
Limited Adaptive Invulnerability Field I
Large Ancillary Shield Booster
Large Ancillary Shield Booster

Experimental SV-2000 Rapid Light Missile Launcher
Small Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I

Hornet II x2

Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile x1440
Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile x1554
Navy Cap Booster 150 x54

+ EG-602
+ Synth Mindflood
+ Synth Crash

Of course after this I played it safe and just gave CCP an unusual PVE-fit instead. Because you know, that one at least worked well. It was also a Blackbird, of course. :v:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
hey flanders what do you think of a token-tank nanovindi in the vein of that bhaal? you have better base speed and agility, like 1400 dps (lmao), but way less range

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Could work. A lot of the appeal of the bhaal (besides it being cheap, praise theta) is the long web range lets you grab people well outside of scram range. Vindi will start at 18km ish with an overheated FN web. It'll be riskier, but I like the idea.

BTW, skin collectors, IGC Apocs are now on the market. Now i have to find a reason to ever fly an apoc :(

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ullerrm posted:

Could work. A lot of the appeal of the bhaal (besides it being cheap, praise theta) is the long web range lets you grab people well outside of scram range. Vindi will start at 18km ish with an overheated FN web. It'll be riskier, but I like the idea.

BTW, skin collectors, IGC Apocs are now on the market. Now i have to find a reason to ever fly an apoc :(

The main appeal of the vindi I see is that you get that phat 37.5% hull bonus on tracking; it's basically a cheaper/better navy mega, in addition to the massively powerful webs.

With 5 mids you can even go with something weird like double injector, or double web + disruptor, dualprop (lol), or even an MJD. the fitting is pretty generous and it's not hard to get a full rack of neutrons if you just want a single injector and 1 rep, otherwise you need to be a bit more creative. With the hull bonus and 1 t2 metastasis rig you'll probably shred cruisers (and 1shot frigs if RNG works), and your 1400-1500 dps will be pretty scary for anything except a strongly-tanked BS.

After playing around with nano/hyperspatial BS I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of them; I see them as a very reasonable alternative to bringing many cruisers for roaming, the only tradeoff is the cost.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Warp speed fitted anything is always fun. I use a twin rigged sabre that warps as fast as an inty

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

iospace posted:

Warp speed fitted anything is always fun. I use a twin rigged sabre that warps as fast as an inty

warpspeed modification is...interesting?

using the bonused subsystems on tengus or proteii you can get them to go stupidly fast (over 10 au/s), which is quite good if you need to make a cloaky tackler for lowsec, or just for gimmick play

the cynabal has a base 4.5 warpspeed; using hyperspatials and nanos gives that thing the speed/agility/warp of a frig

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Landsknecht posted:

warpspeed modification is...interesting?

using the bonused subsystems on tengus or proteii you can get them to go stupidly fast (over 10 au/s), which is quite good if you need to make a cloaky tackler for lowsec, or just for gimmick play

the cynabal has a base 4.5 warpspeed; using hyperspatials and nanos gives that thing the speed/agility/warp of a frig

Warp speed sabres are great in wormholes when you need something that can get on a target immediately and drop a bubble. A couple corp mates of mine use warp speed fitted tengus for scanning and heavy cloaked tackle.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

Yep. It's basically my ship of choice for hunting in hostile space -- fast enough to get around without hating myself, has reasonable anti-frig capabilities, still puts down enough DPS to ruin an unprepared ratter's day. The orthrus is nice too, but the warp speed is a thing of beauty.

[Cynabal, roamer]
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

425mm AutoCannon II, Barrage M
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Acolyte II x5
Warrior II x5

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ullerrm posted:

Yep. It's basically my ship of choice for hunting in hostile space -- fast enough to get around without hating myself, has reasonable anti-frig capabilities, still puts down enough DPS to ruin an unprepared ratter's day. The orthrus is nice too, but the warp speed is a thing of beauty.

[Cynabal, roamer]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Acolyte II x5
Warrior II x5

orthrus gets some pretty dumb fitting options though, and being able to kite at 40km+ is a definite luxury

I've got one of those fits with the LSE and XLASB; around nullsec it's fairly vicious, if you add snakes onto it you're a killing machine

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

I got a set of HG snakes for secret santa (as well as an all-bling 100mn hull-tanked ham orthrus) and I've been having a blast with them in all sorts of things. I had a fun time chasing down kiting slicers in a vagabond going 6mk/s in delve. Not to mention how fun it is to take a battleship up to nearly 3k with heat (double nano bargh).

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

L0cke17 posted:

I got a set of HG snakes for secret santa (as well as an all-bling 100mn hull-tanked ham orthrus) and I've been having a blast with them in all sorts of things. I had a fun time chasing down kiting slicers in a vagabond going 6mk/s in delve. Not to mention how fun it is to take a battleship up to nearly 3k with heat (double nano bargh).

throw a nano on a dramiel and see how surprised dumb garmurs get in lowsec when you go 12k/s

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Landsknecht posted:

throw a nano on a dramiel and see how surprised dumb garmurs get in lowsec when you go 12k/s

Aren't most garmur pilots dumb though? They think they have an instant win button in fw

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

iospace posted:

Aren't most garmur pilots dumb though? They think they have an instant win button in fw

with snakes and a garmur you do have an instant win in 95% of fw

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Landsknecht posted:

Heh, I should. Though every time I've tried low-sec I've never been able to find consistent fights. Its either go to Tama or something and get blobbed to death, or wander for an hour and find 1 guy who reships to a hard counter for you. Is there a secret to finding people to fight?

Also, I am super glad that this thread is actually talking about eve things. The main thread is awful and all the food chat is getting on my nerves.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

L0cke17 posted:

Heh, I should. Though every time I've tried low-sec I've never been able to find consistent fights. Its either go to Tama or something and get blobbed to death, or wander for an hour and find 1 guy who reships to a hard counter for you. Is there a secret to finding people to fight?

Don't give that one guy the chance to reship, tbh. If you don't find something to fight within 60 seconds of entering a system, move on. My typical low sec roams will easily cover 3-4 different FW spaces, which is why I stick to frigates or other highly mobile ships that don't spend hours in warp.

My other usual winner is to find something that can simply deal with being blobbed a bit -- or fly a Q-ship that looks unassuming and safe to engage and then loving murders you. (Looking at you, 800dps polarized neutron blaster dual-web Moa.)

L0cke17 posted:

Also, I am super glad that this thread is actually talking about eve things. The main thread is awful and all the food chat is getting on my nerves.

I saw imperium.news post an article on how to cook steak today, and thought "god drat it, main thread, you're leaking." And this from a cooking nerd.

Fratstar_Eatpuss
May 29, 2010

I got back into this game about a month ago, I've been doing ninja exploration in an Imicus and made a nice 50Mil from one lucky site my first week playing, I burned most of it on PvP fits that I lost immediately in FW to higher-skilled people flying higher-tier ships.

I joined a lovely pubbie WH startup corp made up of ~15 or so PL drop-outs, the next day I go to park in their Astrahus just as it finishes anchoring aaaand a German corp warps in and immediately takes it over and pods me and my new friends.

Tl;dr this game is poo poo and my life must be pretty poo poo to have gotten me to play it again

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Hawg11 posted:

I joined a lovely pubbie WH startup corp made up of ~15 or so PL drop-outs, the next day I go to park in their Astrahus just as it finishes anchoring aaaand a German corp warps in and immediately takes it over and pods me and my new friends.

Did a spy in your corp transfer the astrahus to the other corp? This makes no sense otherwise

Fratstar_Eatpuss
May 29, 2010

gwrtheyrn posted:

Did a spy in your corp transfer the astrahus to the other corp? This makes no sense otherwise

I should have been more specific, I meant about 50-60 of them warped in and started blasting it along with anybody in the vicinity, so I got podded, asked what we would do next, then corp resigned after they pretty much told me it's all over. The only thing I really got out of that corp was a pretty bitchin' overview setting that I think was the PL standard use one.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ullerrm posted:

I saw imperium.news post an article on how to cook steak today, and thought "god drat it, main thread, you're leaking." And this from a cooking nerd.

It literally is leaking, the author is world's smuggest and namedropped me :v:

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

ullerrm posted:

Don't give that one guy the chance to reship, tbh. If you don't find something to fight within 60 seconds of entering a system, move on. My typical low sec roams will easily cover 3-4 different FW spaces, which is why I stick to frigates or other highly mobile ships that don't spend hours in warp.

My other usual winner is to find something that can simply deal with being blobbed a bit -- or fly a Q-ship that looks unassuming and safe to engage and then loving murders you. (Looking at you, 800dps polarized neutron blaster dual-web Moa.)

I've got a ship I really want to try more, just need the time. I have a 300 dps augoror with double neuts and an AAR to try. Every one will try to kill a solo t1 logistics cruiser, so I hope I can blap things before I die with it. Sadly you need to choose between cap booster and web, so application will be troublesome to say the least, but it looks fun.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

ullerrm posted:

Look either Something Offal leaks into the Eve thread, or the Eve thread leaks into Something Offal.

Why would you wish that on the other cooking nerds?

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Almost killed a Hecate in my Dramiel, I would have won if I orbited my can at 9km initially and spammed the scram as soon as a locked him, as I orbited him at the same range. I'm so bad. :smith:

I wish I could be like Lussy Lou, he's loving insane.

School Nickname fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Feb 2, 2017

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Discussion Quorum posted:

Look either Something Offal leaks into the Eve thread, or the Eve thread leaks into Something Offal.

Why would you wish that on the other cooking nerds?

(being faintly unchill for a moment)

The problem I have with the food derails in the main thread these days is that they always end up devolving into "make fun of Zeph," and after a year of doing that, the gimmick has wore out its welcome. It feels like the "chill"/mechanics thread is the one for talking about playing Eve, and the main thread is for talking about the people who play Eve; they both have their place, but I'm firmly on the mechanics side of the fence.

School Nickname posted:

I wish I could be like Lussy Lou, he's loving insane.

poo poo, man, even I wish I could be like Lussy Lou. My reflexes have noticeably gotten shittier as I get older (mostly because I'm more distracted these days) and that kills a lot of my ability to play those knife's-edge active tank kite setups.

Speaking of kite setups, what is everyone flying for Vigilants these days?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

It's ok, zeph seems to have learned via the pavlovian method to stop speaking to us so that will no longer be a problem for you.

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

ullerrm posted:

Speaking of kite setups, what is everyone flying for Vigilants these days?

I've tried and tried to make a vigilant fit I'm happy with, but you have to sacrifice something. Less DPS on a ship made to poo poo out dps, or less tank on a ship that can't avoid taking damage.

I'd be tempted to go with a railgun, web, armor tank and try and hold people at 15km with a disruptor instead of a scram. A 90% web shuts down an mwd so hard you don't need the scram really...

Something like:-

[Vigilant, t]

Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Corelum C-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Explosive Membrane II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 800
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Warp Disruptor II

200mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Nanobot Accelerator II
Medium Anti-Kinetic Pump I

Hammerhead II x5

1x Standard Exile

Tank isn't amazing though, ~500ehp/s.

You have any other ideas Ullerrm?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

MorsAnima posted:

I've tried and tried to make a vigilant fit I'm happy with, but you have to sacrifice something. Less DPS on a ship made to poo poo out dps, or less tank on a ship that can't avoid taking damage.

I'd be tempted to go with a railgun, web, armor tank and try and hold people at 15km with a disruptor instead of a scram. A 90% web shuts down an mwd so hard you don't need the scram really...

Something like:-

[Vigilant, t]

Corelum C-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Energized Explosive Membrane II

Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 800
Warp Disruptor II

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Nanobot Accelerator II
Medium Anti-Kinetic Pump I

Hammerhead II x5

1x Standard Exile

Tank isn't amazing though, ~500ehp/s.

You have any other ideas Ullerrm?

vigilant is a p dumb ship because you get a falloff+web strength bonus, which basically means you should use null and kite at 12-15km, which is dumb

while there are some facefuck fits available, and it has overwhelming DPS, I honestly feel that going for a large cap battery deimos (which can permarun everything and gets a sick tank bonus) or even rail+shield deimos is a better idea

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

Landsknecht posted:

vigilant is a p dumb ship because you get a falloff+web strength bonus, which basically means you should use null and kite at 12-15km, which is dumb

while there are some facefuck fits available, and it has overwhelming DPS, I honestly feel that going for a large cap battery deimos (which can permarun everything and gets a sick tank bonus) or even rail+shield deimos is a better idea

I agree entirely tbf. The web bonus is all the vigilant has going for it over the t2 resist profile and the local rep bonus of the deimos and they're at the same price point. Deimos definitely benefits from bling more, if you're trying to keep it 300m vigilant takes it. I'd say a vigilant is more engageable too, everyone expects cap regen dual rep deimos

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

MorsAnima posted:

I agree entirely tbf. The web bonus is all the vigilant has going for it over the t2 resist profile and the local rep bonus of the deimos and they're at the same price point. Deimos definitely benefits from bling more, if you're trying to keep it 300m vigilant takes it. I'd say a vigilant is more engageable too, everyone expects cap regen dual rep deimos

vigilant is more engageable because it's more bad

With a deimos the only thing you need to spend on is a thurifier or RF cap battery; everything else can be t2 without much of a loss. You have room to fit whatever you want (except you're probably using ions instead of neutrons); since a vigilant doesn't have the same levels of anything, or a tracking bonus, you're gimping yourself. Running a single rep with exile on a deimos is fine; I'm sure you can easily keep it under 300m and get a very powerful ship.

A sub 300m vigilant on the other hand is pretty bad; you're going to have a worse web, or worse everything else. Since you don't have a bonus to web range you need to bling that; otherwise you're fighting at a range which really sucks without a tracking bonus.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

At the same time, bling webs are cheap -- 60M ish for a FN web, last I looked. And the tracking bonus makes rails viable, plus it's a surprisingly fast hull. You might be able to do something like this:

quote:

[Vigilant, battery kite]

Warp Disruptor II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery

250mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
[Empty Rig slot]
[Empty Rig slot]

Final two rigs and drones to taste.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ullerrm posted:

At the same time, bling webs are cheap -- 60M ish for a FN web, last I looked. And the tracking bonus makes rails viable, plus it's a surprisingly fast hull. You might be able to do something like this:

Final two rigs and drones to taste.

it's not a tracking bonus though, it's +falloff/level of gallente cruiser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Landsknecht posted:

it's not a tracking bonus though, it's +falloff/level of gallente cruiser

Might be better with blasters using null then

• Locked thread