Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

When you miss your girlfriend so much you go crazy....but you kept her limbs in the freezer so shes never really gone.... 😜😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Take crazy people at their word. This man knows where there's some bodies for sure.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

When you commit the perfect crime but you take a souvenir anyway

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

System Metternich posted:

When you miss your girlfriend so much you go crazy....but you kept her limbs in the freezer so shes never really gone.... 😜😂

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Reads better from left to right.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Screaming Idiot posted:

HOW THE gently caress DOES A FOREHEAD GET FAT

I MEAN

HOW DOES IT HAPPEN

Skipping forehead day at the gym.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Dude I work with has a fat forehead. He looks at all times like a bee just stung him right between the eyebrows.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm so mad at Tom Lehrer for doing the "I hold your hand in mine" gag in such a clumsy dumb way as to give away the joke long before the end

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/tom+lehrer/i+hold+your+hand+in+mine_20138407.html

Like I guess he thought he was playing on some kind of trendy Addams Family vibe or something

But a buddy of mine in like third grade wrote his own version of this song and it was a hundred times better from a comedic standpoint, and then when I heard this version for the first time I was like WTF

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pmMZDko60

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

What episode of Tim and Erics awesome show is this from

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Data Graham posted:

But a buddy of mine in like third grade wrote his own version of this song and it was a hundred times better from a comedic standpoint

Post it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

She's a v fat vegan

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Best I can remember, it started out like a wistful recollection, like "I hold your hand in mine, my dear, and think / of all the things your eyes and mine have seen" and went on like that for several stanzas (it was actually a poem, all in iambic pentameter)

But it kept to the same theme, making you think it was all going to be just these reminisces and memories and romantic interludes and regret over things fading away, and there was recurring motif of "I hold your hand in mine"

And then at the very end it was like "Oh how I wish, my dear, you could be here / But still I hold your hand, a souvenir"

I had weird friends

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Burt Sexual posted:

She's a v fat vegan

French fries are vegan.

VoteTedJameson
Jan 10, 2014

And stack the four!
I am employed by a criminal court in Pennsylvania. After seeing that headline, all I could think was "please not my county please not my county please not my county." I really did not want furries to leak into my real life from just being that object of horror/mockery from the internet. Luckily for me it was 1 county over. Now I can go back to pretending they don't exist!

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Attack monkey! Monkey attack!

VoteTedJameson posted:

I am employed by a criminal court in Pennsylvania. After seeing that headline, all I could think was "please not my county please not my county please not my county." I really did not want furries to leak into my real life from just being that object of horror/mockery from the internet. Luckily for me it was 1 county over. Now I can go back to pretending they don't exist!

Did you know the biggest furry convention in the world is in your state?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Hihohe posted:

What episode of Tim and Erics awesome show is this from

"Just go along with him, dear. Maybe it will go viral and he'll move out of the basement!"

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Morshu posted:

And it's next door to the biggest Brony convention!

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

So how does it feel to be next to the two biggest furry conventions in the world?

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

HappyKitty posted:

So how does it feel to be next to the two biggest furry conventions in the world?

Speaking from experience- sweaty and unpleasantly moist.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Camrath posted:

Speaking from experience- sweaty and unpleasantly moist.

:chloe:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yessssssssssssssssss, gettin mad ruddy

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Achewood called it 13 years ago.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08182004

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's the style! Jeez.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Counterpoint: Achewood is terrible. :colbert:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

whiteyfats posted:

Go gently caress yourself.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's the great thing about SA, no matter how universally acclaimed and beloved something is, there'll always be someone

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bum the Sad posted:

Go gently caress yourself.

Words hurt, Bum the Sad, words hurt. :smith:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

whiteyfats posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I mean that is awkward as hell but I'm much more interested in the guy pulling off the perfect movie film face shadow.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

I mean that is awkward as hell but I'm much more interested in the guy pulling off the perfect movie film face shadow.

The most insufferable thing about that picture is it was supposed to be a boys night and that jerk brought his girlfriend.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Morshu posted:

It's held within reasonable-even-for-a-goon walking distance of me and I'm so glad I have no reason to go downtown while it's going on.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Solice Kirsk posted:

The most insufferable thing about that picture is it was supposed to be a boys night and that jerk brought his girlfriend.

I knew a guy who brought his girlfriend everywhere. He literally brought her to a bachelor party and she just sat the whole night glowering "You guys are gross" and asking her bf "Can we go?".

I mean its better than chopping women up and keeping the parts in your freezer and having sex with said parts. A bit better.

I assume that's his O face.

I like how many women are there, looking at them, debating on whether to call the cops.

I know these guys carried this thing all around the con and acted as if becuase of their giant waifu they had priority to get though crowds, not to mention yell at anyone who would touch it. All cons and have some jackass with a giant costume or prop that they insist on taking everywhere including super busy places like dealers room and the corridors.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Solice Kirsk posted:

Reads better from left to right.

You are exactly wrong.

Tlacuache
Jul 3, 2007
Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

twistedmentat posted:

I know these guys carried this thing all around the con and acted as if becuase of their giant waifu they had priority to get though crowds, not to mention yell at anyone who would touch it. All cons and have some jackass with a giant costume or prop that they insist on taking everywhere including super busy places like dealers room and the corridors.

Was this at Comicpalooza last year? I know I saw that drat pillow all over cons around Texas and while I was interviewing a guest at either Comicpalooza or Space City Con, it got commented on.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I will never get the appeal of that series and why so many loving dorks are so loving into it. It's a stupid sex comedy where the joke is always OH HE TOUCHED HER rear end or WHOA SHE'S NAKED AND HAS BIG BREASTS AND IS A SHEEP GIRL! It's garbage, and the art is mediocre at best.

I know trap sprung and all, but seriously, gently caress that series.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Haha yeah love those movie films.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

KiteAuraan posted:

I will never get the appeal of that series and why so many loving dorks are so loving into it. It's a stupid sex comedy where the joke is always OH HE TOUCHED HER rear end or WHOA SHE'S NAKED AND HAS BIG BREASTS AND IS A SHEEP GIRL! It's garbage, and the art is mediocre at best.

I know trap sprung and all, but seriously, gently caress that series.

How to identify a anime nerd? 😁

• Locked thread