Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Think I'm gonna try and finish up super mario 64 tonight... I can't find where the drat vanish cap switch is and it's driving me insane

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

A cool drat horse posted:

Think I'm gonna try and finish up super mario 64 tonight... I can't find where the drat vanish cap switch is and it's driving me insane

It is decreed that one shall pound the pillars.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao

i just did the full 120-star run. search the castle thoroughly

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Nice. No sprinklers though? You water that poo poo by hand?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I got Enter the Gungeon last week, so probly some of that + Stardew and maybe some Chocobo Event

how do you like etg?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

filthy industrialist pig

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Shovel Knight is really fun and i'm upset i didn't play it sooner

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

symbolic posted:

Shovel Knight is really fun and i'm upset i didn't play it sooner

it's a fantastic game, maybe even perfect. the plague knight run is equally amazing if not better

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i wanted to finish champions road tonight but it's definitely not happening

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

extremebuff posted:

it's a fantastic game, maybe even perfect. the plague knight run is equally amazing if not better

yeah it's more balanced than i thought and the RPG elements are cool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i felt like the bosses for plague clearly didnt have bomb throwing in mind lolol but otherwise its fun as gently caress

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

I think when you get married your spouse will water things for you if they're happy enough

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i love enter the gungeon a lot..my only complaint at this point is *sometimes* a bunch of rooms will spawn with no teleporters and it loving ruins the pace lol but everything else feels great

i have like, nearing 200 hours in it and all i can think of is "i wish there was more of this game"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'll be playing yakuza 0...It's a crime that more people in the P zone aren't playing it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

extremebuff posted:

i love enter the gungeon a lot..my only complaint at this point is *sometimes* a bunch of rooms will spawn with no teleporters and it loving ruins the pace lol but everything else feels great

i have like, nearing 200 hours in it and all i can think of is "i wish there was more of this game"

What sticks out most in etg for me is how sometimes you get the worst loving guns and its like trying to kill moms heart with normal tears in isaac. I started it recently and am still trying to get my bearings but that poo poo annoys me

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

It involves draining some water with your rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

I leave my sprinklers in the greenhouse so I don't have to worry about the crops in there. Plus it's not that bad with the gold watering can

extremebuff posted:

how do you like etg?

I'm liking it but i'm still really bad at it. I think I made it to level 3 once and immediately got owned. The load times are kind of a bummer since there's no super fast way to restart a run

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

More SMTIV Apocalypse, and Super Mario Bros. 3 later.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I finally got my Wii U set up and have like 20 games to play on it so I can't decide and am playing Nuclear Throne instead

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I finally got my Wii U set up and have like 20 games to play on it so I can't decide and am playing Nuclear Throne instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhhmuPKe6w4

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

extremebuff posted:

I can't stand controlling plague knight even an hour in, I'm not likely to finish

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Ciaphas posted:

I can't stand controlling plague knight even an hour in, I'm not likely to finish

you fool.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

yakuza 0 tonight. goddamn this game is cool.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!

Ciaphas posted:

its really weird at first but now going back to shovel feels super slow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Starting SMB3 because Ive never beaten it warpless.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Going to play the secret dungeon in FFXV over and over.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

its really weird at first but now going back to shovel feels super slow

Yeah, Shovel feels really slow until you get the Dust Knuckle and Propeller Dagger.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
hey in training feel like 3s

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
some random rear end genesis games

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

finished Shovel Knight this afternoon so i'm gonna get started on Plague of Shadows

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

hey in training feel like 3s

For sure, Ill hop on Fightcade now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

some random rear end genesis games

Nice, any thing in particular? Ive got that huge steam collection they put out because everything minus sonic was on sale for like 8 bucks on one of the sales and I like pulling them up and playing random Genesis shmups from time to time

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
friendly reminder i have like a 3 hours total of palying, only know how to play ryu and ken, and i have literally never played a fighting game before that wasnt mashign Jin's spinning kick in tekken 3 or spiderman's attacks in MvC1

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 hours!
You have entered sfiii3n || Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (Japan 990512, NO CD)
<Tiral> you just suck rear end
<CharleneWhiteITN> so do you
<Tiral> all your excuses are invalid
<CharleneWhiteITN> you cheat with lag though
<Hatertot> You all suck, I'm the best Third Strike player ever
<Hatertot> Faggots

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

legendary 3s evo moment

https://youtu.be/q1r82kmXSPo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Nice, any thing in particular? Ive got that huge steam collection they put out because everything minus sonic was on sale for like 8 bucks on one of the sales and I like pulling them up and playing random Genesis shmups from time to time

been getting a lot of mileage out of this cart lately. but also maybe strider and some other stuff. who knows.