Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

SInce my old one broke a few weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Don't sleep on Turkey 101. It a solid performer at an excellent price. Also, get the Ol' Grand Dad 114 while you still can.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Weller's 12 year.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

I got to try Pappy van Winkle because it was dirt cheap at a bar downtown last week.

And by "try" I mean I bought 4 glasses. Did my damnedest to kill the bottle with my family. The spirit was willing, but the flesh and wallet were weak. It was excellent and I may never get to try it again.

Lounge pants from meundies are coming in tomorrow, I'm very excited to try them. I hope they're every bit as luxurious as my podcasts suggest. Will post a trip report. It's exciting that I'll write something about my nethers that won't exclusively elicit pity.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

prom candy posted:

Do you have a legit government of Canada medical card or one of those ones from a backroom dispensary? I've been wanting to check out the dispensaries that are popping up in my city but I'm kinda chickenshit.

I got mine from the very nicely appointed front room of a dispensary. You wanna know something that'll blow your loving mind? I had to get a criminal record check for a job last year. At the police station I presented my "medicinal society" ID as secondary photo ID and they loving took it.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

prom candy posted:

Do you have a legit government of Canada medical card or one of those ones from a backroom dispensary? I've been wanting to check out the dispensaries that are popping up in my city but I'm kinda chickenshit.

These guys helped me get set up. I got a discount for them not having an office in my city yet, even.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Gibby Les Paul Traditional Pro II

Got it for less than the price of a faded studio. But it needed work.
The previous owner put dimarzio steve vai pickups in it. Fuckin shredder pickups in a LP!
Rewired it to the OG 50's schematic with orange caps, got new pots, heavier gauge strings, gave it a setup, installed seymour duncan '59 PAF humbuckers. Put in new plastic back covers. Now its ready to make music.

MeatRocket8 has a new favorite as of 12:23 on Feb 4, 2017

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

:mrgw:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I got a 2017 Lincoln MKZ

It's my first new car ever, and I'm upgrading from a 2000 Toyota Solara :)

Edit:

FirstPlayer posted:

Right-click -> Copy Image Address, then put it in [img] tags unless it's big enough to need [timg].

Thank you for the explanation!

RCarr has a new favorite as of 16:17 on Feb 4, 2017

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Need to get the direct link and use the timg tag. It should end in .jpg

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

RCarr posted:

I got a 2017 Lincoln MKZ
http://imgur.com/a/3pgEo

http://imgur.com/a/dQ5EA

It's my first new car ever, and I'm upgrading from a 2000 Toyota Solara :)

Edit: What am I doing wrong?!?
Edit2: Added links because embedding doesn't work

Still doesn't work

Right-click -> Copy Image Address, then put it in [img] tags unless it's big enough to need [timg].

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Oh yes, this is definitely my jam. What are they going on?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Night Danger Moose posted:

Oh yes, this is definitely my jam. What are they going on?

E46 M3 with a 550hp LS3.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717784&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=10#post468598404

Build thread with pics and vids if you're interested! :)

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

ChocNitty posted:

That's a fine purchase, and thank you for making it a respectable instrument again.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

ChocNitty posted:

Got it for less than the price of a faded studio. But it needed work.
The previous owner put dimarzio steve vai pickups in it. Fuckin shredder pickups in a LP!
Rewired it to the OG 50's schematic with orange caps, got new pots, heavier gauge strings, gave it a setup, installed seymour duncan '59 PAF humbuckers. Put in new plastic back covers. Now its ready to make music.

Lol why would someone do that to a Les Paul?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

RCarr posted:

I got a 2017 Lincoln MKZ

dank whip. is it fast?

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

LifeSunDeath posted:

dank whip. is it fast?

Twin turbo 3.0L V6 is an available option...could be.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Some nostalgic items from my childhood, and a book on buttocks.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

ChocNitty posted:

Some nostalgic items from my childhood, and a book on buttocks.

Those walkie talkies were awesome! beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

taqueso posted:

Those walkie talkies were awesome! beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

The little morse code diagram on it is why I've never forgotten how to send an SOS message.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I bought a used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Replace my 1999 Honda Odyssey that's transmission blew out this past week after 150k miles

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Digital Jedi posted:

I bought a used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Replace my 1999 Honda Odyssey that's transmission blew out this past week after 150k miles

I love that you bought a Chrysler because of a bad transmission.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

PCOS Bill posted:

I love that you bought a Chrysler because of a bad transmission.

:golfclap:

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
I bought a signed photo of sexy Hermione.

From ginnydi.com

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Geoj posted:

Twin turbo 3.0L V6 is an available option...could be.

holy poo poo, Lincoln is doing that sort of thing now?? I haven't heard of any domestic that's twin turbo.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

colas posted:

holy poo poo, Lincoln is doing that sort of thing now?? I haven't heard of any domestic that's twin turbo.

This ain't your grandpa's Lincoln :smuggo:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

colas posted:

p sure it's the Taurus SHO engine which has been around a few years in its current form.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

C2C - 2.0 posted:

The gently caress?!?!

Are you really surprised that someone's ignorant about crawfish consumption? The ubiquitous crustacean staple that it is.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

kreyla posted:

From ginnydi.com

You bought a "pinup" of someone dressed as an underage girl.

Think long and hard on your life, man. And don't forget to inform your new neighbors when you move.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

PCOS Bill posted:

You bought a "pinup" of someone dressed as an underage girl.

Think long and hard on your life, man. And don't forget to inform your new neighbors when you move.

Did you just make two actually funny posts... in a row?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Hermione is like 40 years old in the last book's ending.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Mu Zeta posted:

Hermione is like 40 years old in the last book's ending.

That's definitely how anyone who's ever read the books or seen the movies remembers her, yeah

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Not to mention she's 18-19 in her last year at Hogwarts.

Let's not even get into how HBO showed Daenerys Targaryen literally getting raped when she was 13.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
She doesn't have buck teeth in the picture, and in one of the later books Hermione magically shrinks her buck teeth, so we could narrow down the age range of the Hermione that model is portraying based on that. But the costume is so far away from screen-accurate who the gently caress knows what they were going for.

Guy Goodbody has a new favorite as of 01:31 on Feb 6, 2017

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

kreyla posted:

Not to mention she's 18-19 in her last year at Hogwarts.

Let's not even get into how HBO showed Daenerys Targaryen literally getting raped when she was 13.

In the HBO show she's more like 17 or 18. They aged everyone up.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

treiz01 posted:

Did you just make two actually funny posts... in a row?

Nope.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Yeah as a non-GoT book reader Danny didn't appear younger than 20, which makes her rape a-ok.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

kreyla posted:

From ginnydi.com

Why did you think this would be something anyone would be okay with?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Honestly I didn't think much about it. I saw the artist featured on neatorama, and I collect vintage pin-ups. The pose is one used by Gil Elvgren.

The artist herself just posted this on her webpage.
http://www.ginnydi.com/blog-2/2017/2/4/harry-potter-and-the-age-of-consent

e:f;b