Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Alaois posted:

It wasn't even about MV this time, he started a thread in QCS crying about Hand Knit probating him in the NBA thread

Omg I didn't even know that. :cripes: I thought you were referencing his last QCS.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

No arguments there, but I feel like being a mod is a literal no-win scenario.

Kalli and Intruder did alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
:suspense:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Omg I didn't even know that. :cripes: I thought you were referencing his last QCS.

Kalli and Intruder did alright.

Kalli bowed out in a month because he didn't want to put up with the actually deranged people on this website.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Please let that page stay behind. Anything else. Have some more video game nostalgia.

Uncharted Waters: New Horizons (duh)
TIE Fighter
Ace Combat Zero
DJ Hero
Uplink
Crusader Kings
Advance Wars
Rocket League
Twilight Struggle
Phoenix Wright series, especially Investigations 2

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FebrezeNinja posted:

Please let that page stay behind. Anything else. Have some more video game nostalgia.

TIE Fighter
Ace Combat Zero
DJ Hero
Uplink
Crusader Kings
Advance Wars
Rocket League
Twilight Struggle

I'm sad that DJ Hero counts as "video game nostalgia", it was so much better than Guitar Hero

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

Kalli bowed out in a month because he didn't want to put up with the actually deranged people on this website.

All I do is have a differing opinion than others. Gendo was an actual deranged creepy stalker. Being an internet moderator willingly means you're deranged off the bat.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Alaois posted:

TFF moderation should be done in the style of the Roman Republic. In times of crisis we vote a poster the power of Moderator. He defeats Hannibalbans DNS, and then voluntarily relinquishes power to grow cabbages.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

FebrezeNinja posted:

TIE Fighter
Ace Combat Zero
DJ Hero
Uplink
Crusader Kings
Advance Wars
Rocket League
Twilight Struggle

rocket league isn't even two years old lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

All I do is have a differing opinion than others. Gendo was an actual deranged creepy stalker. Being an internet moderator willingly means you're deranged off the bat.

I wasn't even talking about you, I was talking about people like this:

blowfish posted:

honestly i think the whole concept of punishing people for abusing animals in and of itself is wrong

animals cannot take responsibility as members of society and with very few exceptions display no evidence of a sense of self so basically they are things that respond to stimuli (no, any sort of "pain" response that can be reproduced by a few kilobytes of lovely code does not count as suffering)

as goons keep emphasising over and over again punishing people for victimless crimes is dumb and wrong so

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Volkerball posted:

rocket league isn't even two years old lol
I used to think I could get good at it. I certainly miss that.

Edit: but yeah nostalgia was the wrong word the list just changed at some point

FebrezeNinja fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Feb 5, 2017

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Words With Friends

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

I wasn't even talking about you, I was talking about people like this:

Wtf is that

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Doltos posted:

Wtf is that

cool who are completely normal people post in GBS

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Cavauro posted:

i never knew a chicken was an animal so i always thouhgnt they were called Chickened wings and it was some way to cook a meat.

I've appreciated your posts this year :)

Doltos whines a lot and I never noticed a major issue with MV

:shrug: don't take the internet so seriously.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

FebrezeNinja posted:

I used to think I could get good at it. I certainly miss that.

I'm making the push for Champion in Doubles and Standard.

The Van wins all games.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chichevache posted:

TFF moderation should be done in the style of the Roman Republic. In times of crisis we vote a poster the power of Moderator. He defeats Hannibalbans DNS, and then voluntarily relinquishes power to grow cabbages.

Let's try an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of moderator for the week, but all the decisions of that moderator have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two thirds majority in the case of...you get the picture.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
LaDainian Tomlinson is the last San Diego Charger that will ever be inducted into the hall of fame.

:smith:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

LaDainian Tomlinson is the last San Diego Charger that will ever be inducted into the hall of fame.

The NFL doesn't really make a big deal about which team a player goes in as so you've got a good shot with Drew Brees.

I mean Rivers has a non zero chance and Gates too.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Chichevache posted:

Something something Dark Knight quote

Benny the Snake fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Feb 5, 2017

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Silly Burrito posted:

Let's try an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of moderator for the week, but all the decisions of that moderator have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two thirds majority in the case of...you get the picture.

I much rather prefer a system where a tart in a lake throws a saber at one of us

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

a neat cape posted:

When Philip Rivers brings a Super Bowl to LA, they will put him in, and when he gives his speech he will wear a SD Chargers hat.

He seems to love that terrible city.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Doltos posted:

I much rather prefer a system where a tart in a lake throws a saber at one of us

Replace saber with star and that's pretty much how it is now.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Now I suddenly understand why we don't have chat threads.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Thaddius the Large posted:

Let's steer this is a more TFF chat direction, food chat! Got Chili Batch #1 assembled, now it needs to cook down for the next few hours while I assemble the chicken chili verde.

Chili update:

It'll be ready just in time for halftime, :getin:

Thaddius the Large fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Feb 6, 2017

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Get Carter is a fantastic movie.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Let's steer this is a more TFF chat direction, food chat! Got Chili Batch #1 assembled, now it needs to cook down for the next few hours while I assemble the chicken chili verde.

Ah yes, the perfect way to steer a discussion in a less volatile direction, bring up chili

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Alaois posted:

Ah yes, the perfect way to steer a discussion in a less volatile direction, bring up chili

I practice the Tao of Chili, there is no sense in fighting in the great bean wars, all ways lead to good food in the end. That or the chocolate dipped cannabis cookies I prepared are kicking in.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I am going to be picking up 350 worth of catered BBQ today. I have already had two beers and I'm currently banging it out on the stationary bike.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Doltos isn't wrong about charlesthehammer, and not one of you have Dark Souls in your favorite games list wtf

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i've been eating clean but i kind of want some pizza for the super bowl which i am watching by myself

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

The NFL doesn't really make a big deal about which team a player goes in as so you've got a good shot with Drew Brees.

I mean Rivers has a non zero chance and Gates too.

Brees doesn't really count.

And Rivers and Gates (Gates will get in, Rivers won't) would be San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

a neat cape posted:

Brees doesn't really count.

And Rivers and Gates (Gates will get in, Rivers won't) would be San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers

LDT would be Chargers/Jets.

Whats your point?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I make chili the way my dad made chili and his dad before him all you need is a can opener for the hormel

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ehud posted:

i've been eating clean but i kind of want some pizza for the super bowl which i am watching by myself

Embrace National Non-Thanksgiving Gluttony Day.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

gently caress YEAH

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Will you guys stop having a loving slap fight on SB Sunday ?

You both come off as petulant children.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Doltos isn't wrong about charlesthehammer, and not one of you have Dark Souls in your favorite games list wtf

"The plunging attack is the most devastating move in the game... and I died... thank you dark souls"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I paid $50 for a steak dinner at West Coast Cigars. Nice seat in front of the big screen, two nice cigars, and a t-shirt!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Flikken posted:

LDT would be Chargers/Jets.

Whats your point?

That seeing that Los Angeles part slapped onto Gates' bust is going to make me mad about sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Cuz it's poo poo come at me

• Locked thread