Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

fsif posted:

Hi me of six months ago. trump wins the election and the Patriots win the Super Bowl. Adjust your prescriptions accordingly.

Do you have magic powers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
its just loving unbelievable. how does it happen. this is why i believe in god. no wait that anything other than a divine entity can have a hand in this type of poo poo.

im so loving pissed i just dont know what to do. had to take xanax to calm myself down

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I got severely injured playing a flag football game that prevented me from playing contact sports ever again and now live off of Social Security disability checks.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The front page of this forum looks amazing. Thank God there's no mod with a stick up his rear end to tell people not to make funny threads and posts.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

gently caress TOM BRADY

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

qkkl posted:

I got severely injured playing a flag football game that prevented me from playing contact sports ever again and now live off of Social Security disability checks.

cucked if true

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
probably gonna call in sick and use my last PTO to cry/lay in bed

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
we loving did it boys. I finally changed my avatar and title

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

MVP!!

absolomb
Nov 26, 2004
Putting the "emo" back in "chemotherapy".
The Atlanta Falcons blew a 64 point lead in the superbowl

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
Man, what the gently caress...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I'm down with New England beating the NFC team that beats the Packers in the NFCCG.

Second time now.

:feelsgood:

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
OK, now I'm legitimately disgusted with Pats fans

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/2/5/14518774/the-patriots-celebrated-their-super-bowl-win-with-guy-fieri-for-some-reason

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES

They are the lightning!

They are the frenzy!

They are the New England Patriots!

I'd smash.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Why is Voldemort there?

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

Eggs posted:

It kinda wasnt

I agree, you should feel that way.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Matt Ryan wore a bra

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Most tears shed in TFF

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Pops Mgee posted:

Why is Voldemort there?

Drawing Trump would be too divisive

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Pops Mgee posted:

Why is Voldemort there?

I saw him as Death from Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, so I guess it's a generational thing :v:

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
Seriously though, how do you gently caress up a 4 possession game?

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Pops Mgee posted:

Why is Voldemort there?

gotta give shoutouts to the real fans

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

TyroneGoldstein posted:

Play against New England

Be Dumb

???

Pats Win!

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
The ATL owner and his wife going down to the field only to have all their happiness turn to ashes in their mouth was the cruelest part

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TyroneGoldstein posted:

the thing is the pats didn't show up for an entire half. brady looked completely lost and poo poo. the playcalling was rear end. it's not like the pats were performing at their normal level and just getting outplayed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

TyroneGoldstein posted:

Prevent defense

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Pops Mgee posted:

Why is Voldemort there?

It incorporates elements from all previous editions of TB Times. Voldemort was featured in the week 12 edition.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
28 minutes

The Falcons needed a single field goal to ice that game, and they had 28 minutes to get it, and they failed. What a collapse, holy poo poo

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Febreeze posted:

28 minutes

The Falcons needed a single field goal to ice that game, and they had 28 minutes to get it, and they failed. What a collapse, holy poo poo

that atlanta goatse stadium goes without a ring for another year

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Febreeze posted:

28 minutes

going to be one of the worst collapses in NFL history for sure

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

GaussianCopula posted:

It incorporates elements from all previous editions of TB Times. Voldemort was featured in the week 12 edition.

I wish the tiny Toro wasn't obstructed

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/bill-belichick-gazes-fondly-absence-reflection-vin-55232

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

GaussianCopula posted:

That's what I figured but couldn't figure out what team he would represent. Works better thinking of him being there as a friend of Tom's.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Febreeze posted:

28 minutes

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Febreeze posted:

28 minutes

Falcons gonna falcon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/828424122317299712

Sad!

• Locked thread