Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Ooooh this guy better really up his Valentine's Day game this year. This is exactly the type of situation where wanting that grand romantic gesture she's talking about is totally justified

Also, at bare minimum, a sincere conversation about "I read some books about female sexual anatomy and now realize that, if we do decide to have biological children and you give birth vaginally, this will not turn your genitalia into a numb, ravaged clownhole on which I can enact my fantasies involving horse dildos (or whatever) to your resigned acceptance." Seriously, what the Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

I [25F] orgasm more than my partner [35M]. He says this is unfair, but is it?
submitted 26 minutes ago by throwaway53199

Using a throwaway to avoid bruised egos.

I'm highly orgasmic -- I'm lucky! I can orgasm easily from vaginal intercourse; I know exactly the right fantasies to focus on, the right movements to instruct my partners to help me get there, etc.

My partner of two years, who's 9/10 my favorite person in the world, is more difficult to get off. Whether it's due to coke or whiskey dick or death grip, it's always been a formidable physical challenge that some nights I'm just not up for, although I do my best to be GGG despite working a long shift. He needs a lot of physical stamina and focus. Frankly, at times, it can be exhausting.

I try not to resent him, considering I have the easier path. However, I feel a surmountable and growing resentment when he tallies the number of times I've orgasmed in comparison to his. First of all: women are multi-orgasmic. Secondly, I personally am extremely orgasmic. Of course he helps me get there, and I adore when he does, but I could masturbate in a variety of ways all day every day and bring myself to lovely orgasms till the cows come home. My orgasms are casual, aren't medal-worthy.

Constantly he calls me selfish. I try my very best to please him (oral, anal, vaginal, dirty talk, anything! I'm a giver and slightly submissive), but some nights it just doesn't happen for him.

I know in part some of his issue is coke/whiskey dic
k and in part death grip, but the majority of my issue is his attitude.

It's hard to cum when your partner accuses you of being selfish all the time.

Regarding communicating him, what can I do/say? No other lover has accused me of being selfish in bed. Am I missing some crucial step? Even suggesting Dan Savage's advice about avoiding death grip until the sensitivity returns to a dude's dick would hurt his ego. Please help!

TL;DR: look at me the right way and I cum. My partner requires an acrobatic parade. Who's right about the tally, and what can I do about it?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Bubblyblubber posted:

Like this fine young man:

A SPICE??? IN MY NOURISHING GRUEL?????

sounds like he's experimenting too much instead of just practicing the fundamentals, a pretty common mistake in literally every endeavor from people who want to skip the "I'm new to this" phase and go straight to "i'm good and can do whatever".

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

sounds like he's experimenting too much instead of just practicing the fundamentals, a pretty common mistake in literally every endeavor from people who want to skip the "I'm new to this" phase and go straight to "i'm good and can do whatever".

I like to imagine this goofy rear end moron in a chef's apron, presenting food to the poor girl like he's on iron chef.

"Yes, this is a jackfruit infused, wild rice risotto, with poached game hen in a Port wine reduction with the secret ingredient, smoked paprika. Enjoy." *bows*

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Ooooh this guy better really up his Valentine's Day game this year. This is exactly the type of situation where wanting that grand romantic gesture she's talking about is totally justified
Not really? They're in a 10 year relationship that started when they were 20 and he's getting bored with their sex life (which she didn't describe at all). The whole sleeping on the couch thing in general just reeks of abuse, no self respecting person should ever just accept getting kicked out of their own bedroom.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

VDay is also the prime day to test what you can get away with. Wonder which option he'll go for.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

Not really? They're in a 10 year relationship that started when they were 20 and he's getting bored with their sex life (which she didn't describe at all). The whole sleeping on the couch thing in general just reeks of abuse, no self respecting person should ever just accept getting kicked out of their own bedroom.

Yes, the problem partner is definitely the one who had an emotion, not the one who talked to his friend within his wife's earshot about how he hopes her junk gets all hosed up so he can "get away with" sexual acts on her

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

Who gets bored of their sex life and says to their friend "I can't wait until child birth destroys her genitals so I can do whatever I want to her"?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Lonely Virgil posted:

Who gets bored of their sex life and says to their friend "I can't wait until child birth destroys her genitals so I can do whatever I want to her"?

That particular aspect of it is weird but I mean what exactly is he thinking would change due to less sensitivity? Maybe I'm naive but i can't think of a situation where someone would want their gf/wife to be "looser" that doesn't boil down to them turning down sex in the first place. As far as misogynistic associations with having children go, it's usually the opposite problem. She didn't mention their sex life at all in the post, which is p weird cause everyone else with odd sex problems invariably says "we have sex that both of us enjoy x times a week".

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Antivehicular posted:

Is there any thread derail more boring than "what do you spend on food?"/"anyone who spends less on groceries than me is a bean-eating poor and anyone who spends more is a decadent maniac" chat? Let's go back to Reddit:

Me [29 F] with my husband [30 M], together 9.5 years & married 5, I overheard him talking about our sex life in detail with a friend [30? M]Relationships
submitted 4 hours ago by pepepenguin[🍰]

quote:

He also started talking about what he thinks I'd be willing to do after I 'pop out a couple of kids' because 'after that, all those nerve endings down there are ruined'.

Holy loving poo poo. :stonk:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

ravaged clownhole

welp I'm set for my next namechange

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Bubblyblubber posted:

Yeah, I can see where she's coming from. Drowning food in spices (also for tacos, cumin and cayenne would be preferable to paprika) so that it just overpowers any other flavor is gross and annoying. It's not that she doesn't appreciate the effort, it's that she needs to communicate that the effort is wasted on her every night. It's great to experiment and have something new, but not having a dish or dishes to look forward to that's familiar makes everything else become banal.

Get the dude cooking lessons or Blue Apron for Valentine's Day. He wants to cook but it kind of sounds like he's loving it up with creativity before knowing what tastes good.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

That particular aspect of it is weird but I mean what exactly is he thinking would change due to less sensitivity? Maybe I'm naive but i can't think of a situation where someone would want their gf/wife to be "looser" that doesn't boil down to them turning down sex in the first place. As far as misogynistic associations with having children go, it's usually the opposite problem. She didn't mention their sex life at all in the post, which is p weird cause everyone else with odd sex problems invariably says "we have sex that both of us enjoy x times a week".

It's not about "looseness," it's about the concept that she would lose nervous sensitivity, so presumably acts that were previously painful to her would be numbed out / she would be apathetic enough about sex to just let him do whatever. Basically, he wants her not to have a physiological reason to deny him whatever it is that he fantasizes about. It also suggests he's looking forward to a sexual paradigm where her sensitivity is so shot that she doesn't even have the option of sexual pleasure, so he can be completely selfish in bed.

You're also letting the possibility that their sex life is inadequate be way more of an excuse for his behavior than it should be. If their relationship as a whole is solid, as the OP clearly believed it to be, he shouldn't be talking about his sexual frustrations with a buddy where his wife can overhear -- he should be talking about them with his wife, so their sex life can actually improve. He's also explicitly bashing her sexual behavior (making fun of her fantasies) there, not just criticizing a lack of sex, which makes me think this isn't a dead-bedroom problem.

Antivehicular fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Feb 6, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bubblyblubber posted:

oh no herring, one of the commonest foods in the world!!!!!!!!

whaaat is this fiiiish?!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ArbitraryC posted:

hey you're a stupid shithead

just a real dunderhead, all-around

you can't read and you have stupid opinions

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Dude really needs to put his foot down with his wife - no way will any sex time be happening if he's burning out constantly. I'd be sorely tempted to throw it back at her with "if we got rid of the second car we don't use and didn't waste money on food at expensive stores, I wouldn't need three loving jobs and we could have more time together." He's an idiot for not saying something sooner, like before he literally collapsed at work from exhaustion.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Antivehicular posted:

It's not about "looseness," it's about the concept that she would lose nervous sensitivity, so presumably acts that were previously painful to her would be numbed out / she would be apathetic enough about sex to just let him do whatever. Basically, he wants her not to have a physiological reason to deny him whatever it is that he fantasizes about.

What piv acts do you think are typically painful? I'm just saying that's such a weird situation, we've only heard her interpretation of the situation but I could easily see it being "she often turns down sex because she finds it uncomfortable" (a common medical/psychological issue) and his friend saying that it'd be different after she had kids which is totally ignorant but sorta makes sense if you don't understand that it's mostly a psychological issue.

quote:

You're also letting the possibility that their sex life is inadequate be way more of an excuse for his behavior than it should be. If their relationship as a whole is solid, as the OP clearly believed it to be, he shouldn't be talking about his sexual frustrations with a buddy where his wife can overhear -- he should be talking about them with his wife, so their sex life can actually improve. He's also explicitly bashing her sexual behavior (making fun of her fantasies) there, not just criticizing a lack of sex, which makes me think this isn't a dead-bedroom problem.
He's talking with a same-sex friend he presumably isn't attracted to, that's like the healthiest outlet for sexual issues. He didn't knowingly do it knowing she was just hanging out on the other side of the door listening in and was immediately apologetic upon discovering she overheard to the point of sleeping on the couch (which is itself a nod to an abusive relationship).

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

She mentioned she thought they had a healthy sex life, though? He just wants to preform sex acts she wouldn't normally be okay with because he presumes she will numb to them or not care what he does to her.

I bet this guy would be stoked if she got paralyzed from the waist down.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
just real dumb, arbitraryc. stupid as a barrel of bricks.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

ArbitraryC posted:

What piv acts do you think are typically painful? I'm just saying that's such a weird situation, we've only heard her interpretation of the situation but I could easily see it being "she often turns down sex because she finds it uncomfortable" (a common medical/psychological issue) and his friend saying that it'd be different after she had kids which is totally ignorant but sorta makes sense if you don't understand that it's mostly a psychological issue.

He's talking with a same-sex friend he presumably isn't attracted to, that's like the healthiest outlet for sexual issues. He didn't knowingly do it knowing she was just hanging out on the other side of the door listening in.

This is not the hill to die on. Dude was being a shithead and got called on it. End of story.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

as someone that has never been in a long term non horribly toxic relationship, in my opinion he d

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Food chat was a dumb derail but I'm glad I got to somehow rock the world of that one dude who can't survive on a lower middle class budget or conceive of not getting hammered all the time

Eponine posted:

Yeah, I can see where she's coming from. Drowning food in spices (also for tacos, cumin and cayenne would be preferable to paprika) so that it just overpowers any other flavor is gross and annoying. It's not that she doesn't appreciate the effort, it's that she needs to communicate that the effort is wasted on her every night. It's great to experiment and have something new, but not having a dish or dishes to look forward to that's familiar makes everything else become banal.

Get the dude cooking lessons or Blue Apron for Valentine's Day. He wants to cook but it kind of sounds like he's loving it up with creativity before knowing what tastes good.

were people to take their issues with their partners to their partners first, instead of avoiding them to solicit the opinions of anonymous internet gossips, the only threads in r/relationships would be the really depressing abuse ones so I'm glad so many people are dummies

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Sex shouldn't be painful and I'm surprised this is a controversial opinion.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
I didn’t even think of it as a pain thing, exactly. More like "when her vag loses all feeling so missionary is boring to her, maybe she will finally be willing to try anal".

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

In further "idiots don't understand vaginas" news

quote:

Me [24M] and my [26F] were having intercourse when I noticed something, and I'm afraid she cheatedInfidelity

My girlfriend and I have been together almost 3 years and have lived together for 2. We had intercourse tonight after she supposedly went to spend the day with her parents. I started by going down on her and IMMEDIATLY noticed she was.. more loose than normal (forgive my lack of a better description). She is always very tight, and it's blaringly obvious because I have to be slow and careful, not trying to brag of course but I am not lacking in the size department very much and usually hurt her if I'm not careful. We can't do very many positions because she is in to much discomfort.

Here is where that becomes concerning. I NEVER am able to just slide in, it always takes slowly working and massaging my way inside of her. This time, I literally slid as deep as I could go because I wasn't expecting anything different, and there was zero resistance. I just immediately slide all the way in, about as deep as I could, and she DIDNT FLINCH.

I hope and pray she isn't cheating on me, but cheating one time, for any reason, and I walk away. Rather, I run away. I do not ever for any reason condone infidelity and I am so worried I just caught her.

TLDR: My girlfriend was incredibly loose and not reactive to what is usually a very sensitive time in bed. This happened after she "went to see her parents for the day". Is this a blaring sign that she had intercourse earlier that morning while possibly pretending to be visiting her parents?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

La Brea Carpet posted:

In further "idiots don't understand vaginas news"

How are people this stupid?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

what is it they think it's made of down there, exactly, silly putty

maybe the super kinky poo poo that one guy wanted to do once babies had killed the op's snatch was rub it on some newspaper so he could see Archie backwards

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Feb 6, 2017

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

quote:

Oh my god dude go read some drat guides on "basic anatomy and how to relationship like an adult" because "she's loose omg that whore!" is:

Ignorant as gently caress because vaginas aren't a drat sock that lost its elastic

Paranoid as gently caress (see point 1 above)

Distrusting and gross. Like seriously, you have no respect for her if your first thought here is "she's cheating!"

Or you could just ask her who she's obviously!!! been banging behind your back and let her do the easy work of breaking up with you for being grossly mistrusting.

Not as good as the previous rant, but still p decent

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

La Brea Carpet posted:

This guy is the slightly smarter brother of the "sexual fluids in the vagina? Did I come?! I don't think I came, so it must be SOMEONE ELSE'S SEMEN!!" guy from a couple days ago. Like, 0.5 IQ points smarter, if that.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Bubblyblubber posted:

the issue here isn't that he's cooking with spices, it's that smoked paprika is his Creme fraiche

La Brea Carpet posted:

guy with a big dick, you are 24 years old, do women just put up with your inept foreplay because you have a huge dick? because you should be old enough to know you need to pump the gas a bit before you can get the motor running :iiaca:

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Feb 6, 2017

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I must've missed the part where he has a big ol' penis. I don't think vaginas really change much depending on what you stick in them though

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Antivehicular posted:

Also, at bare minimum, a sincere conversation about "I read some books about female sexual anatomy and now realize that, if we do decide to have biological children and you give birth vaginally, this will not turn your genitalia into a numb, ravaged clownhole on which I can enact my fantasies involving horse dildos (or whatever) to your resigned acceptance." Seriously, what the Christ.

That part was pretty menacing. Like what.

gentle pete posted:

know in part some of his issue is coke/whiskey dick and in part death grip,

What the gently caress? She keeps casually referencing some intense fear of death like it's the same thing as a broken dick. Or does it have some other meaning I'm not aware of? I'm beyond fascinated with whatever is going on here. Jeez, you think one of these things could be it, lady? Are you sure?

Pick posted:

oh no herring, one of the commonest foods in the world!!!!!!!!

whaaat is this fiiiish?!

The smoked paprika confusion is what got me.

Psycho Society posted:

I must've missed the part where he has a big ol' penis. I don't think vaginas really change much depending on what you stick in them though

He said he's not lacking in the size department. There's a lot of ebb and flow with a lady's special area; sometimes it's tighter and sometimes it's looser. Usually if you're extra turned on you have an easier time gettin stuff in there so maybe this is the first time she's actually been aroused in three years?:iiam:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

What the gently caress? She keeps casually referencing some intense fear of death like it's the same thing as a broken dick. Or does it have some other meaning I'm not aware of? I'm beyond fascinated with whatever is going on here. Jeez, you think one of these things could be it, lady? Are you sure?

"Death grip" is a commonly-used euphemism for "masturbate with way too tight a grip/otherwise jack it so hard and rough that you lower your dick sensitivity and it's a longer and more difficult process to orgasm from partnered sex." It's a fairly common problem and a reason that a lot of dudes in that situation are advised to lay off masturbation for a bit and see if their sensitivity improves.

With this dude, though, it's definitely the cocaine and booze. Like, come on.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Death grip? Pretty common expression in the US at least. Like you're holding on to something for dear life, you've got a death grip on it. In this case, his penis.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Antivehicular posted:

"Death grip" is a commonly-used euphemism for "masturbate with way too tight a grip/otherwise jack it so hard and rough that you lower your dick sensitivity and it's a longer and more difficult process to orgasm from partnered sex." It's a fairly common problem and a reason that a lot of dudes in that situation are advised to lay off masturbation for a bit and see if their sensitivity improves.

With this dude, though, it's definitely the cocaine and booze. Like, come on.

Oookay. I think the reference to his coke problem made me assume it meant literal death.

Gadzuko posted:

Death grip? Pretty common expression in the US at least. Like you're holding on to something for dear life, you've got a death grip on it. In this case, his penis.

He done broke he own dick

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Why would you want to have sex for a shorter period of time than you masturbate, that seems like a waste tbh

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Mirthless posted:

:cripes:

this guy needs to get a hold on their finances and quit one of those jobs, his wife sounds awful but good god man why are you doing this to yourself???? 400 dollars a week on groceries??? FOR THREE PEOPLE???

I have no clue how you can spend that much on food. I'm fairly sure I spend roughly $400 a month feeding 2 of us and a dog. And this is including grabbing take out twice a month or so.

But then I give 0 shits about organic free range whatever. I just buy what happens to be on sale that week and figure out what I can make with it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Me [48 F] with my husband's [48 M] colleague[23 F] of a year, everyone except me loves her and I'm going crazy Relationships
submitted 6 hours ago by ywthrowaway
My husband and I have been married for 25 years, and we have two children [16F] and [17M].

Last January, my husband's department hired a young woman, Brit, who works directly under my husband, Jeff. Jeff has always been a good storyteller and come back with anecdotes about work every night, but every since Brit came to work there, she seems to be at the center of every single one of them. Inside jokes they have together, projects they work on together, political discussions they had together. Every. Single. Thing. Together.

I first met her early last year when she was a new hire at one of my husband's colleague's housewarming party, and she's like a manic pixie dream girl come to life. She knows enough about everyone in the room to carry on a conversation about their interests, she can cook and quote cult films or high literature, tell a good story, and flirts with everyone. On top of that, she's skinny, hot, and young. Surrounded by male programmers all day, she's basically a local celebrity. She wears cute dresses that show off her figure a little too much, and everyone's always smiling around her.

I met her again at the Christmas party two months ago, and she immediately acted like we were family. She hugs everyone, knows every wife's and child's name, speaks to people in their native languages, and dances all night with pretty much everyone. That night, Jeff wouldn't shut up about how well she's fitting in and how glad he is that a young woman managed to survive in their industry and be accepted by all the sexist jerks in the company. Well of course they accept her. Literally all of them want to gently caress her.

Apparently she's amazing at her job, and very ambitious, which Jeff raves about all the time. I know she's his "protege," but it makes me feel like poo poo as a housewife of two decades to here my husband go crazy over this slutty careerist when I'm exactly the opposite.

When we hosted a dinner party for my husband's department a week ago, Brit ended up meeting my children. They both think she's amazing. My daughter asked her for help on an essay and my son talked to her about his college apps. My dog was all over her. A neighbor stopped by the party to drop something off, stayed to talk to her, and next week she ended up raving to Jeff about her for hours. And the worst part is, every time someone tells my husband how amazing Brit is, he glows and agrees with them. His face lights up when he talks about her, gets an email from her, or when someone brings her up. Sometimes he tunes out of what I'm saying for minutes at a time with a smile on his face, and I think he's thinking about her.

They get lunch together sometimes, but only because she's joined the group of coworkers that he always gets lunch with. I asked him to stop going and he said he would (angrily), but sometimes I think he goes anyway.
My husband is a very attractive man, and he's always had women (including younger women) going for him, but until now I've never seen anyone make him so giddy.

I hate her, Reddit. I think she's fake, eager to please, and her personal life is a revolving door of men that she keeps around for about a month each before discarding them. I don't know how to deal with this girl and her incessant need to be loved by everyone, especially my husband. How do I decouple our lives from her?

tl;dr: Husband's subordinate has everyone, from my husband to my dog, panting over her. I need her out of my family's life.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Psycho Society posted:

Why would you want to have sex for a shorter period of time than you masturbate, that seems like a waste tbh

These are the guys that will lock the doors and spend four hours jerking off to to three screens of Internet porn, but get impatient and pissed off if they and/or their partner don't have an orgasm within five minutes of beginning intercourse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Pick posted:

Me [48 F] with my husband's [48 M] colleague[23 F] of a year, everyone except me loves her and I'm going crazy Relationships
In general i would say calling things fake is against the rules in this thread but i honestly can't imagine someone that petty making a post that owns themselves so hard. It's one thing when it's a narcissistic person posting about how much they don't understand they've wronged someone else but this is just sad.