Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Because we have so much to talk about until april

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

You should all put on NFL network and stroke with me

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

no nipple escapes my view

abagofcheetos posted:

was that chrissy teigans nipple?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

As a Patriots fan it's completely overwhelming how they won and solidified their legacy. I can't believe that comeback and everything they went through this year. It's going to be really tough when they decline after Brady leaves and I have to find a better team to follow.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddd

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

As a Patriots fan it's completely overwhelming how they won and solidified their legacy. I can't believe that comeback and everything they went through this year. It's going to be really tough when they decline after Brady leaves and I have to find a better team to follow.

Brady retiring isn't going to suddenly make the bills and the jets competent

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Ehuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddd

Leave that man alone with his bad team, awesome co-worker, and small, bent weiner.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

TBeats posted:

He came back from 25 down in 18 minutes in the Super Bowl.

look if i were an asshat just posting dumb memes like some people in this thread i'd just go with

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

thats not an if

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

iospace posted:

Besides that guy (and you) and pearl clutching old women who have nothing better to do besides call the FCC about the slightest thing that they disagree with on TV, who cares? :nallears:

Why did you post this

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Honestly surprised Favre doesn't have more 40+ attempt games than that

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Abugadu posted:

look if i were an asshat just posting dumb memes like some people in this thread i'd just go with

drat that's a lot of bling.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Favre only had something like 4 or 5 400+ yard games in his career, which is nuts considering how long he played.

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Yes, this is going to hurt.

Durandal1707 posted:

Favre only had something like 4 or 5 400+ yard games in his career, which is nuts considering how long he played.

well his prime didn't overlap with the rule changes that made passers gods. I mean Brees, Stafford, late career manning, and 2011 Brady are 4 of the 5 QBs with 5000 yards in a year. Favre would've done it had his career started in 2009.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

TBeats posted:

He came back from 25 down in 18 minutes in the Super Bowl.

That's amazing, he just walked on in the 4th quarter with a blank slate and won the game? Who did he replace at QB for them to be losing 28-3? It was Brissett, right? He must have been pretty bad to let the Falcons D score more than he did in 3 quarters. Boy must he be embarrassed! Luckily Brady was around to step in and also to tell Shanahan not to run the ball so he had time to come back.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

shirts and skins posted:

That's amazing, he just walked on in the 4th quarter with a blank slate and won the game? Who did he replace at QB for them to be losing 28-3? It was Brissett, right? He must have been pretty bad to let the Falcons D score more than he did in 3 quarters. Boy must he be embarrassed! Luckily Brady was around to step in and also to tell Shanahan not to run the ball so he had time to come back.

Yeah and then he came back from 25 down with 18 minutes left in the super bowl

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Abugadu posted:

There's plenty of reasons to admire the guy, I just feel like saying this was his greatest game and a testament to his awesomeness is really loving overblown considering how many basic things the Falcons hosed up and how many tiny miracles had to happen for it to occur.

the falcons were only in the position they were cuz brady did actually play like poo poo for a half or so.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Groovelord Neato posted:

the falcons were only in the position they were cuz brady did actually play like poo poo for a half or so.

Not to mention how thoroughly unimpressive it is for his offense to score 28 points against the Falcons D in regulation. That puts him in this season's luminous company of Winston (twice), Brees (twice), Newton, Rivers, Rodgers, and Carr (the Chiefs also scored 29 but one was a Berry pick six).

Brady was so horrible in the first 3 quarters that he had to do it all in the 4th, and even then he had to rely on the Falcons loving up every facet of the game to come back.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

shirts and skins posted:

Not to mention how thoroughly unimpressive it is for his offense to score 28 points against the Falcons D in just over a quarter. That puts him in this season's luminous company of Winston (twice), Brees (twice), Newton, Rivers, Rodgers, and Carr (the Chiefs also scored 29 but one was a Berry pick six).

Brady was so horrible in the first 3 quarters that he had to do it all in the 4th, and even then he had to rely on the Falcons loving up every facet of the game to come back.

Ftfy

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
It only shows greatness that Brady was able to adapt to a defensive game plan that very clearly was superior to the original Patriots offensive game plan during the Super Bowl and lead that comeback and it was his presence that inspired the Patriots defense to not give up but contribute to the greatest Super Bowl comeback ever.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
My son in 2030: Dad, what was the 2016-2017 NFL season like

Me: well son it started with a dead gorilla and ended with a dead falcon

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Brady responded to what that picture of him praying was about :

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

holy poo poo i saw that earlier and thought it was fake. i loving love THOMAS EDWARD PATRICK BRADY JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

holy poo poo i saw that earlier and thought it was fake. i loving love THOMAS EDWARD PATRICK BRADY JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was curious if your name had been updated. Glad to see it has.

Still, gently caress tom brady and the pats.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Me

https://twitter.com/DandC/status/828988146075439107

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Kalli posted:

Brady responded to what that picture of him praying was about :

Good it still hurts him deep inside

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Febreeze posted:

Use the force, Luke.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Febreeze posted:

there's always next year :getin:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

i will be providing parade coverage today

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/828982961630478336

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Well I normally don't support Boston sports fans but I can get behind the theme of this parade.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Febreeze posted:

Very good. As long as the fire of vengeance burns in his heart and he will keep playing - keep winning.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

nice loving D assclown

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

nice loving D assclown

you can s my d from the back

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

you can s my d from the back

he forgot the D and tried to salvage it midway through the E!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The big story of the game that's only being talked about a little bit is the INSANE disparity in the number of plays run by each offense. The Patriots ultimately ran 2 plays on offense for every 1 play run by Atlanta (93 to 46.)

Twice as many loving plays!

:psyduck::wtc:

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

GOODELL SUCKIN ON A BIG COCK

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/829001644901806080

7 RING SHRIMP fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Feb 7, 2017

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/829004051668951040

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

corn on the cop posted:

he forgot the D and tried to salvage it midway through the E!

i actually think he forgot the second o, which looks like a d, and only realized it after writing GODE

• Locked thread