Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

from one drunk OC to another. good luck atlanta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Hahah Saban is PISSED

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Scott Kaczmar:

quote:

I looked at offenses with a 6- to 8-point lead in the final five minutes of the fourth quarter and a first down inside the opponent 30. That is the margin and field position where a team should be expected to make it a two-score game with at least a field goal. Any game where the first-down play was a kneeldown was excluded. Since 2000, these teams were 221-3 (.987), so Atlanta is in the rarest company with this loss. I did not have time to check 224 games to see how often the team extended to a two-score lead versus how often the defense just held up, but the previous three losses show Atlanta's offensive failure to be the worst of them all.

2000 Eagles at Steelers: Up 20-13 with 4:07 left, Pittsburgh ran Jerome Bettis three times, which led to a 40-yard field goal and 23-13 lead. Fair enough. The Eagles got a quick touchdown and recovered an onside kick to get the game-tying field goal with no time left before winning 26-23 in overtime.

2005 Texans at Rams: Up 24-17 with 3:19 left, the Texans failed to get another first down, but Kris Brown kicked a 35-yard field goal for a 27-17 lead with 2:49 left. (Oddly enough, Brown had been Pittsburgh's kicker in the 2000 Eagles game.) This was Ryan Fitzpatrick's NFL debut for the Rams, and he led one of the craziest comebacks ever. After a touchdown with 26 seconds left, the Rams recovered an onside kick, kicked a 47-yard field goal, and then won in overtime. Again, an onside kick was needed to keep hope alive.

2009 Saints at Washington: Here is a very memorable game for Saints fans in their Super Bowl season. Washington actually had three first downs inside the 30 in the final five minutes, and a 23-yard field goal by Shaun Suisham should have put Drew Brees and the Saints away in a 30-23 game. Shockingly, Suisham was wide right on the kick with 1:52 left, keeping hope alive. Brees led the game-tying touchdown drive and the Saints eventually won 33-30 in overtime.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Sark would have run the ball :colbert:

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Kalli posted:

Scott Kaczmar:

Those are three outliers alright.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
It was all downhill for Ryan Fitzpatrick after his first game.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

also chad henne

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yo that Saints vs Washington game was incredible and included the interception into strip fumble touchdown.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Hey he did torch the Bills and Jets this year. Impressive

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So Julian Edelman just accidently did a Sieg Heil salute after counting to 5 on his hand. I might make it my avatar.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So Julian Edelman just accidently did a Sieg Heil salute after counting to 5 on his hand. I might make it my avatar.

You sure he wasnt trying to dab

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Hell ya lol

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Jk jk

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

People just throwing bags of weed at the Patriots players.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

The offensive snap count is 99 if you include plays that ended in penalties lol

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

The offensive snap count is 99 if you include plays that ended in penalties lol

This also doesn't count the 2-pt conversions either so 101

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kalli posted:

People just throwing bags of weed at the Patriots players.

I loving love this day

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Reports of Ehud feverishly masturbating in a gas station bathroom.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

Bama refusing to run the ball late is one of the reasons they lost the national championship. I'm uh, not real sure about this hire.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

RumbleFish posted:

Bama refusing to run the ball late is one of the reasons they lost the national championship. I'm uh, not real sure about this hire.

I don't follow college ball, so I really don't know poo poo about Sark I just wanted to take a moment to take a stab at Shanahan again, ok?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Bill Belichick chanting "No Days Off!" to the crowd as a spirited reminder about Trump's future labor plans.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Bill Belichick chanting "No Days Off!" to the crowd as a spirited reminder about Trump's future labor plans.

That was the best part of the parade

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm solid

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

You might want to visit a doctor for a boner lasting longer than 1 offseaon.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

weird Asian candy posted:

No Sark would've called a bubble screen pass that would get blown up

(Still better then a sack and ten yard loss)

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I went to high school with her, alas she never gave me the time of day :( I wanted to see them 15 years ago

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

GaussianCopula posted:

You might want to visit a doctor for a boner lasting longer than 1 offseaon.

We're Patriots fans, man, that condition is chronic.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

patriots priapism.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Made a gif from the Patriots parade

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Tough, but fair

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Febreeze posted:

Someone make a remix video where they put "ICH BIN DEUTSCHLAND" under the salut for maximum effect.

https://twitter.com/SebVollmer/status/827943698323365888

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Febreeze posted:

Need a gif of James White running in the game winning TD and a caption saying "White Power" popping up.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Edelman is Jewish so I think he's just stoned off his rear end.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Edelman is Jewish so I think he's just stoned off his rear end.

Obviously.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Highly suggest going on instagram and checking out all the videos of Gronk catching, chugging, and slamming beers.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
man Roger That is such a good username but I don't wanna give up Turdsdown Tom, gently caress

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Turdsdown Tom posted:

man Roger That is such a good username but I don't wanna give up Turdsdown Tom, gently caress

Literally nobody will notice either way

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

https://twitter.com/lindsay_rhodes/status/829035796585803776

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Belichick, insulting a large group of people who don't realize it, smiles to himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

The Dave posted:

Highly suggest going on instagram and checking out all the videos of Gronk catching, chugging, and slamming beers.

post them that was the best part of the last parade

• Locked thread