Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Lifehack; be poor as gently caress and have to make due with the cheap poo poo, be simultaneously overweight and malnourished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Wow way to take all the fun out of my rear end in a top hat

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Enough about trailer hitches.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
I just make Enrique to carry all my groceries individually

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sometimes in Winter I just stuff all my groceries in my coat pockets.

e: For the trip home from the store, not permanent-like.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

your coat is now your pantry. fill it for the winter so you can survive the harsh climate. stuff a rotisserie chicken into your pockets. put condiments in the liner. thrive

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Real tip: if you can't easily get fresh ones, stock up on frozen vegetables rather than canned, and store them in a chest freezer that does not have an auto-defrost timer

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

that's a really good tip thank

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

CommunistPancake posted:

life hack: be a condescending bougie piece of poo poo

This is actually really good advice, it makes a lot of things much easier.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I've been thinking about having my groceries delivered from the supermarket because it doesn't cost that much and its obviously more ecological (assuming other people are using the service as well).

e: Eh it costs 6€ per delivery. I'll wait until I'm immobile.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 21:55 on Feb 7, 2017

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

That kid's gonna grow up sitting backwards on toilets forever.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

chitoryu12 posted:

As long as they don’t wipe standing up.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Sociopastry posted:

Lifehack; be poor as gently caress and have to make due with the cheap poo poo, be simultaneously overweight and malnourished.

:hfive:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Sociopastry posted:

your coat is now your pantry. fill it for the winter so you can survive the harsh climate. stuff a rotisserie chicken into your pockets. put condiments in the liner. thrive

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4/videos/10153169810517330/

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

chitoryu12 posted:

Well, that ain't necessarily bad, you got that shelf to set your snacks or phone on, you can lean on the tank to avoid toilet knee...

I mean it's technically a better hack than some of what we've seen in this thread.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Dareon posted:

Well, that ain't necessarily bad, you got that shelf to set your snacks or phone on, you can lean on the tank to avoid toilet knee...

OK, Butters.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The obvious problem is once he gets to art class in school he's going to be taking constant bathroom breaks because drawing is now inextricably linked to making GBS threads.

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Sociopastry posted:

someone's been playing the long dark

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sentient Data posted:

Real tip: if you can't easily get fresh ones, stock up on frozen vegetables rather than canned, and store them in a chest freezer that does not have an auto-defrost timer

Frozen chopped veggies are the bomb. One of my favorite lazy meals is to cook some rice and a couple handfuls of frozen vegetables in the rice cooker. Or if you cook a steak or something, throw a couple handfuls of frozen veggies into the pan after cooking the steak. While they cook they absorb any meat flavor left behind in the pan. Yum.

Obviously you could do these with fresh veggies, but washing and chopping my own veggies is enough to shift from "lazy meal" to :effort:.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Dareon posted:

...toilet knee...

The gently caress? The red dots on your knees after you've been browsing dank memes too long has a name now? What a world we live in!

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

chitoryu12 posted:

A.C. Slater style toileting right there

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Zipperelli. posted:

The gently caress? The red dots on your knees after you've been browsing dank memes too long has a name now? What a world we live in!

I actually just made up the term on the spot and hoped people would know what I meant.:v:

I wouldn't be surprised if that's an accepted term, though.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
My favourite lifehack video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pDTiFkXgEE

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Cross posting this great lifehack

I mean if you're not the kind of person who's into occasionally having other persons coming into your house to usefully engage in social interaction

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
that's a good way to get your drugs stolen

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
do heroin addicts really use alcohol to sterilize the injection site

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lifehack: use Krokodil, no sterilisation necessary!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm thinking that's actually baking soda and poison, and goatselax?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm thinking if a junkie makes off with any of my stuff it'd better be the mislabeled bottle of rectal revenge which says thrice daily to trip balls.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Lifehack: leave some roofies lying around and reap the junkie booty when you come back home!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Sprinkle Da Joose on everything

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Welcome to my home and another round of: Spot the Roofie!!!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And there goes Chad after a nip inside the walletAND DOWN GOES SHEILA; careless, careless indeed to inhale after the hair dryer trap activated... And now Skyler holds the lead, tenuously, and she's found a box of surgical gloves! Careful Skyler, those are not unpowdered gloves!

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Feb 13, 2017

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Somewhere in the world there are definitely rich assholes tormenting junkies in a free drugs obstacle course.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Lifehack: use Krokodil, no sterilisation necessary!

For a drug they put a lot of effort into the advertising mascot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKaRb28b0NU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Sappo569 posted:

Is that where labour unions came from ? I'm not big on history of that sort

Like you fire Jimmy and the boys will walk off the job too ? gently caress you boss man

No, these are the laws that have killed unions

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

That's okay though because unions are the devil. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The Glumslinger posted:

No, these are the laws that have killed unions

Yeah it's impossible to do collective bargaining if the bosses can just fire the entire staff without cause.