Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Lol at the kid mad about She-Hulk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There are tracking devices in all the funkos so the government knows who is trash

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Real hurthling! posted:

jojos is awesome

What's that

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I think I might be an anime

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

There was a Capcom arcade game of it 20 years ago. I never saw it in the wild but I did play the PS1 port and it was pretty bad.

raditts fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Feb 8, 2017

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Monkey Fracas posted:

It is unquestionably the fuzziest, safest game except perhaps Epic Yarn

Epic Yarn is second only to Final Fantasy Mystic Quest in the category of "Games Most Likely To Give You a Gentle Hug and Say 'It's Okay'" and I adore it for that

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

On the other side of the It's Okay spectrum I've been blindsided by Nioh and gone from not knowing what it is to being absolutely determined to buy it in the space of five minutes

And am in fact considering upgrading the PS4 to a Pro for it

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Nioh is really goddamn fun. it isn't Dark Souls but in some ways it is better depending on what you're looking for. It's absolutely by a wide margin the best Souls knockoff to date.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wonder how much of the original design has been around since development first started and the team saw the entirety of demons Souls -> bloodborne release in that window and kept shaking their head and saying "mother f-"

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Help Im Alive posted:

There are tracking devices in all the funkos so the government knows who is trash

That lets them know who to give cabinet positions to.

In Training posted:

That's llike saying all movies are bad because Marvel sucks.

Not all anime is bad, but all anime fans are bad.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

*Adds Jamie Lee Curtis to the extremely long list of things that Lurdiak hates*

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Looper posted:

please enjoy public anime, but please also shower regularly

For a while I got really into Magic the Gathering online to the point that I thought, hey there is a local event at my nearby game shop, maybe I should go.

The smell there was only slightly better than when I was standing at the bus stop beside actual homeless people. It basically made me completely reconsider the worth of spending my time playing Magic at all.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Which is the smelliest type of convention

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

oh yeah... yeah !! oh, yeah !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIvdj2dwfxE&t=123s

:negative:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Sockmafia
Mar 4, 2015

Looper posted:

I think it's probably the former

Turns out you were correct. Uninstalled last night.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

oddium posted:

oh yeah... yeah !! oh, yeah !!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

yeah !! zeke rules !!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Dewgy posted:

Yes. Notice how it says "Rock Candy vinyl collectible".

christ on a crutch, how many different lines of specifically deformed figurines do they have now? is there one with just enormous asses? asking for a friend

Sockmafia
Mar 4, 2015

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

For a while I got really into Magic the Gathering online to the point that I thought, hey there is a local event at my nearby game shop, maybe I should go.

The smell there was only slightly better than when I was standing at the bus stop beside actual homeless people. It basically made me completely reconsider the worth of spending my time playing Magic at all.

Wouldn't be surprised if you see some of those Magic players end up homeless one day.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I used to work at an arthouse theater that mostly showed foreign stuff and whenever we had a Ghibli movie or did special screenings for anime, opening the door to that theater was always just inviting misery on your nose

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Lizard Wizard posted:

Hi hello, is Styx good?

Yeah

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWx6wsLTU8Y

For the record, I did great things with my burnout paradise eurobeat setup

Terciel
Jan 26, 2016

Help Im Alive posted:

A meme convention. Too many shitposters.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Help Im Alive posted:

Anime Central in Chicago named their con rave the Soap Bubble to remind people to loving bathe.

It's anime cons.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
What is the cleanest convention

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dr Cheeto posted:

dentists maybe

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Dr Cheeto posted:

Cereal Convention. Those guys are meticulously clean

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

My local con has bouncers for the rave who prevent unwashed or inappropriately dressed people from entering

I wish that didn't need to be a thing

tap my mountain fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Feb 8, 2017

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

are raves still a thing outside of anime conventions?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

In Training posted:

I wonder how much of the original design has been around since development first started and the team saw the entirety of demons Souls -> bloodborne release in that window and kept shaking their head and saying "mother f-"

The original game was something like an RPG and was completely thrown out. I think they've been pretty upfront in saying that Souls was the inspiration that got them to finally find what the game should be and work on it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

It almost definitely has to be the Magic card ones, even if there is a convention of people who like rubbing poop on themselves and not washing it off.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Spelunkirby

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Nah thats Joseph Kirby

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Kirby has teeth?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Kirby has teeth?

He just ate Joseph Jostar so now he has his abilities until he loses a stock.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Kirby has teeth?

He swallowed an enemy that was a set of chattering teeth with a tiny fedora on it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

money was already too dear for me for most of the game until I got the higher level apps that make demons just rain it on you for talking to them

i googled it and reddit and play asia both say it does, including options to set menu text also.

I was gonna import from Play Asia but it looks like Id be paying around 30 dollars more than a US copy for like 5 extra days because shipping times. Not really worth it, sadly. Ill have to wait then!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Really Smart US Marketer: How about we take this game thats already complete and has English language versions shipping in mid February worldwide and push back the US release date to the same week as when Nintendo launches a new console and new Zelda game.

• Locked thread