Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Kevin James carries most of that fault, Patton just needed a job. Or so I'd like to believe.

There's no good reason Kevin James should have a tv show.

Patton Oswalt supposedly is an rear end in a top hat to deal with according to the cast of Justified, which is the only thing I need to know before signing off on shooting his fat rear end in to the sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ElMaligno posted:

Iron Maiden is going to be playing in the bay area.
Should I go? Yes/Yes?

I'm in Reno and now I'm considering it. \m/ E: goddamnit, it's in July.

Kuroyama posted:

Me neither, but I figured you'd all been out long enough that your socks had made it to the ends of their lives.

Now that I think about it, I think all I've got are packs that were unopened and I found later. Except for a couple of super-thick socks I only wear when it's insanely cold out.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Feb 7, 2017

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Well, Claude Julien got fired by the Bruins this morning. Time for a new Av/Username I think.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

TBeats posted:

Leah Remini is hot but holy gently caress I couldn't stand her in that show.

Yeah, you kinda need to tune her discourse and demeanor out and focus on the fact that she lived through this poo poo for decades, so she's at least qualified to speak on it.

When I saw the first documentary with Marty Rathburn, I was surprised someone so high-profile was a quitter and very vocal about it. But the amount of high-tier people that have quite is significantly higher, Dianetics-Hitler just discards them left and right every once in a while.

The fact that the majority still stay silent is solid testament to their witch hunt and discrediting tactics.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Iron Maiden is going to be playing in the bay area.
Should I go? Yes/Yes?

Extra yes

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
If you have a chance to go see Maiden and you decide against it, there's something wrong with you.

I did that and I'll forever regret it. Probably won't have a chance to make that July concert, either job- or Visa-wise.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Patton Oswalt supposedly is an rear end in a top hat to deal with according to the cast of Justified, which is the only thing I need to know before signing off on shooting his fat rear end in to the sun

Dude gets a "wife suddenly died, less than a year ago" waiver as far as I'm concerned

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Dude gets a "wife suddenly died, less than a year ago" waiver as far as I'm concerned

This was 3-4 years before she passed

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Booblord Zagats posted:

This was 3-4 years before she passed

Justified owned, I miss it.

Edit: I am ashamed that I only recently discovered Tim was in Eurotrip.

Flikken fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Feb 8, 2017

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Flikken posted:

Justified owned, I miss it.

Edit: I am ashamed that I only recently discovered Tim was in Eurotrip.

Don't feel bad, I spent the first two seasons looking at him and saying "Where the gently caress do I know him from" before I could be assed to use imdb and see

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Booblord Zagats posted:

Don't feel bad, I spent the first two seasons looking at him and saying "Where the gently caress do I know him from" before I could be assed to use imdb and see

Though I think it makes the Tim character even better knowing this.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Patton Oswalt is a dick? I quite liked some of his standup stuff :(

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nuclear Tourist posted:

Patton Oswalt is a dick? I quite liked some of his standup stuff :(

Why is one dependent on the other

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I think it's ok if the people I like aren't perfect humans

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, I'll watch a Tom Cruise and not give a poo poo about scientology.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
Patton Oswalt plays D&D. I'd love to play a campaign DM'ed by him.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

not caring here posted:

Yeah, I'll watch a Tom Cruise and not give a poo poo about scientology.

Tom Cruise has an eye for being in good to excellent movies. He rarely has a misfire.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
Those are the thetans inside him. Don't be fooled into thinking it's Tom.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Every time I hear about thetans I think about the Mooninites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNr9527MOjQ

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Patton gets the dead wife waiver from me as well. He might have been a dick on set for King of Queens because it was a garbage show by a garbage person (Kevin James). I'm sure the paycheck was worth it, but if you have to work with lovely people like James, you're probably going to be more of a dick because the awfulness just drips off James like hot butter on a sitcom turkey.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XafOAAvZmUA

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Patton gets the dead wife waiver from me as well. He might have been a dick on set for King of Queens because it was a garbage show by a garbage person (Kevin James). I'm sure the paycheck was worth it, but if you have to work with lovely people like James, you're probably going to be more of a dick because the awfulness just drips off James like hot butter on a sitcom turkey.

Is there any reason to think James is an awful person and not just a person who maxes out at 'fat-guy physical comedy?' He doesn't seem like a bad guy, he just has a really limited range.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Kevin James reminds me of the stupid loving bear from that toilet paper commercial where I learned that apparently some people have a lot of difficulty wiping their rear end

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

TheQuietWilds posted:

Is there any reason to think James is an awful person and not just a person who maxes out at 'fat-guy physical comedy?' He doesn't seem like a bad guy, he just has a really limited range.
He's in a ton of really bad movies and has joined Adam Sandler's acting stable nowadays. He's awful.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That might be the case.

But I've never seen anything starring him that was worth the time spent watching it. At this point, if his name is added to the bill of a movie I'm dying to see, that just pushes it off my list until I can theoretically pay the least possible to see it. Like on netflix if I'm on a movie a day or more binge.

He's like Larry the Cable Guy for non-redneck blue collar to mid-white collar baby boomers.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Yeah I admit that he's a garbage actor, but the way that post was worded it made it sound like he was an unrepentant racist or something.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

My coworker summed up all the reports of sewage spill for today in the SF Bay Area.

~40,000 gallons of poop in the water

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

My coworker summed up all the reports of sewage spill for today in the SF Bay Area.

That was today? It smelled like it yesterday by west bay. Not the usual cow poo poo smell in the early morning humidity, it was rancid like burning garbage and poo poo.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

That was today? It smelled like it yesterday by west bay. Not the usual cow poo poo smell in the early morning humidity, it was rancid like burning garbage and poo poo.

We get sewage spills report all over the bay area and the delta every time there is a winter storm. Also you should probably shower more, you are becoming a bay area liberal.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Really wish me and the girlfriend would have spent a few more days in the Bay Area because all I really got to see was Marin County, the bridge, and Sausalito.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

We get sewage spills report all over the bay area and the delta every time there is a winter storm. Also you should probably shower more, you are becoming a bay area liberal.

NY ingrained a pretty deep hatred in me. Hard to go full bay retard with that.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Just booked a trip to Chico California. It's not SF but gently caress Central Oregon and all this god drat snow

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

ElMaligno posted:

Mmmm. Extra nutrients for the crabs.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Kevin James is who parents think of when you say "blue collar" which is why they encourage their child to take out tens of thousands of dollars in debt

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Gettin' heart palpies from stress with closing on the new house, mom visiting, girlfriend-dad visiting, work, etc.

Lord give me a vacation that's actually a straight up vacation without having to please anyone besides myself

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Good news! Moving into the house will be stress free!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Buca di Bepis posted:

Gettin' heart palpies from stress with closing on the new house, mom visiting, girlfriend-dad visiting, work, etc.

Lord give me a vacation that's actually a straight up vacation without having to please anyone besides myself

rip in piss. if your funeral is in town ill try to crash it

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

rip in piss. if your funeral is in town ill try to crash it

dibs on the girlfriend (if things don't work out on the third date with the girl im dating)

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

MurderBot posted:

Just booked a trip to Chico California. It's not SF but gently caress Central Oregon and all this god drat snow

Go to Madison Bear Garden for a burger and go to the Sierra Nevada brewery for some beers. Then go check out Enloe Hospital to see where Aaron Rodgers and I were born. You're going at a good time, the heat in the summer is brutal around there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

RichieHimself posted:

Go to Madison Bear Garden for a burger and go to the Sierra Nevada brewery for some beers. Then go check out Enloe Hospital to see where Aaron Rodgers and I were born. You're going at a good time, the heat in the summer is brutal around there.

way ahead of you on the first two recommendations. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain during the entire trip though..

• Locked thread