Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

(That's German for Holy Moley!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

byob: that's German for holy moley!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*terrified german officer during the last days of Stalingrad* "byob..."

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

lmao

Android Blues

guys it looks like gordon ramsay has a late contribution to our good and funny thread. its novel and i like his curt, surreal posting style - nice stuff

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

guys it looks like gordon ramsay has a late contribution to our good and funny thread. its novel and i like his curt, surreal posting style - nice stuff

"you stoopid, stoopid nonce! don't you know how to properly pour a pepsi!?"

MrWillsauce

can gordon ramsay be the next ik

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Luvcow posted:

Hahah

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
alas poor byob

I hardly knew thee

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

alas poor byob

I hardly knew thee

the yob is dead. long live the yob!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

good luck! dont go all cathy, you dont look that bad in a bathing suit! ;) chair up lb mac!

i could get upset but instead im gettin drunk

:420:

ACK! SWEATDROP!

Elusif

Im tired, bored, boring, hungry, and bored. Someone save me.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zyla posted:

echo this

yer a good egg ham jerbs

if theres anyone i can fite to help u i will fite em

ya come fite my landlord with me, we're gonna wrestle them like luchadores so i get my deposit back since maintenance literally broke a pipe over my head and made the ceiling fall in.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

you wanna come hang out with me? i'm at work with mike and there's free cake. we can play scrabble, no one will care if you make up words!

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Edit: I'm having an unchill time in class, advise

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ominous Jazz posted:

Edit: I'm having an unchill time in class, advise

come to byob and hang out, also is it due to your professor or due to your classmates, or classwork related?

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

come to byob and hang out, also is it due to your professor or due to your classmates, or classwork related?

We've been talking about sexual assault for the last hour straight and this is an essay writing class

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ominous Jazz posted:

We've been talking about sexual assault for the last hour straight and this is an essay writing class

if you're uncomfortable and it's disturbing, leave the class. it's better for you to be healthy.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
have a cat

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

autoboop that catte pls.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Sure, please mail it to the same place I get tacos delivered too

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Update: things have just gotten very dumb, still unchill but most definitely an improvement

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ominous Jazz posted:

Update: things have just gotten very dumb, still unchill but most definitely an improvement

ask them if they know it's wednesday and if they have any cool frog essays for wednesday to read

Manifisto

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

if you are at work (and you like tea), tea. can help a bit with all of those things, is also healthy esp. if you go light on milk/sweetener.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

tea makes everything better. it perks you up and calms you down at the same time.

Historical Wizards

So today I heard a little kid in the hallway at the school I volunteer at say something along the lines of "It smells like my dad over here!"

I don't know why I found that so funny, but I did

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

bean mom

tea makes everything better. it perks you up and calms you down at the same time.

so does a xanax washed down with redbull

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Historical Wizards posted:

So today I heard a little kid in the hallway at the school I volunteer at say something along the lines of "It smells like my dad over here!"

That's pretty funny.

God help me if my kid says this to someone.

bean mom

ya come fite my landlord with me, we're gonna wrestle them like luchadores so i get my deposit back since maintenance literally broke a pipe over my head and made the ceiling fall in.

i literally have a lucha mask, but i gotta dig it out

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

if you're uncomfortable and it's disturbing, leave the class. it's better for you to be healthy.

Unless you're a lawyer, then it's better to steel yourself now instead of in the field

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The bus slammed the breaks and stopped less than a foot away from the car
Oh jeez oh wow

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Historical Wizards posted:

lol, that's loving great. also YAY SCHOOL VOLUNTEERS!

when my first grade teacher asked us what our moms called our dad, i said "dammit [name], or mustard." i didn't know mustard and bastard weren't the same thing. kids are pretty astute.

Zyla posted:

so does a xanax washed down with redbull

that's what we call an oklahoma speedball

Zyla posted:

i literally have a lucha mask, but i gotta dig it out

gently caress YES CAN WE HAVE LUCHA NITE ON NITECREW TV?! i will literally put on a full lucha costume and we can have a byob crafting and watch terrible mexican popculture movies from my childhood. :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

The bus slammed the breaks and stopped less than a foot away from the car
Oh jeez oh wow

are you okay? is the bus driver okay?

TOOT BOOT

The book Futuristic Violence & Fancy Suits takes place in the near future and has a scene with a burrito-delivering drone. Not turtle-piloted though.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

are you okay? is the bus driver okay?

Yeah nothing happened besides laying on the horn. But it could have been a big thing happening

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
man idk how i feel about drones taking over the noble science of food delivery from the grand order of delivery drivers

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
dropping like flies in my ownage thread

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah nothing happened besides laying on the horn. But it could have been a big thing happening

i'm really glad everyone is okay and i'm really glad the horn was judiciously used because holy gently caress. no one needs A Big Thing happening today.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

man idk how i feel about drones taking over the noble science of food delivery from the grand order of delivery drivers

drone tacos really took the joy out of getting tacos from the taco truck so i refuse to capitulate to the whims of technology. also they never got my order right.

Rushi

by Smythe

gently caress YES CAN WE HAVE LUCHA NITE ON NITECREW TV?! i will literally put on a full lucha costume and we can have a byob crafting and watch terrible mexican popculture movies from my childhood. :love:

I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a huge f*igg*n yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana

Rushi posted:

I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a huge f*igg*n yes

Language, please