Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Sever, give him a Stone Cold Stunner, then murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Streak posted:

lol if you ever give away my poo poo without asking me first you better be ready to throw down

Yeah, but she is young adult novels author and sounds obnoxious.

Murder both.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

My (26f) bf (28m) donated about 5 boxes of my books without even asking me because he thought they were "childish" books.

I know why she's not super successful.

"apon" vs "upon" :colbert:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

My (26f) bf (28m) donated about 5 boxes of my books without even asking me because he thought they were "childish" books.

Unfortunately, it seems she has no choice but to deploy a nice helping of :murder: in this situation.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

2000 books is waaaaaayyyy too many loving books

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
thought this thread would appreciate this

https://twitter.com/ImNotaPlayerTho/status/829161462522331137/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

oh god is he hover handing???

giving out advance copies is no bueno and could sour her professional relationship with people, (probably not, but you never know) so this is an immensely lovely thing to do even beyond the obvious reasons

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Feb 8, 2017

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Yeah, she should probably break up with him, on the otherhand having to live with not only thousands of YA books but an actual published YA author is an ordeal in and of itself so good on him for maybe escaping

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

What're THOOOOOSE

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

That's a murder suicide if I've ever seen one.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Pretty sure all girls don't know what the gently caress a date is anymore, much better off just throwing a laptop at them and asking if they want to gently caress

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

I really want to know if the knew it was a "friend date" beforehand, cause that determines who I am mad at. They are both idiots regardless, but i want to know who deserves the most ire.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

WoodrowSkillson posted:

I really want to know if the knew it was a "friend date" beforehand, cause that determines who I am mad at. They are both idiots regardless, but i want to know who deserves the most ire.

There is no scenario where it isn't the idiot with the capris and white socks

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Hell I even dislike the horses in that story for not bucking them both into a muddy ditch

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Oh, I'm not even bothering to go into the non-technical non-IT staff who regularly send us tickets for their non-issues who have absolutely no clue what's going on and are paid crazy good money as an accountant/controller/researcher/etc. 😂

I was not allowed to touch a printer that wasn't working at my job. We had to wait for IT to come fix it. The reason it wasn't working, according to the error message on my desktop, was that one of the paper trays wasn't closed properly. I got a stern talking to by the head of our department when she spotted me reaching towards the tray. IT will always be needed because corporations like making their employees helpless for some reason.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Time posted:

There is no scenario where it isn't the idiot with the capris and white socks

Haha. I didn't notice he was wearing white socks until you pointed it out. What an oblivious dork. :allears:

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Haha. I didn't notice he was wearing white socks until you pointed it out. What kind of person does that? What an oblivious dork. :allears:

White socks can work but you can't pull them off if you look like screech's body double in the ski episode of saved by the bell

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
That Pete story is the best thing that's this thread has ever put forth. I want to be skeptical that it's fake because it's so good, but I choose to believe.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Time posted:

White socks can work but you can't pull them off if you look like screech's body double in the ski episode of saved by the bell

White socks are fine if they aren't intensely visible and loud like that twink weirdo is wearing them.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
No one over 12 should wear white socks

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Antivehicular posted:

I want this guy to get together with Backing Up Bent Over Lady and have completely inadvisable butt-based adventures
Thread title right there

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

he might be gay, guys

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

he might be gay, guys

If he's gay his boyfriend needs to tell him to knock it off with the socks.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I think I actually find the concept of a ""friend date" more pathetic than people who unironically use the phrase metamour.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Friends don't go on dates, friends go do poo poo. And if they're hetero friends of the opposite sex they touch each other's genitals after doing poo poo without the expectation of exclusivity, unless the man wears white socks in public.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Ride The Gravitron posted:

No one over 12 should wear white socks

My mom was quick to stop buying me white socks when she realized I didn't want to waste a few seconds to put on shoes just to restock the wood furnace or get a screwdriver from the shed or something

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

"#stillsingletho"

She knew. She knew all along.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

WampaLord posted:

"#stillsingletho"

Yea she did.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Barudak posted:

I think I actually find the concept of a ""friend date" more pathetic than people who unironically use the phrase metamour.

there is no concept of a 'friend date', even for that chick, so don't you worry

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The closest you should get to a friend date is a Sunday Funday where you like, go to a museum, get food, and get day drunk

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

WampaLord posted:

"#stillsingletho"

Yeah, that hashtag is brutal.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I cannot believe I finally reached the end of the thread. Have a story.

quote:

Me [28M] with my girlfriend [24F], she has a condition that gives her the appearance of a 13 year old girl, not sure how to introduce her to my family
u/littlewoman718392h
My girlfriend has a condition called panhypopituitarism. Her pituitary gland was damaged at birth so she had slow development, and her appearance and size make her look about 13 years old. When we're out in public we don't do PDA for that reason. I'm uncomfortable introducing her to my family because she looks like a little girl, but she keeps asking and I know I'm going to have to do it eventually. And my family keeps pestering me about my "secret girlfriend" and asking me when I'm going to being her over. How can I handle this situation without looking like a creep?

I feel bad for the girl, but check out that user name.

Edit: Oh god, he's made 2 posts

quote:

Neighbor is slandering me because of my girlfriend's appearance
u/littlewoman718392h
Hi legaladvice. My girlfriend has a medical condition called panhypopituitarism that stunted her development and as a result she maintains the size and appearance of a 13 year old girl, despite being 24 years old. My next door neighbor is a stay at home mom with a teenage daughter, and every time I see them out together she clutches her daughter close and gives me a dirty look. She acts like a teenager despite being in her 40s. Recently I found out that she's been telling the neighbors I'm a pedophile and to keep their kids away from me. This is especially bad because I'm a middle school teacher, these kinds of rumors could cost me my job. Or worse. I also suspect she's the neighbor who called the cops and CPS on me not long after I moved in. I'd like to sue her, but really I'd love to make sure she can't spread these rumors anymore without facing some kind of legal repercussion. We live in California.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That dude has a fetish and hit the jackpot

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That was an episode of Law and Order: SVU. There was a pedo who found a girl like that and the cops were pissed they couldn't bust him over having a legal relationship.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I feel bad for the woman. All of the men interested in her will be into her for all the wrong reasons.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

WampaLord posted:

That was an episode of Law and Order: SVU. There was a pedo who found a girl like that and the cops were pissed they couldn't bust him over having a legal relationship.

well, as long as the guy does not molest anyone, i guess everyone is happy???

what a world everyone

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Women tend to be circumspect about revealing their fetishes, because they can often be impossible or just somewhat gauche. Like, for example, if you've ever wanted to take your boyfriend, who you adore, and blindfold him, and tie his arms behind his back, and cut off his clothes with scissors, and then kick him back onto the bed, and hit him any time he tries to get up while he makes a soft whimpering, whining noise, and then turn him over and jab your fingers into the space between his ribs and tell him that it's pointless to cry, you've heard it all before, and then grab his balls and start jacking him off while he weeps silently into his pillow as you periodically twist his ears and call him weak then you might just never bother mentioning it because you get a sense he might not be into it as much as you are. And ultimately relationships are about mutuality and caring.

i feel like there's a lot more guys into that than you'd think

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

CannonFodder posted:

I feel bad for the woman. All of the men interested in her will be into her for all the wrong reasons.
Yeah this has to be awkward for her no matter what. Either you find the non pedo who has to be ok with it or you got to always wonder.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Khorne posted:

If you don't have kids as the only child your family line ends with you.

also this depends on what succession laws you have active tbh, if it is like seniority or something then there's no problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Are we all sure she isnt just a vampire?