Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Ahahaha I love this website.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Len posted:

The dollar store sells steak and it's every bit as awful as you think $1 steak would be.

Why would you subject yourself to this?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Rhyno posted:

Why would you subject yourself to this?

:science:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Basically

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
At least make a youtube channel and make a few buck at least sheesh.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BexGu posted:

At least make a youtube channel and make a few buck at least sheesh.

hey you don't know Len isn't Ashens

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Wait people will pay me to eat dollar store steak and pork chops?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Len posted:

Wait people will pay me to eat dollar store steak and pork chops?

people pay to watch other people play vidja games sooo.. :shrug: are you attractive with a winning personality?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'll PayPal $2 to pay for the dollar steak and $1 for your troubles.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'll PayPal $2 to pay for the dollar steak and $1 for your troubles.

Buy a steakum from the store, cut off a piece about the size of a credit card. There you go.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Bud K ninja sword posted:

:shrug: are you attractive with a winning personality?

Did you forget what website you're on?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

funmanguy posted:

Did you forget what website you're on?

sorry you only talk to uggo goons friend. :smith:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Hold on, let me turn on my monitor.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

We're all ugly here, one way or another.

Namaste.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I'm ugly... on the inside :smith:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I cant be ugly.. I self identify as a very attractive frog tyvm

Sit on my Jace
Sep 9, 2016

people pay to watch other people play vidja games sooo.. :shrug: are you attractive with a winning personality constantly yelling for no reason?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I cant be ugly.. I self identify as a very attractive frog tyvm

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

dont dox me I have a mighty legion of elite haxzors at my command goatperson.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dont dox me I have a mighty legion of elite haxzors at my command goatperson.

I'm actually the person behind the mascot.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

VendaGoat posted:

I'm actually the person behind the mascot.

whoh duder its a culture not a costume er.. colony of costumes

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

"And "Frog!"

Knight007au
May 8, 2007
Get your ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNES here

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I was just browsing another thread and people are arguing about buying groceries the normie way versus having them delivered like an Uber hipster

Anyways my question is does anyone remember a thread about recommending cheap food or meals to goons , and somehow it was realized that rice is the best and cheapest option in bulk

So some goon decides to buy like a ridiculous amount because 'I'll never have to buy food ever again'

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
Hey OP from 8 months ago,

Thin Privilege posted:

and slenderman (someone post a good link describing him preferably posting that thread where he was created

Can't find the original thread, but the very first image of Slenderman was this one:

Also, I was wanting an account of the story behind Spanish Manlove. I understand that he used to be a mod under a different name, but one of his first acts was to close every popular megathread in GBS and restart them, so that he would be the OP of goldmined threads and therefore at the top of the Posting Gloryhole (That thing next to the Leper's Colony that you probably forgot existed.) He was demodded. Since then, he's been obsessed with how bad GBS is, and does nothing but complain about GBS in the QCS forum. Is that the whole story?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Phyzzle posted:

Can't find the original thread, but the very first image of Slenderman was this one:

Also, I was wanting an account of the story behind Spanish Manlove. I understand that he used to be a mod under a different name, but one of his first acts was to close every popular megathread in GBS and restart them, so that he would be the OP of goldmined threads and therefore at the top of the Posting Gloryhole (That thing next to the Leper's Colony that you probably forgot existed.) He was demodded. Since then, he's been obsessed with how bad GBS is, and does nothing but complain about GBS in the QCS forum. Is that the whole story?

He is also a member of Mensa, and therefore is very clever.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Phyzzle posted:

He was tsundere as gently caress with the ladythread and had the lovely additude of "I ain't gonna do poo poo about bigotry. Just call it out, that totally works and isn't tedious for everyone."

He was also even more of a dweeb than you'd imagine. The dildo tie av he had for a while was pretty funny though.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
He was a dweeb, but he once pointed me to some dick on Something Sensitive who was trying to dox me so I could pm the jerk anime hitlers

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Yeah, Francostein was a dweeb that occasionally did good things. He'd also pm people after being mean to them being all nice and poo poo

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
He was around like, last year, it's not some hidden goon mystique. He modded in that name. He did a lot of things and I think he quit after getting burned out from people being assholes and, eventually, doxxing his family members? A man can only gas so many threads about hot dogs before his will is broken. That was at least my impression as a poster, our moderating tenures did not overlap.

I don't think closing the gigantic GBS megathreads was particularly notable and was pretty late in that saga.

EDIT: Oh yeah he was in mensa and posted a funny picture about it. I considered joining the triple nine society when I became a mod just to show him up but...:effort:.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Phyzzle posted:

so that he would be the OP of goldmined threads and therefore at the top of the Posting Gloryhole (That thing next to the Leper's Colony that you probably forgot existed.)
Well, that's not happening anytime soon :smuggo:.

But in all seriousness he always supported and cared after my gbs photoshop threads, I can't say a bad word about the guy.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Phyzzle posted:

Jfc it's in SAclopedia.

Here's the post itself - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3150591&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post361861415

And the very first image in that post was this one:

and then this one:

That mirror one was from a later post.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Scudworth posted:

Jfc it's in SAclopedia.

Here's the post itself - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3150591&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post361861415

And the very first image in that post was this one:

and then this one:

That mirror one was from a later post.

The thread is nothing but broken waffleimages posts.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Gloryhold It! posted:

Yeah, Francostein was a dweeb that occasionally did good things.

He was totally a dweeb but really, he was a decent enough mod when it came down to it, and it sucks that people were harassing him and doxxing his family.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

A man can only gas so many threads about hot dogs before his will is broken.

That sounds like a challenge

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That sounds like a challenge

Eat Fresh and apply for moddom.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Gloryhold It! posted:

He was tsundere as gently caress ... He was also even more of a dweeb than you'd imagine.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
We're talking about Manlove, not Grover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gloryhold It! posted:

We're talking about Manlove, not Grover

"Do you have insulation in your stairs?"