Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

how big of a dick do you need to satisfy a non existent 15 year old girl? this is some deep poo poo man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

runod posted:

idk its all blurry but i do have a new bind

uhhhh... mods??

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
parenting terms do NOT turn me on in the bedroom

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

mcvey posted:

uhhhh... mods??

Mods knew

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Up Circle posted:

parenting terms do NOT turn me on in the bedroom

it gets even less appealing if you have kids.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Heroic signed JUGI from Tricked but he can't play with them until January 1, 2018. :allears:

Also ScreaM's going to NV instead of FaZe, which makes me incredibly disappointed.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
who knew that aatrek was that good at cs?

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

runod posted:

idk its all blurry but i do have a new bind

this bind loving sucks

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Macnult posted:

this bind loving sucks

Yeah hope could u get your knowledge of the counter strike economy won't

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Demostrs posted:

Yeah hope could u get your knowledge of the counter strike economy won't

This bind is A+

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

surc posted:

Actually I think it's de_lake (CT's standing on the spawn dock, and there are the life preservers on the wall) but the point that it's not CoD remains.

oh wow it is, shows how much I played those gametypes.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

runod posted:

wow i wasnt really expecting to see his dingus in those chatlogs

*clicks on the kotaku article*

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I opened some cases earlier and got a purple-pink rarity level skin but it was just an autosniper :(

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

symbolic posted:

Heroic signed JUGI from Tricked but he can't play with them until January 1, 2018. :allears:

Also ScreaM's going to NV instead of FaZe, which makes me incredibly disappointed.

niko's going to faze instead tho

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

HiipFire posted:

after forcing AwesomeJ out of Mouz while leaving SPIIDI in and vowing to Make MouseSports Gay Again. loving traitor.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

LochNessMonster posted:

after forcing AwesomeJ out of Mouz while leaving SPIIDI in and vowing to Make MouseSports Gay Again. loving traitor.

million dollar buyout

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Photex posted:

million dollar buyout

Considering entire teams get sold for 800k, I doubt it.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
NiKo out of mousesports :toot:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

So is ESL only showing the english stream on youtube? I never see it on Twitch

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
http://www.thescoreesports.com/csgo/news/12727-youtube-gaming-purchase-esl-pro-league-english-language-broadcast-rights

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

creatine posted:

So is ESL only showing the english stream on youtube? I never see it on Twitch

Buttery smooth 1080p Youtube broadcasts no more glitchy twitch garbage :woop:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HiipFire posted:

I don't really know how to feel about this.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Famethrowa posted:

Considering entire teams get sold for 800k, I doubt it.

Plenty of reports confirm the last time Niko was on the trading block his buy out was a million

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Photex posted:

Plenty of reports confirm the last time Niko was on the trading block his buy out was a million

He didn't have a specified buyout amount in his contract, so that could simply be a highball offer to try to dissuade. I really doubt the negotiations ended at that high a number.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Either way, I'm done with Liquid and MouzZzZz since them dumping Hiko and ChrisJ. Bah.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Smol posted:

NiKo out of mousesports :toot:

Yes!

HiipFire posted:

No!

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
Envy 2-0 G2. Can't say I don't enjoy the schadenfreude a bit. Also making going to envy seem like a less and decision for scream?

Also if you have trouble with YouTube streams like I do, the non English languages are on twitch.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Scream pooped on G2

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

"Superteams" getting shat on >>>>>>>

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

35-13, 122 ADR for ScreaMy

:circlefap:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

What you gonna do, turk? :smug:

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

symbolic posted:

What you gonna do, turk? :smug:

I'm going to hope that FaZe loses and niko realizes the error of his ways.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

What is a codgun

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

drunken officeparty posted:

What is a codgun

The aug

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

What is a codgun

What is a codgun

Non snipers w scopes. Ie aug and the terrorist aug

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

time to start watching russian streams i guess

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Still can't believe people prefer Twitch's 100 bitrate streams over YouTube's 9k bitrate streams, where you can distinguish things.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Seditiar posted:

Still can't believe people prefer Twitch's 100 bitrate streams over YouTube's 9k bitrate streams, where you can distinguish things.

I mean for professional streams like ESL its probably better because the biggest problem with YTG is that it has way stricter copyright rules than Twitch, to the point where your entire YouTube can get shut down from one stream just because you listen to to much non-free use music

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

I mean for professional streams like ESL its probably better because the biggest problem with YTG is that it has way stricter copyright rules than Twitch, to the point where your entire YouTube can get shut down from one stream just because you listen to to much non-free use music

Ah ok, fair enough. Quality itself is pretty loving nice though, and I'm sure they've got some rules set out for them as they bought exclusive rights. Then again it's Google.

E: and with every CS:GO tournament stream broadcasting the most generic horse poo poo ever I wouldn't worry too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Yes, luna's point was that it's fine for big professional streams, not that it would cause problems for them.

The problem comes if any random guy wants to try their hand at casting from a public GOTV for a tournament or something, or if people just want to stream themselves gaming.
Quite often there is copyrighted material being used in some form when it's just some dude trying to make the casting enjoyable to his viewers with soundbytes or throwing some music on in between matches, or when a player is streaming themselves and puts on spotify in the background while doing warmup or in between their own games or when they go AFK or anything like that.