Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

EmesiS posted:

But do you have the required equipment?

Yes, I have a nice package.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

ManofManyAliases posted:

Yes, I have a nice package.

MoMA: "Hey baby, wanna see my Javelin?"

Severely inebriated girl of no sound judgment: "Oh.. sure."

*pulls out concept art of his $2500 spaceship*

MoMA: [whispering]: "It's got a hangar"

Girl questioning her overall life choices and her current predicament: "I''m a lesbian."

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

nawledgelambo posted:

Girl questioning her overall life choices and her current predicament: "I''m a lesbian."

:ssh: Shhh! You'll ruin our anti-redpill agenda. Most BarCitizen gatherings are catalysts to make people embrace the sisterhood.

:ssh:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
Another week, another Star Citizen plagiarism accusation. This one is hilarious.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5sxblu/cig_isnt_done_with_plagiarism_yet_pirate_heavy/?st=iyxrj5nt&sh=9f3d191b

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Judging by one of the replying comments this one's a false alarm. Unless they stole someone else's 3d rendering stuff from here and are trying to pass it off as their own.

Edit: Yeah they got it from 4chan, someone was just stirring the poo poo-pot.

TheLastRoboKy fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Feb 9, 2017

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

alf_pogs posted:

still the creepiest thing to come out of the thread, and this thread has photos of the doubled-up underarms of ben lesnick as well as grilled cheese sandwich

Bens rear end spreads like a grilled cheese sandwich and thats WITH Bens big bottom buddy on the job. .. ...........

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
These threads are the best

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5sx5vz/should_cig_sell_tech_to_amazon/

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Judging by one of the replying comments this one's a false alarm. Unless they stole someone else's 3d rendering stuff from here and are trying to pass it off as their own.

If they missed the word "hilarious" in it, that's their problem. my goal is to always keep them (/r/ds) in a perpetual state of anxiety. it's all about alt-facts now sez our POTUS; so IDGAF

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

D_Smart posted:

If they missed the word "hilarious" in it, that's their problem. my goal is to always keep them (/r/ds) in a perpetual state of anxiety. it's all about alt-facts now sez our POTUS; so IDGAF

Woah wait a sec.. did you Ryan Archer our president? Our Lord and Saviour, God Emperor Trump does not take kindly to being Ryan Archered.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

D_Smart posted:

I can already see them clinking their champagne glasses together, believing that at long last they have slain the dragon, and politely ignoring said dragon still ravaging the countryside. So to speak.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the classic reverse the verse inverse miiverse troll

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

D_Smart posted:

I love it when I keep getting questions like this.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

aleksendr posted:

Wich one ? A javelin or the chance to choke on the Crobbler dick ?

¿Por que no los dos?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

nawledgelambo posted:

Noth wrong with that choice.

But I think we all want to see MoMA's big package, regardless of gender or orientation. :devil:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

nawledgelambo posted:

loving blatantly lied to last year, holy god drat poo poo

Chris didn't say which year!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Titanic posted:

Raskolnikov came up with some really cute clothes for us. I'm in if we get the clothes and cute cult boots to match. :3:

I will just be rocking the hooded robe and steel-accented stompers with the spiked toe caps, looming ominously in the corner then. Let the gals take center stage.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

nawledgelambo posted:

Girl questioning her overall life choices and her current predicament: "I''m a lesbian. I identify as asexual."

FTFY.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

DapperDon posted:

I love it when I keep getting questions like this.

Hook a GoonBrother up with a link to the pic please? For maximum fidelity?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Titanic posted:

But I think we all want to see MoMA's big package, regardless of gender or orientation. :devil:

I dare think not. Much like his hero Chris, I figure MoMA would be all sizzle and no sausage.

Nothing personal, MoMA, but I gotta call them as I see them!

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Samizdata posted:

Hook a GoonBrother up with a link to the pic please? For maximum fidelity?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2wko2wplTgawsE/source.gif

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

D_Smart posted:

Dude, work on your melt downs, that one was totally poo poo.

D- Could and should try harder.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnoiin3HnHI&t=7s

Some kickstarter things make me legit pretend angry

do people really need an app to tell them when they're thirsty now? is that a thing? jesus christ.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Goobs posted:

do people really need an app to tell them when they're thirsty now? is that a thing? jesus christ.
Look on the bright side, just one decimal point out with the programming and the dumb cunts will all drop dead of water intoxication.

The perfect crime.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Goobs posted:

You know how somebody once told everybody's mom that you should drink 8 glasses of water everyday? Well, you don't get thirsty when you do that so you obviously need an app to remind you to drink your water when mom is too busy to come down to the basement to remind you.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
The internet of things sounds like a loving nightmare. Imagine having all your inanimate objects constantly bitching at you or wanting something.

Sorry, can't drink water now because the toaster just reminded me it's been too long since I ate some whole grains and I have to run to the store because the toothbrush won't stop texting me about low mouthwash levels.

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

The Titanic posted:

Yeah--it consists of Squadron 42 and Star Citizen. Think droppy...

Not this one -> This one ->

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

The Titanic posted:

I'm sorry, but you are so very, very,very wrong on that count.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
If I ever get a real-time notification telling me to drink water I'll throw my loving phone at the nearest wall

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Oh hi I didn't see you there

The Smart-rear endtm is the bowl your sphincter will thank you for! Enhanced with a dedicated mobile app, the latest NFC technology and uhh real-time notifications. No more will you need to guess at the weight, texture or density of your latest achievement! Keep track of family members' exhaustive endeavors or start friendly competitions among each other! Or just invite all your friends to a all-u-can-poo poo reverse potluck for happy fun times for all

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Oh hi I didn't see you there

The Smart-rear endtm is the bowl your sphincter will thank you for! Enhanced with a dedicated mobile app, the latest NFC technology and uhh real-time notifications. No more will you need to guess at the weight, texture or density of your latest achievement! Keep track of family members' exhaustive endeavors or start friendly competitions among each other! Or just invite all your friends to a all-u-can-poo poo reverse potluck for happy fun times for all

http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/3/4584980/inax-satis-bluetooth-toilet-android-app-vulnerability

Baxta
Feb 18, 2004

Needs More Pirate
So this is nice

As messed up as Roberts is, the support staff were friendly and quick once they got on it. Feel bad for those blokes.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Baxta posted:

So this is nice

As messed up as Roberts is, the support staff were friendly and quick once they got on it. Feel bad for those blokes.

Happy for you commando

How much of Roberts' dreams did you manage to claw back?

Baxta
Feb 18, 2004

Needs More Pirate

Happy for you commando

How much of Roberts' dreams did you manage to claw back?

Ha. 480 USD. I was surprised i'd spent that much. I thought the original goals were doable (they were) and thought they would work on them in order (they didn't) and instead we have crazy red herrings all over the shop.

Trying to sell Star Marine as something we all originally backed was the slap in the face for me. gently caress you Roberts you lying piece of poo poo, I know you pushed out Star Marine because exactly what CryEngine was designed for and the only thing you could actually do.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016
Okay now have any of you seen THIS bullshit right here? I present to you

https://sctrollsdump.wordpress.com/

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Hey! First read Recommanded

This site seems good written commendo.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Baxta posted:

Ha. 480 USD. I was surprised i'd spent that much. I thought the original goals were doable (they were) and thought they would work on them in order (they didn't) and instead we have crazy red herrings all over the shop.

Trying to sell Star Marine as something we all originally backed was the slap in the face for me. gently caress you Roberts you lying piece of poo poo, I know you pushed out Star Marine because exactly what CryEngine was designed for and the only thing you could actually do.

You'll get a Switch and half a ps4 for that stack of jpegs

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

DapperDon posted:

Okay now have any of you seen THIS bullshit right here? I present to you

https://sctrollsdump.wordpress.com/

This site is so useful!

I'm glad CIG took the entirety of 2016 to develop "ship".

I'm sure 2017 will go fine.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Baxta posted:

gently caress you Roberts you lying piece of poo poo, I know you pushed out Star Marine because exactly what CryEngine was designed for and the only thing you could actually do.

That hurts man, that really hurts.

Don't you know he is saving PC game for me and you.

And you refund him like that.

That hurts.

But be aware that Christ Roberts will save PC gaming for you and me and when he does, he will be parp paired to turn his chubby little check and let you back into the fold. (That fold could be like a grill cheese sandwich mind you).

Ye of little faith (but $480 in your pocket)

May the verse forever echo in your parp.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Sum Mors posted:

This site is so useful!

I'm glad CIG took the entirety of 2016 to develop "ship".

I'm sure 2017 will go fine.

I think that's a typo, I'm sure it's ment to say "poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Awesome. In as devoting resources to adding easter eggs before any of the foundation gameplay systems are working.