Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
[29/M] - I have a fantasy of being a neckbeard's waifu (NSFW)Light

It's an odd thing because I'm always openminded when it comes to sexuality but I've been very straight except for this. Had lots of relationships with women.

I grew up as something of a nerd. Liked anime, video games, the typical stuff. In my early twenties I turned that around, got in very good shape, a Master's degree, a great job, social life, a cool car, success in dating, etc.

On paper I am everything that I hadn't been growing up. However, deep down I'm still been the same anime-loving weeb I've always been. And I don't know when it happened, but this fantasy showed up in my mind.

I'm a very small-build guy. I can easily pull off crossdressing. And the thought of being owned by a disgusting, socially-awkward 4chan dweller turns me on. I like the thought of dressing up like his favorite anime girls, and getting hosed in the rear end. I like the thought of him being so virginal and awkward that he blows his load in like two seconds.

I also like the thought that he'd be into "traps," as they call it on 4chan, and that the sight of me dressed like Yoko with a penis would completely blow him away. The thought of being trapped in his nasty man-cave with all the otaku figurines, posters, and the smell just enhances the fantasy. Sometimes I fantasize about him yelling out Japanese phrases as he sticks his nasty tiny penis in my anime girl mouth and cums uncontrollably.

It's gotten to the point where I can browse 4chan, see some of these guys making comments about their waifus and believing it, and I get hard.

So, yeah. There you go. I have a girlfriend and no desire to do anything about this, but sometimes I just get those flashes of being gangbanged while dressed as Sailor Moon in the middle of a comic book convention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
:stare:

Me [22 F] almost killed a guy at work, went home and masturbated.

quote:

Hiya, long time lurker, first time poster. Something wierd happened today at work and I sort of need help and/or just regular old venting.

This will basically be the story of how the nicest guy I've ever met almost made me kill a man due to my own god drat libido... But first I guess some backstory is required, if you don't give a poo poo - just skip to the TL;DR at the bottom.

So, 22 years old girl, I work in industrial production in the woods in a small rear end town in Sweden. Pretty drat grumpy. gently caress it, I'm a god drat angry ball of dislike on my best days.

I don't look good. It's OK, it's not one of those selfesteem issues or anything like that, I am simply not born with the right genes and I don't take good care of my body... Mostly because I don't care. My entire life I've basically been leaning back on the fact that I am smart.

I'm also basically what the japanese would call a fujoshi, in a sense... Except I don't really like hentai or anime or manga. Except space cowboy, but Spike is different. I really get off on homosexuals, basically.

Since I've been aware of my outward appearance since a young age, I've become really good at taking my sex-life into my own hands.

I masturbate.

A lot.
I don't mind, in fact, I quite like it (can you imagine? Groundbreaking and snowflake as gently caress, I know).

I'm also very horny, but since I find most people dumb as hell and/or really boring - I usually take matters into my own hands (as mentioned earlier).

Not that I really have to, I mean, I work in industrial production, when I need some I can easily get mine from guys here that are waaaay above my level. I mean actual 7's and even an odd 8.

But pretty antisocial. It sounds better than bitter and grumpy.

For quite a while I've had the hots for an older gentleman where I work, regular old hots and not the wierd life interrupting murdering kind... He's going on fifty-something (I think 56?) but he looks like a fresh 40 year old.

I poo poo you not btw, he actually looks 15 years younger than he is. He has a contagious smile, always laughs and treats me with respect, like a regular loving person. If you're a girl that works in industrial production, like me, you'll know how rare this is. To be treated as an equal. I've come to terms with this by now, I like my work, but this older gentleman has been the main star of plenty fantasies in my head. He constantly fights for women's equal rights at my job (which again, is relatively rare - even in Sweden, atleast in such a male dominated field) and he does this only because he thinks it's right, or as he'd say; Because he's been brought up by the strange notion that women are people.

He always makes me laugh, he talks to me just the right amount (again, I'm pretty sour. Most of the time I'm annoyed, this isn't something I will ever change, it's just who I am. I tried being happy all the time but it just feels dumb as hell, I'll leave that for the other wenches at my job. They're way better at it), helps me when I see I'm overwhelmed and just... Does gentleman things.

So, for a good year I've been having these older man fantasies about this gentleman, but they've been managable. Just regular old fantasies. This fall however, something changed a bit. Old man has a son that's 26 or so. Impeccable skin. Big eyes and long-rear end eyelashes and is relatively tall (around 6 feet, I guess, dno, I'm not too good with anything that isn't the metric system). He looks like a 26 year old version of Gentleman, but with a beard and longer hair. Slightly tattoo'd, sings in a band and plays the guitar.

Usually, I'd roll my eyes. He's almost a charicature of a douchebag.

Except he doesn't only look like his father, he acts like his father. He pretty much is a younger version of his father, in almost all regards. Ever since he started here I've had almost non stop loving fantasies about this guy. And I don't mean that in a figurative way... Almost non stop. I can hardly get any work done. So, this loving nice rear end guy talks to me a lot. We talk about all kinds of things and he takes cares of shelter animals. He's a vegan and is active in human rights. Quite political, but never ever rude about it, he always speaks respectfully and nice to everyone, even the ones he doesn't agree at all with. Even the people he openly dislikes.

I loving hate this guy. He is like the embodiment of a person I will never be. He's amazing, but he makes me feel absolutely disgusting as a person. And he turns me on constantly. He doesn't even have to be around.

He even loving smells amazing, he makes his own loving perfume because of some vegan health poo poo, I dno, I didn't listen and he smells like woodwork. Like loving balsa wood. He has this reverbating deep-rear end voice that is... I can't really describe it in any other way than enticing.

So I went around to the other girls where I work and asked if they've seen or heard him, the overall reaction seems to be that we all want to ride that dick. Some women even said they'd stand in line even if there's 100 people before them.

I'm pretty sure he's the kind of guy that doesn't do one night stands. Missionary with the partner of his life. And he'd love that.

He's a bit like something from another time, but not in an outdated way.

Either way, today he came by and spoke to me, like he does and somehow sexuality came up. This amazing loving guy is a raging bisexual.

I thought my vagina would loving implode. The rest of the talk was a daze, then he walked back to do work over at his station.

I couldn't loving focus, gently caress him. After a good 10 minutes of just sitting around doing nothing but thinking about the whole ordeal, I figured I'd get some actual loving job done. So I jumped into my truck and fetched the a tonne of metal plates that needed to be fetched. A tonne. 1000kg (1041 or something, if my memory recalls it, but I digress)

And I drove off. Mid drive, my loving vagina takes the wheels and I'm not watching. Hit a guy (or well, nudge) with the edges of the plates.

One tonne of metal, to his head... Ever so slightly. He wasn't in the wrong or anything, I just wasn't paying attention. Big fuzz. People were mad, I was trying to focus... Dno, poo poo was wierd. Either way, 1 second earlier and guy would have been dead as hell, I would have hit him, then either brake into landing a tonne of metal on his head, or ran him the gently caress over.

So back to pretty boy. I loving hate him. I hate him so much, but I loving want to hatefuck him with the fury and heat of a thousand suns.

I can't stop thinking about him, constantly. I want to loving ruin him and just... Hatefuck him into the matress, through the floor, down to my neighbours flat and work my way down 3-4 stories. He turns me into the angriest loving slip and slide in the world. And I can't cope.

I can't work, I can't focus, I can't live. My life is slowly turning into a constant raging orgy of him, me and/or a bunch of other men. Everytime I see anything the shape of a tube, it turns into a dick.

I almost killed a guy today and the first thing I did when I came home was to masturbate. I masturbate at work, every time he comes by and every time his dad comes by.

My magic wand has been going hot ever since he started at my job. He is slowly ruining everything and I want to simply gently caress him.

Just hatefuck him until I pass out.

TL;DR My vagina is going haywire and I can't seem to turn it off, almost drove a guy to death today because of it.
So... Erhm... How does one stop yearning someone unhealthy into the regular old yearning?

Do I have to see a loving shrink over a guy that I don't even like? Do I straight up ask him if he wants to gently caress? (Don't forget, I'm far from pretty - but I'm getting desperate, maybe the rejection will set me straight).

How do I turn off my vagina? Do I just glue that poo poo shut?

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Ignore, first post didn't show till after I resubmitted

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Themata posted:

:stare:

Me [22 F] almost killed a guy at work, went home and masturbated.

I've heard how stress is sometimes a catalyst for people to seek out sexual release (eg. after a funeral a couple fucks or whatever) but Jesus H. Christ this is a whole different thing :stare:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I hope she never gets in his pants, she sounds obnoxious.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
that lady seems UNSTABLE

There are plenty of insanely gorgeous women at work here but I don't become some obsessed weirdo who gets up to a bunch of fuckery because of it

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Huggybear posted:

LOL, what a sad little creep hahaha. Yeah I post in the running thread in YLLS, sometimes the Trump and ME threads, and lurk in the Misogynoir thread to send cute and uplifting things to my (aaahh! the horror!!) black, feminist girlfriend.

Anything else you want to know, rage baby, how about you, where else on these forums are you so tragically triggered so I can laugh at you some more

you should listen when a POC says you're racist. if you have to deny it, then it's pretty obviously you're hiding something.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Me [24f] with my bf [23m] of 2y, he is obsessed with Gamer Gate and it is making me CRAZY!!!!!

quote:

Ok well let me preface this by saying that I don't get what GamerGate is all about, all I know is that it's a bunch of guys crying about girls and video games and some people think it's about ethics but it's really about harassing people or whatever. I don't know.

I just know that my boyfriend is way too involved in this stuff. He will sit and try to argue with people over it, he gets really involved on forums and on Reddit talking about it. He gets really angry all the time about different things and I've even heard him just like, yelling at people about it.

It's starting to really make me crazy. I don't care that he's passionate about something but I do care that it's this weird clusterfuck thing where basically nobody's right and everyone looks lovely and nothing is actually coming from this that's productive. From my angle it just looks like he's wasting upwards of FIVE HOURS A DAY with this crap.

I don't know how to talk to him about it without getting him riled up. I don't know how to gently suggest we maybe focus on something else, like... ANYTHING at all. He will sit there and talk about new trolling tactics and docksing this and that and something about some girl name Zoey and I just can't take it!!! Even post-sex he will take out his phone and jump on twitter.

In the beginning I tried to care and show my support obviously. But he just took it TOO far. I made a joke on my own twitter about the hashtag and I got flooded by people harassing me and calling me names and I was like "jeez, this is what you're interested in? a bunch of babies acting like kids on twitter?" and he got really angry and started talking about how it was soooo much more than that.

I don't know what to do. Help, please. I want my boyfriend back!!!

tl;dr: BF OBSESSED with gamer gate. How do I get him to come back to the real world?!

I love that she wrote doxxing as 'docksing'. :allears: The post itself is pretty standard fare, but the juicy stuff is in the comments where all the gamergaters came flocking out:

quote:

So irrelevant that the gaming media can't shut the hell up about it!

quote:

Actually, it shows that he (fictional boyfriend) is a level-headed person. He doesn't go around screaming about scientists who wear a shirt he doesn't like, or about 'mansplaining' or crap like that.

quote:

poo poo like this is why OP's boyfriend gets so riled up. Nowhere does OP say her boyfriend is trolling, nowhere does she mention doxxing, and nowhere does she mention harassing women. You've made all of those assumptions based on one piece of information and proceed to accuse him of all the poo poo you've heard from god knows where.

quote:

Yes I read the post. He's talking about doxxing because that happened to GG supporters and nobody cares about it and that's hypocritical.

You on the other hand already assume he's out here sending threatening messages and digging up personal information. The messages he's sending are probably to advertisers and ombudsmen complaining about biased coverage.

She also says SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT.

Ok well let me preface this by saying that I don't get what GamerGate is all about, all I know is that it's a bunch of guys crying about girls and video games and some people think it's about ethics but it's really about harassing people or whatever. I don't know.

Now, she doesn't need to know and it really doesn't matter. But when you come out and say he's doxxing people it's exactly the kind of demonizing bullshit that motivates OP's boyfriend to get so riled up.

You've demonstrated your own understanding is about the same as OP, which is to say not at all. At least OP had the decency to avoid accusing her boyfriend.

Probably not gamergater:

quote:

tell him no more sexy time if he keeps talking about #GamerGate... done problem solved.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Huggybear posted:

LOL, what a sad little creep hahaha. Yeah I post in the running thread in YLLS, sometimes the Trump and ME threads, and lurk in the Misogynoir thread to send cute and uplifting things to my (aaahh! the horror!!) black, feminist girlfriend.

Anything else you want to know, rage baby, how about you, where else on these forums are you so tragically triggered so I can laugh at you some more

You seem deeply unwell. :ohdear:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

DOMDOM posted:

spoilers gf
This is it. This is the relatively trivial thing that would be a dealbreaker for me in a hypothetical otherwise perfect relationship.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

therobit posted:

I have never met an openly asexual person in the wild, and I refuse to go to whatever tumbler page they exist on so I am guessing that most asexuals drat well know better than to blab about it constantly, unlike bisexual polyamorous weirdos. But still likely less ick factor anyway because al you can imagine them doing is NOT having sex with a bunch of people.
The one young one I know doesn't blather on about it BUT if there's sex in anything oh does she try too hard not to understand it and can be huffy having to deal with being exposed to the fact that other people do sex.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

They exist, they're just your brother in law's weird brother who's never had a girlfriend. As far as I know apparently some people just have 0 sex drivewas

I know they exist, but most of them don't seem to make a big show of thier preference for never having sex; they seem to either find someone similar or don't and live alone.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Huggybear posted:

Oh I just wanted to know if you were playing a game with us or legit stupid.

Apparently you're legit stupid and going to read this and I look forward to you twisting it around since well being irrationally riled up about things seems to be a thing you enjoy doing.

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams
/\/\/\ you lost your poo poo and rage posted at me several times. I have stayed rational and consistent and I have not resorted to judgement or name-calling. The only reason you keep having your temper tantrums is because of the cognitive dissonance and triggered misogynist rage that is not only tolerated but perpetuated and celebrated in this thread. Keep making GBS threads your pants and resorting to personal attacks though for my amusement

Cumslut1895 posted:

you should listen when a POC says you're racist. if you have to deny it, then it's pretty obviously you're hiding something.

Please explain, and where did I deny it or be racist, I have no idea why you keep talking about this

\/\/ oh you're being ironic wow lol welcome to grade seven

Huggybear fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Feb 9, 2017

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Huggybear posted:

Please explain, and where did I deny it. I will listen if I hosed up. I have no idea what you are talking about, tbh

I said you were racist. that means you're racist.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Huggybear posted:

:siren:MY POC GIRLFRIEND:siren:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Huggybear posted:

/\/\/\ you lost your poo poo and rage posted at me several times. I have stayed rational and consistent and I have not resorted to judgement or name-calling. The only reason you keep having your temper tantrums is because of the cognitive dissonance and triggered misogynist rage that is not only tolerated but perpetuated and celebrated in this thread. Keep making GBS threads your pants and resorting to personal attacks though for my amusement

Please explain, and where did I deny it or be racist, I have no idea why you keep talking about this

\/\/ oh you're being ironic wow lol welcome to grade seven
Shut the gently caress up you horrible goddamn idiot

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Don't respond to the obvious troll people

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Andrast posted:

That's the thing, they're for real.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Andrast posted:

jokes on you I was only pretending dot png

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams
every triggered response makes me happier, folks. The collective pants making GBS threads and rage posting is so. loving. satisfying. and. perfectly. validating. Thank you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha etc

e: also lol like you can't just ignore me haha I keep getting trolled and quoted and I keep triggering ragey (likely white young men in their 20s) forum users and drat I just ignore someone if I think they are stupid :lol:

Huggybear fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Feb 9, 2017

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Huggybear posted:

every triggered response makes me happier, folks. The collective pants making GBS threads and rage posting is so. loving. satisfying. and. perfectly. validating. Thank you.

e: also lol like you can't just ignore me haha I keep getting trolled and quoted and I keep triggering ragey (likely white young men in their 20s) forum users and drat I just ignore someone if I think they are stupid :lol:

when a POC speaks, it's your job to listen

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

good lord

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Here are a bunch of women who are justified in not being pleased about their boyfriend's porn habits. :catstare: Secret word will become immediately obvious if you read on.

My [28F] husband [37M] is googling jailbait.

quote:

Obviously a throwaway.

Long story short, today I found out my husband has been searching for "jailbait" and "cute sexy teen" on Google. Discovered during a family function while using his phone (with permission) to search what poison sumac looks like.
I'm upset because this has happened in the past, we dealt with it and i thought it was over and we were past it. It was a big deal before because he was also posing as a teen female online and chatting with random people.

According to him, he hasn't done that in a long time. I believe him because a.) we just had a baby 9 months ago and b.) just bought a house 2 months ago so literally we have no time.

I'm not against porn at all - that's not the issue. I do have an issue with him searching for "jailbait" not only for obvious reasons but also because of his past and also the fact that he's a high school teacher.

Right now I'm upset at this family function and just have gone quietly into my shell. I confronted him briefly and said he needs to delete his history and left it at that. He's suddenly being more helpful with the baby right now. Also more interested in what I'm doing and more lovey towards me. We were suppose to have a date night tonight without the baby (would be our 2nd ever) and now I'm just sad and don't want to go.

Not sure what I'm looking for...maybe some advice. Am I being unrealistic with my expectations? Am I right for feeling upset? Idk...

[edit for clarification]
Wait a minute...nowhere did I say he was talking to teenage girls. I said random people. Maybe that was my fault for not being more specific...

When I discovered he was cat fishing people, it was when I saw his AIM list. I saw that it included a few people that I also talked to - I thought he was checking up on me! They were guys in their 20s. I asked my one friend about it and he couldn't remember their exact convo but he said it was weird, something about a guy turning into a girl. So I had my friend IM him and "catch" him doing it. (He tried saying his sn was hacked...yeah right lol).

So even though what he was doing was very wrong by tricking others... it was in no way bad or illegal. It was just weird. And he hasn't done it since then. Hence, why I thought part of it was due to his role playing thing.

Tl;dr My husband is googling jailbait and I don't know how to deal.

My SO(33M) and me(32F) together 1 year, he searched for jailbait, should I be concerned.

quote:

My SO(33M) and myself(32F) have been together about 1 year.

Okay, I snooped on my SO. I'm not proud and I called him as soon as he was awake and told him. I know it was wrong, we talked about all of this in depth. Please don't tell me how wrong I was because I know and feel really lovely for it.

While looking for porn he searched for jailbait. Within the same couple minutes he searched for a particular person and so on. None of these girls were underage. We talked about it and I made it clear that if he is sexually attracted to young girls etcetc that's a deal breaker for me. I have been through certain things in my life that make me extremely sensitive to things like that. He told me he absolutely has not ever looked at or masturbated to anything illegal, and wouldn't ever. He said he's in no way sexually attracted to the younger girl aspect of fantasies. He told me that searching for that will pull up a certain body type (usually very thin) and that's why he searched it. I should note that he was also concerned at the time about possible ED issues and was trying anything to see if things would 'work' and the thin body type is what he used to be into and have a preference for. I can attest to the fact that at this point in time we weren't having sex and there were issues, it completely coincides with his porn search history.

My question is should I be concerned that he searched 'jailbait'? Is this an indication of something worse, or is his story plausible? I know I shouldn't have ever snooped and I put myself in this situation but now that I've seen it, and discussed it with him, I want to be sure it's nothing to be worried about, because I believe how everything played out but I don't want to find out later that he is actually into underage girls.

TL;DR SO searched for jailbait, is this an indication of something more sinister?

Right... you like :airquote: the thin body type :airquote:

I think I found the woman with panhypopituitarism. The ages even match, except the woman is now one year older:

I'm [25F] starting to feel like my fiance [28M] is attracted to me for creepy reasons

quote:

Throwaway because I really don't want all this connected to my main account. So me and my fiance have been dating for two years, recently engaged in September. We haven't really planned a wedding yet. For some background information, I have always been kind of small for my age. I'm only 5' 2'', I'm very skinny, and I have small boobs and not much of a bum. My face has always been round and young looking and I often get mistaken for a teenager.

My fiance never seemed to have a problem with that like some of my exes did which was what immediately what attracted me to him. But now I'm not so sure that his attraction to me comes from a healthy place. In fact, I think he might be a pedophile and he's only attracted to me because I look so young.

There have been a few signs over the years. He hates body hair on me. I always keep myself waxed/shaved anyway but he doesn't like having sex with me when I have stubble. At first I thought, hey no problem, a lot of guys are like this, it's usually a porn thing.

I also noticed that all of his ex girlfriends also look young. We were showing each other pictures of our old flames and every girl he dated looked younger than I do. None of them were actually underage (I think) but it was kind of weird at the time. I also just brushed that off as something I was thinking about too much.

He's very protective of me and sometimes controlling. He doesn't actually treat me like a child but he does like to make a lot of the decisions in the household. He said he's very traditional but he does sometimes treat me like I'm a lot younger than I am.

He's always looked at a lot of 'teen' porn as in videos with titles like 'girl gets anally pounded on her eighteenth birthday'. Again, not a big deal. But the thing that brought all of this to now was that I went to use his laptop (no big deal we use each other's all the time) and it was open to a 'jailbait' like subreddit. And I saw that he was in the middle of a PM to someone about if they had more pictures of when they were younger.

So now I'm 70% sure my fiance is a pedophile or maybe just the one where they're attracted to teenagers. I don't know what to do. I know he's never acted on any...urges. And maybe we can get him to therapy. But now I'm just creeped out. What if he's just with me because I'm fulfilling some weird fantasy? What should I do?

tl;dr: I look really young and think my fiance might be with me because he's attracted to young girls

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Themata posted:

Here are a bunch of women who are justified in not being pleased about their boyfriend's porn habits. :catstare: Secret word will become immediately obvious if you read on.

My [28F] husband [37M] is googling jailbait.
:stare: edit just noticed the age gap loving :lol:

quote:

My SO(33M) and me(32F) together 1 year, he searched for jailbait, should I be concerned.
:gonk:

quote:

I'm [25F] starting to feel like my fiance [28M] is attracted to me for creepy reasons
Just starting to notice this, wow!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are all D&D posters this lovely at making good troll posts?

LethalGeek posted:

That's the thing, they're for real.

Oh...that's even sadder that they're this broken brain.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Huggybear posted:

holy poo poo a puppet master

someone alert the twin towers because it's apparently 2001

Space Crabs fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Feb 9, 2017

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

fruit on the bottom posted:

:siren:MY POC GIRLFRIEND:siren:

?

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Hey guys, let`s not laugh at retarded fellow goons.

Let`s laugh at retarded redditors and redditor-adjacent people instead!

quote:

My [23F] friend [30 M] proposed to me on April Fools Day. Thought it was a joke, turned out he was serious.
Relationships
submitted 10 months ago * by Imtoosubmissive

So...that happened...

Well, let me start off with something.

So, a little over a week ago. I was talking with my friends about relationship dynamics. I told them that I actually view myself in a submissive wife role and would have no problem with it (I go on a huge spiel about it in my r/confessions post). I spoke with my girl friends and a few of my guy friends about it mainly, and one of them went to tell either one of some of my other guy friends about it.

So, come April Fools Day, one of my guy friends, let's call him B, (who I suspect is either somewhat Bipolar, has ADD and ADHD or something that makes him rather impulsive) calls me over to meet with him that evening after work. My first thought is: he's going to do an April Fools joke. I'm thinking, I'm ready to see what he has in store since he did a funny one in college (literally having some of his friends chase me in funny costumes all around the dorm's lot).

So, anyway, he turns around and kneels onto one knee, pulls out a case and proposes. Now, keep in mind, we're only friends. I've never dated him or considered it because I can't see each other as anything beyond good friends. Also, knowing him, he would be the type of guy who would pull off this kind of thing as a joke. So, thinking it's another April Fools joke, I laugh and tell him nice try, because I truly think it's an April Fools joke. He raises the case more, and I keep giggling asking if he's serious a couple times before he just says "Yep, April Fools!"

We both laugh, and told him that he couldn't get me that easily since I knew what day it was, and we see each other off.

Later on, I find out from a friend that he's been in a funk since and was mopey. At first, I thought something had happened until a friend of mine came to me to talk to me before I could say hi to him in the morning.

Apparently, he was legitimately proposing to me. And he was down that I thought it was a prank. Apparently, somewhere in that conversation my friend had with him, he thought I'd accept his proposal.

I'm baffled and trying to wrap my head around it. Until now, I never knew he had feelings for me whatsoever. I mean, he never asked me out or anything like that, and I never had feelings for him like that either. I only see him as a friend, and don't like him in that way. I honestly don't know how to go about all this: the fact he liked me in that way, his proposal was real and that I honestly thought he was joking. He jokes around and pulls pranks so much, I never expected anything like this.

How do I proceed from here? This just made things extremely awkward and I have no idea what to do when I see him again.

tl;dr: Thought friend was just joshing me with a fake marriage proposal on April Fools, but found out the next day it wasn't a joke. Now don't know what to do with this information. Help?

EDIT: Wow, I didn't expect this magnitude of responses! I haven't responded to all of them, but I am reading each and every last one and taking them in consideration. Thank you all for taking the time to give me such wonderful advice! Just want to say that to you guys.

Reddit user littlestray speaks truth in the comments right off the bat:

quote:

littlestray 439 points 10 months ago

quote:

he has always been a weird guy
It may be wise to not be friends with weird older men.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Bubblyblubber posted:

Let`s laugh at retarded redditors and redditor-adjacent people instead!

I'm guessing this guy is one of those people who hears "I would like to be in a submissive role in a relationship" and thinks this means "I will accept anyone as my husband/partner, because submissive people don't make choices."

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

I'm guessing this guy is one of those people who hears "I would like to be in a submissive role in a relationship" and thinks this means "I will accept anyone as my husband/partner, because submissive people don't make choices."

Most definitely.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Guess the keyword!

quote:

Me (25F) with my bf (28M) of 8 months, paranoid I'll cheat because of how well I played my part in a murder mystery party. Really.

Throw away since he reddits and knows my main.
He's the rub- I attended a murder mystery party this past weekend with my boyfriend. It was all his friends and I hadn't met any of them before. I'm a pretty introverted person so the whole acting thing coupled with being in a room full of people I don't know really freaked me out.
Our characters were a couple who absolutely adored each other but my character was getting some action on the side.Note-only me and my side pieces (I had two!) knew this. Obviously there's stuff about our characters we're not supposed to tell anyone until it naturally comes up during the party. After a few drinks and mingling the murder mystery part began. It was actually tons of fun and I had a blast but I noticed about half-way through when my affairs had been revealed my bf was getting rather surly.
Anyways we head home and he's obviously not in a good mood. I kinda poke and prod until it comes out that he thought I did TOO well concealing my characters indiscretions. I had been too easy to slip into the role of an adulterer and after watching me mingle with his friends was now unsure I wouldn't cheat on him. Not only that but he was certain that if I DID cheat on him he would never find out because of how well I kept my characters secrets.
So my mind is a little blown. I explained to him that it was a character I played and it was all just fun and games, I would never cheat on him ever. I love him! But I can tell he's still all weird. He's been short talking to me and not as affectionate. It makes no sense to me. How am I supposed to handle this?
Some additional info-our relationship has been all sunshine and roses until this past weekend. We never fight, he's never gotten weird about my male friends, he treats me like a Queen. I'm his first "real" gf if that matters.
TL;DR- Boyfriend was TOO convinced with my acting and now thinks I could not only cheat but successfully hide it from him. How am I supposed to handle this?
EDIT: Ok I'm going to talk to him tonight over this and see what's going on. I'm going to go the gentle route and bring up things like how if I was the murderer he wouldn't think I could murder someone and how we've been doing well so far along with some other points people have brought up instead of storming in and telling him he better get his poo poo together ASAP or I'm out. Yes he's being an idiot over this but we all have idiotic, nonsensical thoughts and if the shoe were on the other foot I would appreciate some love. Anyways I'll update when he freaks out and reveals he's hated me since the party since I'm a cheater and has slept with ten other girls to get even.

quote:

My roomates [20, 21F] think I [19F] might be a crazy terrorist
by Crazyroomates
I go to a university about an hour from my parent's house. This is my junior year of college. Before this we lived closer and I commuted to school.
This is my first time living alone. I lived with my parents for the past two years. I got an apartment off campus. I found these two girls on Craigslist looking for a roomate. I didn't know them before.
I'm a practicing Sikh woman and I take my faith pretty seriously. I don't eat meat. I wear a scarf called a chunni pretty much everyday. I also pray everyday.
My two roomates think I'm a Muslim. I've tried explaining Sikhism to them before and they didn't get it. They didn't know Indian people aren't all polytheists. They seem to think Sikh is a denomination of Islam like Shia or Sunni or Sufi. I think it's the "s" thing. I gave up trying to explain it and just chill by myself.
I also see a psychiatrist for my issues with bipolar disorder. I take resperdal and this girl apparently found it after I left it in the bathroom and looked it up.
They've always been quite cold to me and snarky. Last night this girl, who we'll call Sara, told me to go to the common room. She and "Margaret" were there. They told me they thought I was a religious fanatic, felt endangered near me after all the attacks like in France and the U.S., and they knew about my drugs and that you take them for schizophrenia. I don't have schizoprinea. They told me they didn't feel safe with me near them. I told them everything I've written here. I said I have Bipolar and not schizoprinea, and Sarah retorted that they give these drugs to "seriously crazy people" and I'd probably go nuts and murder them. I've never been violent before. I had trouble mainly with delusions like thinking there are literal monsters in my closet or being haunted by demons. I felt weird explaining psychosis to these girls so I didn't say that stuff. I kept telling them "But I'm a Sikh" and they kept telling me to prove I'm not a Muslim by taking my scarf off, eating some bacon or drinking alcohol and I don't want to do that stuff but not for fake Muslim reasons. They said I should find new living arrangements and they were going to speak to the landlord if I don't leave. Sara threatened to tell people I'm a "schizo" at my college.
I don't have anywhere else to live now and I think an hour drive is kind of crazy. I don't know how to resolve this and me crying last night and yelling was not productive. I haven't told my parents about this.
Tl;dr My roomates think I might be a schizoprinea extremist
(So I emailed my academic counselor about this and she hasn't responded to me yet. I emailed the landlord who asked me to call him. I explained I'm in treatment for Bipolar disorder and my roomates were uncomfortable about this. I also told him about them misunderstanding my beliefs and insulting me. He was very understanding and knew what Sikhs were. He's from New York and was pretty familiar with Sikhs. I explained what happened to him. He told me that it's illegal to deny housing to someone on religion, race or disability. I'm going to call my parents some time today. They have no idea me and my roomies aren't good friends.)
(I wasn't trying to imply Muslims have fake beliefs by "fake Muslim" but just that I'm not a Muslim)

quote:

My [16F] little sister [13F] is obsessed with a serial killer
by inixte
So my sister recently turned 13, and for about a month I've noticed lots of pictures of a man all over her room, her notebooks, and her computer. I learned that it's Jeffrey Dahmer, a serial killer.
Most of one of the walls in her room is covered in pictures printed or cut out from magazines of things like celebrities and band members and album covers and art, and also pictures of Dahmer. She has mugshots of him, pictures of him in court, pictures of him in handcuffs, and other random pictures. Her laptop background is a picture of him in an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs sitting in a court room. She also has pictures of him collaged all over her notebooks and sketchbooks along with pictures of her friends and celebrities and other young teen girl crap as if it's totally normal. She also watches lots of crime shows and documentaries. The other day I went into the living room and she was watching Criminal Minds and cutting out pictures (I didn't see what they were of but it was most likely pics of Dahmer or the 1975 members)
The thing that gives me the creeps the most is her Instagram. It's entirely dedicated to him and the band the 1975. In her description she said she is a "Proud hybristophiliac" (paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery) She's 13!!
She recently changed it and made it private and changed her description to just saying she likes criminology and the 1975 and horses.
I don't know anything about the guy or the extent of his crimes but should I be worried? I think she could just be trying to seem different and mysterious and edgy but it's still a little concerning. My Mom knows and she thinks the same. I think it's normal to be interested in it or to try to use it to seem cool but I think maybe photoshopping pictures of flower crowns onto a serial killer and then printing them out and plastering them all over your wall is a bit odd.
tl;dr: 13 year old sister is obsessed with a serial killer and identifies as a hybristophiliac, not sure if it's just a phase of wanting to seem edgy or if I should be more concerned. Mom isn't concerned enough to do anything about it.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Guess the keyword!

Butts?

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

My [16F] little sister [13F] is obsessed with a serial killer

Ahahaha what

the

gently caress

Love the "Proud hybristophiliac" bit, A+++, would shake my head with disbelief at again.

I bet her blog is a tumblr with "welcome to my dark fantasy" / INTJ personality / 2 edgy 4 u about section.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Guess the keyword!

:murder:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Ding ding ding ding

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Huggybear posted:

you're forcing it, you had some of the thread going and you flew too close to the sun.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I think Huggybear is a Zeitgeist re-reg

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Just because this thread is easy to troll doesn't mean you have to do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

I think Huggybear is an r/polyamory Markov chain generator.

There is clearly no human intelligence behind these posts, just a Chinese room translator tagging keywords and spitting out vaguely related responses.