Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

No-smoothie guy needs to sever and then start fishing in BFC. He'll drop so many panties it'll register as a seismic event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

Look! This is what I'm talking about. People are so demented about penises that they're talking to a woman who makes jokes about plerergates, the strong but non-sexual appeal of cannibalism, cleaning the smegma bean out of horse cocks, Catholic school, and thousand dollar Korean anime dolls, and they're like, I'm sorry Pick, that guy had a weird penis, and, well, hate to say, but some people just can't be helped

what if he was worried you'd take it and send it to be stuffed or something

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pvt.Scott posted:

Anti-cheating is code for anti-poly

Nothing wrong with either. Have you met any poly people? They are insufferable and can't wait to tell you about thier sex lives.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I hope unusual gay cocks was at least this unusual or it would be just too disappointing. :nws: link, obviously

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

therobit posted:

Nothing wrong with either. Have you met any poly people? They are insufferable and can't wait to tell you about thier sex lives.

Are they more or less insufferable than self-professed asexuals?

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

lazorexplosion posted:

I hope unusual gay cocks was at least this unusual or it would be just too disappointing. :nws: link, obviously

I've only ever seen black guys' penises before, but are white dude's dicks usually that purple?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

lazorexplosion posted:

That seems kind of frustrating but there are fun things you could do with it.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
The AMA with that guy was good.

#reddit4lyf

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Lonely Virgil posted:

I've only ever seen black guys' penises before, but are white dude's dicks usually that purple?

that's our display coloration, the really good ones are iridescent too

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Wait so there actually is a guy out there with two cocks? Are they both functioning?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Jim Barris posted:

Wait so there actually is a guy out there with two cocks? Are they both functioning?

Yes. Getting both of them sucked at the same time is "overwhelming" and he prefers not to do it.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

DOMDOM posted:

Walking dead

One time Mirthless and I were sharing what we watched and he spoiled both game of thrones and the critically acclaimed series breaking bad. I got mad but actually he quoted a phenomenon known as spoileritus where you end up wanting to talk about what you just saw so he was actually in the right. Also he met a cousin he didn't ever see befoee well he decided to make out and have teh secsy time with her .

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

that's our display coloration, the really good ones are iridescent too

You majestic motherfuckers.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

tater_salad posted:

One time Mirthless and I were sharing what we watched and he spoiled both game of thrones and the critically acclaimed series breaking bad. I got mad but actually he quoted a phenomenon known as spoileritus where you end up wanting to talk about what you just saw so he was actually in the right. Also he met a cousin he didn't ever see befoee well he decided to make out and have teh secsy time with her .

i have plenty of abraham lincolns laying around buddy don't you worry

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Just trying to well actually before you do ;)

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Yes. Getting both of them sucked at the same time is "overwhelming" and he prefers not to do it.
Psch, two cocks are wasted on this man.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

kind of ashamed I even cracked a smile now that I've slept tbh.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

How does he manage to get both of them in his mouth at the same time?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Pvt.Scott posted:

One of my greatest regrets in this life is that I didn't make out with Jimmy Urine from MSI when I had the chance. Those Unusual Gay Cocks will haunt you.

He's married to a woman though, but I wouldn't doubt he's bi.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

chumbler posted:

Are they more or less insufferable than self-professed asexuals?

I have never met an openly asexual person in the wild, and I refuse to go to whatever tumbler page they exist on so I am guessing that most asexuals drat well know better than to blab about it constantly, unlike bisexual polyamorous weirdos. But still likely less ick factor anyway because al you can imagine them doing is NOT having sex with a bunch of people.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

My (25f) fiance (28m) doesn't want me to spend money on the wedding but he spent over 3,000 on a kilt

Run away.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

therobit posted:

I have never met an openly asexual person in the wild, and I refuse to go to whatever tumbler page they exist on so I am guessing that most asexuals drat well know better than to blab about it constantly, unlike bisexual polyamorous weirdos. But still likely less ick factor anyway because al you can imagine them doing is NOT having sex with a bunch of people.

They exist, they're just your brother in law's weird brother who's never had a girlfriend. As far as I know apparently some people just have 0 sex drive

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

MF_James posted:

He's married to a woman though, but I wouldn't doubt he's bi.

Haha, it was just a quick thing after a show, yeeeeears ago. It wasn't a serious thing, he was just goofing around with the only people who decided to come talk to him in the tiny club. He gave big sloppy 30 second makeout kisses to the two beautiful people I was there with and then he was like "you want some?" and I said "no." :negative:

therobit posted:

It's a terrible play on the bigot rallying cry, "anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white."
https://youtu.be/-479nojqE3I

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I feel sorry for asexuals. It probably gets lonely.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Pvt.Scott posted:

Haha, it was just a quick thing after a show, yeeeeears ago. It wasn't a serious thing, he was just goofing around with the only people who decided to come talk to him in the tiny club. He gave big sloppy 30 second makeout kisses to the two beautiful people I was there with and then he was like "you want some?" and I said "no." :negative:

It's a terrible play on the bigot rallying cry, "anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white."
https://youtu.be/-479nojqE3I

You missed out then, sad that MSI doesn't tour anymore, though the last 2 shows I went to were... not as good as they were 10 years ago.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Grevling posted:

I feel sorry for asexuals. It probably gets lonely.

I wish I was asexual. I wouldn't have to masturbate all the time.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

They exist, they're just your brother in law's weird brother who's never had a girlfriend. As far as I know apparently some people just have 0 sex drive

I have a relative like this, and yeah, she just... never dated ever and isn't interested in it. By all accounts she never was. She is passionate about engineering and basically nothing else.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Huggybear posted:

slut shaming

I wasn't slut shaming her you moron. I was laughing at how she, being an abusive SO, got dumped after accusing her SO of being abusive for daring to say "I'm uncomfortable with X situation", and then followed it up by harassing the guy over being dumped.

chumbler posted:

Hot take: if you want to gently caress other people and your partner doesn't and/or isn't really okay with it then you're each better off not being in a relationship and I don't think that's slut shaming, just consideration for people you profess to care about and acknowledgement of irreconcilable differences.

:agreed:

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Feb 9, 2017

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Pvt.Scott posted:

I wish I was asexual. I wouldn't have to masturbate all the time.

Asexuals can't even do that (?)
Honking one off every once in a while is pretty good.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Grevling posted:

Asexuals can't even do that (?)
Honking one off every once in a while is pretty good.

I'm not sure, really. Maybe it's...a spectrum...

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Pick posted:

I have a relative like this, and yeah, she just... never dated ever and isn't interested in it. By all accounts she never was. She is passionate about engineering and basically nothing else.

Tell her to call me. I'll break her heart. Assuming I accidentally sit on her rib cage, I mean.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Pick posted:

That seems kind of frustrating but there are fun things you could do with it.
Instead of joking that tricep pulldowns are like jerking two dicks you could literally jerk two dicks while pretending to do tricep extensions or pulldowns!!

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams

LethalGeek posted:

My curiosity got the better of me and seems mr bear is a D&D regular so you're probably right

LOL, what a sad little creep hahaha. Yeah I post in the running thread in YLLS, sometimes the Trump and ME threads, and lurk in the Misogynoir thread to send cute and uplifting things to my (aaahh! the horror!!) black, feminist girlfriend.

Anything else you want to know, rage baby, how about you, where else on these forums are you so tragically triggered so I can laugh at you some more

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

these stories trigger the poo poo out of me

Is it because you're self-conscious about your penis size too?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Please don't meltdown about your posting history, it gets into the carpet and this thread was just cleaned

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Huggybear posted:

LOL, what a sad little creep hahaha. Yeah I post in the running thread in YLLS, sometimes the Trump and ME threads, and lurk in the Misogynoir thread to send cute and uplifting things to my (aaahh! the horror!!) black, feminist girlfriend.

Anything else you want to know, rage baby, how about you, where else on these forums are you so tragically triggered so I can laugh at you some more
Does your Black Feminist Girlfriend make le epic ~triggered~ joaks too

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

sinking belle posted:

Does your Black Feminist Girlfriend make le epic ~triggered~ joaks too

I don't think she would like being treated like an object.

Which is what bear is doing here.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Please be nice and civil to eachother, gentlemen

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don't think she would like being treated like an object.

Which is what bear is doing here.

Not only a racist, but a misogynist too.

:pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I would be really proud if my GF brought up my race and political leanings to try and score a point in an internet argument.