Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Bunch of sissy boys. Just shave with an old disposable razor in the shower. I think I manage to get two weeks out of mine. Sometimes I even remember to use some foam but that's just messy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I bet your skin is just a sight to behold. And also you probably feel like sand paper to the touch.

I just use trimmers anymore. I never don't have a beard but I can get it down to 5'o clock shadow. Or keep it full grown crazy vet like I do now. Trimmers are great for keeping down the neck beard too.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I grew my beard back in a month or so ago, first time I've had one in like 3.5 years. I have hella grey hairs in it now but whatever. I'm keeping it short and neatly trimmed with some trimmer kit I bought off amazon.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

it got up to 50 degrees yesterday here in CT

today we've got a nor'easter, looking at 12-15 inches.

good times

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Beards own. If you aren't allowed to have one then you made the wrong life choice somewhere down the line.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holy poo poo now it's thundersnow

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I haven't looked outside yet and I don't want to.

Not looking forward to shoveling and the fantastic back pain that comes with it.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

holy poo poo now it's thundersnow

Got some here at 3AM. I was up because my upstairs neighbor is an rear end in a top hat, but it was neat. Backed my car into my space all the way up to the curb and should have a real easy time getting to work, which will be at 10, because I gave myself a two hour delay :unsmith:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Looked outside, immediately regretted it. Gonna have to go out there anyway because I'm out of milk. At least I don't have to shovel my car out. :toot:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lost a lot of trees to a heavy wet snow on Monday and the 2wd Sienna can't get out of the long driveway.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I almost had to wear socks/shoes when I went out last night

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's gonna be 70 degrees today in Colorado Springs. Been in the 60s all week.

But we'll get slapped with snow here eventually.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I almost had to wear socks/shoes when I went out last night

What kind of dad wears sandals without socks...

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I wouldn't mind a daytime snow storm here. Just one. Maybe like six or so inches. It's relaxing and when it's over Monty and I go playyyyyyy.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

It's gonna be 70 degrees today in Colorado Springs. Been in the 60s all week.

But we'll get slapped with snow here eventually.
-7 :getin:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

hell IDK Holly bloops said he'd buy me av certificates if I name dropped it :shrug:

Hell I have half of GiP bought and paid for in sponsorship & influencer deals.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Hello non-skippable CBT's my old friend :suicide:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
freezing rain so bad last night they even canceled school. I hadn't seen the announcement yet and was chipping away at ice so that I could open my car door

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm having a difficult time adjusting to my company's policy of working from home or leaving for appointments without getting approval. It's just something I have to mention morning of and it's all good.

The military has broken me in such a way I feel compelled to ask if I can leave for something a few days ahead of the appointment.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Haven't shaved my beard since October, probably gonna trim it down to look semi-professional again this weekend. I like cremo beard oil, because it's unscented. I don't need a bunch of smelly stuff literally trapped under my nose all day.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
We've gotten about 8" of snow in the city since this morning. Pretty much everywhere is closed, including the school. That would be nice if, you know, I actually had classes today.
I was also going to go to this talk at NYU later, but NYU is also closed so that is being rescheduled :(

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Welp, guess I've got another five days to clean up this report.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'm having a difficult time adjusting to my company's policy of working from home or leaving for appointments without getting approval. It's just something I have to mention morning of and it's all good.

The military has broken me in such a way I feel compelled to ask if I can leave for something a few days ahead of the appointment.

Remember in the military when you would do the right thing and get approval in advance and then when you did said thing people freaked the gently caress out because they either forgot, or forgot on purpose? Haha good times

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shawshank, bathroom boss, etc...

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

When I started school two years ago I was constantly giving my professors tangible things to back up anything I was saying (like missing class for a doc appointment). I even had a drug relapse and missed a couple classes and was scouring to get documentation, including showing in my phone where I called and spoke with the suicide hotline for a half hour.

I have since learned that people just...kinda...believe the poo poo you say?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
We're all broken men.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. My girlfriend and I are doing a double feature at the movie theater of John Wick 2 and Lego Batman and it seems like a really kickass combo.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Someone took all the foam rollers out of the gym and my back is not happy :mad:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Someone quit at the tiny warehouse, so now we're at 80% manpower, but that's fine because we only have about 60% of the orders we did over the past few months, so yay, balances out so I don't have to cut hours.

Gonna hit some shatter and go sort stuff for the rest of my work day.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

My roommate just got really excited and asked me if he could shovel the snow because he's never done it. :lol: (This is by far the most snow he's ever seen.)

There's the shovel, there's the door. Knock yourself out, kiddo.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Pesticide20 posted:

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. My girlfriend and I are doing a double feature at the movie theater of John Wick 2 and Lego Batman and it seems like a really kickass combo.

That sounds amazing.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

6am

3pm ish

we easily got over a foot

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Jealous of that snow and good dog.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Roscoe!!

Unrelated, for all you dads that watch AvE:
https://teespring.com/Shmoo

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
I don't get this pop culture reference.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChWv6Pn_zP0rI6lgGt3MyfA

You're welcome. :) Watch anything and everything that this guy has made, they're all amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzgPOJPTo_A

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My standard youtube fodder includes "Cody's lab", which is a mildly autistic dude's channel for sciencey poo poo. He has poo poo about digging mines and playing with thermite, refining precious metals, etc.

It's a good channel, give it a shot.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

My standard youtube fodder includes "Cody's lab", which is a mildly autistic dude's channel for sciencey poo poo. He has poo poo about digging mines and playing with thermite, refining precious metals, etc.

It's a good channel, give it a shot.

I've used it in class this year, it's good.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Had a homeless dude who was sleeping in our waiting room square up and threaten to kill me today at work.

Odd thing is it's like the 3rd homeless person who's done this to me since I started working here. I must have a punchable/stab friendly face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
why would anyone want to hurt duffman

• Locked thread