Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

blue squares posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am1DfjmGcvc

I didn't see this get posted to the thread. It was put on Youtube an hour ago. Did everyone see it already?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

So piss on his chaaaaaaair

With him sitting right theeeerrre

Deluuuge him all night

And at dawn he'll be there

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Agrajag posted:

funny thing is im pretty sure recent immigrants are statistically less likely to be welfare queens as opposed to bumfuck rural hicksville

And illegal immigrants tend to put way more into the system than they take out

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

RUM HAM posted:

So, uh, that Russian dossier is starting to be corroborated by US intel: http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

piiiissssssss

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

That DICK! posted:

Remember when Bernie was asked about reparations and he said he gave a perfectly reasoned explanation as to why he did not support direct reparations and the Clinton campaign tried to make him out to be a huge racist because of it despite the fact that Hillary held the same stance but never spoke truthfully and openly about it

Or do you remember when after the election Jennifer Palmieri justified Hillarys defeat as she had received more votes than "any white man in history"

But yeah can't move to the left on any issues wouldn't want to alienate anyone

Actually, no I don't recall either of those things

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
WHERE'S THE PEE TAPE DONALD

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Entropic posted:

I honestly think his base would rationalize away an actual sex tape, no matter how heinous, as being irrelevant. They already know he's a terrible person, they don't care.

Yeah, but his base of CHUDs (which makes up what, 25% of the voting public?) isn't the only group that would hear about it/see it. If this tape turns out to be real, he's not going to be able to count on anyone in 2020 outside of said CHUD base.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
the piss tape is really real

and it's out there, waiting to change the world

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

As if we need election advice from the people who ran the Clinton campaign

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

fits my needs posted:

It's always funny to me that they never think of all the government programs and other government poo poo they and their parents took for granted or didn't realize at the time because they were dumb children .

there is no need to entertain it, most of it is wholesale deception anyway
it's like copy, pre written and utilized repeatedly

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

fits my needs posted:

Lmao, if the pussy grabbing tape didn't do anything all Trump will do is say that whatever video that came out is doctored and not him. And his adoring public will drink it up and declare FAKE NEWS.

I wouldn't be surprised but keep in mind that the only people who could have done anything at all about the Pussy Grab tape were Republicans as opposed to the general public. And they've proven themselves without a doubt to be some of the most craven, hypocritical, shameless husks to ever walk the planet. And even then a lot of them tried to run away from him.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The Dean of Twitter talks about Trump.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/02/10/donald-trump-john-dingell-tweet-kings-jason-sattler-column/97550058/

John Dingell posted:

“He is a man who has two problems that work against each other. One is ego. He has a gigantic ego. And he has a gigantic inferiority complex," Dingell told me. “And he’s playing into the hands of his enemies. But he’s also playing into the hands of our enemies in the nation, which is why people in that kind of office are so careful about what they say. And he’s not. And all of these things are going to come back.”

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

GobiasIndustries posted:

I finally got around to watching the Kellyanne Conway interview with Jake Tapper. I really hope she dies soon, and I feel horrible wishing for that but she is just such a godawful person and is basically Pinocchio but with aging instead of nose growing.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

I finally got around to watching the Kellyanne Conway interview with Jake Tapper. I really hope she dies soon, and I feel horrible wishing for that but she is just such a godawful person and is basically Pinocchio but with aging instead of nose growing.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Yinlock posted:

the piss is the hook to get people interested, the rest is the actual impeachable stuff

i'll be honest, i want the pisstape too.

i want black mirror to be 100% real life. we're so close.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

can anyone think at this point that Russia doesn't have some real leverage on Trump? He was given a pre taped interview question to walk back on sucking Putin cock and he just went deeper. Shits not normal people lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

funny thing is im pretty sure recent immigrants are statistically less likely to be welfare queens as opposed to bumfuck rural hicksville

:ssh: you'll spoil the R talking points

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

blue squares posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am1DfjmGcvc

I didn't see this get posted to the thread. It was put on Youtube an hour ago. Did everyone see it already?

He has the expression of a man working on a particularly difficult dump all the way through that.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

UV_Catastrophe posted:

the piss tape is really real

and it's out there, waiting to change the world

I so want that to actually be aired or stream please god please

I don't care if it doesn't even do anything to change politics here, the pure outrage from all sides would be worth it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

thats it, i was looking for that, thanks :)

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

RUM HAM posted:

So, uh, that Russian dossier is starting to be corroborated by US intel: http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

lol at Spicer calling CNN back to call them fake news again

he worried

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lorde is way better than Katy Perry

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:/

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

She needs the picture of Dorian Grey.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

RUM HAM posted:

i'll be honest, i want the pisstape too.

i want black mirror to be 100% real life. we're so close.

Trump is Waldo the Blue Bear :hai:

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

angerbeet posted:

lol at Spicer calling CNN back to call them fake news again

he worried

"hello, this is CNN"

"JUST CALLING YOU BACK TO TELL YOU YOU'RE FAKE NEWS KBYE" says the increasingly nervous man

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

She needs the picture of Dorian Grey.

Somewhere there's a flawless blond trapped in a portrait screaming "poo poo I GOT IT BACKWARDS"

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Not but seriously, she looks like she has aged a decade since she joined the campaign

Like a cartoon vampire swooped by and sucked out her blood or something

I worry for he health

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

the piss is the hook to get people interested, the rest is the actual impeachable stuff

SpaceGoku posted:

EVERY MORNING TRUMP WAKES UP AND OPEN PALM SLAMS A BOTTLE INTO HIS MOUTH IT’S STEAMING HOT PISS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE HE STARTS DRINKING ALL THE PISS ALONG WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, PUTIN. HE DOES EVERY GULP AND HE DOES EVERY GULP HARD. MAKIN SLOSHING SOUNDS WHEN THE PISS SPLASHES INTO HIS BELLY OR EVEN WHEN HE MESSES UP POST-GUZZLE BURP. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY WON THE PORESIDENCY WHILE BEING THE COUNTRYS MOST THIRSTY PISSPIG.TRUMP CAN. TRUMP SAYS IT AND HE SAYS IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN HIS INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND HES LEARNED ALL THE CHEMICAL STRUCTURE OF PISS AND HES LEARNED HOW TO MAKE HIMSELF AND HIS APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY COATING ALL THE SERVICES IN SHINY PISSY GOLD AND LOOKING AT HIS REFLECTION IN EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

i wonder if they'll figure out conclusively that he's in debt to the russian mob for hundreds of millions tho

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

Not but seriously, she looks like she has aged a decade since she joined the campaign

Like a cartoon vampire swooped by and sucked out her blood or something

I worry for he health

she's obviously some sort of blood mage channeling her own essence into wyrmtongue magick.

she's running out of energy.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i wonder if they'll figure out conclusively that he's in debt to the russian mob for hundreds of millions tho

Its gonna be hilarious if he didn't actually get the Rosneft Stock, he just used it to settle all of his Russian debt

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Solarin posted:

can anyone think at this point that Russia doesn't have some real leverage on Trump? He was given a pre taped interview question to walk back on sucking Putin cock and he just went deeper. Shits not normal people lol

He's too dumb for any leverage to work imo

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
How did anybody here not think the piss tape was real after Trump tweeted in all caps raging about it as soon as he knew it got out?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

cmon FBI please arrest this rapey piss clown. Think of the glory and the fame for being the guy that gave trump what he's had coming for decades

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
get the feeling this might be a mildly explosive weekend

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Solarin posted:

His campaign deployed people to lobby for loosening the GOP platform statements on Crimea for absolutely no reason after he locked up the nom and everyone was like "wtf why are you doing this?"

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

get the feeling this might be a mildly explosive weekend

the only thing that would make it better at this point is Rosie O'Bannon as the dossier story goes back into the headlines

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Oh say does your star spangled

Blaaaa-aaa-derrrrr yet spraaaaa-aaaaayyyy

O'er a man who loves peeeeeeee

Til the eeeeeeend

Of hiiiiiissssss

Daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyysssss

ED BALLS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU