Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

ZeroCount posted:

you can smoke weed but if you blow the smoke into anyone else's face you get your lips removed

Truly Solomon David is a just man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Tenebrais posted:

I think that'd be more Jadis' domain. Her whole thing is knowledge, so running her domain on the careful control of ideas fits her well.
She controls her acolytes with judicious application of prophecy, they control the populace with brutal suppression of thought.

I don't think Jadis is involved in running her Realms at all. I think it's entirely her church that does it.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

MikeJF posted:

I don't think Jadis is involved in running her Realms at all. I think it's entirely her church that does it.

Jadis is kinda stuck in a block wishing for death though.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
blunt rotation is very strictly enforced in the realm of Solomon David

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Only purple bud

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Update. Incubus seems a mite intimidated.

(Also, "unlimitless"? Not sure if that's a typo or him stumbling over his speech.)

I like the text about Jagganoth down below.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Memories of "the old king" seem to drift away when looking at a twenty-foot-tall man-elephant.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Roland Jones posted:

Update. Incubus seems a mite intimidated.

(Also, "unlimitless"? Not sure if that's a typo or him stumbling over his speech.)

I like the text about Jagganoth down below.

Not the only typo. 'Then' for 'them' in a panel below that.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Wonder how Incubus found out Allison was the True Successor. Maybe from rooting around in her head, or just being perceptive enough to know that the Conquering King doesn't make mistakes like that?

Anyways, guess that's like 2 more people who know the truth, along with Big Z and Jadis.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I just noticed that Jagganath is missing his left eye while future Allison is missing her right.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

SunAndSpring posted:

Wonder how Incubus found out Allison was the True Successor.

He asked her.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I just want to say how much I appreciate that Abaddon has somehow managed to make "oh, poo poo, Incubus is really evil" happen five goddamn pages in a row. I'm almost scared of what comes next.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Well, that nails Incubus' ironic personal failing: crippling insecurity.

A throne that isn't his, taken from another who no longer wants it. So he seeks to prove his worth by shattering the peace and leading his army to war.

I think Jagganoth will use the army's bones to pick his teeth.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Schwarzwald posted:

Memories of "the old king" seem to drift away when looking at a twenty-foot-tall man-elephant.

Well, a twenty-foot-tall man in a fancy helmet, anyway.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Jagganoth is so big that he forces the page to become larger just to accommodate a full-body shot.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Poltergrift posted:

Jagganoth is so big that he forces the page to become larger just to accommodate a full-body shot.

What do you do when faced with a thirty foot tall immortal monstrosity impervious to physical harm and with complete mastery over time and space?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
What time is it when Jagganoth sits on your throne?

Time to get a new throne!

Dartonus
Apr 1, 2011

It only gets worse from here on in...
Yo Jagganoth so fat that when he wants to see the shape of the universe he just looks in a mirror.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Schwarzwald posted:

HAHAHA It was never your throne!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Yo Jagganoth is so dumb, he thought Pree Asma was what happens before you use an inhaler.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Jagganoth is so dumb that when Solomon David told him the secret name of God was I, he went around telling everyone that God's name was Solomon David

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Jagganoth is actually a smart boy and the only one smarter than him is Jadis :colbert:

e:autocorrect

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

All demiurges know the true heir is Allison, they just pretend to be wrong because they think only they know the truth.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Man, Belligerents be wack

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Honestly you'd think the knowledge that Jagganoth is, in fact, swole should be old hat among the Demiurges by now.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Pureauthor posted:

Honestly you'd think the knowledge that Jagganoth is, in fact, swole should be old hat among the Demiurges by now.

It is, proving that Incubus isn't a real one.

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

a bit of messed up art along with the typos this page
(incubus what's wrong with your faaaaaace)

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Schwarzwald posted:

Time to get a new throne!

Why does Jagganoth paint his toenails red?

So he can hide in the strawberry bushes

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Phy posted:

Why does Jagganoth paint his toenails red?

So he can hide in the strawberry bushes

How do you know Jagganoth has been in your fridge?

Footprints in the butter.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

jesus christ

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
lol

But I guess the one Nedroid comic about goblets was too obvious.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Maybe I'm just looking for anything to betray the true nature of the demiurges now, but does it seem like jagganoth is using the throne to help himself up? I'm sure he actually can kill the other demiurges, but I wonder if wounds from before his invulnerability still haunt him.

I think we have already deduced his mental ones do!

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

this mash-up is extremely disturbing

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

AriadneThread posted:

this mash-up is extremely disturbing the fuckin' greatest

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

thechosenone posted:

Maybe I'm just looking for anything to betray the true nature of the demiurges now, but does it seem like jagganoth is using the throne to help himself up? I'm sure he actually can kill the other demiurges, but I wonder if wounds from before his invulnerability still haunt him.

he's getting up off a giant pile of cups, poo poo's not exactly the most stable footing even without a giant gently caress-off heavy helmet and weirdly asymmetrical armor making you off balance

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Incunald and Bearanoth is the best thing to come out of this thread :allears:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Note Incubus and Jag are not... allies.

Furthermore Incubus is perhaps not planning to betray Allison like many think, his insecurity and knowledge that she is the true heir work against such paths. After all it is likely he thinks it better to be alive and a servant of someone greater than to try to seize it all and perhaps die in the process.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
I know his spikes make him invulnerable, but do you think Allison and friends can just pull them out of Jagganoth's body then kill him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

thechosenone posted:

I actually read the same thing. He looks like an old football player who has still stayed somewhat in shape, and can definitely still kick some rear end, but is really feeling the mileage from some very hard living.