Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
same but with aj mccarron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Tom Tucker posted:

News: rumors are that the Browns, Bears, and 9ers may be interested enough in Garoppolo to fork over a 1st + other picks, especially due to the untested draft class at QB.

Views: If the net result of Deflategate is that the Pats win the superbowl and, because they got to highlight Garoppolo for 1.5 games, come away with net more draft picks I may well pass out from the pure strain joy.

first plus other picks

my sides

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

waah posted:

Just perform with the same sense of inadequacy as you normally do, and nothing should be different

i have a feeling most women i've been with haven't been with famous beef mountains before me.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Groovelord Neato posted:

this may shock you but white women are real racist when it comes to who they'll gently caress.

Lol nah this isn't true at all

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

evilweasel posted:

first plus other picks

my sides

Only teams with winning records should be allowed to trade with the pats, christ

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
"you won't go home with me cuz i'm brown"
-awkward creepy sheltered indian idiot

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

and the bears and the 49ers only have super-high first-round picks to trade

maybe they'll only offer next year and not this year :smith:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
This is where someone posts RG3 Asian

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

evilweasel posted:

and the bears and the 49ers only have super-high first-round picks to trade

maybe they'll only offer next year and not this year :smith:

imagine getting a future 49er pick, that turns into a #1 overall pick with which we draft the next great QB.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

blacked.com is realistic

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hifi posted:

blacked.com is realistic

Also top of the industry production values.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

SHOAH NUFF posted:

it is. i'm white btw so it's a win for me.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

"you won't go home with me cuz i'm brown"
-awkward creepy sheltered indian idiot

But you repeat yourself!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
focus on building lean, vascular, striated mass and women of all races will be yours..

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-preston-column-0211-20170210-column.html

"I don't listen to postgame interviews anymore because the players are only going to give you the standard company line," Small said. "You're not getting any real insight or passion."

"There are no personalities to latch onto anymore. I think fans cheered hard for Steve Smith, but it's not the same energy for him coming out of the tunnel as Ed or Ray. I think our organization needs to be more patient in developing draft picks because it not only gives them time to grow, but also allows fans to develop relationships and cheer on their favorites."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See what I told you yesterday??? Harbaugh has turned this franchise into a huge bore. Fire him NOW and bring back Billick or anyone who can turn things around. It's not about wins and losses. Those old ravens teams had those big personalities like you-know-who and Ray Lewis and Ed Reed and even guys like Tony SIragusa. Everyone hated us cause we were the old Browns but we just didn't care and won anyway. And rubbed it in everyone's face! So you see it's not just me spewing garbage. Fans aren't into the Ravens anymore and that means only one thing: HARBAUGH MUST GO

Yes Steve Smith this kind of guy but the reason the other guy worked is because he fit in with our other guys so well. Smith was by himself. If the 2000 TE#1 had been the only guy like that it would have never been what it was.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Feb 11, 2017

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-preston-column-0211-20170210-column.html

"I don't listen to postgame interviews anymore because the players are only going to give you the standard company line," Small said. "You're not getting any real insight or passion."

"There are no personalities to latch onto anymore. I think fans cheered hard for Steve Smith, but it's not the same energy for him coming out of the tunnel as Ed or Ray. I think our organization needs to be more patient in developing draft picks because it not only gives them time to grow, but also allows fans to develop relationships and cheer on their favorites."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See what I told you yesterday??? Harbaugh has turned this franchise into a huge bore. Fire him NOW and bring back Billick or anyone who can turn things around. It's not about wins and losses. Those old ravens teams had those big personalities like you-know-who and Ray Lewis and Ed Reed and even guys like Tony SIragusa. Everyone hated us cause we were the old Browns but we just didn't care and won anyway. And rubbed it in everyone's face! So you see it's not just me spewing garbage. Fans aren't into the Ravens anymore and that means only one thing: HARBAUGH MUST GO

Yes Steve Smith this kind of guy but the reason the other guy worked is because he fit in with our other guys so well. Smith was by himself. If the 2000 TE#1 had been the only guy like that it would have never been what it was.

seek help

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's not just one thing like personality. It's like telling the Scaups apart or coopers and sharp-shinned hawk. It's a mistake to rely on one thing most of the time.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

It's not just one thing like personality. It's like telling the Scaups apart or coopers and sharp-shinned hawk. It's a mistake to rely on one thing most of the time.

Well we're not developing our talent well either. We're just like the Orioles now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thgat's what I like to see, hear, and say. but say no more. Link the kickstarter and you'll get my 5 dollers almost right away

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i need some time in case i am not reading the messages around then, i might only see it later on. That's why I said almost right away. usually my #1 thing about my own team, to me personally, is leaving room for error. Some teams need more and some need less but if you leave enough room for error you usually go to the super bowl and win it from time to time

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Groovelord Neato posted:

it is. i'm white btw so it's a win for me.

Maybe not all women are the same and it just so happens that the ones who gently caress Indian guys aren't racist but the ones who gently caress Pats fans are. :shrug:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's just more all the data on dating sites and poo poo shows it to be true.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Indian guy Patriots fan checking in to say that all kinds of women love me.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

bring back Billick

Bro

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
As an Asian guy seems like a plenty of white girls got yellow fever :smug:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Well the guy I really want is Dick Vermeil. Look what he did with the Rams in 99 and then with the Chiefs. But he's 80. Billick can probably go for a few years. You can think I'm crazy but remember this after we lost that game against the Colts in 2006 playoffs I was mr. Fire Billick and everyone called me crazy. But then 2007 happened and everyone admitted he had to go. I thought he had to go. But every time I listen to Billick talk about his run in Baltimore I see a guy who knows where he went right and where he went wrong. And when I heard him talk about Boller he knew exactly what he did wrong there.

The ONLY reason Billick is no longer here is because of Boller. That's it. In fact if it hadn't been for the Boller thing I guarantee you Billick is still coaching here, unless he decided to walk away for whatever reason. Say what you will about him but we developed a lot of great talents over those years. Jamal Lewis, Todd Heap, Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Bart Scott to name a few.

If Billick really does understand why he was wrong in pushing the team to draft Boller then he can come back. And we should welcome him. But I don't know he will want to :(

A guy like Harbaugh is a curse. And if you let him fester he will curse this team for decades to come. Bisciotti wants this team to be like the Steelers and have one coach for several decades. That works if you find the right guy and Harbaugh isn't that right guy. Harbaugh is a big crony guy. But look at Billick he fired his best friend Jim Fassel partway through the 2006 season. He did that on his own. Harbaugh needs to lose to the Redskins so Bisciotti gets mad to make changes.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 12, 2017

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Well the guy I really want is Dick Vermeil. Look what he did with the Rams in 99 and then with the Chiefs. But he's 80. Billick can probably go for a few years. You can think I'm crazy but remember this after we lost that game against the Colts in 2006 playoffs I was mr. Fire Billick and everyone called me crazy. But then 2007 happened and everyone admitted he had to go. I thought he had to go. But every time I listen to Billick talk about his run in Baltimore I see a guy who knows where he went right and where he went wrong. And when I heard him talk about Boller he knew exactly what he did wrong there.

The ONLY reason Billick is no longer here is because of Boller. That's it. In fact if it hadn't been for the Boller thing I guarantee you Billick is still coaching here, unless he decided to walk away for whatever reason. Say what you will about him but we developed a lot of great talents over those years. Jamal Lewis, Todd Heap, Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Bart Scott to name a few.

If Billick really does understand why he was wrong in pushing the team to draft Boller then he can come back. And we should welcome him. But I don't know he will want to :(

A guy like Harbaugh is a curse. And if you let him fester he will curse this team for decades to come. Bisciotti wants this team to be like the Steelers and have one coach for several decades. That works if you find the right guy and Harbaugh isn't that right guy. Harbaugh is a big crony guy. But look at Billick he fired his best friend Jim Fassel partway through the 2006 season. He did that on his own. Harbaugh needs to lose to the Redskins so Bisciotti gets mad to make changes.

seek help

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

hifi posted:

seek help

You're right. I can't do this alone. I'll need a team of very strong men. I call upon the great former Ravens Shannon Sharpe, Ed Reed and Ray Lewis to aid me on my quest to topple the evil Harbaugh regime.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kawalimus posted:

You're right. I can't do this alone. I'll need a team of very strong men. I call upon the great former Ravens Shannon Sharpe, Ed Reed and Ray Lewis to aid me on my quest to topple the evil Harbaugh regime.

We're all going to have to testify when Haurbaugh's body turns up.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

It's too bad Jed York doesn't own the Ravens.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

No worries, I'll get Suggs on the case.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm not sure what Kawalimus is complaining about. He already gets to tell his grandchildren the Ravens were the last team to win a playoff game against the Raiders in Oakland. How much more can a man ask from life?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

I'm not sure what Kawalimus is complaining about. He already gets to tell his grandchildren the Ravens were the last team to win a playoff game against the Raiders in Oakland. How much more can a man ask from life?

We haven't won in Buffalo in the playoffs, or Cleveland. Also if we win in Los Angeles we'll have beaten the entire AFC West on the road in the playoffs. I just got sad realizing we'll never get to win in San Diego :(

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Bad Moon posted:

:pray:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bad Moon posted:

yellow fever

That's kind of racist.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chichevache posted:

That's kind of racist.

I have to adopt their ways to be accepted by them.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Kawalimus posted:

We haven't won in Buffalo in the playoffs, or Cleveland. Also if we win in Los Angeles we'll have beaten the entire AFC West on the road in the playoffs. I just got sad realizing we'll never get to win in San Diego :(

You'll never beat the Chargers in the playoffs

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bad Moon posted:

I have to adopt their ways to be accepted by them.

It's cool, I'm white and black women love me.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Chichevache posted:

It's cool, I'm white and black women love me.

Aren't you Latino?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

A Man and his dog posted:

Aren't you Latino?

No, to the chagrin of my in-laws.

• Locked thread