Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

bloodychill posted:

I'm joining the nation of Cheetohs, corporate special forces Orange Claws

Main exports: Donald Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Grapplejack posted:

Post ITT if you want great benefits, wonderful scenery, and beautiful times in Aztlan! My Corp is looking to hire unattached fixers who want an easy milk run and some beautiful people to spend your nights with! Single, teamless fixers only please!

Easy money, sign me up.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I just did an online survey for Capcom and what the gently caress, are they really checking their game ideas with random twats on the internet?

And digging up the names of Lost Planet, Ghouls and Ghost and Gun.Smoke reeks of desperation.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sodium Chloride posted:

I just did an online survey for Capcom and what the gently caress, are they really checking their game ideas with random twats on the internet?

Who are they selling to if not random twats?

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Good point.

:argh:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Sodium Chloride posted:

And digging up the names of Lost Planet, Ghouls and Ghost and Gun.Smoke reeks of desperation.

I'm sure rebooting Lost Planet a third time will work.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Capcom, just put Monster Hunter on a non-handheld, Jesus Christ.

Edit: Proper punctuation added for clarity.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Feb 12, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

chumbler posted:

Capcom just put Monster Hunter on a non-handheld, Jesus Christ.

They did?

e: Oh wait, that was a poorly phrased demand, wasn't it

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

chumbler posted:

Capcom, just put Monster Hunter on a non-handheld, Jesus Christ.

Edit: Proper punctuation added for clarity.

Capcom goes where the $ is.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Mordja posted:

Capcom goes where the $ is.

Or try to, anyway.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

My brother was over today so we played some more Final Fantasy XV. The Magitek soldier encounters are extremely annoying and apparently they aren't going to stop, but otherwise, it's been pretty fun. I kind of hope they take a lot of the combat ideas for the FF7 remake.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Hey hey hey hey

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I am not loaded with time and Bloodborne and Witcher 3 are eating most of it, but if I got another game, is the Dragon Quest Minecraft thing any good? Bloodborne is killing me because I really want to play it when I have a couple of hours to fall into a groove and that time is so damned hard to come by. :(

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

I am not loaded with time and Bloodborne and Witcher 3 are eating most of it, but if I got another game, is the Dragon Quest Minecraft thing any good? Bloodborne is killing me because I really want to play it when I have a couple of hours to fall into a groove and that time is so damned hard to come by. :(

Dragon Quest Builders is great. There's a demo you could try (which sold me on the game even though I'd never played DQ or Minecraft)

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Help Im Alive posted:

Absolutely not

Create A Wrestler?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bicyclops posted:

My brother was over today so we played some more Final Fantasy XV. The Magitek soldier encounters are extremely annoying and apparently they aren't going to stop, but otherwise, it's been pretty fun. I kind of hope they take a lot of the combat ideas for the FF7 remake.

Its all but given that ff7 and kh3 are gonna be reskins of ffxv

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

Its all but given that ff7 and kh3 are gonna be reskins of ffxv

good.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Not really? Those games all have separate teams, engines, and the KH3 demo they put out plays in line with the rest of those games. I can see VIIR taking on a similar design philosophy to XV though, making an aRPG with a strong focus on being accessible to consumers that mainly play RPGs.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Motto posted:

Not really? Those games all have separate teams, engines, and the KH3 demo they put out plays in line with the rest of those games.

I mean, I assumed it was an exaggeration. I think an FF7 where you play a bit more of an active role in combat will be fun.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Yeah, we more or less known how KH3 is gonna play and it's basically like KH2 with some minor adjustments.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

If anything, my impression was that the remake borrowed a little more from KH than it did 15. I think I'd prefer something kind of in between them, leaning a little more on the 15 side.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

there will only be 4 types of materia and you throw them like grenades

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

That's probably what it'll be. The direction SE appears to be taking with big FF games is aRPGs with a focus on accessibility for RPG fans that aren't into pure action titles, so it'll be like XV in sharing that design goal while having some similar sensibilities to KH due to Nomura directing.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
I hope SE still does turn based RPG stuff on handhelds. Bravely is a solid series, could use more stuff in that general vein.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bloodychill posted:

I hope SE still does turn based RPG stuff on handhelds. Bravely is a solid series, could use more stuff in that general vein.

bravely team is making project octopath traveler

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Real hurthling! posted:

bravely team is making project octopath traveler

It's coming out in 2018 isn't it?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://bobsgame.itch.io/bobs-game-puzzle-game

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I never finished SUPERHOT. Wonder if I should

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bloodychill posted:

It's coming out in 2018 isn't it?

in japan only maybe

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ciaphas posted:

You should, it's not long but does some imaginative stuff.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Ciaphas posted:

It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years!

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

It's the most innovative shooter I've played in years!

Hah, only took three posts, I'm proud of you CharlieFoxtrot

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Boy you were right, that wasn't very long at all

At least now I get the meme :v:

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Lurdiak posted:

Corporate Personhood isn't enough, we need Corporate Nationhood.

This is the first time I think I've actively felt my skin crawl while reading something.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

raditts posted:

This is the first time I think I've actively felt my skin crawl while reading something.

Shadowrun is a great, horrifying setting.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Eh, it's too mundane and down to earth for my tastes. it could use some fantasy. Realism is boring.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

There is Dragons in it.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

And dumb hair.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BILm9NEFcCk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodychill
May 8, 2004